My Lover Bastard

By multifandomkpop7

Characters: Name: Jeon Jungkook Age: 22 CEO of the largest trading company Name: Choi Yuna Age: 21 Teacher in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 10

1K 60 36
By multifandomkpop7

Author POV

Jungkook pulled away from her rosy lips, admiring Yuna's astonished expression. Before she could move her lips to speak again, Jungkook started first.

"Since you owe me one for hanging up my phone call, you just paid back." Continuing with his packing up of the first aid box, Jungkook said calmly as if nothing has happened. This is the most triggering part for Yuna.

How can he just always stay composed as if nothing has happened before? How can he just continue with whatever he is doing while I am here alone all confused and mistaking? Damn you, this bastard.

"Are you going to just stare at me like this?" The male in front of her, smiled teasingly but all she could think of was wiping that cocky smile out of his face.

"Damn you, Jeon Jungkook." She is not going to care about the whatever stupid conditions. If he is here out trying to play with her heart, what makes him think that she will still be that dumbass following his stupid rules?

That split second when Jungkook knelt down to attend to her wound, she has to admit, her heart fluttered. She didn't know she would be shivering inside when she saw him in that suit kneeling down in front of her. Is this some kind of a fairy tale scenario?

Yuna likes Jungkook, even way before she knew it herself. She has been covering up her feelings through anger and agitation but she always chose to neglect that feeling of the race of her heartbeat every time she sees Jungkook. The first ever time she felt this way, was when they spent the night together by the lake in Ilsan.

It was a beautiful night, a beautiful scenery with a beautiful company. Do I like him? I really don't know? Do I hate him? I have no idea. Yuna couldn't make up her mind despite calling him bastard all the time.

"Yah Choi Yuna, are you calling me by my full name now? Right after I let you pay back?" Jungkook laughed mockingly, grabbing onto her wrist to refrain her from leaving as she was about to stand up.

"Let me go." Yuna didn't answer his question but was struggling hard to get rid of his restraint. "I said let me go, JEON JUNGKOOK." Fine, let's stop all these stupid love games. You are very good at the game that I can't afford to play, Jeon Jungkook.

"Well, so the fearless Choi Yuna is back." Jungkook, who was oblivious of the situation, continued to leaned in further, hoping to get the same surprised reaction from her but he failed.

"If you understand, I said let me go."

How would he let her go? Never. Jungkook on the other side, was trying his best to manipulate the girl's thoughts. He has been with many girls, more than anyone can imagine. Girls' hearts are easy to master, that was what he thought before he met Yuna.

The girl who changed his thoughts about girls, the girl who changed his thoughts about life. The reason why he was so enthusiastic about helping the orphanage was because of Choi Yuna. Every time he sees her with the kids, he would see the true flow of feelings of blissfulness and happiness from both Yun and the kids. That was when he knew that, there is really love between people. Love for others.

He forgot when the first time his heart fluttered because of Yuna was. Maybe when she budged into his office when she heard that he was about to withdraw his fund for the orphanage. Or was it when she bought him dinner right after a call? Or was it when she was shy every time he kissed her?

It felt like electricity flowing through him every time his lips felt hers. Never was it like that before with other girls. Yuna was the first. And the last. Ever since he got more interaction with Yuna, he realised that he did not visit the club as often, neither did he make out with any other girls.

"Who says I am going to let you go so easily?" the overweening Jungkook demanded.

"Before I scream for molest, you better let me go. Stop playing with me, Jeon Jungkook. I am not some kind of a toy which you can just throw away when you don't want, you this bas-"

He closed his eyes, letting his lips danced on hers once again. This time, it was slightly different. No overpowering, no eagerness, no lust. Purely a kiss from him to her, hoping to communicate his feelings over.

"This is for calling me full name."

Another one landed on her cheek. "This is for calling me full name twice."

Another peck landed on her forehead, "This is for almost calling me a bastard."

Staring at her stiff expression that has yet to react, he smiled faint before putting his hand behind her head to press their lips together once again. A little deeper this time, but is gentle and clean.

"This is for telling you that I like you."

Yuna POV

Tossing to and fro on my bed, staring at the white ceiling, my brain can't seem to erase the sentence that Jungkook said. Did he just... confess to me?!

"This is for telling you that I like you."

Touching the my lips that was kissed by him, I covered my head with my pillow, letting my scream release in it.

Is he real? Or is he playing with me? I thought I hated him? Why am I so confused now? Was he drunk or did he mean it?

Biting my lower lip in thoughts, I couldn't make up a certain explanation. He might be drunk, right? We were enemies!

Nonono, Choi Yuna. Calm down. Think carefully. You two are enemies, there is no way he is confessing to you. He is probably pranking on you. Yes, it's a prank!

Rubbing my face with my palm roughly, I groaned in frustration. A part of me thinks that it is a prank but another part of me doesn't want it to be true. What if he is really just playing with me? What if I just look like some stupid ass in front of him?

Damn you, Jeon Jungkook. Damn you!

Jungkook POV

Will she understand my feelings? Or will she just think that I was joking? Look at what you have done, Jeon Jungkook. Serve you right.

Staring at my blank phone screen for the past half an hour, I couldn't make up my mind. It has been the nth time I have keyed in her number on my dial and deleting it every time I finished typing. I might scare her.

I sat up from my bed when I saw my screen lit up but threw it aside with an eye roll when I realised it was an email from work. Do you understand what I have just said, Choi Yuna?

"This is for telling you that I like you."

Before I could continue further, I heard Sobin from a far.

"Mr Jeon, where are you? The media is looking for you." Startled by Sobin's voice from afar, Yuna used the last bit of her force to push me away, tugging her hair behind her ears to try to stay in composure.

"I am here!" shouting to give my assistance some acknowledgement, I adjusted my tie and took in a deep breathe. "Wait for me." I whispered to Yuna who was in a mess as she tried to wear her heels while trying her best to hide her red cheeks. Cute.

After entertaining the media, I ran back to the same spot but she was nowhere found. Asking Ms Son for Yuna's whereabouts, she told me that she has gone home. Guess I wouldn't have the chance to explain to her.

This is the first time I have ever tried to confess seriously. It was nerve wrecking and I didn't have a plan about how to go about confessing to her. That kiss, that impromptu confession definitely would not be in my plan. But since I have already brainlessly done it, I can only find ways to amend it.

The first time ever, when I have made a wrong move. And the reason behind it is Choi Yuna.

Author POV

"Unnie, you have been playing with your noodles for the past fifteen minutes, are you okay?" Yewon, who sat beside Yuna, noticed her particularly weird actions.

But Yuna's brain was too crowded and messy to contain any words from Yewon as she continued her motion with her noodles, not giving any response. The girls exchanged stares with each other in confusion before turning all their gazes towards Yuna.

"Yuna?"

"Unnie."

"CHOI YUNA!" They all screeched in unison to bring the lost soul back.

"E-Eh?" Trembling the chopsticks that were in her hand due to the sudden sharp yell pressing against her ear drums, she stuttered.

"What happened to you?"

It was a few days after Jungkook's 'confession' which Yuna was unsure about but she still couldn't get over it. She was trying to convince herself that the jerk was just cheating her, she just refused to rub off the fact that she could see the sincerity in his eyes.

"Are you going to tell us?" Yerin raised one of her brows at her dongsaeng who was going through the complicated thought process in her brain.

"Is it about that Jungkook guy?" SinB kicked start the conversation which caused Yuna to take a deep breathe upon the hearing of his name.

"That's it. It's definitely about him." Sojung who was sharp as usual, commented firmly.

"Did he bully you again? I swear that man is too much if he is bullying you!" Eunha stabbed the piece of chicken meat with her chopsticks while Yuna shook her head.

"It's different this time, guys." The main character of the story finally decided to speak up. "I-I think... he... he con... confessed to me."

It was the hardest statement that Yuna has ever made in her life as she dragged her tone as her face crumpled in embarrassment. Never has she ever thought that her greatest enemy would confess to her. And the more she wanna deny that she is falling for him too.

"WHAT!"

"Yah Jungkook, you called us here but you don't allow us to order any drink or call in any girls. What do you want us to do now?" Jimin, who was boringly tossing the tissue balls which he made from the napkins on the table around, asked.

"I need you guys to be absolutely conscious and focus. So no drinks, no ladies tonight okay! Please, just this one time, hyung." Jungkook placed his hands together, as he sat on the table in front of his hyungs.

"What now? Spill it." Namjoon flapped his index and middle finger to signal the younger one to talk.

"I confessed to Choi Yuna." He replied, earning all the big round eyes from the rest. "Accidentally... I mean unintentionally? Or maybe... err... without me know?"

"Are you hearing yourself, Jeon Jungkook?" Seokjin chortled at his younger brother who was making no sense.

"I knew it. You like her. Ah ha." Taehyung pointed teasingly at Jungkook, wriggling his body as a form of celebration.

"Okay listen." Jungkook continued, slapping Taehyung's finger away. "I accidentally confessed and she ran away after that. What am I supposed to do now?"

"Oh well, so now the greatest playboy who captures all the ladies in Seoul is asking us for advice? I can't help you, master playboy." Yoongi, who was quiet the whole time, shrugged his shoulders.

"Do you really like her? Or maybe it was just only because she was different from the girls you meet in the club. You may not really like her, you get what I mean?" Hoseok made his point.

"But she gave me a totally different feeling as compared to any other girls." A little wavered by Hoseok's saying, Jungkook justified.

"Why not we give it a test?" Namjoon snapped his fingers. "We will now call in some girls and some beer. If Jungkook really likes Yuna, I am sure you will know how you should feel, right?"

These assholes, they just wanted their drinks and ladies after all. Don't cover it up with some love test for me! Jungkook thought as he groaned in frustration.

Jungkook POV

When the ladies surrounded me and after a few shots of hard liquor, I am indeed a little out of my mind. My world was starting to spin as choked down more beer. The strong and hard rock music which I used to love in the club is now causing headache to me.

I pushed the girls who were basically lying themselves on me but they can't seem to get the hint about what I want. Starting to get unconscious due to the kicking in of the alcohol, I didn't have the strength to care about my surroundings.

"Yuna..." I mumbled softly as snaked my hands around one of the girl's waist, mistaking her as Yuna. Not giving a second thought, I let the girl sit across me on my lap before kissing her roughly before moving on to the next.

Men are beasts, I admit that. I am definitely one of them but not anymore after meeting Yuna. Love and developing feelings is such a scary thing. It can emerge into you without you knowing, creeping into your heart without you acknowledging and stay there forever before you can realise. When you realise, you have already fell in love so deeply that you can't retreat.

Making out with that girl was a mistake that I only realise after I was fully awake from my hangover. Searching for my clothes from the ground, I hissed in consternation. Why did I even mistake her for Yuna? Knocking my temple to keep myself awake, I left the room without looking back.

Author POV

"Hey bro, looks like you didn't like Yuna that much after all." Namjoon, who went over to Jungkook's office for a meeting, smirked.

"I mistook her for Yuna." Jungkook didn't look up from his files, briefly explained.

"I will accept that explanation tentatively. But you do know that you will need to do something if you really like her right? Other than just sleeping with some other girls."

"Come on hyung, I called you guys yesterday to help me out and look at what you guys did! Drowning me down with beer and now you are teasing me about sleeping with other girls which I already feel bad about." Slamming close the file which Jungkook did not register a single word from, he complained.

"Chill bro. The Yuna girl is yours. If you really like her, use your heart to think of a solution." With a pat on his shoulder, Namjoon left the room leaving the dumbfounded Jungkook. How helpful can that be!

The girls stayed over at Yuna's place for two nights as they were too engrossed in the events that happened between Yuna and Jungkook. Thank god it's Friday, so they could stay up as late as they want with the company of delivery meals and drinks.

"I don't think he is lying." Eunha blinked twice before commenting.

"But he is a playboy." Sojung rebutted.

Now they had different views after listening to all the stories from Yuna. Two separate groups, two different perspective. Sojung and Yerin being the 'opposing' party who thinks that Jungkook is joking while Eunha and Yewon being the 'for' party who agrees that Yuna should give it a shot. SinB, as usual, there munching on her chips, giving all sorts of neutral and unhelpful comments. She is just sitting on the fence along with her Yuna unnie.

"Exactly, a playboy wouldn't go a mile more for a girl if he doesn't like her. He plays with girls but we can see that he is genuinely being nice to Yuna unnie." Yewon analysed, pushing her glasses up her nose bridge.

"Come on, playboys will not change. At least not in such a short time. Yuna has only met him for a little more than half a year! People change in years, not months." Yerin, who was exceptionally serious which was hard to see, articulated her point.

"If he doesn't care for Yuna, then why would he save us at the restaurant that time? Helping us pay for our meal?"

"Come on, sweetheart. Don't be so naïve. He is trying to woo Yuna, obviously he is going to do something 'touching' to get her, right?"

"I disagree!"

This conversation is going nowhere. SinB shared her chips with Yuna who was sitting by her side as they rubbed their temples to soothe the headache that they are getting from the intense debate.

"Alright guys, break it up. We are going to talk about this later alright? This is going nowhere." Finally, Yuna couldn't bear the repetitive content of the conversation.

"So what are you ganna do?"

"I don't know... I don't know about my feelings either..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO EVERYONE! I know I have been apologizing alot lately but I am still have to do it again this time. So sorryy for the late update! I still hope you guys enjoy this chapter as I work on the next!

I would just like to give you guys a quick update about what I am going through now as an explanation for my late updates for past months. So firstly, my mother was sick for almost a month, and I have been the busiest through that month. It was when I went missing for more than a month's time because I need time to catch up with my life, so sorry about that! Now, I am going through a job internship, so I would be busier than before. But believe me! I will still try my best to update whenever I can!

Please continue to stay tune, alright! Thank you so much for all the support and do comment and vote!

Credit to owners <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 1.6K 46
where CHOI JIYOUNG a 22 yr old girl unexpectedly becomes manager of JEON JUNGKOOK of BTS ......... #bts #jeonjungkook #cute #love #coldboss
441 20 11
Jeon Jungkook is a 25 years old soon to be a CEO of his father's company Jeon Corporations. Little did he know that his first love will come as a coi...
59.4K 2.2K 37
My Neighbour ... Next Door?! (Yukook fanfic) Choi Yuna (Yuju) -19 years old -cheerful, pretty and sings well -lives alone Jeon Jungkook -19 years old...
526K 18K 29
TAEKOOK ff TOO MUCH FLUFF YOU WILL MELT Taehyung is very sassy and jungkook's a CEO. What happens when they become roommates. top! jeon jungkook bo...