Started At The BBMAS |RM

By AnaValdez5

Nova, a 19 year old, uprising singer goes to the Billboard Music Awards for the first time to perform. She me... More

0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 8
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
2 6
2 7
2 8
3 0
AUTHOR'S NOTE
3 1
3 2
3 3
3 4
Another author's note
3 5
3 6
3 7
3 8
3 9
4 0
words

2 9

7K 198 51
By AnaValdez5

R M

"You guys were just at the U.S working hard. Becoming really big over there. Worked so hard for the next tour." We all sat in our meeting room hearing what we're being told. "We decided it'd be best to give you guys a break."

"Really?!" Jin asks amused.

"Yes. You guys deserve it. Please take an actual break. Stay away from writing music and go enjoy yourselfs."

"Thank you!" Jimin shouts.

"Don't got to tell me twice." Yoongi says. "Power naps here I come."

"And you guys are dismissed. Return date will be emailed to Rm later on. Don't worry about that right now."

The guys were all excited and started planning on what to do.

Jimin and Jungkook decided they're going to spend time together. Yoongi is just going to chill and take naps. Jin and Taehyung aren't sure what of what to do.

"I'm going to go see Nova!!" Hoseok does a happy dance.

Those were my plans also.

"Same thing I had in mind." I chuckle.

"Oh great! We can both go see her together." He tells me.

"Ah hyung." Jungkook calls Hobi. "I think Namjoon hyung wants to see Celeste alone."

You're right.

"Oh." The excitement leaves his body.

"It's fine. You should go see her first." I tell Hobi.

"No. No. You should go." He tells me.

"No it's fine. Go see your bestfriend." I pat his head. "I'll stay here and rest for a while."

"Namjoon if there's anyone Celeste is dying to see it's you. Trust me you should go. I can visit her some other time." Hobi smiles at me. "Mean time I'll spend time with these losers." He says putting his arms around Jin's and Taehyung's shoulder.

"Hey!" Taehyung whines.

"Thanks Hobi." I smile widely at him. "I'm going to surprise her!" I yell running out to my room.

Getting there I quickly start packing some clothes and search for a plane ticket that flies out as soon as possible.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

I landed in L.A and had a cab pick me up. I give the driver the address to Celeste's place and he drives me there. I'm super excited to see her, she has no idea that I'm here.

"Thank you." I say getting out of the cab. He drove off after I payed him.

I go to her door step pressing on the door bell. Unpatiently I waited for her to open I couldn't wait to see her anymore. I wanted her in my arms already.

After a minute or so a cute messy hair pj wearing Celeste opened the door.

"Hel- NAMJOON!" She says jumping into my arms hugging me tightly. "I'm so glad you're here!"

"I missed you." I say hugging her back smiling as I felt her touch once again.

"You should've let me know you were coming! So I could've at least looked decent." She says looking up at me with her glistening eyes.

"I wanted to surprise you." I chuckle. "Decent is not even existitant when it comes to you. Beauty is all you have."

"Let's go in." She says grabbing one of my bags. "What brings this surprise?"

"We're on break right now and I wanted to see you." I tell Celeste. "Really bad."

"I'm really glad you came." She says placing my bag on the couch. "Put your stuff down! Are you hungry? You must be hungry and tired! I was having breakfast come on, I'll make you something." Tugging my arm she takes me into her kitchen.

Celeste has a beautiful home this is my first time here. I got her address because of Hobi.

"So what would you like?" Cel asks me and gives me the food options.

I smiled at how cute she was and how well she wanted to comfort me. It's so hard not to picture her as my girlfriend. She's perfect.

"What?" She asks getting shy.

"Nothing you're just so cute." I tell her.

"Oh stop it." She fiddles with her hands.

It's so cute how everytime she gets nervous she immediately starts to play with her hands.

She decided on what to make me for breakfast because I couldn't.

"Here. Enjoy." She says placing a plate of pancakes and fruit infront of me. "Here are the syrups."

"Thank you." I tell her as she sits next to me. "Any plans today?" I ask her.

"No. Today's my day off actually." She giggles. "We can do what ever you want! Or if you just want to relax we can do that also. I know you're probably tired and jet lagged."

"Sounds good to me." I say biting into a pancake. "Do you mind if we search for a hotel near by?"

"Namjoon!" She says. "There is no way I'm letting you stay at a hotel especially if you came to see me! You're staying here. I got an extra room upstairs. You can stay as long as you like."

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden."

"You aren't a burden and never will be. My home is your home." Her eyes lock into mine.

Fuck she's so cute.

"You're amazing."

We finish our breakfast and she takes me up to the room I'm going to stay at.

"It's right next to mine so if you need anything I'm a door away." Celeste says. "Now why don't you put your stuff away as I go get changed."

I nod my head yes listening to her as if I was a little boy. I unpacked all my clothes and put them into the empty cabinets in the room. Placing everything in it's needed place, I took a shower real quick. After changing into fresh comfortable clothes I let myself fall into the bed. Waiting for Celeste my eyes started to close drifting myself into some peaceful sleep.

N O V A

I sprayed my body with perfume so I can have a sweet aroma. Closing my door, I went over to Namjoon's. He left the door open so I peaked my head in. He had fallen asleep with only half his body on the bed.

I chuckled at the sight. I walk in seeing he had organized his stuff already.

He looked precious. His skin was glowing and he looked so peaceful.

"Namjoon?" I say softly. The position he was in seemed uncomfortable.

No response he was in deep sleep. I grabbed his long legs pulling them onto the bed so he can sleep comfortably.

"Hmm." A sound came out of his mouth but he was still asleep.

Seeing him like this made me smile. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. The sweet aroma of his cologne travelled through my nostrils. Not only did he look good but he smelled good. I exit the room slowly closing his door.

***********************************************************************************************

Ayyee we are going to get Namjoon action up in here! I can't wait for you guys to read more. I did a Namjoon POV because we need our mans' up in here.

4 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter to be up.

Thank you so so much for reading. I love you guys.

Today's question is; What's one thing you like/love about yourself?

I like that I pay all my attention when someone talks to me, I make sure to listen.

Talk to you guys in the next chapter! Byeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 157 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...
139K 3.9K 30
Kim Namji, a 17 years old girl who's brother is a member of a popular boy band, BTS. After being kicked out of school, she moved in to stay with BTS...
318 35 17
21 year old y/n wants revenge of his parents and brothers death at any cost Somehow she meets no1 mafia RM and he trains her for revenge, y/n makes...
2.1K 133 48
Y/n, a common lady, 24 years old meets The BTS in the most unexpected situation. See where it will take her. Whether its her fate or destiny?