Always With You (Vampire! 2p...

By -litttle-princess-

Vampire AU Reader is a simple human in a world that's been divided into two from a war between Vampires and... More

Chapter One: what's happening?
Chapter Three: And You Are?
Chapter Four- Beauty In the Night

Chapter Two: And This Is?

997 37 3
By -litttle-princess-

3rd pov

The raven-haired vampire picked up the girl's (petite/cubby/plush) form and began to make his way back to where the other two vampires would be waiting for him. The male's red eyes were glancing around him before landing on the (h/c) in his arms, she was far different than the other humans he had seen before. There was something about her that was telling him not to kill her at that moment. There was almost something really familiar about her and it led him to feel like he should keep her alive and just bring her to the prince of the vampires, and that was exactly what he was going to do. The male reached back to the field of flowers with the girl in his arms, in the field, his two comrades stood next to one another waiting for his return.

"Kuro, jou took too long. Vho is zhat?" The blonde was first to speak, his violet eyes looking at the girl in Kuro's arm in confusion.

"There is something about her that is telling me to take her with us. She's familiar, Lutz. Kuro began the walk back in the direction of the castle.

"I don't see vhat jou're talking about." The blonde, now known as Lutz, followed behind Kuro.

"Lutz, it's best zhat ve just go vith it. Ve already killed zhe ozher humans." The white-haired male finally spoke up as he walked behind the other two.

"Ja ja, Gilen." Lutz rolled his eyes and allowed the three of them to continue the walk in silence.

Gilen was confused about what Kuro saw in the girl, but now that she was closer, Gilen was starting to understanding what he was talking about. The girl's (s/t) skin, long, (h/c) hair and (petite/chubby/form) seemed to remind him of someone he might've met before. It was a bit irritating at the thought of her being familiar but unable to tell where exactly he had seen her before. Lutz was in the same boat as Gilen, trying to figure out where he had seen the girl before. They had no idea where the girl had come from, other than the fact that she was a human, and they all had no idea what she reminded them of.

The three of them slowly appeared in front of the large wall of the vampire community. The wall towered over them, casting a slight shadow on the ground even though it was night. In the middle of the wall, was a pair of large metal doors. The doors were covered in small designs and were just as tall as the walls. Gilen took a step forward and knocked three times on the doors, taking a step back as he waited for the doors to open. There was a moment of nothing happening before the doors opened slowly with a loud creak. Kuro was the first to walk through the doors, carrying the (h/c) in his arms as he made his way down the cobblestone road. The vampire guards on the other side were able to recognize the three of them and allowed them to continue their walk towards the castle. The girl in his arms moved a bit, causing the other vampires around to look down at her, but Kuro continued to walk as the girl fell limp once again.

The walk took a little over thirty minutes to get to the castle, but once the midnight black gates were in view, the three of them began to pick up their speed. Kuro walked into the gates, looking at one of the guards to show his status before continuing his trek to the castle doors. Lutz walked passed Kuro to open the doors of the castle first, Kuro just rolled his eyes and continued his brisk steps into the large mansion-like castle. Around the mansion, the maids and butlers were running around and trying to make sure that everything was in order, but many of them were glancing at Kuro in confusion at the sight of him carrying the girl.

"Get Prince Luciano to go to his throne room, tell him that it is urgent." Kuro glanced at the butler next to the throne room doors and waltzed into the room as the human butler took off running.

Kuro stepped over to the small love seat on the side of the room and laid the girl down on the couch before cracking his back from carrying her. It wasn't that she was heavy, it was the fact that he had to chase her down as he did. Kuro loved a good chase, but this human girl gave him a bit more of a problem than the others before her. Kuro sighed a bit and crossed his arms across his chest as he waited. Just as Kuro was about to demand someone to hurry up and tell him, the doors swung open and in walked the prince.

Prince Luciano was the youngest of the Vargas family, but due to his father dying, he was in charge of taking over the throne. His older brother didn't want to take the throne so their father told Luciano he was to take the throne. Luciano has a slightly tan complexion, glowing magenta eyes, auburn hair with a reddish tint and on the right side of his head was a stray curl that was crinkled from the anger flowing through his veins. Luciano was dressed in a pair of black dress pants, a white button up shirt with a crimson red waistcoat over it, a black cravat around his neck. There was a pair of black leather gloves on his hands and his leathered boots matched them perfectly. The young prince had a scowl on his face as he looked over at Kuro, taking the very few steps closer to him and stopping a few feet in front of him.

"What did you need? You said it was urgent." Luciano glared a bit before looking down at the girl on the loveseat, his eyes widening a bit, "who is that?"

"I'm not really sure who she is, but she is really familiar to me. I took her here to you because I know you can get the files on her easier than I would be able to." Kuro looked down at the girl, his face completely void of emotionless.

Luciano took a step closer to the girl, and used his gloved finger to lightly brush some strands on her (h/c) hair out of her face, "and what exactly do you plan to do with the girl herself before the files arrive back to me?" He didn't want to admit it, but he was entranced by her beauty.

"I haven't planned that part out yet. I wanted to keep her somewhere safe, where no other vampires can get to her before I find out who she is." Kuro watched the prince, a little confused at the sight of him acting so gentle with the human.

Luciano nodded his head before straightening back up, "I'll keep her here at the castle. There's something about her that's drawing me in and I want to know who she is."

Kuro was still a bit shocked at his reaction to everything going on but nodded his head anyway. Luciano turned and walked over to one of the butlers, telling them to prepare a room for the girl. The butler nodded his head before briskly walking away from the prince and heading to do the orders given to him. Luciano turned back to Kuro, tilting his head ever so slightly.

"How did the mission go? Is she apart of this mission I sent you on?" Luciano crossed his arms and leaned his weight onto his left foot, his right hip popping out a bit more.

"The mission went as planned, the humans were all wiped out. Yes, this girl is apart of the mission. She was standing in the last stream of light from the sun before falling down a hill. She gave up more of a fight than I was expecting her to, but I still managed to catch up with her." Kuro glared a bit down at the girl as he spoke, causing Luciano to feel this sudden need to hurt Kuro for it, but Luciano held him back.

"Never expected a human to give you such a problem, Kuro. Maybe you're losing your touch." Luciano couldn't help the slight smirk on his face at the thought of Kuro having troubles.

Kuro growled a bit before turning and stalking off, "I'm not losing my touch. She's just more troublesome than she looks."

Luciano watched as Kuro walked out of the room, an angry look on his face as his red eyes glared at everything around him. At the sound of the doors slamming shut, Luciano turned his head and looked at the girl on his loveseat. He sat down on the armrest before running his fingers through her hair, his touch was as gentle as he could make it.

The room was filled with silence, Luciano so entranced at the sight of the (h/c)'s peaceful expression. Luciano moved some hair again before stopping his movements. On her temple was a gash, covered in dry blood and scabbed over. Luciano felt anger bubble inside his stomach at the sight of the girl being hurt. Luciano blinked a few times, confused at his reaction, but leaned down and licked the wound very lightly. He nearly moaned at the flavor of her blood, irony, but has a slight sweetness to it. Luciano resisted the urge to bite her for more blood and pulled back, watching the gash on her temple begin to close up. There was a soft knock on the doors before they opened quietly.

"Sir, the room is ready for her along with a change of clothes for her to change into." The butler bowed down, keeping his eyes away from his gaze.

"Very well, I will take her there myself." Luciano stood up, lifting the girl's (petite/chubby/plush) form into his arms.

The butler looked a bit shocked but knew better than to question the prince's motives. Luciano walked past the butler, heading down the hall to one of the rooms in his wing of the castle, his shoes clicking against the marble floors. The maids and butlers made sure to keep their gazes on the ground and rushed around to get their chores done, somewhere the prince wasn't currently at. Luciano paid no mind to the others in the hallways, instead, his mind was focused on the girl in his arms.

Her (s/t) skin was warm against his cold chest, he could feel her chest rise and fall as she took shallow breaths. Her long (h/c) hair was messy, falling out of the bun that was once neatly on her head. Luciano pushed the door open and entered the bedroom, shutting the door with his foot. Luciano laid her down on the queen sized bed, slowly pulling his cold hands away from her warm skin. Luciano sat on the edge of the bed and reached up, pulling her hair out of the bun, watching the way her (h/c) hair flowed out of the ponytail and falling against the bed's plush surface. Luciano smiled a bit at the sight of her hair flowing around her head, almost like a halo of (h/c) hair. He gazed around the room before falling on the neatly folded silky, red nightgown the butler had laid out for her. Luciano grabbed the outfit and turned to the girl, taking off her dirty, basic, ugly grey uniform and slipped the nightgown onto her. The gown fit her perfectly, showing off her curves really nicely. Her skin was completely smooth, almost causing him to become addicted to the touch of her soft skin. Luciano had no idea what was going on with his emotions, but he wasn't really troubled by the change inside him.

"What are you doing to me, bella ragazza?" Luciano moved her to lay under the soft blankets, brushing some hair out of her face again before leaving the room.

Luciano went to his office, going straight to the chair, plopping down into the leather seat. He gazed out of the window at the sight of the moon in the sky. Luciano couldn't deny the fact that the girl was really familiar. He had already mentally spoke to one of the best informative in the entire vampire community, now all he had to do was wait to find out what the results were. Luciano was lost in his thoughts for a while before there was a knock on the door, causing Luciano to turn around in the chair and look at the door as it opened. In walked a male vampire, rusty red hair with a cowlick sticking right up, a pair of dark sunglasses on his head, he was wearing a dark brown leather bomber jacket, a white t-shirt underneath and a pair of jeans and black vans. The man was holding a baseball bat over his shoulder and had a large smirk on his face, showing off his fangs proudly.

"Ah, Allen. Glad to see that you could make it. Did you happen to get the information that I was looking for?" Luciano leaned his elbows on the desk, lacing his fingers together and leaning his chin against them.

"That I did. It wasn't that big of a deal either, what exactly do you need this file for?" Allen took a step forward and dropped the manila folder onto the desk.

"There is a human girl under my care, and I would like to know more about her." Luciano straightened his back and picked up the folder, pulling out the official documents and flipping through them.

"Why the fuck do you have a human girl?" Allen plopped down into one of the chairs in front of the desk.

Luciano ignored him as he flipped through the documents, smirking a bit at the information provided to him. Her name was (full name), she was 18 and comes from the working class of humans. She was adopted a few weeks after birth. But there was one thing that stuck out to him. On her birth certificate was the signature of the King and Queen of Humanity. Luciano let a smirk spread onto his lips before looking up at Allen.

"Well, it seems that she is going to be under my care for more than what she originally was. Kuro brought her in because he thought she was familiar, but according to these papers, there is the signature of the King and Queen of Humanity. I want you to look more into this, and find out if she really is their daughter." Luciano leaned back in his chair, Allen looking at him in surprise.

"Wait, you mean to tell me that she might be the princess of the royal family of the humans? How the hell do you really know this?!" Allen stood up and crossed his arms.

"Her birth certificate has their signature, but that is also why I am sending you to find more information about her. And you better start soon, the girl, (Name), is under my care and I am going to make the best of the situation. Go now." Luciano's voice dropped an octave and practically snarled at Allen.

Allen sighed before leaving the prince's office, heading out of the city to collect more information about (Name). Luciano stood up from his desk and grabbed the photo out of the file, and smirked at the sight of her smiling, her eyes open revealing (e/c) pools. Luciano could tell that the smile was forced and her eyes were filled with sadness, but he could also guess that she is unhappy with how she is living. Luciano could tell that he was falling in love with the (h/c) and he wasn't going to bother trying to fight it. Luciano had finally found his mate for life, and he wasn't going to let anything take her away from him. Not now...not ever.

"Oh, mio amore. Mia bella ragazza. I am going to keep you as mine," Luciano let out a chuckle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
805K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
79.5K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
162K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...