social || ethan dolan

By voidohana

social media formatted story More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Epilogue

20

2K 26 11
By voidohana

evchamberlain: Unsteady. On my channel.
👥 tomholland2013

_emmachamberlain: so proud of you love you ❤️
evchamberlain: love you too em❤️

tomholland2013: Glad I could work with you darling. Had a great time!
evchamberlain: Me too! Thanks for accepting my offer!

ethandolan: HOLY SHIT. THATS MY GIRLFRIEND WITH THE GREAT CHOREOGRAPHY AND DANCING SKILLS
ethandolan: I love you Everly Grace 💕
evchamberlain: I love you Ethan Grant 💕

chambiesisters: Ok now it's official they didn't break up. Y'all can calm your tits.
evethan: honestly...

jamescharles: THATS MY BEST FRIEND
jamescharles: and another one of my husbands
ianjd12: literally every attractive male is your husband
jamescharles: Sister Ian I didn't raise you to be this way.

graysondolan: tbh I didn't know how long I could keep my mouth shut with all of these people commenting such bad things about you. BUT DAMN THATS A GREAT DANCE. Love you Ev!
evchamberlain: Awe Gray... Love you too.💕

zendaya: Finally someone taught him how to dance. You did wonderful!
evchamberlain: Holy shit. Did THE QUEEN just comment on my dancing skills?

Twitter
Everly Chamberlain Tweeted
Well, it's out. I choreographed a dance by myself. While I was gone I was doing multiple things, such as rehearsing for the final video, going to meetings, doing photo shoots and a few more things that you guys will find out soon. Also, Thank You Tom for being such a good dance partner!

Everly Chamberlain Tweeted
I'm sorry I wasn't active, but it was for a good reason, so to all of the people who have accused me of cheating on Ethan and have been hating on me for the past few weeks, I would just like to say thank you. Thank you for giving me the motivation to prove you all wrong, and for giving me the mindset I now have. I'm no longer going to be listening or caring about the hate I get, because it made me unhealthy and I realized that while I was on my little hiatus. I was starving myself, working out too much, giving myself a panic attack obsessing over what people thought about a video I had just uploaded five minutes ago. Was it boring? Did I act weird? Did I do anything they might not like? I'm sure some of you noticed that I would change the title, thumbnail, or even how I acted in videos. That wasn't the real me. I chose to use this song, because that is how I felt. Unsteady.

Messages
Ethan Dolan: You being healthy is the only thing that matters.
Read at 10:06 p.m.

Everly Chamberlain: Same goes to you and everyone else. I'm glad you're my boyfriend. I love you E.

Ethan Dolan: I love you too Ev.

Everly Chamberlain: Alright, I'm going to go to sleep, I'll see you at the airport tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 128K 32
She never met someone that is so cold and soft at the same time, that is mean to everyone, and not to mention he is super hot. He never met someone...
849K 19.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
351K 12.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1.7M 51.4K 41
❝ why are you throwing bonemeal at me?!" ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"so you grow the fuck up. ❞ 𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 [𝘢𝘮-𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩-𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘴] adj. The desire to...