𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽𝚂 ║Izuku ✘ Reader

By Hazzelnutz

Izuku struggles everyday with keeping his hopes and dreams, leaving him to feel unworthy. The constant bullyi... More

Proluge - Izuku's Origin
Proluge - Y/n's Origin
1. | The beginning
2. | Blank page
3. | His eyes
4. | Childhood friends
5. | Detachment
6. | Stand up
7. | Petals are falling
8. | Feelings are fatal
9. | Caring
10. | Toxic thoughts
11. | Safe somewhere
12. | Everyone's hurting
13. | You are losing this game
15. | Find somebody
16. | Silent
17. | Nothing can change
18. | They never saved you
19. | Shattered
20. | Love gone wrong
21. | Unbearable
22. | Brick of time
23. | Only words bleed
24. | Still here
25. | Unfinished
26. | Time off
27. | Sooner or later
28. | Blood dripping
29. | Worst fear
30. | Demons
31. | Hero
32. | Come home
33. | Cautious
34. | Affection
35. | Long lived
36. | Remember me
37. | Star guide
38. | Challenges
39. | Drowning
40. | Find me
41. | Beautiful mind
42. | Fragile minds
43. | Joyful pain
44. | It's not over
45. | Endure
46. | Real or not?
47. | 2 AM
48. | The fall pt/1
49. | The fall pt/2
50. | Caged
51. | The stars
52. | There will come a time

14. | The edge is closer

6.2K 298 161
By Hazzelnutz

Tuesday, evening

She dodges just barely, clinging onto the grass before jumping up into a fighting stance. Yuu doesn't give her a second to breathe before he throws a punch making her grab his fist, bending it downwards. He yelps at the immense pain.

"Ow Ow Ow, okay okay—let go!"

Y/n smirks and takes a step back. Her brother holds his pained wrist with a big pout. "Where the hell did you learn to do that? You never used to throw direct attacks"

"Well, I learned a few things here and there" Eyes smugly narrowed and crossed arms, she can't help but feel superior.

"Such a simple move, but it hurt like a bitch. It felt like my muscles were going to snap" He sighs as he plants himself on the ground.

They had been fighting one-on-one, for over an hour. Both teens had small bruises and dirty clothes. She really enjoyed when they fought hand to hand combat. With her quirk being limited for use because of the danger and destruction it can cause, combat is a good thing to learn.

"Agh I'm beat too" She lands next to him, "So hows U.A going for ya?" Y/n tilts her head with a small smile.

"It's fine, nothing special really. Just hero training and all that comes with it..." He gazes up towards the cloudy sky.

She follows his gaze and her eyes widen.

"Yuu look!" She points, "That cloud looks just like a heart"

"Oh you're right, it does" He smiles before his cheeks dust a light shade of pink.

"It must mean something!" Y/n clenches her fist with a serious expression. Her head turns towards Yuu and notices his light blush.

"Soooo Yuuuuu" She sits on her elbows with a cheeky grin, "Is there someone you like extra well at U.A?" It is too obvious for the girl, her brother never blushes for anything.
One time he had pulled out her panties from the washing machine just as Y/n walked into the bathroom. He lifted up her panties and stared at her with a straight face, "Are these yours?".

His face goes blank before he almost chokes. "W-What? Where the hell did you get t-that from?!" Oh, he's already caught.

"Just a hunch" She giggles, "So? Do you?" Her eyes spark with curiosity.

Yuu's cheeks immediately puff, a frown painted on his mouth. "If I tell you, promise me you won't go rant about it to mom and dad?"

Y/n hums while nodding repeatedly. Eager to know the answer.

"So...there is this girl, she's really strong and pretty. Also, she has the most gorgeous hair ever and beautiful blue/velvet eyes" Yuu holds his chest as he can't help but smile widely, thinking about the person he likes.

"Uuww, tell me more" Y/n chuckles, making Yuu bashfully look down. The girl stares intensely at his features, feeling internally glad that he has found someone.

"Her name is Nejire Hado....I'm never gonna get a chance!" His hands run through his hair with a big huff.

Lips pursed, Y/n smacks his head lightly. "Yuu! Don't say that, you're gonna have to fight for her if you want her! Don't give up yet" She scolds him, making him sit up.

"Yeah you're right, but every time I talk to her. My brain freezes up and I don't know what to say"

"Wow, so you really got a crush on her" The female smiles softly, "You'll figure it out, you always do"

Yuu stares at her feature, he is surprised. His sister was never the type to talk about private things like these. He doesn't know if he should be worried or happy that she's opening up.
Although, one question lingers inside his mind.

"Do you have someone you like?" Yuu asks, eyes watching closely as her mouth slightly opens.

"Uhm—no....not in that way at least" A sad smile washes over her. Truthfully, she doesn't know her emotions anymore.

Izuku is her friend, Shouto is her friend. She only sees him as a brother as she has been his childhood friend. So no questions asked there.
Izuku lingers her mind. She feels weird, they are friends. But she can't look at him like she does with Shouto. Why?

'He is my friend, the second friend I made. Y-Yeah that's why it feels different because I haven't known him for long. I want to protect him just as I want with Shouto. But why is he so hard to figure out?'

She shakes her head because she knows that her thoughts are getting her nowhere.

"Are you sure? You seem conflicted" Yuu points out. She lightly smiles his way. "I am sure, just having some friendship problems"

"Oh, you actually made another friend?" He smirks as she crunches her nose in anger.

"Of course! I'm not a loner for life! It's just...I guess I suck at understanding them. Unlike Shouto I've known for a really long time, I have to get to know him from the start and it's just difficult" Y/n sighs heavily as she slowly stands up. Dusting off her clothes in the process.

"Well, getting to know people at this age is a lot harder, but you'll get through it. You always do" Yuu stands next to her, placing his arm over her head and ruffles her hair.

"I guess so...come on, let get inside—I'm starving" She starts jogging towards sliding door, away from the backyard.

'I hope she's okay' Yuu's lip curves into a small frown before he walks back inside. Ever since the suspension, Y/n had been acting very quiet in the house. He doesn't know if she has changed for the better, but as a brother he is worried. They all want her happiness in life, but that is not easy to achieve, is it?

<•>

Wednesday, morning

The air feels crisp and cold, quite unusual since it is April and May right around the corner. The sun should have been shining, glazing his cheeks, filling his body with a comforting warmth.

Izuku should have come home and been greeted by the lovely arms of a mother and gotten ruffled on the hair by a father. He should have been excited about school and fulfilling his dreams—a hero. Right now, he should have been working hard, late nights runs and early morning training. Everything he strives for should have been possible. There is only one reason why he can't, he is quirkless. He can't escape his fate anymore.

If he wasn't born quirkless, Kacchan would have never bullied him, maybe they could have been closer? His mother would actually be proud of him. He...would have been proud of himself. Most importantly, he could actually have the chance of becoming a hero, like All Might. Izuku is stuck in an infinite cycle, and no matter what he does, it won't end. His pain won't stop.

He carefully steps down the hospital stairs, bandaged head, and arms. A borrowed yellow cardigan from the hospital since his uniform got bloody and ripped up. He pulls the sleeves down and continues to walk. The doctor had said for him to go home and rest, but Izuku's mind is taking him far from home. He can't go to that place.

'I have to find another place, that home is no longer mine' The curly haired boy looks up at the sky, it is morning and the clouds are still fuming a pink color. 'So beautiful' His orbs shine, thinking of a sacred place. A place where he can be free, "Wouldn't that be nice?" Izuku shakes his head, soft curls bouncing as he walks down the road. Clutching his school bag with him.

The streets are quite empty, an arch in his eyebrows as he takes up his phone to see that the clock is 06:05. 'Looks like I have some time left'

The sun has barely reached the horizon and Izuku is set out to find a place he can stay for the remaining of time. He speed walks pass shops and reaches a wooded park area. He enters and notices the pink sunrays through the leaves.

"This must be good enough" A small relieved smile on his lips, he sets the bag on the ground and pulls out a light blue blanket he took from the hospital. He made sure to walk far enough so no civilians could find him. There is one problem left to solve—school. They are expecting him there and if he doesn't show up, they're gonna call his mom and more problems will be caused by that. He sighs heavily, knowing he has to go back to that wicked place.

"Whatever it's not like it will matter anymore, these days will be my last" He holds his hands close to his chest as if comforting himself. "I just have to figure out a way to say goodbye" More tears brim his forest green hues. A deep and aching feeling inside, it tears and wears him out.

<•>

The clock tips 08:30 and the represented students bow respectfully to their teacher and sit down. Just like usual. Y/n grabs her notebook, ready to write everything twice, for Izuku. Her heart twist inside her chest, she wants to see him and make sure everything is okay. Yesterday when she visited him, she could barely get any words out—how stupid. A wasted day.

Just before the pencil reaches the surface of the white and dry paper, the sound of a door opening can be heard. Her head snaps up, accompanied by her peers.

"Oh—Midoriya-Kun, you are here today," The teacher says in a surprised tone, "Take a seat, we were just about to begin"

The freckled teen nods slowly, looking up at the bashfully class. Letting his bangs remove from his eyesight. Bakugou's mouth opens, he is utterly shocked to see the state Izuku's in. Red and tear stained eyes, looking gloomy and dull. His skin is a lot paler than usual like he's not been eating to nurture it. It seems like he is suffering so much and it is only now Bakugou can see, what he has done to him. So can the rest of the class.

He makes it over to his seat, pursed lips with a prisoned silence. Mind faltering with every movement. Y/n tries to make eye contact, but he has already taken a seat, facing his back there is not much she can do.

So then, the teacher starts talking about his lesson. As usual. The only difference is a sickening aura in the classroom. Feeling like the god of death has entered, waiting to catch his prey.

Y/n drops her pencil, she just stares at the blank paper on top of her desk. It's blank. You can't write on something that is supposed to stay blank forever.

'He looks even worse now than yesterday and he's supposed to be better after visiting the hospital'

The h/c haired girl stares at his form, looking closely she can se him shaking.

'Midoriya...what is happening to you?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 124 13
"I had everything... I had everything but the thing that, deep down, I wanted the most... I wanted to die." Not all wars are tangible. Shoto Todoroki...
44K 2.2K 24
Deku has a plan. Does it involve lying to an entire school, faking his relationship with Todoroki, and bringing a group of criminals into a highly-se...
106K 4.3K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...
3.4K 149 27
After years of resenting his childhood enemy, Bakugou Katsuki begins to look back in the years of resentment and starts to think if hating and blamin...