The Alpha Next Door

Par bubbleslishes

"Where were you planning on going?" He asked looking down at the bag in my hands. "Work" I squeaked out. He... Plus

Plagiarism
Introduction
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine { Rated R }
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven (Rated R)
Chapter twelve- part one
Authers note.

Chapter one

1.4K 81 14
Par bubbleslishes

(1806 words)

Chapter one –

The next few weeks flew by and by time I got a chance to take a breath it was time to go to the park for the new alpha ceremony. He was becoming Alpha in a private ceremony but the old alpha wanted to do something for the whole pack to meet him and celebrate.

It was a big event and Ciara of course had rushed over to my house the second she found out I wasn't going to go and literally carried me from my room to her car.

It was a good thing I had my blue jeans and a decent shirt on.

"He baby girl!" My dad said as he came over to give me a big hug.

"I was held at gun point." I said to him. He knew full well I was lying because no pack member was allowed to have a gun.

"You'll get over it cry baby." Ciara said as she walked past my father and I hand in hand with Shelby.

It wasn't like the human world. We accepted same sex relationships because the goddess has allowed it. She chooses our mates. So if you are mated to a woman and you are a woman then it is okay. I honestly didn't see anything wrong in it.

But there were some people who didn't like it, but they never really expressed their feeling due to the Alpha making it very clear that it wasn't hurting them so they needed to mind their own business. And if any one spoke out about it he would personally see to them.

"Hey!" I looked up to see the same guy from last week walking up to me. "I never got to tell you my name." He said as he came up to me.

"The names Chester Martinez, and you're name would be?" He asked sticking his hand out for me to shake. My father had walked off at this point so it was only me.

"Legacy Mainland" I shook his hand.

"Well Legacy it is a pleasure to meet you. Why don't you hang out with me and my friends?" Chester suggested.

"Sorry, I'm here with my family." I kindly turned him down and then took off before he could say anything else.

I turned around to see him smiling at me as my neighbor walked up to him. He smacked him on the back of the head before turning to look at me.

"Go talk to her!" Chester yelled out at him.

He shook his head and grabbed Chester's arm dragging him off.

I got the same weird feeling I did last week when his eyes looked into mine. I was really starting to get tired of this.

----

It was way past midnight and I was drunk.

So drunk I couldn't stand up. Most of the elders and children had left and the younger wolves brought out alcohol. Which I have to add was made just for wolves. So my half human ass was drunk with two shots.

"Legacy, you're so drunk." Shelby laughed as she tried to help me up.

"I... can't... breathe." I cried out in laughter.

"Dad is going to kill me." Ciara mumbled as she down another shot. I don't think she was drunk, just buzzed. But Shelby more likely was.

"Can I be of assistance?" Someone asked from behind Shelby's bent form. She looked at the person from between her legs and then jumped up but fell sideways into Ciara.

"There standing was Chester and the other guy." I drunkenly mumbled out.

"Legacy baby snack you're not a reader shut up." My friend Lola mumbled from her spot next to her mate Garrett.

"Well I'm glad you can remember my name baby snack." Chester smiled down at me. I rolled over so I was on my stomach and did my best to stand up on my own two feet.

I swayed a little but managed to stay up right.

"I need my pillow." I mumbled before the world went dark.

---

"Kill me." I mumbled out as I started to wake up.

My head was killing me and my stomach didn't feel too well.

"I first please." I heard Shelby mumble from somewhere in the room.

I had my arm slung over my eyes and I knew for sure I was naked. Usually when I got drunk I stripped out of my cloths. So I wasn't surprised.

"You're lucky we got you back to the house before you started stripping you freak. He just about lost his shit when he saw your tits." Ciara said from above me as she yanked my arm off my eyes.

"Ahh!" I yelled as the sunlight from the open curtains hit my sore eyes.

"Who almost lost their shit?" I jumped up at my mother's voice. It took a second for my head to stop spinning and I then took a look around the room.

I was laying in the middle of my bed with a sheet flung over me and Shelby was half lying half falling out of the chair I had in the corner, while Ciara took a drink from the glass of water on my stand and my mother was in the door way with a raised eye brow.

"Drunken' night" She asked. I could only give her a thumps up because I knew if I shook my head I'd more likely loss it.

"Huxen D'jango is her mate. He brought her drunken ass home and what does Legacy do. Start stripping while he's in the kitchen getting some water. It's a good thing Chester and I was still sober. Because Huxen almost lost his shit and took her." Ciara said to my mother.

"Who's Huxen?" I dumbly asked.

"Your mate" Shelby answered back in a duh tone.

"I don't have a mate." I said. I then slowly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I knew I wasn't going to be able to take a shower so I ran some water in the tub and took a bath instead.

"Legacy, you do know he has claimed you right?" Ciara said walking into the bathroom.

"Can't I have some damn privacy?" I asked using my arms to cover my small breast. I really wasn't gifted in the boob department.

"No, you're not taking this seriously. Your mate is the new Alpha, which makes your dumb ass our Luna." Ciara said it as if I should already know all this.

I looked down at the water surrounding my body. To the scar that ran from my hip to my knee. It was ugly and no one knows I have it but my family.

"I'm only half bread. He can only claim a true wolf." I mumbled. I knew something was up with the way I was feeling. I always thought I'd never get a mate and I was right. Because the one I did get. I could never be with.

"He's already talked to the elders and his parents and our father. He wants you." Ciara said before leaving.

I stayed in the tub until the warm water turned freezing. I didn't want to go out there and face my family. The one thing I was always told I'd never get finally comes my way and it's terrible.

He is an Alpha and I am half bread. I'm a no body in the eyes of almost every wolf here. They put up with me and are kind only because my father is one of the many cop like wolves.

We don't really have cops like humans do. We have enforcers. My father just so happens to be one. It was so that Ciara was in training to be an enforcer. Shelby wanted to be a doctor.

I finally decided to get out and get dressed. I was late for work and Julia was more than likely going to have my ass for happening to take my shifts.

I got dresses and grabbed my bag ready to go to work and just forget about this morning's conversation. But as if life hasn't kicked me down enough. Huxen and my father were in my living room talking over ways to capture me just in case I ran.

"We could always lure her back with pasta, she loves that shit." My father told Huxen.

"How about we just use that pepper spray you gave me and incapacitate me?" I asked.

"Baby girl!" My dad got up and came over. Grabbing me and giving me one of his many tight hugs.

I was already feeling like shit and his hug almost crushed me lung.

"Dad... you're... crunching me." I got out.

"How did you sleep?" my dad asked me and I glared up at him.

"Oh right, you were drunk." He let me go and went back over to Huxen.

"I'll let you to talk then." And he was gone. I almost wanted to use the pepper spray on him instead.

"Your family is very kind." His voice had me crashing back down to reality and looking at him.

I could see his face better now and his entire body took up my small couch.

He had the most beautiful liquid brown gold eyes and his hair as dark as night. He was also very tan which told me he was coming back from training on a private island they have just for the alphas.

"They are, aren't they?" I finally managed to get out after staring him down for at least thirty minutes.

"Where were you planning on going?" He asked looking down at the bag in my hands.

"Work" I squeaked out.

He got up from his spot and started walking over to me. He was much taller than me. My 5'6 had nothing on his at least 6'4.

"But I thought we could have the day together, to get to know one another." It was like he was telling me that, that is what we were going to do.

"Are you asking or demanding?" I asked feeling a little brave. He was finally faced to chest with me and I couldn't help but take a big whiff of his cologne. It was so manly smelling. It was just one of those smells that you wanted to wrap yourself up in and never smell anything else, like ever.

"You're sniffing me like a dog." He joked as he put two fingers under my chin and lifted me head up so I could look him in the eyes.

At this point I was high from contact and when he leaned down closer to me I was really hoping for a kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont forget to vote, comment and share with all your friends

Till next time my groot friends,

Bubbleslishes aka Brittany

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

23.4M 638K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
447K 14.6K 28
11:59 pm "5" "4" "3" They chanted counting down to the moment Ares will meet his mate. "2" "1" Sparks erupted in my heart making me gasp and fall ont...
17.5K 235 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
3.2K 110 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...