A Recipe for Disaster | L.S.

By HarrysSacramentoSuit

One (1) rising tattoo artist One (1) closeted pop star One (1) thigh tattoo And just a pinch of a pain kink ... More

warnings and disclaimers
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven

introduction

272 11 2
By HarrysSacramentoSuit

Louis Tomlinson, 26:

Art school graduate. On his way to becoming a famous tattoo artist. Openly gay, and loving every minute of it.

Harry Styles, 21:

One of the biggest pop stars in the world. Kind of a tattoo addict, definitely not because he loves the pain. Heavily closeted by his management and record label.

When Harry returns to London to record his third album, he decides, of course to get a new tattoo. His best mate, Zayn, a tattoo addict himself, recommends a place, who just happens to be Louis.

Will anything come out of the encounter? Sex? Love? Harry himself?

Or will they both move on with their lives as if nothing happened?

•••

So here's my new Larry AU!

I'm really excited to write it, and I hope people will enjoy it.

Please vote and comment if you like the idea!

xx Red

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 14.2K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

85.8K 1.9K 35
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
967K 52.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 33.1K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...