More than Big Boned

Por pheestalls

Martina is not just big boned. No: She's more than that. Ever since she was little, Martina has had 'big bo... Más

Introduction
1. Just Chubby
2. We're In The Girl's Bathroom
3. Oh, Coming From You, You Hypocrite
4. Your Brain Is As Big As My Thigh Gap
5. Maybe It's An Act And He's Just A Sarcastic Little Shit
6. I Silently Pray To God It's Not My Name
7. I Didn't Think Animals Could Race
8. Show That Bitch Over There How Good You Can Look
9. Just So You Know, I Think You're Beautiful
10. Enjoy The Rest Of Your Make-Out Session
11. Yeah, And I'll Love The Bruise That'll Be On Your Face Soon
12. Today Is Date Night Day
13. Just Make Sure You Don't End Up With Two Boyfriends
14. I'll Give You Many Thoughts
15. I'm Not Moving Mountains And Seas, Martina
16. I Guess There's A First Time For Everything, Right
17. Life's Cruising... Into Rocks And Problems
18. I Think You Deserve Another Chance
19. I Mean, Who Do You Want Me To End Up With
20. What, Being Rejected In Your Own Home
21. I'm Not Just Chubby

Author's Note/Acknowledgements

1.6K 51 16
Por pheestalls

Hi everyone!

So, More than Big Boned is finished now. It's rather exciting and sad for me and I'm sure it is for you.

I wrote this book in the hopes that it would change people's views of themselves. Society today is telling us that we should look a certain way and too many people are discriminating against others for not looking a certain way. I hate this. I believe that people should be happy with how they look. It's so important because we're going to be with our own body forever. So, I really really hope that this book has spread a message that you should love yourself and don't let anyone get you down about how you look. You are beautiful no matter what.

I want to thank all of my friends for supporting me and all my family. It means heaps thank you so much for all the support and encouragement. I couldn't do it without you all.

I want to thank all of you guys - my readers. Because of you, I have kept working on and publishing my story. Without you, this story might not have been completed. So, thank you. :) I really appreciate you guys sticking around till the end!

I'm hoping that this book will be published and I will most likely be back here to tell you if it is, so stay tuned for that!

Yeah, that's pretty much all I have to say...

I really hope that you have enjoyed this book as much as I have enjoyed writing it! Make sure to share this book with your friends and family.

Stay happy and take care of you and your body! :) <3

Lots of love, Phee xx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

228 0 40
17 year old Callie is at her lowest point. Alone and depressed most of the summer, she feels fat and ugly-and school starts Monday. Her mother Michel...
99.8K 7.3K 66
This is a story about a girl who craves real love, not just wanting to be only used for others' selfish reasons. Everyone says and comments that she...
49.9K 1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...
693 17 9
Leilani was ready to leave high school behind her, along with the annoying boy that she'd come to hate due to that one night. But little did she know...