The Youngest Cullen

By AmericanCowGirl19

Alison Connolly was murdered on January 3rd,1970 walking home from the library by a vampire who left her on h... More

Chapter One - Alison
Chapter Two - High School
Chapter Three - Lunch
Chapter Four - Home
Chapter Five - Bella
Chapter Six - Field Trip
Chapter Seven - Hometown
Chapter Eight - Meeting
Chapter Nine - Nomads
Chapter Ten - Protecting Bella
Chapter Eleven - Healing
Chapter Twelve - Waking Up
Chapter Thirteen - Him
Chapter Fourteen - Caught
Chapter Fifteen - Truths
Chapter Sixteen - Imprint
Chapter Seventeen - Birthday
Chapter Eighteen - Decisions
Chapter Nineteen - Relief
Chapter Twenty - Crossing
Chapter Twenty One - Cliff Diving
Chapter Twenty Two - Bella and Rose
Chapter Twenty Three - New Guy
Chapter Twenty Four - Laurent
Chapter Twenty Five - Explanation
Chapter Twenty Six - Worries
Chapter Twenty Seven - Temptation
Chapter Twenty Eight - Traveler
Chapter Twenty Nine - Back
Chapter Thirty - Proposal
Chapter Thirty One - Concussion
Chapter Thirty Two - Done
Chapter Thirty Three - Mom
Chapter Thirty Four - Downhill
Chapter Thirty Five - New
Chapter Thirty Six - Intruder
Chapter Thirty Seven - Camp Fire
Chapter Thirty Eight - Tiffany
Chapter Thirty Nine - Hospital
Chapter Forty - Explanation
Chapter Forty Two - Sway
Chapter Forty Three - Training
Chapter Forty Four - The Night Before
Chapter Forty Five - Newborn Battle
Chapter Forty Six - The Volturi
Chapter Forty Seven - Sorry
Chapter Forty Eight - Planning
Chapter Forty Nine - Day Before
Chapter Fifty - Her Wedding
Chapter Fifty One - Toast
Chapter Fifty Two - Clean Up
Chapter Fifty Three - Events
Chapter Fifty Four - Loyalties
Chapter Fifty Five - Separation
Chapter Fifty Six - Changing Sides
Chapter Fifty Seven - She Imprinted
Chapter Fifty Eight - Labor
Chapter Fifty Nine - She's a Newborn
Chapter Sixty - Confession
Chapter Sixty One - Advances
Chapter Sixty Two - Chance
Chapter Sixty Three - Immortal Child
Chapter Sixty Four - Witnesses
Chapter Sixty Five - Memories
A/N
Chapter Sixty Seven - Christmas
Chapter Sixty Eight - Bonfire
Chapter Sixty Nine - Redcoats
Chapter Seventy - Aro's Future
Chapter Seventy One - End

Chapter Forty One - Graduation

15.9K 389 19
By AmericanCowGirl19

        "Nervous?" Embry asked looking at Alison as she got ready for graduation. It would be the first time she ever graduated from high school, something she is very proud of.

"A little" Alison said nodding.

"Don't be" Embry said shaking his head. "You look beautiful," He said and she smiled putting her arms around his neck.

"Are you coming to the party afterward?" She asked.

"Of course," He said. "Jake's coming too, Quil's gonna be a tag-along" He joked smiling.

"I bet Bella will love that," She said. Alison had heard the new drama between Edward, Jake, and Bella. How Bella sprained her hand punching Jake after he kissed her, it was all very entertaining.

"He feels bad," Embry said.

"Yea, probably for the sprained hand, not the kiss" Embry smirked at how clever his imprint was.

"Come on people or we're going to be late," Alice said running around the whole house.

"I guess we better get going" Alison muttered but neither one of them moved.

"Save me a dance tonight" He whispered to her.

"Of course," She said. He couldn't come to the actual graduation, he was going to be with his mother explaining everything in more detail and what not. Embry kissed her forehead. "I'll see you tonight," She said and he nodded before kissing her on the lips. She kissed back pulling him closer.

"Ok, you two, come on, we've got to get going," Alice said coming into the room. Alison smiled pulling away.

"I love you," She said and he pulled her into a tight hug.

"I love you, more" He whispered before they separated.

"Come on," Alice said grabbing her wrist pulling her off to the side. Alison smiled excitedly before giving Embry one last grin before disappearing.

"When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up." Jessica, Bella's friend, said as she gave a speech in front of the school. This wasn't the first graduation for the rest of the family but it was for her, it held importance for her. It was something she didn't get to accomplish during her human life. When they called her name she smiled brightly before accepting her diploma. Alison remembered the long nights with Jasper on history and Edward in basically every other subject.

"I did it!" Alison said excitedly hugging Esme first.

"I'm so proud of you," Esme said hugging her tightly. Alison then hugged Carlisle who kissed the top of her head lovingly.

"Come on! We've got a party to go to" Alice said grinning. It was all smiles and excitement on the way home and the time leading up to the party. It didn't take long for the house to begin filling up. Alison constantly searched for Embry hoping he would come here soon, she was starting to get uncomfortable being around so many humans.

"What are you doing here?" Bella asked and Alison looked over seeing her talking to Jake. She saw Quil and then Embry. They saw each other at the same time. She smiled racing over to him jumping into his arms. He held her and spun them around.

"I'm so proud of you," He said in her ear.

"How many 58-year-olds graduate college for the first time?" She asked smiling giving him a shrug.

"You look great for your age," He said and she smiled. "I got you a little graduation gift," He said reaching into his pocket.

"Embry, I've put you through hell ever since I met you. You don't need to get me anything, just being with you is more than enough" She said and he smiled.

"Yes, you have put me through hell but I would continue to go through hell just to have a day with you," He said and she smiled at him. "Here," He said and she grabbed the gift. When she opened it she smiled. "I know how much you love music," He said remembering the first thing he noticed going into her room was the wall covered in records and CDs.

"I love it," She said lifting the necklace. He smiled happily proud that he did well on the gift. He helped her put it on and she grinned even wider. "I love you," She said kissing him. He smiled into the kiss pulling her close to him.

"The decision's been made" Alice's voice sounded through the room. It caused Alison to pull away from Embry and look in her direction, she was talking to Bella.

"What's going on? You're not going to Seattle?" Bella asked and Alice shook her head.

"No, they're coming here," Alice said. Alison looked at Alice before looking down.

"What's wrong? What's going on?" Embry asked concerned.

"Come on," She said pulling him through the crowd. All of the Cullen's stood in a private room along with Bella, Jake, Quil, and Embry.

"How long?" Edward asked looking at Alice.

"They'll be here in four days," Alice told him and the rest of them.

"This could turn into a bloodbath," Carlisle said.

"Who's behind it?" Edward asked.

"I didn't see anyone I recognize, maybe one," Alice said thinking about the vision she had.

"I know his face, he's local, Riley Biers," Edward said. "He didn't start this" Edward said shaking his head.

"It has to be Victoria," Alison said. "She's the only one besides the Volturi who want us killed," She said and they looked at each other slowly starting to believe Alison.

"Whoever did is staying out of the action," Alice said not wanting to put Victoria in the equation. Victoria was dangerous and to think that she's in charge of a newborn army was terrifying, Alison understood why they didn't want to admit it but it gave Victoria advantages that they couldn't afford for her to have.

"They must be playing with the blind spots in your vision," Carlisle said.

"Either way, the army is coming," Alison said. "And there aren't enough of us to protect the town"

"Hold up, what damn army?" Jake asked and Embry looked at Alison confused, she didn't look at him.

"Newborns. Our kind" Carlisle explained.

"What are they after?" Embry asked even more interested in this discussion.

"They were passing around Bella's scent, a red blouse," Alice said.

"What the hell does this mean?" Jake asked.

"It means an ugly fight with lives lost," Carlisle said. Jake takes in the information and turns his head to Quil and Embry who nod in agreement to the conversation in their heads.

"Alright, we're in," Jake said. Alison closed her eyes gripping Embry's hand laying her head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of her hair giving her hand a squeeze.

"No, you'll get yourselves killed, no way," Bella said automatically.

"I wasn't asking for permission," Jake said kind of bitterly.

"Edward," She said looking for back up.

"It means more protection for you," Edward said agreeing to it.

"Do you believe Sam will agree to an understanding?" Carlisle questioned him.

"As long as we get to kill some vampires," Jake said nodding.

"Jasper?" Carlisle asked knowing he had the most experience.

"They'll give us the numbers and the newborns won't know they even exist. That'll give us an edge" Jasper said nodding.

"We'll need to coordinate," Carlisle said.

"Carlisle, they'll get hurt," Bella said trying to get this deal to not work.

"We'll all need some training. Fighting newborns require knowledge that Jasper has. You're welcome to join us." Carlisle said looking from Jasper to Jake.

"Name the time and place," Jake said nodding.

"Alison" Bella said and they looked at each other. "You can't possibly want this," She said and Alison sighed.

"This is their reason for existing, Bella. That's why they shift, to kill vampires. Of course, I would rather them not be apart of it" She said not wanting to even think about Embry getting hurt. "But this is who they are, we need them."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 286 22
"You all left, leaving me here by myself." I raise my eyebrow at her. "It looks like you made company just fine." Her jaw clinches, and she slaps me...
4K 203 46
I don't own the Twilight story or characters, except the ones I made up. I just use the same names and change the story a little or should I say a lo...
18.3K 427 21
Almost 30 years after Jasper lost Alice to the Vultori, he thought he would never love anyone like that again. That was until Livia came along. She w...
48.5K 1.4K 15
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ a hotheaded shapeshifter imprints on Bella Swan's sister. TW: LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE A/N: I do not own the twilight series or characters...