A vampire took me (Justin bie...

By direction_bieber

Drama, love, sex and killing Justin is protective over hannah, and hannah absolutely loves how possessive he... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 1

9K 185 184
By direction_bieber

A vampire took me

Justin's point of view:

I dug my teeth into her neck.

Drinking ever last drop from her body. I let her lifeless body drop to the ground.

The blood still dripping from my mouth as I walked back down the street. Not bothering doing anything with the body I just killed. I know I'll regret that later.

I continued down the street, the only light given off was coming from the moon. I smelt blood. I turned down the road to the right. My vampire speed getting the best of me. I was now on a bridge. A small girl sat with her back up against the railing of the bridge. Her knees pulled to her chest, her arm laid on her knee. A small object in her hand. Blood dripping from her wrist.

I was now standing in front of her. She jumped and looked up. Tears stained on her cheeks. The blood rushing from her arm. Her blood smelled lovely. "Why would you hurt yourself" I bent down so I was level. "Darling, don't you know better then to do something like this around this town" I said running the back of my hand down her soft cheek.

Her hair was a dark blonde. Her skin glowed in the moonlight. Green eyes glowing beautifully. Her eyes are so beautiful, a yellow/green color.

"Such a pretty face" I whispered.

"P-please, if your g-going to do s-something just do I-it" she stuttered out. Then closed her eyes. "Oh no baby, I'm not gonna hurt you, your coming with me" I said. I grabbed her hand and held in up. "Why do you have a bag of clothes?" I asked, pointing at the bag she held. She reached in her bag and pulled out a stuffed animal. "This is my teddy, his name is George" she said then continued "i ran a-away" she said tears still falling.

"I'm gonna make this feel better baby" I said and lifted her wrist closer to my mouth. Her eyes watching my every move closely. I held her wrist to my mouth and licked up all the blood. A moan coming from her lips.

Her blood was like a drug. I pulled away and looked at her. "You want me to heal those?" I asked her. "H-how?" She mumbled.

"By drinking my blood, it will heal your cuts" Her eyes grew bigger. She shook her head no. I chuckled. "Okay. Well time to go home" I said standing up, helping her up along with it. "Home?" She asked. "Your with me now, my home is yours. You like it or not? I don't care"

I smiled down at her, Her eyes were so easy to get lost in. "Baby girl, im not gonna hurt you" I said softly to her.I took her to my car and helped her in on the passenger side. I walked around and got it. Starting the car, I pulled out and headed home.

I looked over to see her fast asleep.

Once I pulled into the driveway of my home. I pulled out the key and got out. I walked over to her side and picked up her sleeping body.

I walked into the house and headed up the stairs. I turned the knob to my bedroom and walked in. I pulled down the covers and gently set her down on the king sized bed. I pulled the covers up to her chin and smiled at her. I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

Hannah's point of view:

I opened my eyes from my much needed sleep. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I sat up and looked around. I just wanted to be out of here.I felt a presence. I looked over to the right corner of the room. My eyes landed on the vampire that took me. He was so good looking. Hair a nice light brown, beautiful brown eyes, pink lips. He brought a glass to his lips. A red substance inside. "I want my teddy" I said frowning.

He smiled at me. He stood up and walked closer to me, he held up my teddy. I brought my knees to my chest and held them there. Moving back on the bed. "Baby girl, calm down I won't hurt you" he said softly setting his glass down and taking a seat at the end of the bed. I wrapped my teddy in my arm.

"I'm justin" he said with a warm smile. "H-Hannah" I replied back. Coming out a bit more shaking then I expected.

He Felt safe. His eyes would go from my neck but then he would catch him self and look away. I pulled the sheets up more covering my neck. He looked at me. "I'm sorry, you just, just your natural smell, it smells so good" he said laughing a bit. "I don't mean to make you feel weird..do you want to take a shower? Get clean?" He asked standing up. I nodded and also got up.

He walked over to my bag, he pulled out some spandex shorts and a t-shit. "Call if you need me" He said and walked out.I undressed. I stepped into the shower, turned the water on hot. I grabbed the strawberry scented shampoo and washed my hair. I used a cocoanut body wash.

After I was done I stepped out. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I slipped on my clothes and I hung my towel up and walked out.

"J-Justin?" I asked walking out of the bathroom. The door opened and I turned in it's direction. "Yes sweetheart?" He asked walking over to me "can I have my teddy now?"

He walked over to me and handed me my teddy. "There you go kitten"

"K-kitten?" I asked softly, with sort of a smile on my face.

"Yup" he smirked. "Your my kitten now, if you like it or not"

"I'm not a kitty" I said giggling.

He leaned closer to my face. "But your my kitten"

--------

"Jay?" I said. Then smiled at the nickname. Ya know? Jay? Because his name is Justin and it starts with a j?

"Jay?" He said smiling.

"Jay, or jay jay, or umm" I bit my bottom lip, thinking.

"I like it" he said smiling.

------

"Jay! jay!" I screamed tears now running down my face, the man holding me. He had jet black hair, beautiful blue eyes. (Damon from vampire diaries (aka Ian))

He was so scary, his teeth are so sharp looking. "J-JUSTIN!" I yelled between my sobs. "Your bloods gonna taste so good" My eyes are now close, I'm still sobbing. I don't feel his hands on me anymore.

I open my eyes to see Justin on top of the man beating his booty. "You don't ever fucking touch me girl! Do you hear me?!" Justin screams,

Making me flinch. "I said! Do you fucking hear me?!" He repeated. "The fuck! Yes man, now get off of me, we have shit to do, the vampires from the other side of town are coming and will not think twice about touching "your girl" I came here to tell you they are coming and then I find her laying on the sofa, I thought she was just some girl you where gonna play with, and then she'd end up dead anyways, so I thought maybe I could have a taste. that's how we used to role, kill, kill, and a little bit more killing, but now you have "your girl"" "Whatever, tell the other boy about the other town vampires coming, get them ready, tell mom and dad that they need to leave"

-----

Justin bieber:

she ran into the bathroom with some clothes in hand.

I took off my shirt and jeans and crawled into bed. I pulled the sheets up to my waist. After a couple of minutes she walked out.Wearing a matching, what she called "pj set" it had pink flowers all over it, her hair in braided ponytails, she had brown owl slippers because and I quote "my little feety get cold"

"How cute" I said while looking her up and down. I met up with her eyes. They where glued to my stomach.

I smirked. "Like what you see kitten?" I said then chuckled.

Her face grew red but her eyes didn't leave my abs. She walked closer crawling to me on the bed.

"C-can I touch?" She asked softly.

I chuckled. "Ya, kitten"

She came closer to me, the pads of her finger tips running down my stomach. A small moan leaving my limps no matter how much I tried to hold it back.

I could hear her heartbeat speed up.

I watched as she continued feeling my abs. She bit her bottom lip.

"Aye kitten don't bite your lip like that" I said. She looked so hot when she did that, in an innocent way.

"Why?" She said and removed her teeth from her lip. She took her hand away from my stomach. "You have a nice body" she whispered. I chucked. "Come lay with me kitten" I said and put my arms out. She crawled to me with a smile on her face.

She cuddled up to me and laid her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her head, and closed my eyes.

"Jay jay?" She spoke. "Yes kitten?"

"Why am I not afraid of you?" She said softly. I didn't even have to think about it. I knew the answer from the start, the way her heartbeat quickens when I'm with her.

"Because kitten, you love jay jay"

"Love jay jay?" She asked looking up at me. "Ya love" I replied smiling.

She laid her head back down.

"Maybe kitten does love jay jay" she mumbled, her heartbeat slowed down and that told me she was asleep. I played with her hair for a bit.I need to feed, more like I just want blood, I've got blood bags in the kitchen, but that's just not like the fresh stuff.

I picked up Hannah's head and set it down on the pillow. I got up and put on my clothes. As I was walking to the door, I heard her voice.

"Don't leave, jay jay" she said sitting

Up and reaching her hand out. "I-I don't want to be alone" she says tears forming in her eyes.

I rush over to her.

"Don't cry little one" I said hugging her. "Are you scared to be alone?"

She nodded her head. "Kitten, I need to feed" I said pulling away from her. She turned her head to the side showing me her neck.

"What are you doing?" I said looking at her. "Feed, you can stop can't you?" She asked. "Maybe, but it will hurt, a lot" I said looking back at her. "Kittens a big girl" she said.

"What if I can't stop?"

"You will jay" I looked her deep in the eyes until I grabbed the other side of her neck and moved her closer to my mouth. "Go ahead"

my lips slowly found her neck, I laid light kisses along her neck, and I slowly opened my mouth. My fangs slightly moving across her skin, making a small moan come from her lips. "I don't want to hurt kitten, you know that" I said and dug my fags into her neck. She jumped at first and screamed in pain. I sucked her sweet blood from her neck.

Her blood tastes better then any I've ever had.

"J-Justin, y-your hurting me" she whimpered. Tears now leaving her eyes. Her hands in my hair. I found the strength to stop. After a couple of times she will get used to it and so will her body, it won't be painful it will be pleasurable..

I pulled away, her blood dripping down my mouth, I looked into her eyes. She looked almost lifeless.

She was lighter then before.

"Hannah I-im so sorry" I said taking her face into my hands. "I shouldn't have done that, come here" I said and laid her head on my chest. Giving her my body heat. And wrapped my arms around her small body. "I-it was either you kill s-someone or just hurt me, kittens a big girl, right jay jay?"

"Yes little one, kitten is a very big and good girl" I said kissing the top of her head. "Kitten needs to sleep now, kitten is tired" she mumbled.

Then she was out.

"I hope I didn't hurt you to bad, I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself...next time" I said stroking her hair, and then kissed the top of her head. "The pleasure will come soon.."

(Hey..

Haha as if soon had any meaning to me anymore..thanks justin.

Anyways..hope you liked this. More to come. Hmm wonder if Hannah's gonna let justin feed from her anymore?..

Stay beautiful<3

-Hannah)

(My name is Hannah..hi

And yes I used the name Hannah, only because that was voted the most on Instagram, because people said that Hannah isn't like ever used in fanfics, which I can TOTALLY agree with that, anyways thanks:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 315 26
"I want you to myself. And whatever I want I get." He added. "No not me." I say. "I don't take no for an answer." He said. "YOU DON'T FUCKING OWN ME...
1.2K 79 34
" Why do you do this to me? You know I love you!" I scream to the top of my lungs. "Brittany I didn't mean to." Jacob said. " I guess the player at s...
7.1K 241 18
Since they were very young, he knew she was the one. He knew he wanted to marry her and nothing in the world could change that. He watched her, he c...
10.1K 258 21
Scarlett has always had trouble trusting people after her mother died. Her father took it upon himself to start abusing Scarlett whenever she did som...