The New Guy//Michael Clifford...

By calumsfreakshow

Calum Hood and Joanna Casillas were best friends throughout middle school. But in the eighth grade he had ask... More

The New Guy
·CHAPTER ONE·
·CHAPTER TWO·
·CHAPTER THREE·
·CHAPTER FOUR·
IMPORTANT NOTICE
·CHAPTER SIX·
•CHAPTER SEVEN•
im Back !!!!!

·CHAPTER FIVE·

22 1 1
By calumsfreakshow

~Joanna's P.o.v~

i just stood up until it was time to get ready for school but faked it when Calum left early to go home because he didn't have clothes for the next day. I got up and jumped in the shower and did my business(ya know what i mean). I looked threw my clothes and pulled an outfit together which was a pair of black leggings, converse and a red and black flannel with a black tank top.

I asked Calum if he could pick me up at my house at 7:30am. Right now it was 7:15 so i decided to put on some light make up. After that I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see my boyfriend in a beanie, sweat shirt and skinny jeans with all black vans.

"Looking good Hood," he smiled at my words which caused me to smile. oh God after 2 years together this bitch still makes my stomach flip around.

"Not so bad yourself Joe." ugh that nickname i literally hated it when people called me that but hey its Cal, I'll let it slide."let's go"

"Alright" I grabbed my book bag and locked the door behind me and headed towards the car.

-

I'm going to be honest i know I'm head cheerleader and all but im not like a typical cheerleader who is popular and always parties. no no no when i was chosen for captain by the coach people would talk behind my back and my"friends" did too. so now i just hang out with my best friends Destiny, Ashton and Luke.

I was always called stupid and people would say things like 'why is she captain she doesn't have the body for it' or 'she so fat surprised people could get her to the top of the pyramid'. it got me and sometimes i came so close to quitting. It was already bad enough Calums ex ,Jazlynn, was on the team too. She was the schools protest girl and of course everyone believed her so when she told the school rumors about me people would obviously believe her.

we got at school and as soon as we walked into those gates people were staring at me and whispering. Why is it me who always gets picked on. I gave Calum a kiss as i walked off to my locker. i saw Destiny and she saw me then her eyes widen and she started walking towards me.

"Oh my God are you okay? How are you taking it so you need any one to talk to? is-" She quickly asked and you could here her panic. She is the only one who gets me.. well i knew her for six years so that explains.

"Destiny I'm fine it's just hard right now." i sighed."was thinking of quitting the team so i can have time to myself because i don't think i can do it."

"I get it its okay you need time after all that's happened." she understood and that's what caused me to smile and she smiled her self. but that disappeared when she. "But you know how Jazlynn is popular and people always believe her.. well she told people around school that you were a stubborn and stuck up bitch who never will get a life and you're only captain to be popular and ruin her reputation."

"B-but that's not true and you know that."I responded with sadness and you could hear it in my voice. tears were coming out of my eyes and down my cheeks.

Destiny wiped my cheeks and pulled me into a hug and i just sobbed into her chest. "Of course i know its not true and you don't need to listen to that. you know the truth and that's the only thing that matters. you're real friends know the truth and nothing else should mean more."

the bell rang i gave her a small smile and waved goodbye as she walked to her class. I walked in and sat in my seat and leaned my back against the back of the chair. i thought about what Jazlynn told every one and people were staring. Tears were going to spill out of my eyes and suddenly same one tapped my shoulder from behind which caused me to wince.

I turned to around to see Michael.

"Oh my God do not do that aga-" i began to speak.

Michael interrupted me as i was talking. "Joanna why are you crying who do i need to hurt."

"Michael it's nothing i just been going through a lot its not a big deal," i smiled as i lied. There was a lot going on the rumors. My parents and the fact that i don't know how I'm going to tell coach about quitting.

"You know I'm sorry about me trying to kiss you i-i just like you but it's just a crush I'll get over it so don't like freak out if i am being nice and you think i am trying to get at you." i started to laugh and nodded as he looked serious about me  not being friends with him.

"Michael.. one mistake. it was one mistake i get it but don't try to kiss me again unless I'm single because right now I'm happily taken. plus I'm not like that. i don't ignore someone if they have a crush on me." I was trying to hold my laugh in. The bell rang and the teacher walked in and the class suddenly was silent.

"Alright but you're like a best friend to me already you helped me through out the first day and seem really sweet I'm just glad you didn't freak out on me thanks a lot" He gave me hug before he headed of to his seat.

He gave me a smile and i smiled back at how happy he seemed. Michael really was a cool guy but I'm not sure whether to trust him or not. i pushed these thoughts to the back at my head because i need to pay attention.

When it got to my 4th period,which was Gym, I was freaking out on how to tell Coach Williams i couldn't be captain anymore. Yeah sure your normal would understand but my coach is different from an average person. Ever since last year he has had an issue with things that don't go the way he plans.

I got to the locker room and quickly dressed in my p.e uniform and headed out into the gym before i was late again. We warmed up and ran two laps around the field. When we were finished we had to get in groups of three and kick the soccer ball in a triangle.

" Joannnnaaaaaaaaa!!!" Michael whined,

"Michaeeellllllll!!!" i whined back.

"Can i be in your group no one wants to be with me they think I'm a total outcast and should leave the school because I'm not from here."

"What!? who told you that and yeah you could be with me and Destiny." I was shocked that someone told him this no one really knew him and he is already being judged. Freaking Pricks. He pointed toward a group of two girls and a guy. I squinted my eyes to get a better look but that wasn't helping.

"Dude. Joanna that's Jazlynn's group; She's with Melissa and Tyler." Destiny pointed out. I signed and turned around to where I was now facing Michael.

"Michael that's Calums ex with her best friend and brother who is captain of the Baseball team. Just ignore them they are really popular and everyone loves them so it's best to stay away because any lies that come out of their mouths every person in this school will believe. This morning she told everyone i was a stuck up bitch. and I'm glad I'm quitting the team so less time i get to see them around," I was looking at Michael in the eye hoping he would get what i was saying until that last sentence made me look down because I didn't want him seeing the tears brimming around my eyes.

" Is that why you were crying? And don't quit the team because of her, She deserves to rot in hell. You don't deserve to be treated like that, you're nicer to everyone around here than she will ever be to one person. That little whore" The way he said it with an attitude caused me and Destiny to laugh really loud.

"DAIL  CASILLAS AND CLIFFORD GET BACK TO THE DRILL OR DETENTION FOR THREE WEEKS" The coach screamed like we were five miles away. We all had wide eyes due to the intense yelling and how funny it was. When the couch turned around and walked further away from us, we literally laughed so hard people were staring at us and saying words but I simply looked at them with a huge smile while telling them they are number one if you know what I mean.

45 minutes past and gym class was almost over. Destiny and I were putting supplies back and she whispered 'good luck' in my ears. I looked over my shoulders and that's when i saw couch walking towards me. I turned back but she was gone and this is the question i was avoiding all day. "Joanna why weren't you at practice after school yesterday and you better have an explanation and it better be a pretty good one."

This was the time i had to tell him that I couldn't be on the team no more. It was holding me back from good grades and having more time with friends. And i looked like a twig which really didn't work out because I looked terrible. I need meat on my body, if i was still gonna be on the team I would be skin and bones.

"Coach I had to leave early-"

"You should've told me Joanna. are you going to make it to today's practice?"

This was the time i had to tell him that I couldn't be on the team no more. It was holding me back from good grades and having more time with friends. And i looked like a twig which really didn't work out because I looked terrible. I need meat on my body, if i was still gonna be on the team I would be skin and bones

"Coach, I don't think I have some bad news and it has to do with me being on the team."

"What is it?" he said it through gritted teeth which caused me to become more nervous to tell him.

"I can't be on the team anymore I have been slacking in my grades, I don't get to go out with my family as much and i don't want to be known as the skinny stubborn and stuck up girl. I really hope you understand it's just to much in my schedule." I looked down and was ready for the yelling to begin but in stead he let out a small sigh and began to speak.

"Joanna I'm really disappointed about this but it's what you need and I don't want you slacking in school because of me. I'm glad you are doing what's best for you."

"Thanks?" i said with a confused look on my face to the reason why he was being more sincere and gentle. I shook off the thought headed towards the locker rooms to get dressed. I walked in looking down and i accidentally bumped into someone and fell down i quickly got up rubbing my eyes.

"OH MY GOD I Am-" i began to speak but was cut off by a furious girl and when she started screaming i instantly knew who it was.

"WHAT THE HELL JOANNA THIS WAS A NEW SHIRT AND YOU THINK ITS OKAY TO RUIN IT UGHHH YOU'RE SUCH A STUPID BLIND LITTLE UNTALENTED AND INSECURE WUSS GOD DAMN I HATE YOU" that last remark hurt me a little but i refused to show it in front of her.

"Jazlynn look I'm sorry i didn't do this on purpose. But it isn't my fault that you have starbucks coffee in a fucking locker room." i was so surprised with the look on her face.

"Well maybe you should watch were the hell you're going you clumsy idiot. Maybe that's why you were kicked off the team." i looked at her in a confuse way because i quit the team. I didn't get kicked off.

"Jazlynn What are you-"

"Look you bitch I don't have time for your stupid excuses okay i need to go buy a new shirt to replace the one your clumsy self just ruined." She shoved my shoulder and walked to her locker .

"First of all Jazlynn Joanna quit the team and while your at the store maybe you can find some other clothes that actually fit you instead of those tight ass clothes that show off your fake boobs okay? Okay." I stood there in shock as i saw Destiny just slay this little whore in Michael's words.

"You know what you're just as bad as her a-"

"And you know what yeah we might not be popular but we are better people then you will ever be okay so fuck off okay Joanna and i rather be a nerd than a fake ass bitch like you" And with that Jazlynn flicked her off and walked away in her 3 inch high heels.

Everyone in the locker room looked at us as if we were insane for talking to the most popular girl in school like if she was nothing. But i honestly don't care.

I tackle Destiny in a hug " Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you so much you are the best best friend anyone could ever have oh my god and the way you told her to buy clothes and her fake boobs thanks for helping putt i would probably be in the nurse's office from a bloody nose."

"If that happened i would be in the principals office for giving her a bloody nose and other things." she smiled and i just laughed. the bell rang so we headed out and met Michael waiting there.

" Destiny did you tell Jazlynn off?" Was the first thing we heard him say after what just happened in the locker rooms. looked at each other and just laughed.

"oh my god yes she did she told her buy clothes that aren't tight do she can stop showing off her fake boobs that was the best argument I have ever witnessed." i couldn't stop laughing  this was the best day. we started walking towards the cafeteria for lunch and we were the first to get to our table.

"Wait what exactly happened?" Michael asked.

After explaining to him everything that happened he started laughing so much his face turned red and his eyes were closed.

"What's so funny?" Ashton asked as him, Calum and Luke suddenly awarded with trays full of food. I took Calums brownie and ate it. Destiny explained everything to them and they were all amused and shocked but they were all laughing but Calum.

"Awe backing up her best friend how sweet she's a hero" Ashton blurted out ,obviously talking about destiny, He kissed the side of her head but she turned and got his lips.

i kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear "What's wrong?"

"nothing I'm just not feeling okay." he was lying i knew he was he would look at me and then instantly look down which is exactly what he did. I didn't want to argue so i decided to ask him in 6th period.

the whole lunch break he looked like something was bothering him. As it ended we all walks to our fifth class of the day which was lab. Calum was Giving me a piggy back ride and the sadness in him went away when I whispered those three words in his ear and he blushed and said them back making me blush.

we got to class and the teacher announced we were having a project and he grouped us in two.

"Luke and Calum, Destiny and Ashton, Michael and Joanna.."

When he finished naming the groups some people grinned and some weren't too pleased with there partner. He explain what we had to do and we had to start the work. The end of the day flew by quick and we were all heading home.

"Babe lets go to practice before the locker rooms get crowded" Calum said which reminded you you were no longer on the team.

"Uhm Calum I forgot to tell you i like kind of quit the team please don't be mad i just needed to get my grades up and being captain was too much stress because i would always come up with new routines." I quickly rambled about the reasons i did quit so he understood why i did it.

"Joe I am not mad, I'm just worried on how you're gonna get home." Calum said with a concerned look on his face.

"I'll ask Michael to give me a ride I mean he likes by my house so it's all good plus we have to work on the project.

"Uh yeah will I'll meet you at your house, after practice i was gonna go to my house and get my clothes to stay love you remember that bye" he gave me a kiss that lasted about 20 seconds before he left

i texted Michael for a ride home so we can work on the project and he replied with a text saying 'Sure :) but I'm really hungry so let's get food I'm in front of the office so just meet me here'. i replied saying 'okay.. YAY FOOD see you in a bit :)

+++++++

a/n.. HEEY SORRY LTE UPDATE BUT SCHOOL IS CLOSE AND IM GETTING READY WITH SCHOOL SHOPPING.. BLEHHH ANY WAY I KNOW ITS LONG ITS TO REPAY YOU GUYS FOR BEING SO LATE

PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT AND I GET NOTIFICATIONS WHEN YOU DO SO IF YOU DO THIS ILL FOLLOW YOU ON TWITTER MY USERNAME IS @destiny_caniff THANKS TO MY COUSIN WHO WOULD NOT STOP TELLING ME TO UPDATE CHAPTER 5 I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY SHE KNOWS WHO SHE IS ITS CURRENTLY 4:11am HOPE YOUR HAPPY . ANYWAYS I WANT AT LEAST 20 VOTES  AND 15 COMMENTS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I LOVE YOU GUYS

~Des xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
82K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
590K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.