Hey Roomie!

I welcomed James in and shut the door behind him. My Mother was already proving to be the parnoid hostess. 

"Hey Charlie!"

"Hey Nicholas!"

The little blonde child ran up to me and hugged my legs. His hair was the exact opposite to James' but had identical eyes. James laughed from behind me at Nicholas and I patted Nicholas' head. 

"Long trip squirt?"

"Very long. James wouldn't stop talking about y-"

"Why don't you go play with Katie, Nicki?" James cut in quickly.

I looked between Nicholas and James in curiosity and James laughed a shaky laugh at me.

"So... Wanna see where you're staying?" I said breaking the tension.

"Sure" James said picking up his bag and following me up the stairs. 

Before we reached the landing unharmed by my Mother or Father, someone called up the stairs.

"Would you two like pizza for tea? I know that maybe you two want to catch up and there aren't enough chairs for you! I'll order in!"

It was my Mother. She tried to sound nice at first but then it surfaced that she couldn't be bothered to get any more chairs. Oh well!

"Ok thanks Mum!" I shouted back down to her, "Come on"

I opened the door to my room and immediately notcied the very faint smell of my perfume. Thank God it died down!

"You smell nice Charcoal" James whispered near my ear. I only realised how close he was until I felt him near my neck. I shivered and he stepped around me and into the room. 

"Where am I bunking then?" He said sitting on my bed.

"Well Mum has a blow up bed, you can sleep on that. Or you can take mine"

"Will you be sleeping in it as well?" He asked innocently but with a slight smirk on his lips. 

"I'll be sleeping where your not" I said smirking back. 

He pouted which made me chuckle at him. I turned back around to close the door and when I went to face James again he was standing directly in front of me. 

"Can I help you?" I said shifting a little under his stare.

"You can actually" He said deeply. I think the butterfly emporium just set up house in my stomach.

"Ok-"

"You see, when I was in Brighton I met this girl. She was quirky and had a terrible tendency for swearing"

"Um-"

"Well when she was about to leave I was planning to kiss her. But some man ruined it. So I have to redo it I suppose"

"Oh... Ok"

James chuckled and leaned in closer to me. I could feel his body heat radiating off of him and he smiled slightly. My eyes flickered shut on their own accord and I felt his lips brush ever so gently against mine.

"Except there's one thing wrong" He said not quite kissing me yet.

"And what's that?" I asked shakily, my eyes still firmly shut.

"I'm not in Brighton. And I planned to kiss her in Brighton"

I frowned for a few seconds and when I opened my eyes he was sitting on my bed going through my DVD's. What the hell!! He could only kiss me in Brighton! I hate him. 

"James" I said through gritted teeth.

"Yes Charcoal?" He said innocently.

"Don't play dumb with me! You were just about to-"

"About to what?" He said looking up pretending to suddenly take interest.

"About to do this" I said leaning over to him.

I saw him gulp quietly and I smirked. I leaned in closer and brushed away a strand of hair that hung in between his eyes. He looked up to my fingers as I did it then looked back at me. His own eyes closed like mine did. 

"You see I met this boy. I met him in Brighton but my home town is here and well the boy is here now"

"So what do you plan to do?" James asked quietly leaning in closer to me.

I let my lips touch his bottom lip for a second before I moved back. No words could describe the utter fear I was feeling right now. I never did things like this but he did. Two can play at that game.

"Nothing. Because we're not in Brighton" I smirked.

His eyes opened and he looked at me angrily. I tried to fight back my laughter and just smile innocently at him.

"Charlie!"

"Yes Mum!"

"Pizza is here!"

"Coming!" I shouted down to Mum without taking my eyes off of James, "Pop a DVD on will you?"

I walked out the room and felt my heart race a million miles per hour at our encounter.