After That Day...

By Itmy06

After her girlfriend disappears with her last words on a note being: "Goodbye and let's break up", Minx feels... More

I guess this is an author's note...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
This isn't an update (2)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Ending 1
Ending 2
Ending 3
A/N

This isn't an update. Sorry...

339 9 2
By Itmy06

Ummm.... Sorry if I got your hopes up but, no, this is not an update. Sorry.... But, however, I will tell you that the update is not coming soon because I screwed up and it'll take awhile to fix my idioctic mistake. So, since I messed up everything and won't be able to update anytime soon, I want to say sorry that no update will be coming that soon.

But to make it up to you guys, the next chapter will be longer than all the previous ones. I promise. So... yeah... The update'll probably be up in a week (maybe longer, maybe shorter. Who knows?).

Again, I'm sorry if you thought this was an update and I'm sorry for not being able to update every 5 days like when I first started. I'll try my best to type it out but it may feel rushed. One more thing before I end this, I really appreciate all of you who read my story, even if you don't like it. Thank you for giving After That Day a go and thank you so much reading, voting or even following, you guys are awesome. So with that said, if you have read this far, I say thank you!

~Itmy~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 2.1K 21
Long distance relationships have been known for failing... Especially when you don't even know their name... Maybe it would be better to play it safe...
657 22 25
Pewds and Cry had been best friends for so long, but when things start to change, will they be able to survive through it? Follow both of them in the...
6.3K 349 24
Seven days...that's the key word here... Seven days until a nuclear bomb drops in America that will cause the entire world to be covered in radioacti...
17K 508 34
When Minx suffers heartbreak from another she decides to perform in a reality show, Inside Youtube, and finds someone she finds she cannot live witho...