One Direction One Shots ~Clos...

By Hazzas_Boobear

These One Shots are open :) If you want one about yourself, please leave a comment either on my book, in my i... More

The Park- Clare and Liam
Blind Date at Nandos- Maddie and Niall
Movie Time- Sophie and Niall
Wedding Reception- Courtney and Niall
The Picnic- Darcy and Harry
The Accident- Zhyzhia and Harry
The Carnival- Julia and Niall
The Movie Theater- Nikki and Liam
Piece of Art- Nicole and Harry
Disney World Surprise- Graziana and Niall
The Signing- Esther and Louis

The Party- Jessica and Louis

120 4 4
By Hazzas_Boobear

"That dress looks amazing on you!" Ariana squealed as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I was wearing a one-shoulder purple dress, where the top was tight-fitting and the bottom was full of ruffles, landing at about mid-thigh. Around the middle, separating the clingy from the loose, was a pink sash, tied into a pretty bow at the side. My long, wavy, dark brown hair was done up, held in by bobby pins, and accentuated my high cheek bones.

"You don't look that bad yourself," I grinned, giving her a wink. She just rolled her eyes, heading off to do her makeup. Ariana was dressed in a simple strapless black dress, landing at about knee-length. It wasn't tight, but it wasn't loose either, and it hugged her curves perfectly. Still grinning, I turned back to the mirror, scrutinizing every detail, making sure I looked perfect. My gaze drifted behind me to see Ariana slowly coming towards me, her hands full of makeup products. "Oh no, you are NOT making me wear that junk," I shrieked, backing away as she was inching closer. I absolutely hated makeup. Hated it.

"Oh come on, why do you even own it if you're never going to wear it?" she asked, a little deflated.

"It's for you! You practically live here," I countered, seeing a small smile creep onto her face.

"At least put some eye liner on. It'll make your 'big brown eyes' even bigger," she tried again. I sighed, nodding my head remorsely. She grinned, grabbing my hand and dragging me to my vanity, where she plopped me down on the seat and went to work on my eyes. I tried my hardest not to cringe away, I mean one small move and she could poke my eye. "Done!" Ariana exclaimed, turning my chair around so my eyes were once again fixed on my own reflection. I was really starting to feel like Zayn Malik, always being in front of the mirror... I gasped, I had expected it to make me look like a raccoon, but it actually did look great, and made my brown eyes pop.

"Let's go get our party on!" I yelled, dancing out of the room and grabbing my car keys, Ariana cheering behind me.

#######################################################################################

We walked into the dining room of some fancy hotel that Kelsey rented out for her 18th birthday party. It wasn't a big party, just close friends and family, and by close friends, I mean Ariana and I. That's it. Really, spending a night in a reception room with Kelsey's family wasn't the first thing on my bucket list, hell, it wasn't on my bucket list at all. The only reason we're here is because Kelsey begged us to come, saying she would be bored to death without us. That, and the fact that she has an apparently "hot" cousin who's a couple years older than us coming.

"Guys! You finally came!" Kelsey squealed, running up to us and hugging us both individually. I hugged her back with one arm, the other awkwardly holding her present between us. "Now we're only waiting on Louis."

"Who's Louis?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, my cousin. You guys would get along REALLY well," she replied with a wink and a knowing smile, tossing her long blonde hair back and staring at something behind me. "Here he comes!" she grinned, waving him over to us. I turned arouns, my eyes locking with his blue orbs instantly. My own eyes widened in shock, taking in his tousled brown hair, black suit, striped tie, and black Toms. Louis Tomlinson.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELSEY!" he yelled, running up to Kelsey and giving her a huge hug, lifting her up and spinning her around. "Hello loves, I'm Louis," he said to Ariana and I after putting Kelsey down.

"I'm Ariana, it's such a pleasure to finally meet you," Ariana said politely, a smile plastered to her face that I could tell was fake. One difference between us was that I loved One Direction, while she hated them, almost as much as I hated makeup.

"I'm Jessica," I said, unable to meet his clear blue eyes.

"Well Jessica, you look beautiful tonight." My eyes snapped up in shock. Louis Tomlinson just complimented me! Don't fangirl, don't fangirl, don't fangirl. Ariana's eyebrows shot up, and Kelsey grinned, grabbing her hand.

"Come on Ariana, let's go... um... round up all the presents." Kelsey grabbed the present out of my hand and left, dragging a very confused Ariana to the presents table, leaving me all alone with Louis.

"Oh, um, thanks. You look good too," I replied belatedly, blushing at the awkward reply.

"Delayed reaction much?" he asked, grinning from ear to ear and chuckling softly. My face got even redder, turning to about the shade of a tomato that was sun bathing too long. "Relax love, I'm kidding!" I smiled a small smile, still slightly embarassed. I felt a push from behind me, and I was sent stumbling, sure I was going to hit the ground and once again look like an idiot in front of Louis. But I never felt the contact with the ground. Instead, a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist, holding me up, steadying me. I looked up at him, my eyes getting lost in the depths of his deep pools of blue, breathing in his intoxicating scent. He lifted his hand to my face, delicately stroking my cheek with his gentle fingers. I coughed a little, causing him to drop his hand immediately, and I backed away a little.

"Thanks," I mumbled, looking everywhere in the room but at him.

"No problem." His voice was tight, strained. "Would you like me to get you something?" he asked awkwardly, shoving his hands in his pockets, desperately trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, sure, water's good," I replied with a smile, causing him to smile back, the tension from before drifting away. He walked toward the food tables, and I couldn't help but stare after him, grinning like a fool, until he was out of sight. I then sat down at a small table for two, anxiously waiting for a certain boy from Doncaster to bring my water.

#######################################################################################

Louis and I must have sat there for at least an hour, talking about our lives and watching some people dance. Not once during that time did Kelsey or Ariana come by, but every so often they would catch my eye and wink, and sometimes, when Louis wasn't watching, make kissy faces.

"Oh my God! I LOVE this song!" I shrieked when "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay came on. Louis grinned, getting up and grabbing my hand, dragging me to the dance floor. He put his hands on my waist, and I was struck with the familiarity of the whole situation. But instead of pulling away, this time, I wrapped my arms around his neck and started swaying to the beat. When the song picked up pace, Louis even spun me around, now having his arms wrapped around me from behind, my head resting on his shoulder. The song ended all too fast, and I sighed, starting to move away from Louis, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back, his eyes shining because of the next song that was playing. "Moments." We went back to our original position, my arms clasped around his neck and his hands firmly on my waist.

"You know I'll be,

Your life,

Your voice,

Your reason to be.

My love,

My heart,

Is breathing for this,

Moment, in time,

I'll find the words to say,

Before you leave me today." Louis sang the chorus beautifully, his eyes never leaving mine the whole time. I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks when the song ended and I noticed our faces were only a few inches apart. Louis' eyes were unreadable, they just kept searching my face, looking for something. I smiled a reassuring smile, lifting my hand up to lightly cup the side of his face. He started leaning closer and closer, closing the distance slowly as if he were unsure. He paused, centimeters away, his eyes once again scanning my face as if waiting for permission. I rolled my eyes, grabbing the back of his head, pulling him to me, our lips finally meeting. The kiss was slow and sweet, our lips moving perfectly in sync. Neither of us wanted to deepen the kiss, it was amazing just as it was. All around us, it was like the 4th of July, with fireworks flying everywhere. I sighed contentedly, pulling back, searching his face for any signs of regret. But his eyes only shone with happiness and delight as he took my hand and led me off the dance floor, taking me back to the table we were sitting at before.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked seriously, making my eyes go wide.

"What?" I squeaked, not sure if I heard him right.

"It's just... When I first saw you... And then the kiss... And I just-"

"Yes," I stated simply, cutting off his unintelligent babble, smiling and putting my hand on top of his, giving it a little squeeze. This night is probably the best I've ever had. Maybe this should have been on my bucket list after all...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yay :) first dedication done <3

this is for @jess9797

enjoy babez!!!!!

if you want a one shot, comment with the info I want thats found in the description <3

thanks for reading my dears!!

comment vote and fan ;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.7M 48.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...