Tale of Two Hotties (Watty Aw...

By SemiSpice

More

Table of Contents
Yes. My name is Charlie.
My therapist will hear about this!
My Father is a transvestite.
Hello there!
Damn the water is cold here!!
Hot patootie!
Star Wars and Path Falls...
I'm surprised Dad didn't have a gun!
To the pratmobile!!
Charlie the grandma slayer...
Hey Roomie!
Looking after the Jedi
My affair with two men. One named Ben, the other, Jerry.

Awkward encounters

25 0 0
By SemiSpice

11am-

I was awoken this morning by a handsome idiot. 

"Morning Sunshine! The earth says 'Hello'" 

"Damn you James!" I said rolling to the other side of my bed. 

"Language Miss Lewis"

"Get the eff out of my face Mr. Connor"

James chuckled then placed a mug down by my bedside table. I glanced at him through the corner of my eye. 

"What's that?"

"It's tea. One drinks it in the early morning to prepare one's self for one's day"

"Is it hot?"

"Boiling"

"Shame. I was about to chuck it at your face!"

James laughed louder again and pulled the duvet off of me! Violation anyone?! I moaned in protest but he ignored me and picked me up out of bed. 

"What are you doing!"

"Getting you up"

"Normal people set alarms!" I grumbled trying to fix my hair and not breathe in his face.

"But we're not normal" He said as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Fine. This time you win!"

James carried out of my bedroom and into the bathroom. He then had the cheek to get my toothbrush shove it in my mouth and squeeze toothpaste into my mouth also!!

"Mmmm Hmm Mhmm Hm!"

"Sorry Charcoal. I didn't catch that" He said walking out the room.

I continued to brush my teeth after he left but he had soon returned with clothes! I rolled my eyes at him and spat into the sink. 

"What the frick is this!" I said gesturing to the clothes in his arms.

"What you're gunna wear. I know you girls take ages to perfect yourselves so I just picked what I thought would look nice on you. Turns out I didn't need to put in that much effort"

I smiled at that comment and took the clothes off of him. "Thank you"

I looked through what he'd picked out. My ripped skinnies, navy easy fit top and blue pumps.

I went to look at him in gratitude when I saw that he'd picked out underwear. A matching lacy black bra and knickers!

"James!" I said realising he'd taken the time to find matching. Pervert.

"What! I no longer have to imagine what you're wearing. I know"

I hit him out of the bathroom and got ready. I surprisingly took me hardly any time at all. I put on natural makeup and trotted out happy with James' combination of clothes. Oh God. He's probably gay. Stop thinking that Charlie!

"Ready Charcoal?" James said checking his phone. He was wearing chinos(The nice kind), An abercrombie and fitch top and Vans. He looked hot. Luckily my top was Hollister so I fit in slightly.

"Yeah. You look nice" I said trying to sound casual. I don't think it worked.

"Thanks. You look hot" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and pulled on a cardigan. "Wait! I'll be right back" 

I clambered up the stairs and am now filling you in on my morning. Got to go.

11.30pm-

So this is how the rest of the day went...

James and I wandered through town for a while, looking into shops and tasting ice cream from shops trying to compare them to the Brighton one. 

"Ok, Ok! You won on the lolly-"

"Ice cream!!"

"Alright! Ice cream, sheesh! Anyway. I bet you've never tasted an ice tea as great as the one you're about to taste"

"Alright... I'm intrigued"

I laughed and pulled him in the direction of a little coffee/sweet shop.

"Taste this" I said passing him a brightly coloured peach ice tea.

"Mmm!" He said appreciating the taste.

"Nice right! It is my favourite drink ever!"

"How do they make it?"

"Don't know! But the best thing is yet to come" I said smiling as the lady handed us a little tub of  cream. I took the spoon and held it in front of James. He immediately took it from the spoon and smiled. 

"Doesn't the cream taste amazing after drinking the tea!!" I said excitedly.

"Oddly enough... It does" He said smiling.

I took a spoonful of cream and ate it. James started laughing at me and I blushed profusely.

"What?" I said bringing my hand to my mouth.

"You have a cream moustache" He said smirking.

"Oh-"

"Wait! I'll get it" He said reaching to my face and wiping off the cream with his thumb. He gently dragged his thumb down to the corner of my lips and I smiled immediately.

"Uh, Hi" A voice said from beside us. James and I snapped out of our moment and I wanted to punch whoever had ruined it!

"Tom!?" I said surprised.

He was standing right by us and frowning at James. "Who's this Charlie?" Tom said bluntly. Sheesh! What's his problem?

"Hi to you too, Tom" I said frowning at him, "Tom, this is James. James this is my friend Tom"

"Alright?" James said smiling and being polite.

Tom ignored James and continued to glare at me. "I didn't know you were out today?"

"Well I am. James needs a guide and I'm obliging" I said stealing a smile at James.

"Can't he find his own way around" Tom spat out.

"Tom!" I said louder. Why was he being so menstrual!

James looked awkwardly between us and stepped away. "I'm gunna go finish my drink outside Charcoal"

"Be there in a sec" I said my eyes not leaving Tom.

Tom glared at James as he left the shop and then returned to a blank expression when he met my gaze.

"What the hell was that!" I said shouting at him.

"What was what? 'Charcoal'? Since when do you like nicknames"

"Wow! Are you hormonal or something? Did your Mum forget to buy you tampons"

"What?"

"Why are you being a jerk? You didn't even say 'Hi' to me"

"Sorry" He said, his voice softening. 

I hugged him and he immediately hugged me back. "It's Ok, you didn't have to be mean to James"

"Who the hell is he anyway?"

"I met him in Brighton"

"So what's he doing here?" Tom said looking confused.

"His family have come down and are staying with us. We're rooming"

"He is in your bedroom! At night!" Tom said beggining to look angry again. 

"Yeah, so?"

"Nothing... I just didn't think your parents would like it" He mumbled.

"Ugh! They love him! I wouldn't be surprised if they had already agreed on an arranged marriage"

"They hardly know him!"

I frowned at Tom as he burnt a hole into the back of James' head. I rolled my eyes and decided not to say anything. Tom was probably just having a bad day.

"Anyhoo. I gotta run" I said making my way to the door.

"Are you going to that party tonight?"

"What party?" I said suddenly intrigued.

"Some band is playing. Not a full blown gig or anything just some cover songs"

"Sure! We'll be there" I said smiling at Tom.

I turned my back to him before he could protest about James coming and left the shop.

"Hey Superman!" I said nudging James in the ribs.

"Hey! How'd the staring match go down?"

"Tom was having a bad day"

"Sure... Sure" James said smirking.

"But good news! Party tonight? Up for it?"

"I'm gunna tear it up and it ain't pretty!" James said doing a little dance.

I laughed and pulled him in the direction of the high street leaving my awkward encounter behind me.

James and I ambled round for another couple of hours before heading back to the house and watching a movie. After watching an entire series of 'Friends' and clapping in time to the entrance tune, we started to get ready for the party.

James didn't change at all. He simply carried on watching the TV. I changed my shoes to converse but nothing else. I sprayed on some fresh deodorant and added a little more eyeshadow for a 'night' look. 

"Ready yet Charcoal?" James said casually sprawled across the bed.

"Yep, let's go"

We managed to persuade Dad to let us walk instead of getting a lift. The bargaining chip was the fact that James is a boy and can apparently take better care of me than I can!

After walking for about 15 minutes we finally reached the little music place and entered into what seemed like a booming party.

"This place is packed!" I shouted to James over the music.

"I know! Better make sure I take care of you!"

"What!"

"Better make sure I take care of you!"

I rolled my eyes and hit him playfully on the arm before towing him off to find Paige. She was most likely dancing or to use a better adjective, grinding against Henry.

"Paige! Paige!" I shouted to her. She looked around herself for a moment before seeing me and rushing to hug me.

"Hey Charlie! He's fit!"

Jesus! Could she be any more obvious?!

"So are you two a couple?"

Obviously she could. Luckily James didn't hear her and I punched her side to shut her up. She carried on laughing as I nudged James. 

"This is my best friend Paige! Paige? This is James!"

They both said Hi and shook hands and Paige soon went off to dance with Henry again.

"I thought Lazer-Gaze was your best friend" James said right next to my ear. I couldn't help the shivers that ran down my spine. 

"There's a difference between a girl best friend and a boy best friend"

"Am I a boy best friend?" He said smiling.

Not if I could help it, he wasn't!

"Not even close" I said smirking at him. 

He seemed happy enough with my answer as he pulled me to him and started to dance with me. He bent down and whispered into my ear as I clutched his shoulders for support. 

"Well that's good. Because if I was your BFF then I would have to withdraw my promise of a kiss"

I looked up at him with a puzzled look. So he didn't want to be my friend because he wanted to be more... Or did he so that he could not kiss me?

James laughed at my expression and slung his arm round my shoulder and headed to the bar.

"Come on Charcoal, let's get a drink"

"Not alcohol. We're drink walking"

"If we're drink walking then you need alcohol" He said with a duh face.

I laughed at him and waved my hand in dismissal. "None for me thanks"

"Alright Charcoal. None for you. Coke?"

"I do not want drugs either!" 

"Coca Cola you idiot!" He shouted laughing at me.

"That could be drug!" I retaliated.

He passed me my coke and he had his smirnoff ice. "How did you even get served? You're not 18 yet!"

"I guess I look older" He shrugged, "I'm 18 soon though. Only 2 months"

"2 weeks" I said poking my tongue out at him.

"What do you want as a present then Charcoal?"

"Nothing"

"Don't lie"

"A unicorn"

"That can be done" He said pointing a finger at me as if to say 'I have contacts'

I laughed at him and then dragged him back to the dance floor. The band were playing some fast rock song which James and I were having a laugh trying to keep up to.

"Charlie!" I heard someone call. I looked behind me to see Tom making his way through the crowd.

"Lazer-Gaze alert" James whispered into my ear which made me giggle.

Tom didn't seem to like James being so close to my ear and I saw his jaw clench slightly. James stood firm and just waited for Tom to come over.

"Alright mate?" James said politely. He was so nice fair play!

"Spectacular. You alright Charlie?"

"I'm fine thanks" I said smiling at him.

"Want to get a drink? Both of you" Tom said seeming to force himself to say the end bit. 

"We just got some thanks. I think we're gunna stay here and dance for a bit"

Tom nodded his head and grumbled off to the bar while James and I started dancing again.

"Wanna get some air?"

"What!"

"Wanna get some air"

"What!!"

James rolled his eyes and led me towards the side door. We stepped out into the night breeze which was nicely calming.

"I said did you want to get some air" He said chuckling.

"My ears feel wierd"

"That's from going into quiet from the loud"

"Right"

James suddenly took my hand and led me over to a couple of swings that sat just outside the door. We sat down on them and looked up at the stars. Cliche I know, but it was what happened.

"The stars look different here than in Brighton"

"-Is the gayest sentence ever" I said laughing.

He looked at me with a grin on his face as I sat there in stitches.

"Oh you think that's funny!"

I nodded as he stood up and poked me in the ribs making me squeal.

"No! Stop!" I said laughing harder.

"Say you're sorry" He said backing me up to the wall and poking my ribs again.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I said giggling like mad.

"Say I'm the best ever"

"You're the best person ever!" I squawked as he backed me up further.

"Will you do anything to make me stop?"

"Yes! Yes!! James!"

He chuckled and backed me up further so I was pressed between the wall and him. He placed his hands either side of my head and smiled down at me.

"So kiss me" He smirked.

I smiled as he bent his head down and kissed me. My hands automatically trailed up his chest and entangled at the back of his neck pulling him closer. His hands left the side of my head and grabbed my hips pushing my back to the wall and flattening himself even closer. His tongue lightly swept across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth wider to deepen the kiss. 

Was that how you kis?? It was nice.

My entire being seemed to jellify and he held me up slightly as my leg bent. His tongue ran along the tips of my teeth and around my mouth as his hands found their way back to my face.

We stopped for a second and pulled our heads apart breathing heavily. He rested his forehead on mine and I rested my hand on his hips.

He pulled away and lay his hand on my shoulders as he looked at me.

"You can kiss Charcoal!" He said slightly breathless.

I chuckled and lay my head against his chest just as he stroked my cheek with his thumb. I was about to kiss him again when the side door burst open with a red faced Tom walking through it. 

"Charlie!" He shouted before he saw us.

I looked away from James but his hand remained firmly on my shoulders and my hands didn't seem to want to move from his hips.

"What the hell is going on!" Tom said taking in the scene in front of him.

"Charlie and I were kissing" James said shrugging his shoulders calmly.

"What outside in the dark!?"

"Yes. Do you have a problem with that" James said protectively gripping my shoulders and moving his arm so that it hung over my shoulder.

"I don't have a problem. But you're about to!"

Without warning, Tom grabbed James and started to wrestle him. James fought back through and they both fell back through the side door and into the music club. 

"Stop it!" I shouted, trying to get them off each other.

They both fell onto the dance floor tackling one another. Tom took a swing at James and caught him in the eye. By this time, everyone had stopped and were watching the fight that had now occured. 

James swung back at Tom and hit his nose. Tom fell heavily backwards onto the floor and held his gushing nose in his palms.

"James, stop! Come on let's go" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the entrance. Somewhere in the background, Tom had been picked up by Henry and held back. 

"Have to get a girl to get you away is it!" I heard Tom shout.

That was out of line. I'm not some girl, I was his best friend!

"At least I didn't get held back by a male ballerina!!" James shouted back at him.

"Will you shut up!" I shouted to James even though it was so quiet he could've heard me if I whispered.

James stormed out of the front door and power walked down the street with me jogging along side him to keep pace. We walked like that for about 5 minutes before I stopped him and spun him round.

"James?" I said quietly. He just stared at the ground, "James look at me!" I said more forcefully. 

He looked up and into my eyes straight away before a look of guilt seemed to spread across his face.

"What is it? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"What's wrong! Did you not see what happened Charlie!" He shouted angry at himself but slightly amused that I would ask such a stupid question.

"You're angry-"

"What was your first clue?" He said sarcastically.

"You used my real name" I said smiling at him.

He looked at me a little shocked and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms round his torso as he hugged my shoulders into him.

"Why aren't you cross at me Charcoal?"

"Why would I be cross at you?" I said pulling away to see him looking guilty again.

"I punched your best friend"

"He punched you first. He got as good as he gave"

"I called your other best friend's boyfriend a ballerina-"

"He is"

"And I got in a fight in front of everyone"

"So? Half of them are probably too drunk to remember anyway!"

He looked at my face as if he was examining it carefully.

"Your eye is bruised. And you lip is a little swollen" I said stroking a pinkie in a half moon circle around his eye. He flinched slightly and I rested my palm on his cheek.

Wait. Maybe I was going to fast! Maybe that kiss was like a friendly fun thing. It didn't feel like it... I quickly retracted my hand from his cheek and he looked at me with a smirk. Can he read my mind?

"Lets get you home Charcoal" He said chuckling and taking my hand and interlinking them.

"Why did you fight him anyway?"

"Because there was a girl at stake" He said shrugging.

"HaHa. Very funny. No, really?" I said stopping and giving him an exasperated look.

He smirked and walked over to me. He stoked a strand of hair away from my face and sighed.

"What makes you think I was joking?" He said quietly.

He leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips. He lingered there for a second before pulling back and leaving me as wobbly as a jelly.

"Come on Charcoal" He said pulling me along again.

So diary. That was that. Tom was an ass. There were pistols drawn... Well, sort of. Also James kissed me!!!!! That was the highlight really. As soon as we got back I rushed James upstairs and got a finding Nemo ice pack from the fridge for him. 

Luckily everyone was asleep as it was only 11pm when we got in. I insisted James got my bed and I take the blow up bed but he pulled me in alongside him! I didn't really mind but I'm now writing at an awkward angle because his arm is draped across my side of the bed. 

Good night diary. And may the odds be ever in your favour! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 2.4K 28