It's Hard To Say "I Do", When...

Par FaithVictoriaSanford

Pete Wentz Fanfic. Paige got more than she bargained for in search for a little money. It's not necessarily a... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Pete's POV)
Chapter 8 (Pete's POV)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Pete's POV)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sequel Time!
Remember Me For Centuries

Chapter 28

551 27 3
Par FaithVictoriaSanford

I looked over at the clock to see that it was only 8 in the morning, and Pete was already up on the phone talking to someone. He sounded very distressed.

I had rolled per on my side peeking through the covers, he had yet to see me awake so I just watched him.

"That can't be possible." There was a pause which I assumed meant the anonymous person was replying to him. "Well yeah it's possible, but that cat be true. I was very careful," his voice got quieter and I saw him look my way to confirm that I was asleep so I shut my eyed quickly and kept eavesdropping "I was drunk but not that drunk." He whispered into the phone. My eyes shot open and wondered what the hell was going on. "Meagan, I've got to go. We're leaving to go on tour tonight, I don't have time for this."

He put the phone down on the bed side table and curled back into me, grabbing my waist.

I yawned as if I had just woken up and rested my hand on his prickly face. "Who was that?" I asked him, pouting my face because he had awaken me from my warm, peaceful sleep.

"Um, it was a friend of mine." My body went limp and I can feel my eyes start to water. Why didn't he tell me it was Meagan? Is he cheating on me with her?

I pushed the blankets off of me and sat straight up, reaching over to grab the sweat pants that I had thrown onto the floor before I fell asleep last night. Pete had his hand resting on my back and grabbed my shirt to pull me back down but I just pushed his hand off. I stood up, pulling my pants with me and walked out of the room.

"Paige, what's wrong? Where are you going?" I could hear quick foot steps coming down the stairs behind me, never looking back to answer his questions.

"Babe, what is up?" He pulled my hand over to him and held it up to his chest and with his empty hand lifted my chin to look into my eyes. "What is the matter, honey?" My vision started to blur as my eyes filled with tears. I pulled my head away from his grasp so he wouldn't see the tears. "Would you answer me Paige?" He pulled my head up again, catching the falling tears in his hand.

"Pete why didn't you tell me it was her?" I wiped away the tears, soaking the back of my hand.

"What do you mean?" He let out a laugh, wiping more of the tears with his thumb. He picked me up and placed me on the counter so we were about eye level.

"Is there something going on between you and Meagan? Who calls a man who had a girlfriend at 8 AM if there isn't something up? You could just tell me now so I don't have to go all the way across country and then find out." I let out the breath I was holding in as I spat out all of those words. I said something this important and all I got was a laugh from him. So I jumped off the counter and started walking away.

"Don't walk away Paige. I have nothing going on with Meagan. It's just something happened." This time he let out a sigh and sat down in a chair holding his head in his lap. "I fucked up real bad, and I can't go back on this one.. It's already done."

*********

Meagan's POV

Pete hung up on me, making me chuck my phone into the wall opposite of me. I heard a crash and I ran to my phone, making sure it wasn't broken. After inspecting it I just threw it onto the bed.

I threw on a pair of leggings and a light hoodie, pulling it over my head. Getting off the bed I heard the man occupying my bed roll over. I just rolled my eyes am proceeded down the stairs. This is why you don't have a party at you house and get drunk.

Walking into the kitchen, there was bottles after bottles of; beer, vodka, rum, practically every type of alcohol you can get your hands on. I swiped a bunch of the bottles off the counter knocking them into the trash. There was a loud crash, with whining from sleeping people come from the living room.

Entering the living room I saw a few people leave to go home. One of the last few people left was Sarah. Her and Brendon got married not too long ago, and that's how I go to know Pete more. Me and Sarah had been Highschool friends, and when they got married we stopped hanging out so much. I'd go to bars just to pass the time and one day I actually met him in real life. I had had a celebrity crush on Pete Wentz for as long as I could remember and I thought I'd fallen in love. Brendon quickly found out who it was and told me all about him, wanting to hook us up. I don't know why he thought we'd hit it off? Sure thing he is attractive and I want to be in a relationship with him, but I don't think he likes this whole 'me taller than him' thing. He's a short dude though.

"Did you do it?" Sarah stretched her arms as she sat up. You could tell she had a hangover by the way we held her head.

"I called him this morning. I can't believe you talked me into this, we'll never have a thing if he finds out. Not to mention how much Brendon will hate me!" I dropped onto my couch by her. Slumping over the back with my arms limp by me sides. I will be in serious shit if he finds out.

"Just don't talk about it with anyone. You'll be fine. What did he say when you told him anyway?"

"He said it wasn't possible." I know he won't even care anyway. This doesn't change anything between us I bet. He'll just go on with his life, which I guess I don't blame him for. I can't be mad at him for not wanting to be with me.

"Well, you better make him believe its possible." She stood up laughing, abruptly stopping as she held her head. I hope that hurt her, Sarah Urie can get me into some serious problems some days and it will come back to haunt me soon. "Just play it cool Meagan and it will all be fine. But in the mean time I have to go home. Brendon is probably wondering where I am. I have to watch his stupid dog while he goes to the damn studio. Such a prick. I'm not even sure why you want a rock star honey?" The door slammed shut. I quickly cleaned up the last of the bottles.

Now it's time to go deal with this man in my bedroom.

**********

Paige's POV

"What happened Pete?" Pulling the chair out from the table I sat down, holding his hands. My heart was racing even faster now. I can't believe I'm worrying about him now, just a second ago I accused him of cheating. What if this is something serious? "Babe, you're starting to scare me." I still managed to keep my nerves calm, but they were slowly slipping away. Every second that passed made my anxiety grow heavier. I could feel the weight crushing down on me and he still won't answer.

"Do you remember the day you surprised me one morning and we weren't alone?" I nodded, feeling my heart clench. "Well that girls name is Meagan. I had met her at a bar that night before. I was upset when you quickly left and I went and got drunk, like the stupid irrational person that I am." It was his turn this time to have tears stream down his face.

I wiped up the tears, cupping his face in my hand forcing him to look me in the eyes. "It will be okay, Peter Kingston Lewis Wentz III. We can get through anything together. Just tell me what it is."

He sighed one last time, holding back the tears, "She's pregnant."

My breathing got heavier and the tears were as free as ever. I could taste the salt catching on my lips. My vision was getting blurry and I couldn't feel gravity any longer. I shut my eyes tight and opened them again, repeating this motion a few times as the man in front of my patiently waited for a response. I didn't know how to respond to this information.

"Please say something. You're scaring me now." He grabbed my hand and I withdrew it from his grasp immediately. I know I said we could deal with anything, but I was not expecting this. I wasn't expecting anything like this.

"I thought we were going to have a family together?" That was all I could think to say. Thinking wasn't web apart of it, that was all my mouth would let me say. I tried to scream at him. I tried to curse out Meagan. But I couldn't do it.

"And we still will Paige," he grabbed me pulling me into a hug and this time I didn't fight back. "I'm not going to be in a relationship with her because of this. I'll take care of my responsibilities and pay, but I am not throwing what we have away because I made a stupid mistake. This is all my fault and I will deal with this."

"Okay." I nodded. I just wanted this conversation to get over with, so we could leave and get on a plane. I just wanted to leave this place behind and let them go on tour.

So that is exactly what we did. Me and Pete didn't talk about this for the rest of the day. I'm guessing he told the guys because they all came up and hugged me. I shook it off and laid down I a small sleeping compartment next to Pete's. I put in my headphones, no surprise I put all of Fall Out Boy's songs on shuffle.

Pete leaned over grabbing my hand and kissing my cheek. He walked off with the guys and I'm guessing they went to go practice the set some more.

*************

Thank you guys for reading and voting, it means the world to me.

So how about Monumentour? Excited to get to know Paramore? Lol

More importantly, how about Meagan? She's back!

~Faith!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

239K 8.8K 103
The first one, I can't say the only anymore, Patrick Stump and Pete Wentz Imagines! This book follows imagines with both Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump...
918 114 20
Funny, cute, and slightly sad story about how the narrator, Ashlyn, and Pete Wentz met and came together.
127 1 36
Shayna Fronsee was a very shy girl when she was in high school, until she met a boy whose name was Pete Wentz. He was bullied and was made of for hav...
7.8K 575 21
==COMPLETED== ***BASED OFF OF THE "EVERYBODY WANTS SOMEBODY WHO DOESN'T WANT THEM" IMAGINES FROM MY PATRICK STUMP/FALL OUT BOY IMAGINES BOOK*** All P...