AGAIN: Peter Parker x Reader

By parkcrs

A once inseparable friendship becomes broken, then repaired stronger than ever. You and your best friend Pete... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
a u t h o r ' s n o t e
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
❗️a/n & info❗️
t e n
pls read lol
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
quick a/n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
pls read!!
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
i n f o !
t h e r e t u r n
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
im alive
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
long time no see
t h i r t y t h r e e

e l e v e n

51.5K 1.4K 4.8K
By parkcrs

look another chapter already! i'm really inspired to write rn so hey. also all your comments last chapter made me cackle...y'all smart

warnings: swears, frustration, car accident, anddd sum fluff if you squint🤭

y/f/n- your fathers name
y/l/n- your last name

narrators pov
(wednesday after school btw)

"Y/n slow down, what's wrong?" Peter asked while you literally dragged him by the hand back to your apartment.

You didn't answer, you just wanted to go home and sit at yours and Peter's spot, like you did as kids. And maybe talk because you were quite confused.

When you arrived at your apartment, you continued to drag Peter through the halls, in your room, and to the window leading to the fire escape. You both stopped there, dropping your bags. Peter looked around, admiring your slightly messy room, it looked the same as it always had.

"Do you remember when we used to sit out here and stare out and talk?" You asked.

"Of course. We shared many pinky promises out here..." Peter trailed off, thinking, "...and we uh, well you...kissed me."

You froze, remembering that time on the fire escape in 8th grade after Cass's party. When you just kissed Peter for less than a second. You remember pinky promising not to tell anyone. Especially not Dylan. But what Peter didn't know is you told Cass. Cass was your best friend she wouldn't tell anyone, she probably forgot about it anyways. It was your first kiss though, you had to tell someone. But, you broke your pinky promise, that you initiated, right after Peter left that night.

"Right. Uh let's go sit." You opened your window and climbed out, Peter following. You felt regret. But what you didn't know is Peter did the same thing. He told Ned.

"So what's going on? Why did you drag me here?" Peter chuckled.

"Peter, am I making the wrong decision? Should I give Dylan a second chance? And-and what about Cass? I feel like she's distancing me. And they both use the same excuse, 'a family thing.' What does that mean, just the first excuse to come to mind? What did I do to them?" You rant.

"Y/n, you didn't do anything okay? You're an amazing friend and I'm sure you're an incredible girlfriend. You're so kind and you have a great heart. I assure you, you did nothing wrong. And if they can't see how astonishing you are, they don't deserve you." (anyone else find it so attractive when ppl say your name while talking to you i just- the conversation just feels so much more genuine idk)

You blushed, "Thanks, Pete. That means a lot to me."

"And I'm not saying you shouldn't give Dylan and Cass a second chance, I think you know what to do, just...follow your heart." But in reality Peter didn't want you to give Dylan a second chance, he wanted a second chance with you; although that couldn't happen.

You leaned your head on his shoulder, "Okay, I'll think about it. Thank you so much Peter, I seriously don't know what I would do with out you."

He didn't say anything back, not wanting to say the wrong thing. He was just enjoying this intimate moment with you at your childhood spot.

After some time passed of just simply sitting and staring, Peter spoke.

"I'll always be here for you," he held up his pinky, "I promise."

You visibly gulped. But you still lifted your head from his shoulder and linked your pinkies together.

"I have to go." Peter needed to patrol the city, to fulfill his duties as spider-man. You watched enter back into your room through your window to leave. Once he made it in, you turned around to look into the street at the cars loudly passing by.

Before Peter left your room he turned back to look at you. He smiled and left, you completely unaware. Just as he turned back to your bedroom door, you looked back through your window, seeing him walk out the door.

——————

Eventually you went back inside and grabbed your phone. You noticed a voicemail from your dad.

"Hey y/n, it's dad! Just wanted to let you know I just got off the plane and I'll be home in a half an hour. Hope you and mom are well, see you soon! I love ya."

You smiled, you were happy your dad was finally coming home. You missed him and regret being sour towards him earlier.

"Hi y/n!" Your mom was home from work.

You walked out to the kitchen where she would most likely be, "Hey, dads going to be home soon!"

"I heard! I'm going to start on dinner for us all now," she said.

You smiled and sat on the living room couch, turning on the tv to watch Drake and Josh. (one of the best shows ever ok) Then, you got a text from Dylan.

dylan
hey, you should come to the football
game friday night. everyone's going,
and of course we can hang out there

you
oh yeah totally, sounds good!

Again, you smiled. After your thoughtful talk with Peter, your dad coming home, and Dylan seeming to be making a change, you were happy.

Peter's pov

After leaving y/n's place, I suited up. I know what ever choice she makes will be a good one. Of course I didn't like seeing her with Dylan, but I want her to be happy.

I swung around Queens for a bit, a few blocks away from y/n's apartment. Not much was going on so I decided to rest on top of a building. I laid down on my back with the hands crossed under my head.

"Hey Karen what time is it?"

"It is 4:52, Peter."

"Okay, cause I got homework and I kind of want to go to bed early to—"

My sentence was interrupted by a loud crash. I immediately hopped up and spotted a car crash a block away.

I swung over to the scene very quickly. The cars had smoke coming out from them and one was pretty much wrecked. The other didn't seem too bad.

"Karen! Quick, notify 9-1-1!"

I ran over to a woman sitting beside one of the cars coughing. I didn't see anyone else yet.

"Are you alright miss?! What happened?"

She heavily coughed, "I- I think so. That other car was driving and someone turned out of this alley, cutting them and I off and they turned and crashed into that light post pretty fast. And then I crashed into them."

"Okay 9-1-1 is on the way just stay here."

I heard police and ambulance sirens on their way over. I steadily jumped to the drivers side of the other car to make sure that person was okay.

It was a man in about his 40's, not moving. I was nervous and overwhelmed, hoping he was alive. I pryed the door off the car.

"Karen check for a pulse!"

"Weak pulse detected, and it does not look like they are breathing."

I frantically pushed the car with my strength off the sidewalk so the man could be easily accessed by paramedics. Just as I finished, ambulance had arrived. I swung into the alley and on top a building.

Two paramedics ran to the unconscious man in the car, while one took care of the other woman. Police arrived seconds later, asking the woman questions and searching the mans car for his wallet to be identified.

The unconscious man was placed on a gurney while the paramedics wheeled him to the ambulance trying to get him breathing again. It looked as though the police found his wallet. One of them started shouting identity to other workers.

"Male, 48 years old, 155 pounds, 5 foot 11. Name is y/f/n y/l/n. Resides a few blocks away...."

I couldn't hear what else they were saying after that. Something about getting to the hospital quickly. All I could think about was the name.

It was y/n's dad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.1K 18
*. ⁺ . ✦ | 𝑳𝑰𝑬 𝑻𝑢 𝑴𝑬 [ 𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓 π’‘π’‚π’“π’Œπ’†π’“ ] β‹†Λš ✩ ࿐ཻ ❝ if i ask you if you love me, i'd hope you'd lie to me ❞ ❨ peter parker x re...
276K 4.9K 24
You and Tom are best friends, and you have been for as long as you can remember. After one night, everything changes. But, Tom is by your side every...
96.9K 2.7K 7
After the devastating events of the war against Thanos, the universe is in ruins. With the help of remaining allies, the Avengers assemble once more...
17K 948 36
In a multiverse where Y/n Stark and Peter Parker's love defies reality itself, they are faced with not just the obstacles of multiple dimensions, but...