The Ghost Of Wayne Manor

By LoreneImp

Bruce Wayne is missing, and Wayne Manor is empty. It's the perfect place for a tired young ghost to settle do... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

21

9.1K 462 205
By LoreneImp

Dick yawned, squinting against the bright light and struggling against the heavy sheets. He fell out of bed with a thud, and suddenly his eyes shot open. He was back in his room.

Wasn't he in the study playing the piano with Danny? Was it just a dream? It seemed so real.

He trot lightly over to his window, pushing it open and peering over the edge. The telescope wasn't there... but maybe Danny put it away. What if Danny told Alfred he was in the study?

With this concerning thought, he trudged down for breakfast. Bruce didn't mention the study, and Alfred was as warm as usual, so Danny couldn't have told them.

Maybe it was just a dream. Surely if there was a teen living in the mansion he'd know, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926K 15.8K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
123K 3.4K 30
𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙖, 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙗�...
186K 11.5K 74
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
96.5K 3K 25
a paige bueckers story.