Learning to Love (Lesbian Sto...

Door _SoLove_

Three kids, a fat baby, and a dog. That's what her mother left her. Kaliya Jefferson's mother has passed, and... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Not A New Chapter But Please Read Anyway
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not A New Chapter But Please Read Anyway
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36:FINAL CHAPTER
Epilogue

Chapter 12

29.9K 611 217
Door _SoLove_

“Oh Aunty Kay, I get so nervous every time you leave” Karlie blurted out.

I looked at her surprised.

“Why?” I asked.

 “It doesn’t matter why. I just do.” Karlie shrugged.

“Just tell me why Karlie. You always do this to me. You start to speak, and you stop. It’s ok Karlie, you can tell whatever you feel. I won’t get upset, or angry. I’ll listen. I always listen to you right?” I said.

 “Yeah and I like that about you. You’re always listening. You even listen to Charles, and he doesn’t even talk to you. But you’re always hoping he will.” Karlie said.

 “See. So go ahead say what you were going to say.” I said.

Karlie looked around hesitantly.

 “Well it’s just when people leave, they sometime have hard times coming back.  Like mommy, she use to leave. And, and she’d be gone for days. She left us all alone. And that day grandma left, she never came back. Nobody ever came back.” Karlie said looking at me. For Karlie to be so young, her eyes could get so intense.  I sighed heavily. I sat beside her on the bed.

 “Karlie baby listen to me. Things are different now. I know it’s hard to trust people, especially after so many have let you down. Even it was intentional. A let down, is a letdown no matter what. But try to hear me out ok.  I’m here to stay. Like an annoying fly that won’t go away. Or like a cat that feed you one time, but it always seems to come back. I’m here to stay. I’ve always come back. I’m here every morning you wake up, I’m here every night when you go to sleep. I haven’t left. I’m not going to either.” I said looking her in the eyes.

She searched my face for I don’t know, probably sincerity. It was there.

“You pinkie swear?” Karlie said sticking out her pinkie. I hadn’t done of these in years.

“Pinkie swear.” I said hooking her pinkie. Karlie smiled satisfied as we shook on it.

“Now you know if you break this promise, I get to chop your pinkie off” Karlie said.

“That’s kind of brutal, but yeah I understand.” I said.

“Cool.” Karlie said.  Someone else knocked on the door.

“Come in” I said. The door slowly opened, and in walked Charles.

 He sat beside his sister on the bed, and looked at her, then at me.

 “What?” I said.

 “No worries Charles, she pinkie swore to come back or else we get to cut her pinkie off.” Karlie said like mission accomplished.

 He narrowed his eyes on me. Was he giving  me a side eye look? Seriously?

 He slowly reached over his sister, and stuck his pinkie out to me.

 “I have to pinkie swear again?” I said.

“I  mean we have to be sure.” Karlie shrugged.

“Dang ok. Pinkie swear to you too Charles.” I said hooking pinkies with him.

 “Ok so are we cleared? Can I go or nah?” I said.

Karlie and Charles both nodded yes.

 “Cool.” I said getting up.

 “Aunty Kay what are you wearing? Is it a pretty dress like last time?” Karlie asked. I clenched my robe tight.

“Umm not entirely. It’s a little different this time.” I said.

 “I bet it’s so pretty. You always get so dressed up for Christina. Especially on you all’s special nights together.” Karlie said.

 “Yeah I try. But umm you guys, I kind of need to finish getting ready. So can you all like step out for a minute.” I said.

 “Sure!” Karlie said jumping off the bed. Charles followed, and they left out together. I sighed slightly relieved but now the nervousness kicked back and was starting to kick my ass.

 I began to do my make-up. My hands were shaking so, I could barely do it. I somehow got through it without any fatalities.   After my make up, I fixed my hair, let it flow in it’s naturally curly style.  Then I dropped my robe. I had to look at myself just one more time.

 “Ok Kaliya, you got this. Tonight is your night! You got this!” I said. I then stepped into my six inch stilettos, and grabbed a khaki trench coat from the closet.  It was warm outside sure, but I couldn’t just walk out the house like this. I tightened the jacket belt tight around my waist. I never felt so naked in my life.

 I just need one more shot, so I can be ok.  I grabbed the glass, and the Jack Daniel from the drawer. I poured a glass, and dunked it down like a champ.  Then I thought what the hell, and just hit the bottle.  That was a bad idea.

 My fucking esophagus was on fire.

 “Shit!” I said choking. Whew shit! Ok Kaliya, that’s enough. I put the bottle back up. I looked at my clock, and it was 7:55.  I had to get going.  I walked downstairs. Karlie and Charles were on the floor playing with  toy cars and action figures. Ka’Diah sat on the couch, and she looked like she was watching her siblings play. But then again she looked kind of zoned out. She just loved living in her head, or maybe she didn’t know how to escape.  Ms. Grace had Camden, was playing with him.

“Ok kids, I’m leaving.” I said. They all looked up, even Ka’Diah.

 “I’ll be back I swear. But until then, please don’t give Ms. Grace a hard time. And I’m right next door, so if you need me, you know exactly where I am. Ok?” I said.

 “Ok” Karlie said.

 Charles nodded but Ka’Diah looked like she disagreed.

 “Ms. Grace it’s your party now.” I said.

 “Well I did wear my dancing shoes” she kidded.

 “Alright guys I’m gone seriously.” I said.

 “See ya.” Karlie said. 

 “See you guys.” I said opening the front door. I walked slowly to Christina’s house. I just couldn’t shake this nervous feeling at all.  I was so damn nervous. I think we were gonna get nasty tonight. I mean I knew we were gonna get nasty tonight. I’m in lingerie, Christina couldn’t resist this even if she tried. 

 I was both nervous, and thrilled about it. I never been with a woman like this. I had a very diminutive knowledge of how all the freaky shit went with lesbians.  I was too eager to learn though.  I was standing at Christina’s door, and I was having trouble breathing. 

 “Ok. All right. I got this! I’m calm, cool, and collected.  I got this.” I said as I was about to knock.  My hand stopped a half centimeter away from the door.  I tried with everything but I couldn’t.

 “Oh come on! Damn!” I said punching the air.  I was so hung up on this, I couldn’t help it.   I couldn’t shake the shakes off.

 I should go put on some more clothes.  This is too much. I’m doing too much. What was I thinking wearing lingerie?  I turned to walk away. I couldn’t do it, I had to do something.

 As soon as I turned around, I heard the door open.

 “Shit!” I said to myself.

 “Kaliya.” Christina said.  My heart jumped a million beats.  My throat got all types of dry.

 I cleared my throat, and turned around slowly.

 I smiled nervously.

 “Uh hey there” I said super nervous. 

 “Hi” Christina said.

 “Ya know, I forgot something at the house, I’m gonna get it. I’ll be right back.” I said walking away.  Christina caught me by the belt loops of my jacket. She pulled me back.

 “No you didn’t Kaliya. You have stood on my front porch for five minutes contemplating rather you should knock or not. I get it. You’re a little nervous. It happens, it’s cool. Just come on in, I have prepared a dinner in which I’m sure you’ll enjoy.” Christina said.

 How the hell, did she know me so well? I turned around and faced her.

 Christina smiled at me.

 “Ok.” I said.

 “Come on in.” Christina said. I stepped in her house, and I was trying not to faint.  Christina was dressed in black slacks, and a dark blue button down dress shirt.  She wore dark blue pumps. Her slacks hugged her curves so well. Damn she looked so damn good. And damn something smelled delicious I said sniffing the air. 

 “It smells good in here Christina.” I said.

 “Yeah thanks” Christina said.

 “What are we having exactly?” I asked.

 “Oh just a little roast beef, steamed vegetables, potatoes, sweet bread rolls, and you for dessert.” Christina smiled. Damn she said that so slick, I almost ain’t catch it.

 I laughed nervously.

 “Wow that’s a nice jacket Kaliya. But it’s kind of warm don’t you want to take it off?” Christina said raising an eyebrow like she knew exactly what was going on up under here.  I cleared my throat feeling so uneasy.

 “Umm I’m actually kind of cool.” I said.

“No you aren’t. You’re just afraid of me seeing whatever it is you wearing up under there. Go head girl, let me see if you followed directions.” Christina said.  My eyes widened, I wasn’t ready.

 “Umm well ok alright I guess. Perhaps.  Maybe.” I said so bothered.  My hands trembled wildly as I slowly undid my belt.  Just breathe Kaliya just breathe.

 After the belt was undone, next came the buttons, and I did that ever so slowly.  Christina was staring at me hard.  She had her arms folded across her chest, and her foot began to tap in anticipation.

 I got to the last button, and exhaled as it came undone. I began to slowly pull my arms out the sleeves. I was now standing before her in nothing but this lingerie.

 Christina smiled this mischievous perverted grin at me.

 “Kaliya, you look spectacular. Let me have your jacket.” Christina said stepping towards me. I handed her my jacket, and with her free arms, and she swooped me closer to her. This sudden movement caused me to gasp. She held me so close, and our faces were barely centimeters apart.

 “You do look beautiful Kaliya.” Christina smiled.

 “Thanks. Did I follow directions correctly?” I asked.

 “Oh you sure did.” Christina said kissing me. Christina kissed me deeply. She wrapped her arm even tighter around my waist like 

 she never wanted me to get away, and kissed like she was hungry for it, and just couldn’t get enough.

 We both pulled away breathless.

 “Tell you what, go get cleaned up, and I’ll have your plate served, when you come out” Christina said.

 I nodded my head, words couldn’t be used. I was still trying to catch my breath.

 “Good girl.” Christina said letting me go I rushed to the bathroom. I shut the door, and leaned against it.  My heart was pounding like it would bust out my rib cage in a second.  This is too hot. Too much. Too fast. But I was loving every minute.

 “Shit!” I said walked over to the sink. I looked in the mirror and my face was flushed. She had me feeling all type of ways.  I splashed cold water on my face, and took a few deep breaths.

 “I got this.” I said as I washed my hands.  I dried my hands on a soft cotton towel hanging on a bar by the sink.  I felt something hard like embroidery or something.   I flipped the towel over, and looked at it.  It was embroidered by three letters.  “VDH”

 I wondered who VDH was. I didn’t worry about it just yet. I hung the towel up, and left out the bathroom.

 Christina had set my plate out, just as she said.  It was steaming hot, and looked delicious.

She had the table set, candles lit, wine glasses out. She had set up real nice. She even had on some smooth jazz, just to really set the mood. It was nice, and it was working. I relaxed just a little bit more.

 “This looks really good Christina.” I said.

“Thank you. I hope you enjoy it.” Christina said.

“I don’t doubt that I will.” I said.

“Dig in. Wine?” Christina asked.

“Certainly.” I said. Christina poured me a glass of red wine, as I began to eat.   This was the bomb. It tasted so good.   I had to dig in.  Then I noticed Christina was watching me.  I swallowed before I spoke.

“What? Girl quit staring at me. You making me nervous.” I said. Christina smiled.

 “I’m sorry, but I just can’t take my eyes off of you tonight Kaliya. You look so beautiful.” Christina said.

“Thank you. I try.” I said.

“How was your day?” Christina asked.

 “Good, it was great. You?” I asked.

 “I thought of you all day. It was great.” Christina said.

“Did you really?” I said.

 “Oh yeah. You’re always heavy on my mind Kaliya.” Christina said sipping her wine.

 “Yeah. Well I hope it’s nothing but good thoughts.” I said.

 “Most definitely. I been dying to see you all day.” Christina said.

 “Well was it worth the wait?” I asked.

 “Of course. The wait and so much more.  But I’m anticipating something else that would be even more worth the wait.” Christina said. Her voice was so smooth, so sexy. Then again I could just be super turned on right now. But she did have a sexy voice, it was always so smooth, and had this calming yet thrilling effect.

“Really?” I said.

 “Yeah of course. You don’t know how long I’ve craved you.” Christina said. My eyes grew just a little bit bigger.

 “Craved?” I said.

 “Yes like chocolate addicts need chocolate.” Christina said.

 I swallowed hard, she had my  stomach filling with butterflies, and my heart fluttering. This couldn’t be healthy.  All these damn emotions.

 So we finished dinner,  I tried to eat slow to give myself more time, but it was so good, I just ate up. It was so filling.

 Now I was thinking of anything to stall.

 “Could I get the dishes for you, since you cooked?” I said.

 “Nope. I got it. It’s your night tonight Kaliya. You’ll only do as I say. And I say relax, we’re gonna have fun, you’ll see.” Christina said.  Christina was leaned back in her chair, sipping wine like she ain’t have a care in the world. Meanwhile, I’m sitting over here, stomach flipping, heart fluttering, breaking out in sweats, just feeling all types of nerves.

 I sipped some more wine. I needed something a whole lot stronger than red wine. I need whiskey. I need Jack Daniel. I need Hennessy. 

 “Oh no don’t look so distraught dear.  What’s wrong tonight? You seem a bit jittery Kaliya.” Christina said.

 “Umm I’m cool. Just a lil nervous. Really I’m alright.” I said.

 “Aw no need to be nervous baby. It’s just me and you tonight.” Christina smiled. She almost seemed to be enjoying my nervousness.

 “Ok.” I said as cool as possible. Christina pushed her chair back from the table. She downed the last bit of her wine.  She then raised her hand, and motioned for me to come over there.  My eyes widened.

 “Huh?” I said.

 “Come here.” Christina said.

 “Like over there?” I said. Christina laughed at me.

 “Where else is here? Now come on over here. You been too far away for far too long. Get here.” Christina said.  I slowly raised out of my seat. My legs wobbled so bad, I thought they’d fall from under me.

 I walked over as calm as possible.  I stood in front of her, trying not to faint.

 She looked at me and smiled.  She looked my body up and down, examined every inch.

 “Your body is so perfect Kaliya.” Christina said.

That made me feel a little better.

 “Thanks.” I said.

“Sit down.” Christina said.  I looked at her, and she patted her leg.

 “There?” I asked.

“Yep” Christina said.

 “I’m kind of heavy. I mean you sure?” I said.

“Absolutely. Come on now.” Christina said.  I couldn’t believe how I was about to do this.  I eased myself down in her lap. I was now more tense than ever.

 “You smell nice.” Christina said.

 “Thank you.” I said.

 “You gotta relax baby. I’m not gonna bite, unless you want me to. Relax, we’re just sitting.” Christina said.

 “Right.” I said trying to relax.

 Christina was looking at me and was just smiling.  She gently placed her hand on my thigh, and began to caress it.

 “Look at me.” Christina said. I looked at her.

 “Come here.” She said.

 “Hmm?” I said leaning.

 “You ready?” Christina said.

 “Ready for what?” I asked.

 “Ready for this.” Christina said kissing me suddenly.  She squeezed my thigh as she kissed me intensely. She wriggled her tongue in my mouth, and it almost sent my body into shock.  She moved her hand up to my breast, and began to gently massage it. This turned me on so much, I felt like my wetness would soak through my panties, and run down my leg. I was just that turned on, and just that fast.  This was feeling so good, and I was literally soaking these lace panties.

 Then I felt Christina’s hand move from my breast, down to my stomach and . . . lower!

 Christina pulled from my lips to my neck, and her hand continued to go lower. She was kissing and sucking on my neck, and it was feeling amazing.  And before I could even catch it, I felt her hands slide into my panties. I gasped when I felt it. Legs snapped shut, like a Venus Fly Trap.  I heard Christina chuckle.

 I looked at her, and she looked right back at me.

 “Be a good girl, and open for me.” Christina said coolly.  I hesitated hard, this was for real.

 “Come on now, don’t be shy.” Christina said. I swallowed hard, and slowly inched my legs apart.

 Christina slid her hand in, and didn’t break eye contact.

“Damn girl, you’re sloppy wet. I love it.” Christina said splitting my lips with her fingers. I felt her fingers go over my swollen and extremely sensitive cl_t.

 That sent a shiver up my spine.

 Christina began to play with it, like you wouldn’t believe. She was stroking the cl_t, and it was driving me insane. It felt so damn good.

Damn she could work the hell out of fingers like wow! She slid her index finger inside me, and I and it was like a slushy. I was so soaking wet, and I heard myself gushing even more cream.

 A moan escaped my lips, and my heart rate picked up quickly. I felt like I was slowly beginning to catch on fire. Christina jammed her fingers in and out of me. I bit my bottom lip as to try and not shout out.

 I moaned even louder, and she was not letting up. As her fingers dipped in and out of me, I felt myself getting closer, and closer to a climax.

“Five, four.  . .” Christina began to count.

 I couldn’t focus as to why she was she was counting, my mind was enthralled on her fingers sliding in and out of me.

 “Three. . .Two.” Christina said jamming her fingers harder, moving just a little bit faster. I began to pant as my walls began to contract, and body tensed up for this orgasm I was  about to have.

I leaned my head back, and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

 “One.” Christina said as an orgasm ripped through my body. I inhaled sharply. This was so intense it almost had me in tears. Shit!

 I panted even faster like a dog who just ran three miles nonstop.  I felt my head spinning, and my heart pump like it was about to quit. I breathed heavily, and tried so hard to catch my breath.

 “Oh shit!!” I said still feeling my p_ssy throb from my climax.  I eventually got it together.

 “You alright?” Christina asked. I nodded my head as I tried to regain focus.

“I know that was intense. But I sure hope you don’t think that’s all I got.” Christina said as she grabbed a cloth napkin off the table. She wiped her hand, which was covered in my juices.

 “Hmm?” I said.

I mean if this was it, then it was enough. But if she got more, I ain’t saying no.

“Baby, we just got started.” Christina smirked. Oh shit!

 “What do you want me to do?” I said looking at her.

 Christina smiled even broader.

 “I love it when you’re an obedient girl. What I want to do? Well I want you to go upstairs. In my room, last door on the right at the end of the hallway.  There you will find candles that are not lit. Your task is to light as many or as few that you’re comfortable with.  The more you light, the more you’ll see. But if you rather not see, then that’s fine too. After you, light the candles. I want you to lay in my bed. Get comfortable, and wait for me.” Christina said.

 “What will you be doing?” I asked.

“I’ll be clearing off the table, and shutting it down, down here. It won’t take but a minute.” Christina said.

 “Ok.” I said.

“Good girl. I’ll see you in a minute. Go.” Christina said. I stood up, almost fail, legs wasn’t ready to stand.  That climax tore me up.

 Christina caught me.

 “You alright?” she smiled.

 “Yeah just a bit weak.” I said standing up straight. I walked upstairs, legs feeling like gelatin dessert. All wobbly and week, and my p_ssy was still feeling the shit. Damn.

 I walked in Christina’s bedroom, and it was huge.

 She had a huge spacious room.  Hard wood floors, beautiful black design scheme. Her wall was black and white with a beautiful silhouette mural of a dead tree, and birds flying away from it.  Her plush king sized bed had a gray comforter set on it, with lots of pillows.  From her ceiling hung a huge modern chandelier that looked like it was raining down with crystals.

 Her dresser was black and on it was lots of perfume, jewelry, and accessories. All neatly organized across the dresser of course. I saw the matches on the dresser. The lamps on the side tables of the bed were very dim.  I lit the candles set out on each side table and a few on the dresser. I looked around, and it was  nicely lit.

 “Good enough.” I said. And then sat on the side of her bed, and took off my heels.  I slowly laid back, her bed was hella comfortable.  However I couldn’t relax.  Even after all this, I was still somewhat nervous. I wondered would she want me to go down on her tonight. I never did that, and I didn’t like having it done. Plenty of my ex-boyfriends often offered, sometime even begged me to let them perform oral. I was like “hell nah!”

And I damn show wasn’t performing oral on them.  I just find it kind of gross. With Christina, I was kind of content with the idea of it.  I’m not sure if I’d be any good at it though.

 I’m not even sure I was ready for this.  Well hell I better get ready, cause I knew it was about to go down . 

I sighed heavily; the anticipation of this was killing me. I was ready to get it over with but wasn’t ready to actually do it. That didn’t make any sense at all, but you get my drift.

I turned on my side, and stared at the door.

Dear God, what was she doing? This was making me even more uneasy. Since I was waiting, I decided why not do some exploring. I got out of bed, and went to the dresser. I browsed the dresser, and looked over it. Nothing out of place, just basic stuff.  I went in the bathroom, and looked around. Very clean, neat, had a nice Jacuzzi tub, but she had double sinks too. Maybe it just came with the house.  Somebody once said, some of life most hidden secrets are often found in the medicine cabinet.  I’m not sure who that was but I think they gave pretty good advice. I opened the medicine cabinet on the side of the sink.

I looked through it. Only basic stuff. Her diabetic medicines, syringes, everyday painkillers. But a small gray  jewelry box is what really caught my eye.  It seemed so out of place. I listened closely to make sure she wasn’t coming.

 I quickly grabbed the gray box.  I opened it, and to my surprise they was a solid gold wedding band encrusted with diamonds, and an engagement ring, a huge engagement ring, It was white gold diamond encrusted, oval halo cut diamond. The rock was huge, looked to be at least six carats. It was huge. I examined it closely.  I spotted some sort of inscription on the inside of the engagement ring.

 I looked closely and it read: “With All My Love VDH.”

There’s that damn VDH again. Who the hell is VDH? Moreover, why does Christina have their engagement ring?

 “Kaliya.” Christina called.

 “Oh shit!” I said fumbling. I quickly put the rings back in the box, and quickly placed them back in the cabinet.  I shut the cabinet. And ran to the bed. I jumped on the bed lightning fast.   I laid down propping my head up on my hand, elbow pressing into the bed. Christina walked in.

 I quickly plastered a smile across my face.

 “Sorry to keep you waiting but you got a phone call.” Christina said.

 “Oh for real? Who?” I asked.

 “The kids called” Christina said as she began to unbutton her shirt.

 “Did they? Everything alright?” I asked.

 “Oh yeah, everything is fine. They just wanted to check in on you. Asked when you would be home.” Christina said as she took off her shirt, she was wearing an undershirt.

“What’d you say?” I asked.

“You’d be home soon enough. Told them you were kind of busy, couldn’t talk right now. They were ok. Karlie reported Ka’Diah has gone to sleep, and so has Camden.  Her and Charles are still up, and she said, they wouldn’t sleep till you got home” Christina said pulling off her undershirt.

I swallowed hard, her body was amazing. Full perky breast barely maintained in the black bra that she wore, and she had abs. Her beautiful chocolate skin looked so good in the light of the lit candles.

 “Is that right?” I said trying to focus.

 “Yep. . .” Christina said. I didn’t hear the rest because Christina began to undo her belt. I watched closely, like I just needed to see. All I heard was her zipper unzip, and she wiggled out of her pants.

 She stood before me in her bra, and underwear. Both black and matching. Her body was perfect, fit, toned, perfection.

 “Did you hear me Kaliya?” Christina said looking at me. How could she expect to focus, when she stood before me all bare and sexy as hell.

 “Huh?” I said looking.

 “I said they miss you.” Christina said.

“Oh umm yeah they do be missing me sometime.” I said swallowing hard. I stared at her body like she was a fountain, and I was super dehydrated.

“You seem impressed. Are you?” she asked.

“Absolutely. You look gorgeous.” I said.

“Thank you. So why don’t you lay back for me?” Christina said.  I laid back just as she asked.

“Good. Relax.” Christina said getting on the bed. I instantly tensed up.

 “I said relax” Christina said.

 I took a few deep breaths.

“Ok.” I said.

“Very nice.  Do I have permission to undress you Kaliya?” Christina said.

“Yes.” I said.

“You know all the right answers tonight” Christina said delighted.  She ran her hands up either of my legs, and went straight for the panties.

She pulled them down.

“Lift up.” Christina said.

I lifted my pelvic area up.

Panties slid off like butter on a hot a skillet. I crossed my legs instantly. It was a terrible habit that I could not control.

 “I can get to you like that. Open up, and please don’t make me beg.” Christina said coolly.

 I relented, and uncrossed my legs.

“Spread them.” Christina said. I spread them out.

“Wonderful.” Christina said placing herself between my legs.

“You ready?” Christina asked looking me in the eyes.

 “No.” I said before I could catch myself.

 “What’s wrong?” Christina asked.

 “I never did this.” I said.

 “So let me teach you.” Christina said.

“Ok go.” I said quickly.

Christina kissed my neck, and let her kisses trail down lower, and lower.  She got to the p_ssy, and I freaked out.

 “Whoa! Wait!” I said pulling her up.

 “Yes?” Christina said.

 “I mean like I don’t know. Can we not do this? I mean I ain’t feeling it.” I said.

 “No you not feeling it, cause you haven’t let me start Kaliya. Are you not turned on? I think you are by how wet you are. But listen baby if you don’t wanna do this. Then fine we can wait. I rather not but we can wait. But I can tell that you’re ready, you’re just afraid.” Christina said.

 I thought for a moment. It’s now or never Kaliya, so go.

 I shook my head yes before my courage left.

 “Much better.” Christina said.  This time Christina went straight down.  She spread my legs wide open. She stared at my soaking wet p_ssy delighted.

 She rubbed my pearl with her fingers. She first kissed my outer thigh, and went in my inner thigh. I felt her tongue touch my pearl.  And I jolted like I had been shocked.  Christina began to slurp up my juice, and suck on my pearl.

I inhaled sharply. I ain’t never felt this in my life.

 She caressed my cl_t with her tongue, tongue kissed my inner lips, and I was in heaven. 

I moaned out loud, this was unbelievable. Her head game was too strong.  She was doing all sorts of tricks with her tongue, and everyone made me feel more bliss.  She was licking me on the inside and out, and my wetness just kept flowing.

I never been so wet, so fast. She began to bob and weave her head so that her tongue could move in all places.  And I felt it every time she moved.

 “Ah!” I shouted.  This must have thrilled her, because she began to do even more, and I moved even faster.

“Christina!” I said in ecstasy. She flicked her  tongue against my cl_t like a snake, and zigzagged it up and  down. Went in nose deep, just buried her face in my wetness.

 I began to pant and moan like a dog in heat. I never felt no shit like this in my life.

I couldn’t speak, I could hardly breath.

“Ah! Ah! Christina! Ah!” I squealed, she was hitting something, and it was about to send me over the edge.  She continued relentlessly.  She beating my p_ssy with her tongue like a champ! My back rose up slightly.  It got so intense my legs begin to shake, like I just had to close them. Christina held them open, and didn’t even let up.  I was about to cum all over her face, and I think she wanted that. 

 “Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!” I said feeling my climax about to come on. Christina inserted a finger side me as she stroked my pearl with her tongue. With her jamming, her finger inside of me, and caressing my cl_t like she was enough to send me over the edge.

I screamed so loud I’m my ears rang.

 Christina didn’t stop till she got the last drop.  And that made even stronger than before. My body jerked uncontrollably. I felt myself creaming, and it felt like water was just gushing out of me.

 “Ah! Ah! Ah!” I said breathless.  I thought I was gonna black out for a minute, this was intense.

 “Ah!” I said as my body came down from whatever high it was having.  I wasn’t fucking ready for this shit, but I was glad it happened. I was gasping, almost struggling to breathe. I was sweating, my body was on fire. Like somebody was holding me over a pit of fire.

Christina came up, and kissed me without warning. I didn’t reject her though. By the way she had me feeling, she deserved this and other stuff too.

I could taste myself on her lips; I think that was her plan anyway.  I wrapped my arms around her, and held her super close, and kissed like it was my last. She didn’t reject me. She kissed back, and I never felt so euphoric in my life.

We both had to pull away because we couldn’t breathe. Christina was breathless just like me.

“See I told you were ready.”  Christina said.

 “You almost put me in a coma.” I said.

 “I did! Well mission accomplished.” She said.

 “Yeah. So what can I do for you?” I said.

 Christina smiled perverted.

 “Nothing that you don’t want to do.” Christina said.

 “Well I gotta do something.” I said.

 “No you don’t. You don’t have to do anything but relax.” Christina said.

 “One day I’ll blow your mind like you did mine.” I said looking at her.

 “I’m sure you will baby. But today doesn’t have to be the day. Tonight was about you. And me pleasing in every way imaginable. My only wish is that I did.”  Christina said.

 “You succeeded, you really did.” I said.

 “Well then I’m very pleased. That’s enough for me.” Christina said. I smiled; she was just too sweet, too kind.  We laid in bed together for like three hours. She made me orgasm, about three more times.  We kissed, cuddled, and talked some. It was amazing. I was so pleased, so happy.  It was the best night ever, but soon it was time to pack it up, and go home.

 Christina and I kissed good night and I went home.  I got home, and stood on my front porch. The night air was cool.  The stars were out bright, and there was a half moon.  It was a great night. It was so perfect it was almost unreal. 

I unlocked my front door, and went in.  I was surprised to see that Karlie and Charles weren’t up waiting for me.

 “You’re home” Ms. Grace coming out of the kitchen.

“Yes ma’am. Where are my kids?” I asked.

 “They’re over there?” Ms. Grace said. Looking towards the window.

I saw Karlie and Charles asleep in the big window. They shared a blanket, and were knocked out cold.

 “Ka’Diah and Camden went to sleep earlier. They’re upstairs.” Ms. Grace said.

 “How’d you get those two to sleep? You drug’em?” I kidded.

 “Not hardly. They insisted they sit in the window, and wait for you. Maybe the wait tired them out this time.” Ms. Grace said.

“Probably so. But thank you so much Ms. Grace.” I said.

 “It’s never a problem dear. They’re wonderful children. You know Kaliya, your mother would be so proud of you. You’re doing so well with them; I don’t think she would have it any other way.  Katie raised some very fine children. It’s not a day that goes by that I don’t think of her. But I see so much of her in you.” Ms. Grace said. 

“Wow! Thanks Ms. Grace. I try.” I said.

 “You’re doing well darling. These kids love you so much. All they talk about is you. They’re eyes light up at the mention of your name. It’s wonderful. I just continue to keep in my prayers, that God continues to strengthen you, and encourage you, and may your mother forever watch over you.” Ms. Grace smiled softly.  I smiled back.

“Thank you Ms. Grace. Thank you so much.” I said hugging her.

“You are so welcome.” Ms. Grace said hugging me back. She soon went home.  I locked the door behind her. Wow, that was so nice of her to say.  I felt good.

I looked at sleeping Karlie, and Charles. They looked so peaceful, so angelic.

“Alright let’s get you two to bed.” I said softly. I first lifted Karlie up, and carried her upstairs.

 “Aunty Kay?” Karlie said in a sleepy voice as her eyes fluttered open.

“Yes love?” I said as I carefully  took each step upstairs.

 “You’re home.” Karlie said. 

“Yes I am. I told you I would be.” I said.

“You get to keep your pinkies.” Karlie smiled.

 “Yeah thank God, I get to keep my pinkies.” I smiled as I entered her room. I laid her down in her bed.

 “Good night Aunty Kay. I’ll see you in the morning.” Karlie said.

“Good night baby, I’ll see you then.” I said giving her a hug and a kiss.   I went back downstairs, to get Charles. He was still fast asleep.

 I lifted him, and he was way heavier than Karlie.

 “Shoot!” I said quietly as I carried him.

 The walk upstairs was a struggle; this kid had to weight at least a ton.

 I felt him moving. He then sat up.

He looked at me his gray eyes red from such deep sleep. He smiled as he sleepily as he rubbed his eyes.

“I told you I’d come back.” I said. He nodded his head in agreement.  He placed his small hands on my cheeks and kissed me.

 “Well thank you. I love you too.” I said as we entered his room. Karlie was sleep in her bed, and I laid Charles in his bed.

 “Good night Charles.” I said. He nodded as he drifted back to dreamland.

 I checked in on Ka’Diah and Camden as I headed to my room. They were both fast asleep.  Once I got to my room, I had to shower. I had the smell of sex all over me, which I didn’t mind but I still wanted to shower. After a nice hot shower, I got in my pajamas, and in my bed. I looked at the clock, and it was almost five in the morning. Where the fuck do time be going?

 I guess it will fly when you’re having a good time. I was dead tired.  It didn’t take me long to fall asleep.

“Aunty Kay! Wake up! Wake up!” Karlie said jumping on my bed. I woke up quick, and looked around.

“What time is it?” I said. I felt like I had just gone to sleep.

“It’s 9:05! You gotta get up, we’re flying kites today remember. We still have to go buy kites, and supplies for the picnic in the park with Christina. Come on sleepy head we gotta get going.” Karlie said excitedly.

“But it’s Saturday! Aunty Kay is tired.” I said plopping back on my bed.

 “Well nobody told you to stay out all night with Christina. You should’ve been home sleeping like us.” Karlie said smartly. I told ya’ll her mouth was slick as hell.

“I’m grown, I do what I want.  Where are your siblings?” I said.

“Well Charles is up, he’s watching cartoons. I think Ka’Diah is still sleep.” Karlie said. I heard Camden beginning to cry on the baby monitor  on my night stand.

 “And there’s Camden.” Karlie smiled.

I sucked my teeth.

“I never get to sleep in.” I said kicking the covers off me.

 “That’s life.” Karlie said.

 She always had something to say.

I went to Camden’s room, and he was having a fit.

 “What wrong fat daddy? Why you so loud this morning?” I said standing over his crib. He instantly smiled when he saw me.

 “Look at you, good morning.” I said tickling his belly. He giggled and smiled at me.

“Let’s get you up.” I said picking him up.

 “Karlie.” I called.

 “Yes?” she said standing in the doorway.

 “Listen you and your brother, start getting dressed. Brush your teeth, wash your faces, make sure your brother brushes his hair.  And I gotta do something to yours. But go ahead and get dressed or whatever.” I said.

 “I don’t wanna get my hair combed. My hair is fine.” Karlie whined. Every time I had to fight with Karlie to do her hair.  She hated it. I did too. She had a lot of hair, and it was all curly and it took time.  But it had to be done.

 “Look we not finna go through this every time it’s hair combing time. Go get dressed, and ready, and then I’ll do your hair. That’s final.” I said.  Karlie frowned at me, and crossed her arms across her chest.

“Humph!” she said with much attitude as she stormed off. 

 “It be like that sometime.” I said with a shrug. Did all little girls have attitudes at this age? Was Karlie the only girl who hated getting her hair done?  Well when I was her age, I ain’t really care. I knew it was gonna happen anyway.

“Come on Cam, let’s get you ready.” I said.  After I got Camden dressed and ready, I fed him. Then I started breakfast. Once breakfast was cooking, I went upstairs to check on the kids’ progress.

Both Charles and Karlie were in the bathroom. Karlie was washing her face, Charles was brushing his hair.  I had to wake up Ka’Diah so she could start getting ready too.

 She hated being woken up early. That’s why I let her sleep the latest.

I went in her room, and surprisingly she was already up. She was sitting up on the side of her bed.

“Good morning Ka’Diah.” I said.  She looked startled when she saw me.  She gasped, and she quickly pulled the blankets back over her.  She never did this before.

 “What’s wrong? You alright?” I said concerned. I stepped closer to her, and she shriveled up.  She drew her legs to her chest, and held herself tight.

 “What? What’s wrong?” I said. I wasn’t sure what to do. 

“Ka’Diah I’m not gonna hurt you baby. What’s wrong? Are you hurt?  Whatever it is, I swear I won’t be mad. Just let me know what’s going on?” I said inching closer and closer to her.

As I got closer, I began to smell something. Like urine. It was a smell I was all too familiar with.  As much as the crazies at my job pissed all over everything, I knew the smell all too well.

I looked and noticed her sheets were damp. She wet the sheets, and was scared. But I didn’t know what she was afraid of. 

“You wet the sheets, it’s ok really. It happens. We can wash them. It happens to the best of us.” I said softly.  She looked at me still a bit frightened.

“I’m not angry. You’re not in trouble. Everything is fine. Just come on, let’s get sheets changed, and let’s get you cleaned up baby. Come on.” I said softly.  She slowly unfolded herself.

“It’s ok, let me untie you.” I said as I unstrapped her wrist from the bed strap, that kept her from sleepwalking.

She stood up, her tall frame towered over me. Her nightgown was soaked, and so was her bed.

“What happened baby?” I said. Maybe she had a nightmare. She never did this before though. Something had to trigger this.

“Come on, let’s go to the bathroom.” I said taking her hand.  She held my hand tight.

I stood at the bathroom door.

“Alright you too, face time is over. Ka’Diah needs to use the restroom. Come on out.” I said. Karlie and Charles came out the restroom. Ka’Diah hid behind me even though she was so much taller than me.

 “Morning KD.” Karlie said.  She gave her sister a slight wave. She still leaned away, she was embarrassed.

Karlie noticed her bashfulness of course.

“What’s wrong with KD?” Karlie asked.

“Umm she’s just waking up. She’s fine really. Now shoo, go check on your little brother or something.” I said.  Karlie looked at me suspiciously, then she looked at Ka’Diah who looked away.

“Scat!”  said shooing them away.  Karlie and Charles slowly walked away.

 “Come on ma.” I said. After I ran her bath, and she was in the tub, I then gathered her wet night gown, and her wet sheets.  I was bothered by this. She never had nightmares. Something had to trigger it.  I know we all have scary dreams sometime, but only extremely scary ones could possibly cause us to wet our sheets.  This never happened, and I needed to know what triggered it. I dropped her sheets and nightgown in the washing machine. Was downstairs just in time to keep breakfast from burning.  We had sausage, biscuits, eggs, and orange juice. I made Charles and Karlie a plate, and sat it on the table.

“Come on guys, eat up, we gotta get going soon.” I called. They both came to the table, and sat down.

“Where’s Ka’Diah?” Karlie said looking around.

 “She’ll be down in a minute. She’s getting ready. Look go ahead and eat cause we still gotta do your hair. Get to it.” I said.

 I walked over to Camden’s playpen. He was sitting up playing with a toy.  He was such a good baby. I smiled at him. He gave me a toothless grin.

I went upstairs to check on Ka’Diah. She was bathing, she looked content. I just felt like there was something more to this than just a bad dream. It was troubling me. 

“Ka’Diah when you finish, your outfit will be on your bed, get dressed, then come down for breakfast alright?” I said. She nodded her head eyes at me.

I pulled the bathroom door shut, and sighed heavily.  I’m gonna find out what happened to these damn kids even if it killed me.

Soon everyone had eaten breakfast, and everybody was dressed and ready to go.  Although we had a rough start, we was doing better now. Karlie let me comb her hair; Ka’Diah was back to her regular self at least for now anyway.  Now we were at the store, picking out kites.

Everyone would get their own, because kids don’t like to share.  Charles picked out an Amazing Hulk themed kite that was purple and green.  Karlie got a rainbow bird kite, with huge colorful wings, and a long colorful tail that would look amazing in the sky. Ka’Diah also chose a rainbow kite but here was tie-dye and diamond shaped.  

My cell phone began to ring as we checked out.

I reached in my purse, and fished out my cell phone.

 “Hello” I said.

 “Good afternoon beautiful.” Christina said, and I instantly smiled.

 “Hey what’s up?” I said.

“Umm today is the day of kite flying right?” Christina said.

“Sure is.” I said.

“Ok yeah. Listen I’m gonna meet you guys at the park because a few things came up. So just go the park. I’ll bring the food; you bring the beverages, and whatever other snacks the kids like. I’ll have the real food. Ok?” Christina said.

“Ok. But is everything alright?” I asked.

“Yeah everything is perfect. Just got do a few things. No worries.” Christina said coolly.

“Well alright. I’ll see you at the park.” I said.

 “Can’t wait. See you then.” Christina said as we both hung up.  I smiled and it was all because of her.

“Was that Christina Aunty Kay?” Karlie asked all up in my business.

“Maybe. Possibly.” I said. Karlie smiled smugly at me.

“It was. “ Karlie said.

“I mean you don’t know that though.” I said.

“Yeah I do.” Karlie said as we left out the store.

“You know nothing.” I said.

“I know more than you know Aunty Kay.” Karlie said.

“No you don’t.” I said.

“Yeah I do. I know that Christina makes you very happy. She’s like your prince charming well princess charming cause she’s a girl.   But that’s ok, just as long as there’s love. And I think there is love.” Karlie said. How the hell was she so damn smart? Like she just knew everything and she was only nine. The worst part is she’s actually kind of right, in a way.    

“Little girl you know too much. Come on get in this truck.” I said rolling unlocking the doors.

Anyway so later we made it to the park to fly kites. I was unloading the truck, Christina told me she had already set up the picnic. We just had to meet her there.  I unloaded the kids. Everyone seemed happy. Ka’Diah was back smiling, this morning she wasn’t so happy after the accident. But now she was better, and chasing butterflies, and smelling flowers in the park. It was really hard to keep her from running away. Every little thing caught her attention.  The park was beautiful; flowers blooming, butterflies, and other insects flew around. Some more annoying than others. I hated the outdoors.  Bug bites, heat, poisonous plants, it was like everything out here was out to kill you or harm you in some way.

I had to remember I was doing this for the kids.

                                ##########################################

WHOA! Chapter 12 for ya'll today! Sorry about earlier, Wattpad was tripping, I had to  delete this chapter and re-upload it. So ya'll finally got the sex scene! How was it? Was it everything you dreamed of and more? I sure hope so! Also who the hell is this VDH? Could it be a lover from Christina's past?  A lover in current time? Just who is this VDH? Ya'll see later. Anyway please be sure to leave me a COMMENT below telling me your thoughts of this chapter. Also if ya'll have any questions, suggestoions or points of clarification then please do not hesitate to ask. I'm always open to talk, answer questions or whatever. So please be sur eto  COMMENT below, and vote! Thank you so much for reading! 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

7.7K 834 17
Death, Pain, Despair. Where is Love? It's in Misfortune -- Willow Hudson, the princess of witches used to spend all of her time playing with the hear...
1.8M 68.7K 82
Hailey Anders After the death of her husband, the only thing that can keep Hailey going are her two little kids. They remind her that he still lives...
131K 4.8K 59
**THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR EDITING & REVISION** 30 year old Braxlyn Beckett has had a hard life growing up. She's no stranger to heartbreak and death...
3.6K 118 4
Life is not always filled with joyful and fun emotions, at least not for Anaya. When the pandemic struck the world, her business faced challenges; he...