Beatrix

By flawsomek

Since the age of ten, Beatrix Delaney has suffered from depression, negligence, and pain. Her parents aren't... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
¿Q U E S T I O N S?
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TTML~ONE/TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
SURPRISE🥴
NOW PUBLISHED! GO READ
GOOD NEWS
REST IN PARADISE🕊❤️

EIGHTEEN

8.3K 383 456
By flawsomek

7 years later...

Beatrix darted her eyes, scanning the cold, bland room. She found it hard to move or talk, or anything of that matter, until she peered over at a beautiful teenager.

She was looking through magazines while two children ran around her in circles. Beatrix couldn't get over the fact that the girl was a complete Barbie doll.

Her hair was in blonde box braids and she had smooth, dewy light brown skin. She was thick in the hips and thighs and slim in the waist. She looked over seventeen since her eyebrows were well filled in and she wore lip liner and highlight, complimenting her hazel eyes.

"She moving," The young girl gasped while leaning over looking at Beatrix who frowned at her. "Woah, she's mean."

"My momma not mean!" A little boy, that looked just like the girl, defended. "Tell her Yanna!"

The teenager's eyes enlarged as she stood up and looked at Beatrix who was slowly moving her hand and tapping on her mouth, which was covered with a ventilator.

"NURSE! NURSE! SHE'S WOKE! MY MOMMA IS WOKE!" She rejoiced while running out.

Meanwhile, Beatrix was face to face with a brown skin, skinny girl who was short. Her hair was curly and in two puffs. She had pretty eyes that was shaped just like Beatrix's. She wore a creme long sleeve shirt, polka dotted leggings, and pink uggs.

"Whatcha dooooing?" She asked annoyingly making Beatrix roll her eyes. She was trying to figure out how she got in the position she was in, when just yesterday her family was killed and she was sent to the crazy house.

"Mrs. Allen," a nurse smiled taking the ventilator out. "This is just awesome! I'm so glad you're awoken. A lot of people don't make it out of a coma."

Beatrix found it hard to speak so she just arched her eyebrow while giving the lady a stern look.

"Oh you don't know," the nurse sighed palming your face. "Well—."

"Uh no, you already telling ha the wrong story," she said waving her off. "Well if you don't know, I'm Ziyanna. These two rascals are Ziggy and Nixie. I see you been looking at us like we crazy or something. Seven years back you overdosed on LSD which did some damage to your brain. They said LSD is a lot, and you possibly hallucinated that same night. You been in a coma ever since and daddy refused to pull the plug. May Lavender and Sadi burn they souls in hell."

Beatrix looked at her confusingly and finally muttered out something. "Zane..."

•••

"Zane you have a call on line 3, should I put them on hold until you get done with your meeting?" Zane's assistant asked politely.

"I can take it, the meeting is over with," he answered back in a proper voice. "Who is it?"

"Tatiana," she answered bringing him some coffee. "She said it's urgent."

"Hello?" Zane answered with a frowned. "The kids okay?"

"The kids are perfectly fine," she said in a happy voice. "What I need is for you to do is take off early today. I got you a birthday present waiting at your house."

"You want me to take off my multi-million business for a birthday gift," he chuckled.

"Oh trust me this gift is pretty extraordinary," she drawled.

"Alright, Tatiana," he said in a sarcastic tone. "I'll be coming home around six tonight."

"Talk to you laterrrr," she sang and hung up. He just shook his head and relaxed in his massaging office chair while glancing over at a picture of his beautiful fiancé.

He remembered the day he took the picture. They were in California and went to Menchies Froyo. She was laughing while eating her strawberry froyo with whip cream and white chocolate chips.

"Damn, I miss you girl," he sighed while talking to the picture. "I'm bout to be twenty nine tomorrow and still been waiting on you."

•••

"You're only fourteen?" Beatrix said perplexed. "You look like a Victoria's Secret Angel."

"Thanks," she smiled. "But I'll be considered plus size and curvy."

Beatrix only laugh as Ty did her hair. "Has Zane been seeing anyone else, since I been in that coma?"

"Real shit, he been celibate," Ty said honestly. "He got real bougie now that he got his own business and strip clubs all around the United States. The only thing he care about is family friends and money."

"And Tatiana just been having hella babies on me," Beatrix smiled while looking at her protruding belly. Tatiana was on her third child and was married to Homie.

"Girl," she smirked. "Hopefully I won't be the only one getting pregnant."

Beatrix rolled her eyes and sighed. "I'm really scared. Would if the fire burning out?"

"Mom, dad talks about you 24/7," Phoenix assured her. "I highly doubt he would diss you."

Beatrix smiled at her and rubbed her chin. "You know you're such a cutie pie."

Ziggy scoffed and continued to color in his coloring book. "Women."

"Shut up," Phoenix mugged him. "Girls rule, boys drool."

"Uhn Uh," he frowned. "Girls be doing too much that's why I don't show love to no black feet ratchet like you! Cock roach looking tail."

"Fat daddy, come here baby," Beatrix smiled while getting up after Ty finished her flat ironing her real hair.

Ziggy came over with the biggest smile and Beatrix couldn't help but to get emotional. It seemed like it was just yesterday when he was one now he's eight going on nine. Ziggy was tall to be in the third grade, he was already at his mother's collarbone. He was still a pretty boy but was a star in basketball.

"You know you so handsome," she said rubbing his curly fade. "I wish I was here to provide for you the way I wanted."

"It's good mommy," he said hugging her. "You here now."

She just hugged him tight and Nixie tried to join in but Ziggy nudged her. "Fall back."

•••

Zane had a long day at work and just wanted to get a good nights rest. As soon as he made it inside his exquisite mansion, which was located in Los Angeles, California, he loosened his tie and came to a complete stop when he heard heels click clacking down his spiral staircase.

"I remember the last time I surprised you for your birthday and you were lost for words," Beatrix smirked. "Can I cater to you, tonight?"

Zane was speechless when he seen her fitting the pink satin jumpsuit that had an open back. "B-Beatrix?"

"It's been that long, huh?" She chuckled as she scanned his attire. "You're looking like a square."

"Well I'm getting dough like I'm a square," he shrugged nonchalantly since he felt offended. "I must be doing something right."

"I just got out of a seven year coma, the last thing I wanna do is argue with the first person I ever loved and felt love from," she said coming down and looking up at him. "Did you miss me?"

"I did more than missed you," he said and planted a kiss on her lips. She gave him a kiss back and it started deepen.

"I ran you some nice, hot bath water," she said pulling back from him. He just stood there eyeing her. Beatrix was a grown woman. She looked more mature and sophisticated now that she was slightly curvy. She actually grew two inches and her natural hair was down to her butt. Still, she had the same ole squeaky voice.

He followed her to his luxurious bathroom, where petals laid and candles burned. She managed to kiss him as she helped him get undressed.

"You cooked?" Zane asked as he caught her eyeing his flaccid penis. "Beatrix."

"I didn't because I got something else in stored for you on the menu," she smirked washing him off and with a loofah. "But I can make you something, if you want."

"I want you to get in with me," he said lustfully gazing into her eyes. Zane was buff  and more mature looking with his goatee and neat haircut.

"But Zane—."

"You cater to me, right?" He quizzed while pulling her straps down. "Get in."

She sighed since she didn't want her makeup ruin nor her hair. She took off her jumpsuit. "I don't want to be looking any kind of way when this my first time seeing you after seven years."

"You look good either way in my eyes," he said as she got inside the tub, pushing a button that makes the tub vibrate. "Come here."

She sat on his lap waiting for him to say something. Instead, he just wiped her makeup off with a wet towel. "I was wondering if you still had that baby face."

She laughed and smiled at him as he hyped her up. "Damn you sexy without the makeup. What's your secret, sleeping beauty?"

She chortled and softly punched him. "That's not even funny."

"Sorry, baby," he said kissing her neck then her collarbone. She let out faint moans and that motivated Zane to mark his territory. She slowly closed her eyes and held the back of his head as he sucked on her breasts.

She swiftly rocked back and forth on his shaft as it started to rock up in excitement. Zane was ready to feel her more than she was ready to feel him. He immersed inside her wetness and quickly became at eased.

Zane was being lazy so Beatrix had decided to take the lead and ride him to sleep. "Zane? You done already?"

"I'm not young anymore, B" he grunted as she continued riding him. "I haven't had sex in seven years."

"Still," she frowned. "I haven't either and I want to—you know what? Never mind. I'm sorry."

"Girl you know I'm bout to break yo back," he chuckled smacking her butt. "Big ass baby,"

——————

Zane had stayed in a little late that Friday just to lay up under Beatrix he actually shared a few tears with her and how he suffered from depression after she was put in a coma.

He said that he visited her every day and if he couldn't, he sent the kids. He confessed that him and West murdered Sadi and Lavender. He told her how they moved to California to give her better treatment so she could wake up.

He went in detail about how his family was about her getting in a coma. Faith and Orion got back together due to the sadness and love they shared. Tatum was a single mom and had ran one of her brother's business. O'Shea had a baby by Perla six years back and Eshé got arrested for false imprisonment. 

What affected Beatrix the most was that her sister died days later after she was put in a coma. Ginger died from an overdose three years back and Dynasty got jumped by a group of girls and was stabbed in her head, resulting in death.

"I missed a lot of stuff," she sighed as rested her head between his chest. "Family and helping you cope with the kids."

He couldn't do anything but adore her as he explored her body with his hands. "You can't say I didn't do a good job raising the kids."

"Yeah, but I can tell you were lenient with them," she reasoned. "They do things that I have to break them out of."

"That's why I just want you to be a mom right now," he said. "A full time mom."

She raised up and furrowed her eyebrows. "What? I wanna go back to school, Zane."

He shook his head. "No, just do it online. My kids can't have both of their parents busy."

"But—."

"No buts Beatrix," he said giving her a stern look. "It's still people out here that want to see you down and I can't afford you getting hurt anymore."

"How am I going to fulfill my dreams?" Beatrix asked. "When they're grown?"

"You can work with me," he said but it only pissed her off. She hopped up with the covers wrapped around her and stormed to the bathroom mumbling things under her breath.

•••

Beatrix tried the stay at home mom position and was bored out of her mind. The house was really a huge and secluded so she didn't have any neighbors to meet.

She just wandered around the house until it was time to pick her children up. She starterd going in all of her kids room.

Nixie room was lime green and she had framed pictures of her and Beatrix, only Beatrix, and Zane with Beatrix. She had a clear ring lounge chair that hung from the ceiling. Her bed was full sized that sat on the floor with a tent over it. She had shelves filled with spelling bee trophies and principal's list trophies.

She then went inside Ziggy's room which was dark blue. He had an Xbox hooked up to his 25' tv that was mounted on the wall. He had basketball trophies and metals. Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Micheal Jordan, and Allen Iverson was on his was on his wall since that's who he looked up too. He had a full sized bed they was on a deck.

Last but not least, she went inside Ziyanna's room, which looked like an apartment. She had a white, pink, and silver decor. She had two mini couches, a fur stool and rug, and 55' tv mounted on her white walls. Her bed was queen sized and upholstered with diamond studs.

She also had a makeup area. It had a desk with a vanity mirror and shelves filled with all kinds of makeup. She even had a mannequin head that was styled to perfection.

RING RING

"Hello?" Beatrix answered while leaving out Ziyanna's room.

"Can you bring me some food?" Ziyanna asked. "I'm hungry and I don't eat cafeteria food."

"What you want?" Beatrix asked debating on what car she should drive.

"In-n-out," she answered and that's when the bell had rang. "And can you bring my mannequin?"

"I'm on my way."

___________

Beatrix walked inside the private high school that was girls only and checked in. The people in the front office thought she was stunning. She wore white jeans that exposed her curves, a black turtle neck, and Gucci belt heels, purse, and a scarf tied around the top of her head.

"Hi, I brought me and my daughter food," she said signing a sheet. "Her name is Ziyanna Allen."

"Alright, let me call her down," the lady smiled. Beatrix only nodded and took a seat, crossing her leg over the other. To kill time, she texted Tatiana and Ty about going out that Saturday night.

"Ma," Ziyanna called out with smile then looked at her counselor. "Mr. Donavan this is my mother."

Beatrix stood up and shook his hand. She lowkey didn't like Ziyanna knowing him. Simply because he was just too damn fine. He looked exactly like Micheal B. Jordan but with hella tattoos.

"Wow, it's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Allen," he smiled. "Ziyanna has told me so much about you."

"Good things I hope," she smiled but it was fake.

"Oh, I forgot she said you talk over your larynx," he chuckled. "That's... different."

"Yeah, but my momma bad so it doesn't matter," Ziyanna said putting her arm around Beatrix.

"Girl come on and eat so I can get ready and drop fat daddy off at basketball practice," she chuckled.

Mr. Donavan looked at her once more before leaving. He thought she was beautiful, Beyoncé beautiful.

"Mr. Donavan seems a little young to be a counselor," Beatrix said taking their food out.

"He's twenty three," Ziyanna shrugged while sipping her sweet tea. "And he's very relatable. I call him my uncle."

"Oh yeah?" She asked dryly since she didn't care. "Have you started dating yet?"

"No ma," she sighed. "I'm tryna chase a check, not a nigga."

"You better back up you words then," she said. "I want you to always remember don't depend on nigga or wait on one. That's law. Shit, I wish someone told me that."

Ziyanna nodded. "Butttttt..."

"Oh hell," Beatrix said with an eye roll. "What is it, Yanna?"

"I been talking to this one guy," she smiled. "His name is Speedy, he go to Taft Charter school."

"It's over here?" Beatrix asked before taking a bite at her burger.

"No," she said lowly. "It's uh in..... south central."

"Like straight out of Compton or some shit?" Beatrix frowned. "That's a bad area. What grade?"

"Twelfth," she mumbled. "But he's really sweet and I was hoping you'd meet him and if you like him, I can start hanging with him on a daily basis. I be locked up in the house watching the twins."

"Yeah I'll meet him but I still have to discuss with your father about you hanging with him," she explained. "I don't think he want you in south central."

"Okay," she sighed like she was sad. She knew how to get what she wanted.

"So who's picking you up?" Beatrix asked. "Me?"

"Nah, Ima catch a ride with my friend in seventh period," she lied.

"What's her name?"

"Ma," she whined. "Why you asking all these questions?"

"Because I'm your mother and I am concerned," she sighed. "You'll thank me when you start living life on your own."

•••

"Speedy, movveee," Ziyanna chuckled as she blocked him from kissing her. "I don't know where yo dirty ass mouth been."

"Between yo legs," he said kissing her neck. "Don't act like you don't remember."

"You a damn lie, I don't remember that shit," she said getting a little mad. "Wrong Ziyanna."

"Damn girl," he chuckled. "I guess I got a mean one on my hands."

"No, you just got a smart bitch on your team," she shrugged. "You'll learn to respect me more if you really cared."

"I do," he said grabbing her chin. "Gimme a kiss."

She frowned and smoothly turned her face in the opposite direction. "I don't wanna kiss. I shouldn't even be messing with you and you gotta whole baby momma."

Speedy sucked his teeth. "I told you the baby ain't mine, relax."

"So that baby ain't got yo green hazel eyes and chocolate ass skin?" Ziyanna quizzed. "You know what, Speedy? I can't get serious with you. You got too much going on and I'm just gone be in yo way."

They was at his brother's apartment since it was close to her house. They sat on the couch as they started to argue.

"What you talm bout, Yanna?" He said side eyeing her. "I damn near love yo ass and you talm bout leaving me."

"I'm fourteen nigga," she said looking at him blankly. "The fuck you love about me?"

"Everything," he said hypnotizing her with his green hazel eyes. "I like how you hard to get. You got beauty and the brains. You just a whole goddess out here. I always seen ugly girls with fat asses and pretty girls with flat asses, but you? You got it all. Nice shape, pink braces, juicy pink lips, and a big heart. The list goes on."

A smile crept up on her face and she allowed him to kiss her. She felt stupid for falling for his words. Ziyanna was tough but she still had deep feelings that she didn't mind showing.

•••

Beatrix stayed and watched Ziggy play basketball for the first time. He was the captain and his position was point guard. The crazy thing was that Mr. Donavan was, too, Coach Donavan.

Like a proud mom, Beatrix recorded him while smiling. She thought he looked so adorable dribbling up and down the court.

"That's your little brother?" a cute teenager asked while sitting next to her.

"My son," she corrected sizing him up and turning her attention back on the court.

The guy started laughing. "Wait yo voice though? If you didn't want to talk to me you didn't have to lie."

"Lil boy I'm twenty six years old with a fiancé and three kids, the hell would I be worry about you tryna holla," she said waving him off.

"Yeah," he scoffed. "You sexy though, what's your number? All that stupid shit you was saying gone out the window."

"Toney, stop messing with the moms that come here to watch their sons play basketball," Mr. Donavan said sternly. "Go get ready for varsity practice to start."

"She ain't no mom though," he frowned pointing at Beatrix.

"Ooo chile," she sighed getting up. She strutted over towards her son as he got ready to leave. He looked super exhausted and Beatrix was going to spoil him tonight.

"You working my baby too hard, coach slash counselor" Beatrix playfully frowned at Mr. Donavan.

Mr. Donavan chuckled while showing his pearly whites. "Ziggy good for it. He a hustler"

"Naw, he my baby," she said showering him with kisses making Ziggy cringe.

"Momma, why you gotta kiss me in front of Coach," he frowned while sitting on the bleachers and so did Beatrix.

"Yo big head ass father ain't tell you about how I almost lost my life from having you and Phoenix seven pounds each?" Beatrix asked. "I actually deserve more than a kiss."

Coach just smiled with his arms folded as he watched Ziggy and Beatrix go back and forth.

"Coach tell her I be lifting weights like a pro," Ziggy said side eyeing his mother.

"Yeah, he learn from the best," Mr. Donavan said cockily.

"Mmhmm," Beatrix smirked at Ziggy. "Well let's get out of here so I can get your sister and go to the grocery store."

"Y'all be safe alright," he said watching Beatrix walk away.

"That's one bad ass female, Coach," Toney said. "I just can't believe she twenty six. Shit age ain't nun but a number."

"Push ups for cursing, boy," he said popping him in his chest.

•••

Ziyanna was already home on time when Beatrix made it back. She had cooked macaroni and cheese, candid yams, collard greens, and fried chicken. She also made homemade lemonade and pound cake.

Everyone was fresh out the the shower and was ready to dig in. They haven't had a home cook meal since never.

"This is sooooo good," Ziyanna drawled while melting inside. "Ultimate fave now."

"I'm ready for the pound cake," Ziggy said wiping his mouth.

Beatrix was too busy trying to get in touch with Zane but couldn't. "I'll cut you a slice...anybody know how I can get in touch with y'all father?"

"His work number is on the refrigerator," Phoenix informed her. "Can you cut me a slice too?"

In the mist of cutting three slices of cake, she dialed the number and waited until someone answered.

"Zanespire incorporated, how may I assist you?" A lovely voice crooned the phone speaker.

"Hi, I would like to get in touch with Zane," she said handing each of them a plate of cake.

"May I ask who's calling?" She asked in an unsure voice. "Is it Phoenix?"

"No," Beatrix frowned. "I'm Beatrix."

"Uhh, who?" The assistant asked losing the sweet voice she used at first.

"Zane's fiancé," she said placing her hand on her hip. "Now can I talk to him right now."

"Hold on," she said with an attitude while transferring the call.

"Hello?" Zane answered.

"Fire that bitch," she demanded. "Just rude as hell."

"Beatrix, please," he sighed. "What you need?"

She looked at her phone with a frown and placed it back on her ear. "What I need is for you to do is to come back home Zane! You're not making my dreams come true like you say you were!"

"I'll call you later," he mumbled before hanging up in her face. Her mouth fell a gaped, since she felt played.

This lifestyle was something she couldn't get used to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 6.5K 60
In Phi, you don't get a choice. You fight and you kill until it kills you. After running from the only home she'd ever known, Cassie is out to get r...
2.1K 395 46
She was fire, he was ice. She raged and burned everything in her path when he stayed calm and collected. She survived for her sister and only remaini...
506K 10.5K 47
TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! - - - - - - Camila Beckett. She promises hersel...
1.4K 111 31
Meet, Ezra. A teen who's been waiting for her Dearly Beloved to take a look at her. She's been in love for years but now that he's finally begun to t...