Be Her Koya (DISCONTINUED)

By gourmet1234

_________________________________________ "Do you want to know a secret? " "What?" "Actually I'm the one who... More

prologue
Oh bother
Sleepy Jin
Breezy
spoiled and curious I
spoiled and curious II
A/n (please read~😁)
Late night
Sunshine in the midnight
The white lie
The start
The one and only
Love ♥♥
Wrong question
Rapper's line
Uhhh... Joonie?
Thank you! And Its not over, people!

spoiled and curious III

143 14 10
By gourmet1234

"Guys.. What are you think you doing? "
.
"Uh-oh" -Jimin

"Oh shit." Yoongi cursed.

Welp. That's it.

They're freaking screwed.

___________________________________

Namjoon P. O. V

All of us were in Jin and mine's bedroom. The maknaes line were sitting on the floor while the olders' on Jin hyung's bed. I sat on my bed and looked at them. I cleared my throat.

"Care to explain? " I fixed my eyes onto them.

All of them flinched. I can hear Jimin and Jungkook gulped hardly. Hobi started scractching the back of his neck nervously.
They all trying to avoid to make eyes contact with me; especially Yoongi hyung.

He'd only looked down to the floor. His mouth quivered.

He's not being himself.

I wonder why.

"Guys. Why are you being quiet? I just want to know why all of you were on the front door. " I asked.

"Oh.. Err.. Um.. Are you.. Are you.. Uhh.. " Hobi said while stuttered.

"Am I? "

Hobi looked troubled and nudged Jimin to continue the talk.

"Err.. Well.. Are you.. Uhh.. You know.. 'ehem-ehem' ? " Jimin asked me while his little chubby index fingers brought near together.

What's he doing?

"Meaning? "

Before Jimin could continue, Jin hyung slammed the table between the beds; causing all of us startled.

"Ugh! That's it! You guys are too slow to ask him that 'thing'. " he exclaimed.

Huh??

"Thing? What thing? " I raised my eyebrow.

Jin hyung suddenly stood up and gripped my shoulders.

"Now you! Be truthful to me, to us Kim Namjoon. Did you really hooked up with any girls out there?! Who?! What's her name?! Where did she live?! How long is your relationship's been going?! Tell us! Tell us right now!" He blasted me with bombarded questions while shaking me.

"What are you talking about hyung?! Where the hell did you got this sudden knews?! "

"Where? Where?! You dare ask me where when you're the one who's in fault right now!?!" he shaked me more like a maniac.

"I seriously don't! Yah, let me go!! "

"Jin hyung! That's enough!! Let him go! " Jimin started to panick. He took Jin's hand; finally release Jin's grasp from me.

Damn. My shoulders started to ache.

"What is this? What's going on?! " I sternly asked them.

Silence.

The hesitation look on their face just made my blood boiled even more. My hand balled into a fist.

"BANGTAN! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! TELL ME!! " I roared.

All of them yelped in shock.

Jin who was furious with me just now, drastically changed into being terrified one. He instantly hugged Yoongi who looked trembling. Hobi was hiding behind the hyungs while the maknaes were also hugging each others.

Jimin started to speak.

"Umm.. Joonie hyung. We actually.. Actually.. Tho-.. "

"Just tell me Jimin!" I snapped him.
He was taken aback as I urgely raised my voice up.

"Oi! Why are you being mad? Don't snapped him like that! I'm the one ..."

I glared at Jin hyung deadly until he instantly shut his mouth up; knowing that I was mad at him too.

In the first place.

"I just asked you guys a simple question and what did I get back? A shocking accuse from a sudden news out there?! Without any proof?! Without hearing my own explanation? Huh?! IS THAT IT?!!" I pointed my finger to him while scolding him; and the others too.

The members started to feel guilty. te aura around us become tense.

Until..

"We're sorry! We're really sorry! Mianhae Joonie hyung!" Jimin apologized; almost in the verge of crying.

The sad face of his just ached my heart.

Did I went too far? I thought.

I looked at the others; still shivered in horror towards my action.

I let out a sigh; calming myself down.

I scooted over to them; more likely where Jimin was. His head was hanging low. Soft sobs can be heard from him eventhough he tried to hold it back.

I kneeled in front of him and caressed his soft silky hair.

"Jimin-ssi.. " I called out his name softly.

He looked up to me; tears streaming down to his face.

"I-I-I'm sorry.. I just.. We just.. Worried about you.. " He sniffed.

Yeah.

I'm worried about me too Jimin.

"Mianhae. I'm so sorry too. I let it all out to you guys. That's so immature of me. Please forgive me. " I said sincerely.

"It's okay hyung." Jimin brushed off his tears ;cracked a smile .

"Hyung. Let me do the explaining." Taehyung said and I nodded.

"We accidently been eavesdropping and.."

"And?"

Tae moved his body closer to me until his mouth slightly near to my ear.

" we heard you said 'forget the girl'numerous times." he whispered.

I gawked. His words left me speechless.

No way...

No freaking way..

"So we thought.."

"YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

God.

Just kill me now.

_______________________________________

Narrator's P. O. V

After a few minutes of explaining on how Namjoon met the girl at the bakery until the incident just now, the whole BTS had understand the real situation.

"Oh.. So we got it all wrong. " -Hobi

"It turns out that you've met her just now?" Yoongi asked and received a nod from Namjoon.

"Mianhae hyung~ We all misunderstood about you. " Taehyung hugged Namjoon from back. Namjoon smiled in relief. He chuckled and ruffled his 'alien maknae's' hair.

"Hey, it's okay Tae, guys. I'm glad that you guys understand it now. So it's done. No need to worry. " Namjoon comforted his friends.

"Mianhae Joonie hyung~ " Jungkook wemt towards Namjoon and put his head on Namjoon's thigh; his black round eyes were looking at him.

"Pftt. What are you? A puppy? " Namjoon chuckled. Namjoon strectched out his other hand and ruffled Jungkook's hair. The golden maknae giggled; showing his cute bunny teeth.

"I want to hug hyung too! " Jimin attacked me with a sudden hug.

"Ach! Jimin. Gentle please. I'm going to fall." I tried to stabilize myself with this three amazing maknaes.

Wow.

Now I feel like a tree that were attached by 3 koalas.

"Aww. Keopta~ My hearteu... " Hobi whined.

"Namjoon looks like a father. Being hugged by his little children. " Jin said while looking at his dongsaengs with a smile.

"Yeah. And you are the mother. " Yoongi smirked.

"Wae?! How come I'm the one who being a mother? I'm a gorgeous man! " Jin exclaimed.

"That's because you act like one, pabo. Besides, who the hell wears pink coloured outfit from head to toes?"

"Yah!! Have a respect to your elders! "

"No it's true! " Taehyung interrupted them from afar.

"Ne! The ARMY'S shipped Namjin for like real! "- Jungkook

"Namjin. Namjoon hyung and Jinnie hyung. " -Jimin

Me and Jin gasped. And our faces twitched in disgust.

Hell no! I'm not going to love Jin as a lover.

Nu-uh.

"Told you. " Yoongi chuckled at the eldest reaction.

"You don't say Yoongi hyung... Actually ARMY'S also shipped yoonmin too. " I blurted.

"Who's YoonMin? " Jimin perked up his head; looking at me with his small eyes. Yoongi hyung also looked at me while raising his eyebrow; demanding for the answer.

I giggled towards both of them.

"Yoonmin stands for shipping Yoongi hyung and Jimin. Isn't that sweet?~"

Yoongi was stunned. His face twiched .

Hah. Who's laughing now?

"Eewww." Both of them cringed at the same time.

"Mianhae ARMY'S. I'm 100% straight. " Yoongi hyung stated.

"Yeah. Not into the rainbow flag and don't want to. " -Jimin

"But hyung. You always said 'cute' and sometimes , you smiled sheepishly when Jimin's around." The statement from Jungkook's mouth just made the mint-haired boy immediately blushed.

"Yah!! Aniyo! No I didn't!! " He denied.

"Don't lie. I saw you snapped our pictures just now with Namjoon hyung while smiling. And I heard 'Omo.. Jiminie's cute. They're all cute' " Taehyung exposed him.

"So what? I love him as my little brother. And-.. "

"YOU LOVE ME?! " Jimin beamed; his eyes were sparkling.

"Err.. Well.. Y-yeah. Yah don't look at me like that!! "-yoongi

"I LOVE YOU TOO!! SARANGHAE HYUNG!! " jimin dashed towards Yoongi and hugged him.

"Oi! Don't hug me! Its embarassing! "

"I don't care! You've finally said it loud and clear. I want to hug you no matter what man. "

"Sheesh. " Yoongi gave in and patted Jimin's back.

"Awwww~"

"Shut your ass up. " Yoongi stared at us with i'm-gonna-kill-you-guys face.

All of us breaks into laughter.

"Hey guys. Here's the deal I've made to myself. I promised not to be the first member to get married. I'll wait for the maknaes and hyungs to lead the way." I annouced.

"Yah Namjoon. Marriage is not something you can planned it. It will come in a sudden in anytime and anywhere you know? " Jin hyung said.

"That's right. Never played with your own fate and destiny. " Hobi agreed.

"Yeah, who knows? Our leader's the one who meets his soulmate first?" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows.

"Nah. Aniyo. I doubt that. Don't worry. I'll keep my word with me." I boasted.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 409 18
A beautiful girl hiding her beauty. She wears a mask everywhere she goes. Her face is unknown to the world as dangerous gangs are after her beauty. S...
19.8K 348 27
You lived a horrible life with your brothers... They treat you bad and you hated yourself for that. 1 year passed you just woke up with you sister, l...
293 12 12
Jk: I'll not marry her, Mom! How can you even call her a human being after the number of people she have killed. jk's Mother: Jungkook ! Don't you ri...
13K 318 28
"welcome to new family Queen " "why dad bring her here. Who is she?? " "you are a man who don't even able to saved his own love " "our new sister is...