You may now kiss the husband!

By Rumbadaa

The famous playboy prince, known as Singto was again in the tabloids! His mother was fed up, completely exasp... More

Preface
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 12

4.5K 326 47
By Rumbadaa

Singto looked at the young lady in front of him and said softly: "So, you are my new manager? Remind me what happened to P'Jane?" Achara smiled and said: "I am temporarily your manager because P'Jane got a family emergency." Singto nodded and smiled back: "I hope we get along." Having the full blown smile of the handsome prince thrown at her, Achara swallowed hard and quickly regained her composure.

~~~~~

Well well well.. We have got some hot news for you! Singto has got a new manager! A young lady! A hot chick! The photos below show how cosy they already are to each other. And don't get me wrong! They should be close to each other for the manager to perform her job well. But they might also be a little more.... You know what I mean, right? But anyway, the shooting for the series is reaching the end and hopefully, we will get some pictures of the film set for today's scenes. Stay tuned for more, lovelies!!

~~~~

Krist glared at the pictures. This article was complete garbage! But the article that was going on in his head was even more garbage.

The prince waited and waited for the actor's answer but the actor continued to tease him till the end to finally get a NO as answer. Moreover, he had gotten only one kiss from the actor. A total  unfair bargain. Poor prince! Of course, he got tired and went to look for someone who would not tease him this much. And now that his manager had said yes on the very first time he proposed, they were moving on to the next stage. What a lovely couple! They lived happily ever after! Please admire their wedding pictures below!

Krist shook his head violently to stop himself from becoming crazy. He took a deep breath and left the car. He smiled sweetly at his fans waving at him and he ventured to them to speak to them for a while. And it was then that he saw them. Singto got out of his car and being the perfect gentleman, he helped his manager out. The young and hot chick the media was talking about. And they were not lying. She was a beauty. When she smiled at Singto, Krist felt a sharp pang in his chest. He shook his head again and followed P'Yui to the film set. He was not ready to see if he had really lost his prince's attention. He avoided Singto's gaze when they got inside and went to get ready.

He was shirtless when he felt two arms come around his chest. He nearly shouted in fright. Luckily, Singto covered his mouth just in time. He made Krist turn to face him in his embrace and said: "Good morning, Kit." The latter glared at him and said: "Good morning. And let me go." Singto brushed his lips on Krist's shoulder and whispered: "Do I have to? Because I don't want to." Krist silently fumed and tried to calm himself. "It's fine, Krist. Don't get angry. She is just his manager. And you are nothing to him. And yet he is clinging on me! I should ask him! I can't! Ugh! Damn it!", he thought desperately. He stared at the prince who smiled at him. He so wanted to plunge his fingers into his hair and kiss him deeply. Ensuring that he was his and no one's else. He stared at Singto's lips and licked his in anticipation.

Singto groaned as he felt Krist's stare. He whispered as he leaned down slightly, his accelerating breath hitting Krist's mouth: "We are at work." Krist shook his head and could not resist anymore. He slipped his fingers through Singto's hair and he brushed his lips with his. Singto shivered and Krist tightened his hold on his hair as he leaned back his face. When Singto met his eyes, he asked: "What happened to P'Jane? Why is this woman your manager?" There, he said it!! Singto who was busy leaning forward to chase after Krist's mouth reached back and said absently: "Huh? Ohhhh Achara. She is my new manager. Isn't she cute?" Krist's eyes narrowed and let go of Singto's hair. He even moved away from the prince as he said: "I need to get ready for the shooting." 

And of course the oblivious Singto nodded. He walked away to get ready too while chatting away without noticing that Krist was not listening to him at all. Cute?? He said she was cute. C.U.T.E. Krist clenched his fists. Just what the hell? He had finished getting ready and was about to leave the dressing room when Singto stopped him by grabbing his arm. Krist felt a hint of hope that maybe he would ask why Krist was like that. And that he would explain the rumors about any relationship that he had with Achara. But no, Singto merely smoothed Krist's coat and said: "Can we have lunch together?" Krist held himself from rolling his eyes. It was confirmed; Singto was dense. So very dense. He sighed. He reluctantly nodded and Singto grinned, too happy that Krist had accepted his invitation for lunch as he let him go. 

Krist sat down absently, his dark thoughts keeping him busy for the styling of his hair. He should ignore whatever was happening and be normal. It could be that there was nothing between them. And since he had not given any answer, he should not be hyper about it too. But he would find time to tell Singto about his answer. It was not fair to let him wait like this. He nodded slightly as he decided to do that. He could do it. The make up artist said to him: "Pout for me." And Krist did so. Singto came at the very instant into the room and saw Krist like this. He grinned as he pouted too and blew a kiss to Krist. He winked and Krist blushed. There were only Krist, Singto and the make up artist in the room. It gave Singto free rein to do mischief. He came to sit next to Krist and watched the make up artist get Krist ready. 

Krist nearly jumped when he felt Singto's thigh brush his. The make up artist tsked and Singto smirked. "What happened?", he asked innocently and Krist glared at him at the corner of his eyes. That ass!! He was doing it on purpose and had the audacity to ask what was wrong. He knew Singto's mischief was not over and he braced himself for more when suddenly someone came to fetch him. Krist was relieved as he saw Singto get up and follow the guy. But he turned just as he was going out of the room and blew Krist a kiss again. That guy!!! Krist blushed hard. The make up artist said: "Are you alright?" And Krist nodded, a soft smile on his face. Yes, he made up his mind. He would tell his prince his answer today. 

A little excited and Achara completely off his mind, he stood up and walked to the shooting set. There, he saw Off standing with the others and he walked towards them. As soon as he came to them, Off said to him mischievously: "Ready for the confession?" Krist gaped. How did he know that he was going to tell Singto about his feelings? "How did you know??", he asked in shock. Off frowned and laughingly said: "Everyone knows, Krist" EVERYONE?? He looked around him in panic. The others were looking at him strangely. He swallowed hard and then P'Yui came to him, explaining that they would be moving to the bridge. The bridge scene!! Krist mentally facepalmed. How could he forget about it? That was the special confession scene! And this was what Off meant when he said the confession scene. 

He chuckled as he realised how he was going to confess just like Arthit. P'Yui asked him: "Are you okay?" Krist grinned at her: "I am very fine." But he soon lost his smile when he saw Achara walking with Singto. He shook his head slightly and walked to them. He hooked his arm around Singto's arm who looked at him in surprise. Krist just smiled at him and then he saw how happiness start to blossom on Singto's face. And he grinned at Krist. God, I am so in love, thought Krist and he tightened his hold on Singto's arm. He said softly: "Are you ready for the shoot?" Singto nodded as he whispered: "Yes for the confession." They arrived at the scene and Krist whispered: "The real one too?" Singto who was about to move back to his position turned back and exclaimed: "WHAT?"

Krist laughed and shook his head, shooing Singto away. They needed to do their work first.

~

"Kongpob..

Are you tired?

No.

Honestly, aren't you tired at all?

You have to chase after me like this. And you have no clue where I'm heading to or when I will stop. 

Even though, I don't know what lies ahead of me. Be it far or near.. I still want to be there for you, P'Arthit

You know right? That I like to drink pink milk. And you know right? That I can be incredibly stupid sometimes. I can be really selfish. I whine a lot. I get annoyed easily. I'm just a laid-back kind of guy. I can wake up really late at any day. Even when you know all of these, do you still accept as I am?

Yes, I can. What about you? Can you accept me?

I don't know you well enough, Kongpob. But I want to know you more. 

What do you mean?"

~

When this particular scene was being filmed, there were butterflies in Krist's stomach. He knew that soon afterwards, this would happen in reality. He would finally confess to Singto. He was so nervous. He knew he would never be like Singto who was so at ease with his "I love you's". But he would have to tell him. Today itself. He nodded to himself. But the time never arrived. As soon as work was done, the director set up another meeting to talk about the fan meetings. Krist sighed when Singto gave him a sad puppy face as their eyes met during the fan meeting. It was not his fault. He was being miserable too. He checked the time and let out a longer sigh. He had no time left. He had another photoshoot coming up and he had to be there in two hours. 

He knew what to do as he picked his phone up. Just tell him in chat. Right? Wrong!! No. He could not do that. The poor guy got burned for trying to impress him. He even organised a special night date for their second date. Krist could not just do that via chat. He so wanted to impress his prince too. He just needed to prepare something. Yes! This was what he would do. Their lunch!! He could do that. He nodded excitedly. Now imagine Krist's face when Singto brought Achara along for their lunch. He was fuming. How was he supposed to confess now? His anger increased even more when Singto smiled fondly at him as he said: "She is new here, so I proposed her to eat with us." Yeah right, how nice of him. His prince was dense!! So freaking dense that he wanted to give up!

He got up and said: "I'll be right back." And he brought P'Yui to eat with them. He needed someone to control him in case he lost his temper and tried to kill either Achara or Singto. Luckily though, P'Yui kept the conversation alive as she talked to Achara about how was her first day. And this gave Singto the opportunity to tease his cute omega. Krist felt his phone vibrate. he looked at it. Singto's attempt:

"Did it hurt when you fell from the vending machine?"

Krist raised his gaze and lifted his eyebrow at Singto who grinned. And he mouthed: "Because you a snack." Krist bit back his smile and happily ate his food, his anger gone. But Singto's mischief was not over. Krist's phone vibrated again. He glanced at it again and this time, he choked on his food. He started to cough, causing everyone to be startled on the table. Singto came over and rubbed his back, asking in concern: "Are you alright?" Krist glared at him. Singto smiled sheepishly at him, whispering a soft "sorry" to him. Krist was red. Whether because of his coughing session or because of what Singto said in the chat:

"I wanna do bad things with you."

P'Yui asked: "Are you alright?" Krist nodded. He was fine. Just suddenly horny as he thought about what bad things Singto was referring to in that sentence. Singto hid his knowing smile when P'Yui said: "You look so red, Krist. Are you really sure you are alright?" Krist took a deep breath and smiled at her: "Very sure." The very concerned Achara saw that Krist's drink was finished and she volunteered to get some more for him. Krist nodded but Singto stood up quicker and he said: "It's fine, Achara. I'll get it for him." Krist watched him go and grinned. So he was not the only one who was jealous. He gazed at his phone and wrote what he so wanted to ask: "What kind of bad things?"

Singto stood at the vending machine and he chuckled as he saw Krist's reply. He kissed his phone in excitement and said: "Why don't we meet for our third date and I can show you instead of telling you?" Krist looked up and was still very red when Singto came back. And he nodded his thanks as he took the drink from Singto's hand. He sipped it and wrote: "Yes." Singto grinned as he saw it. Krist smiled too because Singto had given him the perfect date to confess. "Tonight?" "Yes."

Their so awaiting night finally came. They decided to forget their statuses for one night. One of being a famous actor and an omega. The other of being a prince and an alpha. They were supposed to go to a private pool party that one of their friends had thrown. This party was special and very helpful for them to do what they promised each other; to forget who they were. There was dim and romantic light. No one would be under the lights. Each person coming to the party would be enjoying it in its simplest way.

Krist looked at himself in the mirror. The persons who would be interested to swim or to go into the pool area were requested to wear swimming suits. And Krist stood there, wearing swimming shorts only. Earlier, he got a message from Singto who informed him that he would be swimming in the pool when he arrived. So, he got out of the dressing room and walked to the pool. He was often stopped by friends who spoke to him. He smiled and talked to them politely. However, when he walked ahead, their conversations evaporated from his mind, his thoughts about Singto replacing them.

He was walking absently when he suddenly bumped with someone, feeling something cold splash on his bare shoulder. He instantly turned to the person and whispered: "I am so-" Singto smiled at him broadly. "It's totally okay.", he said. "In fact, I am the one who should apologize for spilling beer on you." Krist was so absorbed by the scene in front of him that he was not listening to what Singto said. He was in fact staring at Singto's wet chest and wet swimming shorts. It was when Singto reached out for a wet towel to wipe the beer that he spilled on Krist's shoulder that Krist reacted. He said in a hoarse voice: "It's okay." And when Singto raised his gaze to look at him, Krist shivered. Singto's intense stare was the same as the night when he tried to cook for him. Both of them were remembering that bathroom scene and that kiss in the car.

Then Singto removed his hands and the towel from Krist and said to him: "I forgot my manners. I am Singto." He reached out his hand for Krist. Krist shook it and said: "Nice to meet you too. I am Krist." They smiled at each other and Singto said: "Can I tempt you for a drink? A proper drink this time? Not a spilled one." Krist chuckled and nodded. They then walked towards the pool and Singto invited Krist to sit on one of those chairs displayed there. "Name your poison.", he asked Krist. The latter was feeling really daring on this night and he said: "Surprise me." Singto winked at him and said: "Sure." Krist was smiling as he looked absently at the people in the pool. And minutes later, Singto came back with their two drinks.

Krist chuckled as he realised that Singto was really following the date script. He had indeed surprised Krist by bringing another drink other than Krist's favorite. Singto looked at him and asked: "It's not good?" Krist shook his head and said softly, looking fondly at Singto who was indeed trying his best to court him: "It's all good." And Singto smiled, giving a victory punch in the air. He then engaged Krist in a conversation about his likes and dislikes. Krist felt a warmth in his chest as he replied. Both of them knew almost everything about each other. But the dedication of Singto right now was really nice and when he instinctively reached out to remove Singto's wet lock of hair from his forehead, Singto smiled at him. He then placed his hand on Krist's knee and asked him: "Can I tempt you for a dance tonight?"

**************************************

When I started to write this chapter, I was planning for some more teasing.. But no Singto deserves to have his yes already <3

See ya soon 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.9K 12
Ever since his older brother blurted out a love confession to his now husband in front of their entire families, Krist has secretly wished for a chee...
102K 7.1K 43
An innocent omega named Jimin was forced by his mother to marry an underworld leader who became obsessed with his unmatched beauty from the time he f...
36.2K 2.1K 37
Sequel To Black Heart Jimin and Jungkook have been through a lot. Finally reuniting, allowing Jimin to finally see the child he had lost. All was for...
13.5K 826 13
Description: "None of them said Yes, but yet here they are chosen by the fate and elders, to be partners for life." A story of two strangers, who dec...