Saved by the Devil [EDITING]

By lunaofart

Davina Alexander is an 20-year-old girl who has always lived in an unfortunate situation, and I'm not talking... More

1•Aloha
2•Bandages
3•Games
4•Partial
5•Gift
6•Wednesday
7•Days and nights
8•Primo atto
9•Bunny
10•Departure
11•Alone
12•Secondo atto
13•Lover
14•Naked talk
15•Terzo atto
16•Puppy love
17•The cute little bear
18•Square friend
19•Under the bed
20•Four inches
21•Hell is their Kingdom
22•The Devil and his Angel
23• Blue doors
24•A normal gal
25• Let the leaves fall
26• I'll be the one
27•Angel cry
28• Handsome devil
29• Flourishing
30• Beloved
Sequel
The sequel is live!

CHARACTERS

53.7K 664 248
By lunaofart

HAILO PEEPS! HERE MARIA, YOUR CRAZY ASS GIRL WHO LOVES WRITING LOVE STORIES WITH SEX IN THEM.

Okay, so before you start reading you should know that this story touches delicate subjects such as rape and violence. Read at your own risk.

The main character (Davina) is really submissive, innocent and broken and you should not judge her because when you know her story, you'll get it.

Thanks, guys! Please enjoy and know that these people are the ones I based on the descriptions but you can have your own if you want to! BE FREE MY BUTTERFLIES!

Edit June 2022: I'm currently editing this book (and didn't want to take it down since there's people reading it) and if you see in any chapter that Davina is 17 or 18 just ignore it, because I recently changed her age to 20 so just go with that haha. Also I'm changing the banner at the end for every chapter that has been edited (if you see the one that's only a black background with red letters, it means that chapter has been edited already).

Davina Alexander [20]

Diavolo DeLuca [28]

Elena DeLuca [31]

Angelo DeLuca [27]

Dominico DeLuca [25]

Francesco Della Corte [32]

Alexandria Della Corte [3]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 849 18
21 year old Athena Grey Mendez / Salvatore American After being abandoned by her family and escaping her nightmares, she starts to work and make m...
449K 16.3K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
324K 9.3K 18
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes the thing you love most. Well that's what happens to Ali Winters when she moves to New York for Uni. S...