The Accident- Zhyzhia and Harry

The sky was growing darker as I made my way down the street do the large mansion at the end of the road. I was on my way to see my boyfriend of one year, Harry Styles, our anniversary was today. I planned on surprising him in London, seeing as I hadn't saw him in a month. I couldn't keep the smile off my face as I headed up the stone walkway to the front door, ringing the grand doorbell. A couple seconds later, the door opened, and a girl with bleach blonde hair and a fake tan opens it, wearing a bra and barely-there short shorts.

"We're busy right now," she sneered at me, her nose wrinkling in disgust. "Harry has no time for autographs." Anger welled up inside me, who did this bitch think she was?

"I'm not a fan. I'm his girlfriend," I replied through clenched teeth. The girl laughed darkly, rolling her eyes at me.

"Not anymore honey." Just then, Harry trotted down the stairs in only his boxers. Upon seeing me, his eyes widened in shock and fear.

"Zhyzhia, w-what are y-you doing here?" he stuttered, swallowing a lump in his throat.

"I came here to surprise you on our one year anniversary, but instead you surprised me," I stated, surprisingly calm. I saw regret in his sad eyes, but I wasn't having it. He wasn't drunk, he knew exactly what he was doing.

"It was a mistake!" Harry cried, reaching out for my hand. I snapped it back quickly, backing away from the door. Thinking better of it though, I stepped closer and raised my hand, giving him a good slap in the face. He stepped back, his hand holding his cheek in shock, his mouth wide open.

"Save it." I spat, and turned around, racing down the walkway to the street. I had to get away from him, from her, from everything. Tears welled in my eyes as I crossed the street, not bothering to look where I was going. I heard a loud crash, glass was scattered all around me, and I went flying into the air. I landed with a loud thud on the pavement, my vision going black and fading into unconsciousness.

####################################################

Beep. Beep. Beep.

There was a steady beeping sound penetrating the silence that had overtook me. There was a bright light against the backs of my lids, and I slowly opened my eyes to a white room, filled with brightness. I looked down at the soft, white bed I was laying on, and saw that I was clothed in a hospital gown, my long black hair tied behind my head. In a small plastic chair near the door, Harry was asleep, with dark circles under his eyes. I stared at his beautiful face, his disheveled clothes, the way his hands clenched his knees. As if sensing I was awake, his head snapped up, his green eyes meeting my brown ones. He quickly got up, rushing over to my side and taking my small hand in his larger one.

"I'm so, so sorry Zhyzhia. This is all my fault. Everything is my fault." he choked out, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes. I quickly made a split-second decision, and decided to get him back for all the hurt he caused me.

"What are you talking about? Who are you?" I asked, acting confused, taking my hand away from his. Harry's eyes went wide, and he let the tears fall, making no move to swipe them away.

"You d-don't remember m-me?" he sobbed, looking away from me.

"No. What happened? Why am I in the hospital?" That part was true, I knew I was hit by a car, but I didn't know what happened after that.

"You ran out of my house, and into the street. A c-car hit you. I ran out after you, t-trying to explain everything but... I was too late..." he trailed off, a new wave of fresh tears streaming down his already tear-streaked face.

"But how did I get here?"

"I called 911. I was so worried, so scared. I thought... I thought after two months I would never get to see your beautiful eyes, or hear your perfect laugh..." He hastily swiped at his face, brushing the tears away.

"Wait, two months?" I asked incredulously.

"You've been in a coma for two months," he sighed, running a hand through his curly hair. I had to bite my lip to resist the urge of running my own hand through those curly locks, so I just clenched my fist instead. Two months...

"Can I have some water?" I asked weakly, my mouth suddenly going dry. He quickly ran out of the room, coming back a few minutes later with a bottle of water for me. "Thanks," I told him as I took the cup, our hands brushing for the tiniest of seconds, and sending tingles up my spine. I gingerly took a sip of the water, then gulped more and more, feeling like I hadn't drank in days. Well, it was two months...

"ZHYZHIA!" four boys cheered as they ran into my room, each one pushing each other to get to me first. In the end, it was Louis who reached me and hugged me tightly.

"Hey Lou Bear," I smiled, using my nickname for him. Harry may call him Boo Bear, but to me, he was Lou Bear.

"I missed you so much!" he said as he squeezed me tighter, giving me a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Come on Lou, let us see her too!" Niall complained, and Lou just mumbled something incoherent but let me go, only for Niall to jump in, giving me a famous Horan Hug. "I brought you Nandos," he whispered in my ear, causing me to grin.

"Thanks Nialler, how thoughtful of you," I giggled as he also gave me a kiss on the cheek. He pulled away, and Liam took his place, wrapping his arms around me gently.

"I'm so glad you're ok," Liam murmured into my hair as he held me.

"I am too," I replied, letting out a small laugh. Liam was suddenly dragged off me, and Zayn wrapped me in his warm embrace, his arms rubbing my back softly.

"I missed you so much, Zhyzhia. Don't scare us like that again," Zayn pleaded softly.

"I'll try not to," I said, smiling as he pulled away, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes. Louis ran out into the hallway, coming back into the room with a giant stuffed teddy bear. He handed it to me, a large smile on his face. I cuddled it, enjoying the softness of its fur and how fluffy it was. Harry leaned over and whispered something in Liam's ear, causing Liam to nod and pull Louis out of the room.

"Come on boys, let them have a moment," he called as he was leaving, Niall and Zayn following behind him with little waves. As soon as they walked out the door, Harry turned to me.

"You seriously don't remember me?" he whisper-yelled, coming up beside my bed again.

"No. I don't remember you. I remember the sweet, caring curly-haired boy I fell in love with a year ago. Not some guy who messes around with bleach blonde bimbos," I replied, looking him steadily in the eyes. His eyes widened in shock and realization, regret finally taking over.

"I'm so sorry Zhyzhia, it was a mistake. There's no one in the world I would rather be with. I made her leave the second I ran outside and saw what happened, and I rode in the ambulence with you, holding your hand the entire way there. For the whole two months you were in a coma, I never left the hospital because I was afraid you would wake up and I wouldn't be there. I wanted to be the first one to know you were ok, the first one to see you smile again. I love you, Zhyzhia, with all my heart," he concluded, and looking into his beautiful green eyes, I just couldn't take it anymore. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him passionately, our lips moving in sync. It wasn't a slow kiss, but it wasn't a hungry one either. It was more of a kind of reunion kiss. I pulled back, and he just pulled me into a hug, his head resting on my shoulder and my head against his chest.

"I love you too, Harry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok, I have to say, I absolutely loved writing the ending :D

I hope I did it at least almost perfectly! I tried to fit everything in :)

If you don't like it, I could always write another one! :) <3