Vampire Academy (Larry Stylin...

Av onelifeonelove

Louis Tomlinson's a vampire. On a school field trip he decides he wants a little snack. He finds a curly hair... Mer

Vampire Academy (Larry Stylinson)
Chapter 1 Mistakes
Chapter 2 Surprise?
Chapter 3 First Hunt
Chapter 4 Master
Chapter 5 Let Yourself Soar
Chapter 7 Cookies
Chapter 8 Team Thirteen
Chapter 9 Camping Trip
Author's Note
End

Chapter 6 That's Your Ex?

13.7K 414 304
Av onelifeonelove

Hey everybody!

I was looking at the comments and everyone seemed to have the same idea. Kind of. Secret revealed in this chapter! This chapter is a little fast paced. I decided I needed to get straight into this, or else this would just be a horrible filler chapter. And thank you guys for the 1,000+ reads! It really surprised me (don't worry I was happy too). So... Happy Reading!

--------

Harry's POV

The girl jumped on me and we fell to the ground. "Your such a good looking vampire, you know that?" she said. She's a creep. But hot.

"Um, thanks?" I said, uncertain.

"Emma!" said someone from that group of people.

She got off me hesitantly and mumbled a "Sorry."

I stood up and brushed off my clothes. I walked over to the group of people and my friends. I saw there were actually a lot of girls. There's that Emma girl and one who looks kinda the same as her, but older. Like a lot older. Maybe thirty-ish. Then there's a girl with black hair and green eyes. She doesn't look that old. Maybe sixteen? Seventeen, even? Also there's another blonde girl with brown eyes. Yet again, there's a girl with brown-blonde hair and green eyes. Then a girl with dark brown hair and brown eyes to match. Then there are two dudes. One has auburn hair that's styled into a quiff. The other has jet black hair that's like a mowhawk.

"Let us intoduce ourselves to your new member," says the one that looks like she's thirty.

"Don't Caroline," Louis warns.

"What's the harm?" the Caroline lady asks with a smirk on her face.

"Just leave, this is our ground," Liam says firmly.

"What's wrong Li?" teases the girl with black hair.

"Shanon," Liam says in a tone that's scaring the crap out of me.

"I'm not understanding," I say. I everyone staring down another and I don't understand.

"Then let us explain," says the Emma girl.

"Leave Emma," Louis says.

"Why can't we just introduce ourselves?" Emma pouts.

Liam sighs. "Just names. Alright?" he says.

"Got it," the Emma girl says. "I'm Emma Ostilly. Nice to meet you," she says. She holds her hand out to shake, but I don't dare touch it. There's something about her that I don't like.

"Caroline Flack," says the thirty year old looking lady.

"I'm Shannon. Shannon Murphy," says the girl who teased Liam earlier.

The other girl with brown blonde hair and green eyes says, "I'm Holly Scally."

"Hannah Walker," says the girl with brown eyes and blonde hair. I notice that Liam is giving Shannon a death glare. Niall is basically shooting daggers into Holly and now Louis is eyeing Hannah likes she's a dead cat.

"I'm Geneva Lane," says the last girl. Now Zayn seems to shooting lasers into this girl.

"Get out Aidan," Danielle says. 

"Oooh, I'm so scared," says the guy with a mowhawk.

"You should be. And you too Dylan," Eleanor spits. 

"What now, pretty girl?" says the guy with auburn hair. I don't like a single one of these people. Neither does Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Eleanor or Danielle.

"Go now, you had your introductions. Now get off our territory," Liam says.

"We'll be seeing you," Caroline says. It sounds menacing. With that, they fly off to whatever place. 

We just stand there for a second. "Who are they?" I ask everyone.

"They're a different coven. Ironically, they're our exes," Louis says.

"Woah, wait a second. You guys used to date those people?" I say in disbelief.

"Yes," Louis says guiltily. "I used to date Hannah."

"Holly was my old girlfriend," Niall said quietly.

"That Shannon was my excuse for a girlfriend," Liam spat. 

"She might hear you," Danielle panicked. 

"I don't care anymore," Liam said. That's not a Liam I'm used to.

"Geneva Lane was mine," Zayn said. He had this angry look in his eyes and I swear there was steam coming off his sking.

"That douche bag Dylan was is my ex," Eleanor said in a tone that sounded so scary, yet it was not loud.

"Aidan was my boyfriend," Danielle added.

"So why are they here?" I asked.

"Well, you see they found you," Louis said.

Liam looked angry. Like pissed and I'll kill anything I want angry. "We have to move," he said.

"Yes," Danielle agreed.

"Call the pack," Liam ordered. "And try to get a hold of Justin while you're at it.

 "What's happening?" I said in confusion. Everyone was rushing around suddenly and Eleanor was talking quickly into the phone.

"We don't have time to explain, I'm sorry Haz," Louis said gently. I groaned in frustration. I was so tired of not knowing what was going on.

"Are they coming?" Liam asked impatiently.

"They should be here," Eleanor said. Then I heard something move in the forest that surrounded us. "Now."

Four wolf like looking creatures emerged from the thick forest. One had a medium long coat with blonde and brown streaks. I could see it had green eyes. Bright ones at that. Another had shaggy brown fur that was styled. It was kind of awkward. It's eyes were hazel. The other had short-medium  dark brown coat. The irises of this wolf were a deep brown, but not as dark as Zayn's. The last one has short black fur. It also had brown eyes. They eyed me carefully. Then they slowly walked over and halfway through they seemed to shift. When they finally stopped in front of me they were human. One word crossed my mind.

Werewolf.

"Hi," said the one that was recently a wolf with short black fur. "I'm Carlos Pena."

"Carlos!" said the one with bright green eyes. Then he gave him a smack on the back of the head.

"Ow! What was that for?" Carlos said rubbing the back of his head.

"That was for scaring him," he said. Then the guy flicked him on the forehead. "And that was for introducing yourself first."

"You guys are werewolves," I said in awe.

"Yes. Just so you know, I'm Kendall," said the green eyed guy. They all looked older than us. "You seem to know Carlos. And that-"

"I'm James," said the one who recently had shaggy fur.

"And I'm Logan," added the one last one.

"Nice to meet you all," I said politely. I was still kinda confused. I turned away from the four guys and  faced Liam.

"What's going on?" I asked again.

He sighed. "Haz, if you're wondering why we haven't told you yet, here's the answer. We're protecting you," Liam said calmly.

I felt anger boil inside of me. "Protect me from what? That's the thing Liam, if you don't tell me what's wrong, I won't know. And if I don't know, then I won't be able to protect myself when you guys aren't there!" I practically shouted. I did not need to be taken care of. I'm eighteen. And a vampire. I can take care of myself.

Liam seemed to lose it too. "If we tell you, they'll be after you too!" he yelled back.

"I don't even know they are! I don't know who's bad and who's good!" I shouted.

"Li, we're running out of time," Danielle said. I could hear despair entwining itself in each word. As if we were already out of time.

I regreted arguing with Liam once I saw what was coming. It was a march. Of so many people. I wasn't sure who they were, or what they wanted. But I could hear a chant. It was so scary. The chant wasn't loud, nor was it angry. It was soft, almost calming. But it gave off an eerie feel. What was worse? It was my name.

"They're here," Danielle whispered.

"Harry, we have to go!" Louis called. I now realized that they were all behind me. I hurriedly ran up to them. They were all getting inside a jet. They own a jet?  I thought. I pushed all my curiousity away though. I was scared and I would've pissed my pants. It took off in a hurry, and I could see why.

"Can someone please tell me why those people were saying my name?" I wailed. I started to shake uncontrollably. Louis wrapped his arms around me, but it only helped a little. But I did feel safer.

"Can I tell him Li?" Niall asked.

Liam was very stern on telling me things, I saw that. But with this he said, "Yes," immediately.

"Remember our exes?" Niall asked softly. I could only nod. "Well, they don't like us. In fact, they hate us. You also remember Caroline and Emma?" I nodded slowly. "They have been looking for a boy, a very specific boy. They want one that they can torture because of all the pain they saw their friends go through." He stopped, and just stared at me for a long time. "When they heard about you, they came straight here. We refused to let you go. But they saw something that we didn't. They figured out something that Liam didn't even see."

At this time I wasn't shaking. But I hung onto every word that Niall spoke. Somone cleared their throat. I turned and saw it was Louis. Louis. The boy I thought was so perfect. My killer. The only one who seems to tell me stuff. I can read his mind and he can read mine. The one I've decided I've fallen for. That's right. I think I love Louis.

But never would I thought he would say those three words.

"Harry, I love you."

Did everything go too fast? Tell me down bellow, because I trully want to know. 

So... I put werewolves in. Tell me about that too. And what do you think Emma and Caroline's master plan is? 

Thanks a billion, Cherry Blossom (Just saying the vote goal this time is 92)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

4K 116 25
When Riley thought it was over it was... for her. Her daughter Sonny was not so lucky on the other hand. Louis Tomlinson shows but at her doorstep on...
682K 17K 34
He needed a quick bite. No problem with draining a person along the way right? Wrong. When Louis Tomlinson sees a drunken curly-haired lad roaming t...
25.8K 753 79
[edited] complete -------------------- Harry had always thought that his life was never easy. But when he gets kidnapped one day while walking home...
470K 18.3K 21
"No one knows?" "Nope." "No strings attached?" "Nope." "Fine." --- Louis Tomlinson has been battling depression ever since his dad commit suicide. He...