Switched

By Luna_Hime20

What if everything was switched around? what if Naruto was never the kyuubi holder, and The Uchiha massacred... More

🌸🌸
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
🌸Not a Chapter🌸
12
13
14
15
16
⚠️Not a Chapter⚠️
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Not a Chapter
52
53
54
55
56
Authors note
57
58
59
60
61
•ɳσƭ α ૮ɦαρƭε૨•

21

1.1K 40 6
By Luna_Hime20

Naruto's POV

It has been like a week ago since we met Hidan-San and Tobi-Sensei.

Two personalities so different from each other, like oil and water, how can they be friends and not kill each other?

"Narutooo, it's time to train you with your genjutsu's and if you succeed I'll buy you ramen, Tobi is a good boy." Tobi sensei said.

Since the first day, he showed me how to make my genjutsu and taijutsu stronger and better and how to make it a little bit more real and have a better impact on the opponent. I have been having a tough time learning how to do that but I managed to progress a little bit more .

"Hai Sensei." I answered and got to it.

I focused my mind into what I wanted my sensei to see. I drew in colors and different shapes. I imagined sharpened things that could penetrate any part of the human body. I pictured my sensei in a state of pure pain and when I opened my eyes. I came across a very proud sensei as he clapped.

"You made it! It felt so real, if I were just a plain ninja and not a genjutsu master I would probably kill myself instead of going through that genjutsu again, Tobi is a good boy." He said in his childish voice" but... how did you manage to create such scene? I mean you are a very happy and cheerful boy, I doubt that you would make a genjutsu like that..." he continued in a more serious voice.

"I- I guess I have seen too much in my journey with Sakura-Chan. I seen things that I only wish to erase from my mind, but I can't. I do admit, I'm still a boy that is full of happiness and energy, but something in me changed the day I started to see the real world outside the walls of my home village. However, all the things Sakura and I have encountered and went through will be all over the day we finish what was started." I said to him with a straight face looking down, I can't make eye contact with him, he has a mask after all but I feel his gaze on me at the moment.

"In that case, I would hate to take more of your time teaching things you have completely mastered. You can continue practicing and maybe one day you'll become a great genjutsu master and have your taijutsu skills much more better, however we are done with my teachings, thank you Naruto for being my first and last student." He said with a bow.

"Arigato sensei, for everything you've done to teach me. But I have a small request." I said slipping some mischief in my voice.

"Sure thing Naruto, what is it? Tobi is a good boy."

"I want to see the face of my sensei before I leave." I said to him.

He stopped for a moment and kinda just stood there. After a few minutes he finally moved, " sure thing! However it'll be alone, only you can see it, deal?"

"Deal" I said as I took out my hand and out stretched it, he took it and I smiled.

"Yah lets go eat some ramen, Tobi is a good boy!"

"Hai!" I said enthusiastically.

.
.
.
.
Hidan's POV
Since the first day of training up to now, this fucking brat has been scaring the shit out of me. She sometimes has been a annoying happy little bitch but other times she is serious as fuck and gets angry easily, what the actual fuck....

But aside from that she has been fucking great in practice and training, she has learnt every jutsu that I could show her and also some forbidden jutsu's I have learnt during my years of solitude until the brat came along and still and won't never leave me, he is like a leech.

"Hidan! Hidan!"

Speaking of the devil...

"What is it? can't you see I'm fucking having 'me' time here." I said irritated.

"Well sorry but it's time for you and me time, I'm a good boy."

"What do the fuck do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"I wanted to ask if it's time to leave?" He asked a bit of his childish behavior leaving.

"What do you mean leave?" I asked stupidly.

"Leave like leave the village. My student is ready, I have nothing else to teach him, or don't tell me little Sakura still hasn't learnt everything?" He asked mockingly.

"Learnt anything my ass! She is my student for fucks sake she is officially a killing machine thanks to me. I think she is more than ready! But.... do we have to leave soon? I mean it's only been a week..." for some odd reason I still don't want to leave yet... is it because I have unintentionally grown attached to the brat?

This has never happened before... what am i suppose to do now? Ugh this is so fucking irritating and stupid, I the great Hidan can't be attached to a fucking bipolar bitch that gets on my nerves since day one.

Flashback:

"Ne, ne Hidan-kun -Sensei, how old are you?" She asked me randomly.

"Old enough to beat your ass if you continue pestering me"

"But...but that's not fair. Just because you're older doesn't mean you can beat my ass, actually I think I can beat your ass." She declared.

"Ha! Beat my ass stupid bitch I bet you can't even wipe your ass correctly when you go to the bathroom imagine you beating my ass, that's unheard of!"

"Bet i Can! If I can beat your ass and make you eat some dirt You have to wear a flower crown for three days maximum, and also tell me how old is my sensei." She said with a huge ass smile.

"Fine! Let's get this over with!" I growled and launched to trap her, but that bitch is too fast that she managed to move in time doing a backflip and throwing at me some kind of paper bombs. When those paper bombs opened a smoke came out, and me being the smart person that  I am didn't breath that shit in.

"Ha! That's not gonna work!" She screamed out.

Then I felt the smoke engulf my arms and legs making them go numb. I for the first time panicked.

Then after I couldn't feel a thing I dropped to the ground paralyzed.

"I win! I win! Ha, I won!!" She cheered.

Good thing she actually didn't make me eat dirt. That would've been the end of ego, pride and dignity that I have.

"Now tell me what I want to know meanwhile I make your flower crown, hold up I'll be right back." She said and when she came back she had a colorful crown in her hands . She placed it on my head and at the end I told her my age and as soon I said so the numbness went away.

Because we made a deal I couldn't take it off, I don't know what she did to it but it wouldn't come out, I tried breaking it, ripping it and even burning it, but nothing of that shit worked. I couldn't even shower correctly with that stupid motherfucker crown on my head. And the worse is that Tobi keeps making fun of me every time he sees me, and it's so annoying!

End of flashback;

I smiled a bit at the memory, I'm sure gonna miss the little awesome bitch.
.
.
.
Naruto's POV

A few hours ago Tobi sensei left to find Hidan-San and when they returned both had a scroll in their hands.

Sakura eyed the scrolls carefully then the pieces of the puzzle clicked in her head, she opened her mouth to say something but Hidan-San raised is hand up making her shut her mouth immediately.

Weird.

"Naruto... because you were my first student I would like to keep in touch that is why I will give you a small summoner I made. This is a contact only between you and me, meaning it's the only summoner I have created. The summoner I chosen to be our messenger is a Fox." He said, and Sakura tensed up a bit. "His name is Kosuke." He continued.

I nodded and then signed the contract with my blood. When the contract was sealed a Fox symbol appeared on my wrist so that every time I want to summon Kosuke I will only touch the symbol with my blood and he will appear. It's crazy awesome just like Diedara sensei's own summoner, it's just plainly awesome.

When I was finished I saw Sakura do the same thing with her sensei, her summoner is a mockingbird. Like I said before this is awesome.

"Hey Naruto come here I want to show you something, remember our deal." Tobi sensei said pulling my sleeve taking me far away from Sakura and Hidan-San.

I stared at my sensei with pure curiously and wonder to what can be behind his mask, this curiousity I felt it before with Kakashi sensei why do they wear masks anyway?

Tobi sensei carefully took his mask off revealing his black hair, onyx colored eyes and a smile on his face.

That's when it clicked. I've seen him before, not like this but a younger version of him. I've seen him in a picture that Kakashi sensei has in his desk inside his room that I saw one day when I was playing hide and seek at Sakura's. He is a Uchiha. He is Óbito Uchiha of Konoha.

"S-sensei you are Óbito Uchiha?!" I exclaimed still kind of shocked to see My former sensei's team mate that supposedly was dead...

"You know who I am?" He asked surprised.

"Yea...." i said scratching the back of my head, " Kakashi sensei once talked about you and his other team mate I think her name was Rin Nohara. I-I just don't understand why you faked your death, y'know it has affected Kakashi sensei I lot Sakura said so." I said not comprehending why Tobi I mean Óbito sensei left the village and faked his death.

"There are things that aren't ready to resurface yet. Don't worry Naruto one day I'll return on my own account but not yet, remember our deal, not a single word can be spoken about this." He said and I nodded.

He smiled at me happily and placed his mask on again then started to walk away. I followed right behind.

After our little 'meeting' we ate something then packed up for our journey to find the Sannins. Once we were done we left the village with glee, we have become stronger, just wait Orochimaru when we finish our full training you'll be dead in no time, believe it!"

"Next stop, is the Sand Village maybe the Sannins will be there." Sakura announced.

"Yeah! Believe it!" I responded with energy.

🌸🌸hey guys here is another chapter, sorry I took too long to post. I kinda forgot about it... sorry it's just that I have been watching Teen Wolf and it's so addicting sorry again.

Hey is there any Bts army's reading this? If so have you guys heard RM's new music video, it's totally amazing it made me cry to how great it was.

Back to the story I hope you guys liked it, thanks for reading!

Bye bye!

🌸L.H20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...
145K 5K 20
Rose was left at an orphanage after the death of her parents, living under the abuse of the head matron. After creating bonds with the other children...
23.1K 784 16
We all know what happened to Naruto. A poor boy, growing up as a host for the Nine-Tailed Beast, Kurama, never knowing his parents. We know what happ...
182K 7K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...