Reply Me Not || Taehyung x Re...

By ArmyArchives

"I just choked on my champagne," It was supposed to be your crush's number. How on earth did you end up texti... More

REPLY ME NOT
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
πŸ’–
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
πŸ˜‘
66
67
68
69
Random notice
70
71
Final A/N
#1
#2
#3
#4
-
THE SEQUEL

48

186K 8.3K 13.2K
By ArmyArchives

YOUR( FIRST PERSON) POV:

"At 6 pm we'll be closing for public, a celebrity reserved the whole cafe with us already." My boss told me after I had changed into my uniform and was ready to wait tables at the little cafe where I worked.

Woojin, my co-worker, a tall guy with round-glasses set primly on his nose nearly dropped a glass out of excitement and asked who the celebrity was and what occasion did they reserve for.

I on the other hand did not bother to ask anything, because I knew. I knew that he was going to bring his annoying ass here and waste my time. Now let me be honest about it, never in a million years could I believe that he had any good intentions. Yes, he made that first date happen but maybe it was because he thought Taehyung would dump me right away...like if I had not shown up, Taehyung would've felt I was playing hard to get and would've pursued me... more? But seeing me show up right away, and that too all dressed up like a doll, would make him lose interest. And that's what he probably wanted to happen... or something like that... but nothing good, right?

I was going mad with these thoughts and I nearly spilled coffee on one of the customers. That man was going to get me fired. And divorced before I could even get married. And give me ugly pimples because of the stress he was putting me through. He was just going to ruin everything for me and I knew it.

At 5:20, we stopped taking more orders and at 6 pm exact, we put up the "Private reservation, closed for public" sign up and cleaned up the place well before this famous precious little celebrity could arrive.

I was desperately hoping that he would arrive later than 7, because that's when my shift was going to end, but he got earlier. Twenty minutes earlier to be exact.

The cafe door opened and he walked in,

He looked around for a while and smiled when he saw me. I rolled my eyes and kept standing behind the counter which made him pout and walk towards me.

"Hello" he said, placing his elbows on the counter and looking at me.

"G-good evening s..sir. What can I get you?" Woojin asked with his mouth wide open.

"A cup of y/n?"

"Sorry, we ran out of that, anything else I can get you?" I replied.

"Yes, you can get me your sweet little ass and I want it sitting right here..." he held my wrist and dragged me towards a table," in front of me" he took a seat after forcing me into one.

"What are you looking at?" he glared at Woojin, who gave a tiny little squeak and disappeared behind the doors of the storage room.

"I'm listening?" I said, folding my arms around my chest.

"How am I looking?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Like my grandma. Except she wears less jewellery"

"What? Why?" he pouted. "Why are you so mean towards me?"

"Stop trying being cute with me"

"So you confess that I'm cute?"

"I said you're trying to be cute, it's not working though."

"Y/n, with you behaving like this, we're not going to get anywhere"

"I don't wanna get anywhere with you"

"So I was saying, you told me you were falling for Taehyung. Okay, but what do you really know about him?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you perceive him as a perfect human being I bet, but do you really think that's possible? Do you really think he doesn't have any flaws?"

"I've accepted his flaws too... I love him the way he is."

He laughed at that. Loudly.

"Being sad and quiet and cold aren't his real flaws"

"He isn't cold"

"One more flaw you don't know about."

I shifted in my seat uncomfortably.

"What exactly is your agenda? First you try your best to make us meet up, then you try to tell me that he is... whatever it is that you're trying to say?"

"Ah, about that date. So you went and returned that dress?"

"And gave the shoes at the charity shop, yes. The dress had a seven days return back offer, I noticed"

"And why would you do that? What are you trying to prove, and to whom? You know no matter what you do, everyone is going to see you as a gold digger anyway"

"I don't care what they say. I just want to have a clear conscience for myself"

He looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"You really are something else, just the way he said you were. But I'll give you some nice piece of advice. Get all you can before it ends"

"What do you mean?"

"That's a little quote from the few girls he had been with before you. It's not permanent, they all knew, you know it too. Kim Taehyung, the Korean royalty, will never have you as a life partner, if that's what you think. People like him don't marry for love, they get married for power, whether they like it or not. So there is no need to show off by being so uptight and virtuous. Mooch off as much as you can before it ends"

I gritted my teeth, my arms still folded and considered him. I had never given this point a thought. My relationship with Kim Taehyung, was it actually even a relationship? And everyday that I was falling for him, was getting us closer to the day when he would finally choose someone better over me, for whatever reason. Jimin was showing me facts and I was hating it.

"I need some fresh air" I announced and got up to leave.

"Take your time babe" he chuckled. He really was a sadistic freaky bitch.

I came out of the cafe and stood with hands on my hips, breathing hard. Did I have it in me to love a guy who would never be mine? And oh how drunk up I was on his love, I had fallen for him like I never thought I would. The thought of losing him felt as real as it was painful. But could I give up on him? No! Even if I could get the chance of spending a second with him, I would, without giving a thought to how it would end. So it didn't matter. The end didn't matter. The name of our relationship didn't matter. Only he did.

I breathed in and was ready to turn around, go in and tell Jimin about how I felt when I saw someone I least expected and I gasped.

"So here you are!" She said, looking at my uniform mockingly.

It was Junmi, holding a few shopping bags, dressed in a mini skirt and a crop top, standing in front of me with her guy friends.

"W-what do you want?" I asked, trying not to show I was upset about being spotted as a worker.

"I thought you were dating Kim Taehyung, and here you are waiting tables. Is this where you met him?" She came forward and held my chin, her sharp nails digging into my skin while her guy friends snickered.

Oh God, please make them leave. Please.... don't make her start violence or I will fall back into that...

"Did he dump you already?" She grabbed my hair and jerked my head back.

"P-please, let m-me go..." I sobbed.

"Shut up!" One of her guy friends yelled at me as he kicked my shin.

"You thought I'll forget about it just like that?" She pushed me away and I fell forwards, bruising my knees and elbows as they hit the hard concrete ground.

I tried to move but it was so hard. I couldn't take violence or yelling, I was just that way since... forever. My body started trembling as I somehow pulled myself in a sitting position. I hated being so weak but I couldn't do anything about it, even if I tried. I guess my the lifelong strictness of my parents had made me that way, unable to stand up for my self.

"You think that a pathetic waitress like you can just come and take him away from me?" She started walking towards me "Bitch I will kill..." she extended a hand towards me but couldn't touch, as she got pushed back and landed a meter away.

"Leave her alone!" I heard a raspy voice and for sometime couldn't recognise it. But then I looked up and saw him through my teary eyes; Park Jimin. He had left the cafe too, probably had seen me through the glass walls, and was now here.

"Yah! Who the hell are you?" Junmi's guy friends rushed forward but before they could touch him, he did a gravity-defying flip and hit the guy right in the face with his foot. The guy fell to the floor with a cut in his lip, groaning loudly.

"This is my famous flip, remember that okay?" He told me while still facing them.

"P-Park Jimin why are you here? Also can I get an autograph?" Junmi got up, fixing her hair and trying to be nice.

"No you can't. Now leave before I show you a few of my other tricks!" He told them angrily.

"Let's go!" One of the guy who was still on his feet grabbed Junmi's hand and helped the other get up.

"Can't you stay and fight a bit more? I really wanna see him live in action?" Junmi whined.

"Get moving," the guy snapped at her.

Jimin kept standing in front of me until they disappeared in the shadows. Even though he had his back towards me I could feel the determination he had to protect me.

I slowly got to my knees, hugging my weak body before Jimin could turn around and face me. When he did, he saw me as mess ready to break down any minute.

"Hey, hey! Are you okay? Hey little cupcake?" he asked softly, touching my arm.

"Please don't yell at me. Please... please... please don't yell...." was all I could manage.

"I'm not going to yell y/n, it's okay. They're gone now!" he hugged my trembling figure and I don't know why, but in that moment he felt so much more stronger and bigger than he did usually. He had a spicy-minty cologne on, which for no reason calmed me down a lot. His warm and strong embrace felt like home and slowly all my fears washed away. He helped me get up and walk inside, letting me lean on him all the way through. I didn't want to break down in front of him like that but a tiny little part of me felt grateful that he was there.

He made me sit down in a comfy couch and asked Woojin to get me a hot chocolate and first aid kit who instantly obliged, after hading him a glass of water.

"Here, sip some water first"

I chugged down the contents of the glass in one go.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

I nodded, trying not to look him in the eyes. Woojin brought the hot chocolate and Jimin took the mug from him.

"Here," he helped me sip the warm liquid, holding my trembling hand and steadying it, while his other arm was tightly wrapped around me. Then he got to his knees and took out the contents of the first aid box.

"How do you feel now?" he asked, gently dabbing the wound on my elbow with a cotton soaked in antiseptic solution.

"B-better..." I winced.

"I guess I should be more gentle with you," he tusked.

"I'm o-okay..."

"I'm going to drive you home when I'm done. And... forget the stuff I said about Taehyung..."

"That's okay, It was true anyway..."

"It's not. If Taehyung really loves you than trust me, he'll not let anyone stand in his way. No one can force him because he's the boss. But for now, just stay here for a bit like this..." he pulled me in towards himself, letting my head rest on his shoulder "And then we'll get you home, okay?"

I nodded because I wasn't in the mood to argue. My mind was a chaos in that moment, but one thing was clear. That little incident had introduced me to a whole new Park Jimin. A kind, strong and caring Park Jimin and my heart had strangely warmed up towards him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826K 55.2K 71
Hoseok: That's why they call me Master, sweetheart. Now it's your turn. Say it. Yoongi: If you want my help that badly, you need to give me something...
3K 378 30
"Umm, Taehyung?" She hesitated. "Yes?" "Marry me?" I was shocked by her proposal. What just happened? "M-marry?" It felt like there's a huge lump at...
598K 17.5K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...
168K 4.9K 77
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it's a little cringe.. {BtsXReader} The cha...