Chapter Ten (Enemies At Both Sides)

Mason tightly pressed his body against mine, almost as if he was pining every inch of me to the wall, like a framed photo. His lips were brutal as they crashed into mine, switching angles from every kiss.

I felt tears prick the corner of my eyes, and I was quickly running out of air. I had to do something, and FAST. Who knows where this crazy bastard was going to take this, as if right now wasn't bad enough!

Mason soon pinned both my hands in just one of his, and I could feel his other firm hand start to slide down my arms and towards my chest, and down my stomach.

I could feel his hot fingers work their way under my shirt, reaching further and further up until I could feel his fingertips brush the underwire of my bra.

My eyes snapped open, and I finally felt Mason pull away from his suffocating kisses. "Hmph." He smirked darkly, scanning me up and down. "You know for a girl that is so intent on hating me, you're not fighting back as hard as I hoped."

My eyes widened as I felt my face drain of blood. My breaths were shallow from my anger and I ground my teeth together. Even though I hate to admit it, he was right.

But of course I couldn't fight back! I didn't expect him to be this strong! I play wrestled with guys before, but this strength is definitely off the scales.

"Well, it's fine either way." He suddenly yanked me up so that I was forced to wrap my legs around his torso, or have my arms ripped off. "The less you fight back, the faster I get my way."

His way?! Just what the hell does he think he's going to do with me?!

Wait..! Crystal said something about the back of his neck..!

Suddenly Mason's hand that was under my shirt, slipped inside my bra.

I shut my eyes tightly and quietly screamed as I felt his hand suddenly freeze, but then he cupped and started to roughly stimulate my left boob. I could tell he was definitely enjoying it.

"Open your eyes, slut." He whispered huskily into my ear, and I felt a tear fall down my cheek. But I realized something.

He was leaning into my ear, making his neck completely visible and accessible. Now was my chance!

While he was whispering dark things into my ear, his hand never once leaving from my bra, I bared my teeth, and with all the courage I could muster, I darted towards the back of his neck, and sunk my teeth in.

I could taste the blood flow into my mouth, and also Mason's body freezing, but then arching and withering in pain. He let my hands go, and his hand that was in my bra was yanked out by my hand as he toppled over in the ground, making what seemed to be groaning sounds.

Looks like Crystal was right! But that made me suspicious as hell, if she knew about Mason's weak spot, and even told me about it, did she know all along this would happen?!

And yet that bitch STILL took my dad and left me all alone and defenseless for FOUR fucking weeks?!

But never mind that, I have to get the hell out of here! Mason was already starting to collect himself as he only looked up at me with angry eyes. But something inn his eyes gleamed, and even though he was glaring at me, it almost seemed as if he wasn't at the same time.

I quickly bolted downstairs, and just ran into a random hallway, and kept running. I wasn't here for very long, and I still don't know my way around yet, but that didn't stop me from getting away with my life.