Innocent (complete: editing)

By shantii14__

" Say she in King of Diamonds Monday Ain't scared to get that money In back in church by Sunday But we all... More

Into- Introducing Innocent..Aka Ice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - (Unedited)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - UNEDITED
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Money Mission
Chapter 12- Bad Gyal
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Takin' Over
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 (Part 2 )
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33- Court
Chapter 34 - Down Bitch
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
ITS..NOT OVER
Thank you
sequel up!!!!
she been with me from the bottom

Chapter 26

112K 3K 1.1K
By shantii14__

Dedicated to the big sister @L0VELY73 I love yo short ass , boo .

Ps yall go check out my new story " a gangstas Diary " and leave feedback.....or Ima stop updating, Dont test me . Frfr go check that out http://w.tt/1qqeKDF and thank you.

.

Ice P.O.V **

I rolled over and headed to the door as somebody kept knocking. I didn't bother to look I snatched it open.

" Flowers for Ice " I rolled my eyes and took them from him. " Sign here , please "

" Thanks "

" Thank you  " He smiled and I struggled to carry the 2 dozen red roses and sat them down. I pulled the card out.

All it said was " baby "

The door bell rung again and I checked this time seeing a man with another big bouquet too but all white. He had me so the same thing but the card said " Im "

Then right after that man left another one was walking up the drive way with pink roses.  I took the card and it said " Sorry "

Baby im sorry.

I shook my head looking at all of the roses in front of me. He left me alone for a few days but here he is with the fucking phone calls back to back fucking back not getting the memo I don't wanna talk.

Showing up my door yesterday afternoon tryna get in and shit. Like bitch leave me the fuck alone.

I haven't called you or text you or came to see you, Meaning I do want to fucking talk to your or see. How is that hard to see?

I shook my head and headed to take a shower and get ready to go and see Ivory.

I got my shower ready and jumpped in then washed out before getting out and findng my wardrobe. I put it all on then did my hair and make up and grabbed the keys to my Massertti and headed out the door.

I feel like Ivory moving in with me is going on a bad time now with everything happening. But I already told her yeah and im already here, so we are going to try this again.

I pulled up at Mike house and parked the car getting out. I been sleep all damn day and im still tired.

" Who is it?  " The girl asked.

" Ice " The door opened and Iv half sister was there.

" Can I help you? "

" Nope " I walked past her and headed into the house. Mike ws sitting on the couch watching TV,

" Hey, Ice "

" Wassup " I hugged him and sat down.

" what are you doing here? "

" Ivory wanted to sit down and talk with me and you " I sat down putting my purse down.

" Ivory ! " He calls. She came running down the stairs.

" yeah, daddy- Ice " She smiled

" Whats going on? You wanted to talk " He asked as she sat down.

" Well. I was thinking. I want to ..I wanna go and live with Ice " She tells me

" What? Where is this coming from? " He asked.

" I didn't put her up to this " I tell him. " She asked me and at first I didn't think I was in the position but now im doing better and I can handle it "

" No, no you cant. Taking care of a child aint just something you do half ass one day a week - "

" And I know this, Mike. I was taken care of her on my own before you ever came into the picture. I gave her to you because she wanted to know her dad...But now shes loosing sight of her sister. " I tell him.

" Daddy, I love you...I really do and im going to come home on the weekends. I got a job at Mimis nail and hair salon and im going to still be keeping up with school "

" what about Ice working? "

" I own my own strip club, I go in when I want to " I tell him.

" Daddy, please.  I feel out of place her ..My so called step mom is always making me feel like crap and trying to make me a outcast. My step sister hates me..we always fight...In fighting to get some attention here. Im always the not wanted kid that popped up out of no where "

" Thats not true and you know that , Ivory ! " He says.

" It is true ! I wouldn't have to make it up . the ony reason I stayed this long is because I love you and didn't want to hurt your feelings " She tells him

I could tell he was mad...but he still was sad in hearing all of this shit.

" I...I guess your getting older and you can make decisions "

" She is not gon be running wild with me if you think that. To school and home. NOT no smoking, drinking, partying and going out all like she grown. She's going to be taken care of , "

" Innocent, watch out for my baby. Please " He tells me. ,

" Don't worry " I tell him.  She went over and gave her dad a hug and he just held her.

I was jealous. I never got this type of love or had a family. It was always me and my mama never home.

I stood up and grabbed my purse.

" Ivory im going to let you pack your things and handle everything and I will pick you up sunday "

" Thats fine " She says still hugging her dad.

I headed out the front door and out to my car. I didn't know if this was the right move...Taking her from her dad's....from her family and moving her with me.,

I don't worry about alot of shit I do...but when raising Ivory , I always worry if im making the right choices and doing the damn thing Im supposed to do. As a sister and a role model.

**

I headed home and got my outfit for tonight. It was my first night dancing at the club.

I fixed my hair and make up at the house then headed to the club a little after.

It was a big ass ctowd when I got in. I headed up to my office cause Daniel wasn't here and changed out and glittered my body up. I changed my heels and made sure I was good before heading out and down the stairs.

" Wassup Ice? " The Dj asked.

I was turning heads just walking by and getting whistled at and called to.

" Announce me...and clear main stage "

" Ight coming to the main pole, The only one...you only gon catch her her...get ya fucking wallets out and ya attitudes in check...Cold as they come, Ice "

Walking the way I headed out and to the pole listening to them call. It felt good to be back out here...good to be doing what I do.

The music played and eyes were on me as I strutted to the pole moving seductively.

" They don't ever see you like I do
First thing when you wake up
Before you put on your make-up
And they don't really know you like I do
Cause with me you ain't the same
You ain't gotta run no game
Girl cause what you do and what I do ain't different
We both on a mission
I love your ambition
And I know how it's to hit the block and hit the ground
And you know what it is to hit the stage and make it pop
Like damn I hope somebody spend some money today
And I pray nobody come and try to take it away
Cause I'm just out here doing what I gotta do
Cause all these fucking bills are due
And I see all this money to make
So girl you know that

[Hook:]
I ain't judging you
Go and get your money, go and get your money, go and get your money
Baby I salute
Go and get your money, go and get your money, go and get your money
Make that money girl it's yours
Spend that money girl it's yours
You work hard for it, it's yours
Work that body baby it's yours
I ain't judging you
Go and get your money, go and get your money, go and get your money "

I moved my body dropping down gripping the pole behind me and do a little dance move.

The dollars was raining down around me and the men were all calling out to me. Saying my name....screaming my name.

I always worked hard for wat the fuck I got. It was moments where I reflect and remember where I came from

I'll never be the dumb broke hungry bitch again...Ever.

I know what made me...

I gripped the pole climbing to the top of it and spinnng around. I flipped up side down spreading my legs wide and rolled down. My dance movers were always smooth and cold. Every twist, turn, pop, and drop. It fit perfectly.

" Say she in King of Diamonds Monday
Ain't scared to get that money
In back in church by Sunday
But we all know she's in love with that pole, pole, pole
She's in love with that pole, pole, pole
Ugh, say she in school Tuesday through Friday
Friday night that's my day
But Saturday through Sunday, she 'bout money
She ain't scared of that pole, pole, pole

Said she in love with that pole
She so in love with that pole
She love wakin up, love wakin up, wakin up with that doe
I love it when she come home all the way drunk and all the way throwed
Said "boy be on that way, so you call me on that road
Got that drink up in my cup but that don't mean that I move slow
Drank up in my cup but that don't mean that I fuck slow"
She got a tattoo on her ass
You know it say Kirko
She tattooed to her cash, shaking that ass and lettin it go
She like "baby boy don't trip about it, everything you hear 'cause these hoes
Sneak around on the low and I'm just out here getting my doe"
I'm like "baby girl don't trip about it, everything you hear 'cause these hoes
Sneak around on the low and knowin they wanna get on that pole "

I was addicted to this life style.

" Ice ! " The men stuck money into my suit and tried to wave me over.

I finised my set off with Kelly Rowlands " Ice " and collected my bills heading off the stage.

" Can I get a dance? "

" Lap dance? "

" Private room? "

" Dont do them, Im on stage only. Gotta catch me then. Talk to Sean about parties and me hosting " I say walking past all of them.

I headed up to V.I.P and my own personal pole there on the cat walk and went and set off another show.

It was their lucky night I had so much adrenaline and I wanted to be up there.

And I mad alot of money, Big face bills were raining down.

" Good show " I look up from stuffing money in my safe and see God. I ROLLED MY EYES.

" I know, what do you want? "

" I dont want you stripping or dancing, either...You own this place. Thats like a kingpin standing on the street  selling his product " He tells me.

" I like what I do, I like dancing...Im not stopping for any body "

He came over to me and I moved as he tried to grab me. " Dont fucking touch me "

" Look, im sorry. If I wasn't i wouldn't be going through the shit to prove I am even After you fucking shot me and got my niggas laughing at me " HE grabbed me holding me by my waist.

" You deserved to be shot...and of i could go back to that day and change my reaction, Nigga I would shoot you two times " I tell him.

" Look , baby. Im sorry I messed up. As a real nigga im admiting that. Im telling you the truth.  I cant change it but I can try and fix it and make it better "

" You can't do nothing to make it better, its already fucked up "

" I knew about your past and I didn't do shit but fuck that up. Im sorry for that. I been trying to make it to you. All I can really do is give you my word that it won't happen again and that im done dealing with her " He tells me moving a step closer to me.

" Its too late- "

" Its not. You my baby..We the money team " He smiled showing them dimples that make my knees go weak.

" God " I sigh

" Innocent Brown, I love you " He tells me.

It caught me off guard..had me confused and not knowing what to say or do.

" You what? You just cheated a few days ago and you love me today? What type of dumb bitch do you think I am? " I asked him.

" I been knowing i love you, But i didn't know how to say it. You a stripper and ima drug deale how do I know its love? But then i started thinking about how shit changed...I dont only be worried about me and my safety when im out doing deals, I'm thinking about you and Ivory...I dont just cop me something. I cop me you and Ivory....Its not just God when people think or i say something it a god and Ice...its always just you and I " He tells me.

" That's love knowing it was you and I "

I sighed shaking my head.

" But its wasn't you and I sunday...it was you and that basic bitch "

" I fucked up. But im trying to make it better, im not gon fuck up no more I'm threw with that. " He tells me. " You know you love me, You know this "

" what do you want from me? "

" I want you to say you forgive me " He tells me.

" I dont know if I should "

" Its not gon happen again " He tells me.

" I forgive you " I tell him. He smiled and tried to kiss me and I pushed that nigga face away. Hell no. " Nigga, are you crazy? You kissed that bitch. You aint gon be kissing or fucking me for a while, So you better get it popping with that lotion and hand "

" I guess I can live with that " He laughed.

" You dont have a fucking choice but to...and you think shooting you was bad...next time ima fucking take your life "

" I am sorry. I slipped up and shit...That was my mistake but im not fucking up no more. This is where I wanna be " He tells me.

He didn't try and kiss me again he just hugged me ,

Who in the fuck do I look like letting another bitch have my spot? And give these hoes the satisfaction and last laugh? And give them him? Oh no, no, no. See then I would be a dumb bitch. Id be missing out

Im alot of things but stupid aint one. So make sure you give me my credit.

" Don't you got people to be out there to be entertaining? " I asked pulling away.

" Nah. I came to see you " He got up and went over to locking the door. I shook my head at him. " Lets just chill up here and we can keep our eyes on shit "

" Fine by me " I say and he grabbed some glasses and a drink and came sitting down pouring us drinks. He pulled me on his lap. " what are we cheerin to? "

" Us " He tells me resting his hand on my leg. " We everybodys favorite couple. A fucking power couple. The money team "

,

" Yassss " I smiled.

                               I spent the rest of the night cooped up in the fucking office with Daniel drinks and blunts.

We didn't argue or nothing we just sat back drinking and chilling...We talked and he was telling me about his childhood and growing up and what it was like for him.

It was like mines but he had his mother and grandma and aunties but they hated his involvement with thr streets from the start of it and thats where they started to fall out at and stop talking

" Its been a few months since I seen them, their having their end of spring break bar be que tomorrow ",

" and your not going ? "

" Nah " He shakes his head watching me with a drink in hand. " Unless... unless you come with me "

" Me meet your family? "

" Shit, yeah. You scared? " He tease.

" No " I shake my head. I never met a boyfriend family " I guess so "

" you got me going soft hearted and shit " He laughed. " This aint never been me "

" Welcome to my world " I tell him.

I didn't go back to that niggas house. He went to his and I went to mines that night.

He was picking me up at 4. I had to make sure I was presentable and shit. And I was going to be hot as hell outside all day so I made sure to spend sone extra time in the shower and put extra deodorant on.

I chose to put on a dress instead. I picked up the perfect red and white dress with matching shoes in New York. I flat ironed my hair and did a light make up adding a few bracelets. I sprayed on perfume making sure I smelled and looked good.

My ass sat up right. I thought turning side ways and admiring my body in the mirror.

I smiled satisfied and God knocked on the door. " you ready? " He asked me coming in dressed.

,

He had o Khaki cargo shorts and a red polo and matching Jordans with a bullsnap back.

" Almost "  I say heading back and putting my phone and wallet into my small purse with the chain and making sure I was ready. " Lets go "

" Come on, baby " He tells me. I locked the door and we headed to his Benz and he opened my door and i got in.

Now this nigga wanna tighten his shit up. SMDH. Takes that ass getting shot.

The drive the only thing making sounds was the radio.

When we got to this park there was so many people here.  More then I thought for a small picnic.

" You ight? " He turned to me

" I'm fine "

" Lets roll then " He got out and I followed. He took my hand and we headed over to the many benches.

I was about to meet this lying cheating ass niggas family, That is a big step to me.

" Daniel! " A older ebony colored woman came up and hugged him. As soon as she said it everybody else started saying hi to him and coming over to hug him. " and this is? "

" Im Ice "

" This my girl "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 134K 57
Paris didn't know if it was the liquor in her system that was making her feel turned on by him just staring at her. She watch as He took his drink t...
5.6M 102K 60
{NEEDS EDITING} ....::::**โ€ขยฐโœพยฐโ€ข**::::.... ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ โ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌโž ....::::**โ€ขยฐโœพยฐโ€ข**::::.... "Death is the easy way out, rem...
492 13 41
At 24 years old, Audrey is slowly achieving her dreams. A teacher, working in a challenging, rough-around-the-edges high school, every day is differ...
76.7K 1.5K 27
Completeโœ”๏ธ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...