The Boyfriend Games (slowly e...

Od PurplePillow

Every year, the girls assemble in the music room. The boys don't have a clue about what happens in there. But... Více

Chapter 1 ✔
Chapter 2 ✔
Chapter 3 ✔
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 ✓
Chapter 14 ✓
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 √
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
One Shot Competition!
One Shot Competition Results

Chapter 24

70.6K 1.3K 165
Od PurplePillow

Em's POV (KEEP IN MIND SHE LOST HER MEMORY)

 "Get in!" Blake called out from inside his car. I grumbled and fumbled with my bag, pulling down my blouse so it didn't really reveal anything, and then wobbled clumsily on my heels to his car.

"Remind me once again, why you're fetching me to school?" I asked irritably, as I slid into Blake's ultra-expensive looking vehicle. A vehicle was used to bring you around, there was no need for luxuries like this! "We can't tell the school about your accident," Blake explained, and I tried to connect it to make it seem like it made sense.

It didn't. "That does not make sense at all!" I replied in annoyance. Ugh, I didn't even know Blake that well!  Maybe I did, in my past life... 

"It will soon, okay? Just let it go!" Blake snapped, and we fell into an awkward silence throughout the whole journey. I awkwardly stared down at my neon orange jeans, fiddling with my leather belt. I didn't know why I was even dressed like this! Mom had forced me into this outfit the moment I got up! I was wearing a plain sleeveless shirt that was tucked into neon orange jeans. Even worse, she made me wear these stupid white, 'chic heels'!

The neon jeans burned my eyes. Mom had spent half an hour curling my hair, burning my scalp in the process, but I had to admit, I looked Good with a capitol 'G'.

We got to school in about five minutes, and I was so relieved. I hopped out of the car, and began walking towards the garden where Darren and I hung out. I didn't bother waiting for the douchebag- He probably went to bang some girl in the closet already. 

When I reached the garden, my heart sank a little. I had somewhat expected Darren to be sitting on that old wooden bench, listening to his iPod with his eyes closed. Now, the garden looked so empty. No one went there at all. It was just a lonely, deserted place, where some people went to make out. The place used to seem so warm and welcoming, but now, it was a cold, strange area.

"This place isn't that bad," I heard a voice behind me, and groaned loudly. "What do you want?" I glared at Blake, and he shrugged. "So, this is where you and Darren go?" He asked, and I noticed that he clenched his fists extremely tightly when he pronounced 'Darren'. "Yep! Our sacred place!" I chirped, reminiscing our good times. "I need to talk to you," Blake's face turned from a poker face to a dead serious one. 

I nodded slowly, waiting for him to continue. "What if.. Darren had told you he loved you?" Blake asked, and I snorted. "I would've told him I loved him back, he's my best friend!" I explained, and he shook his head, sighing. "I mean.. More than friends way?" He asked again. I was dumb-struck. I had never ever thought of that! I'd never think of Darren in a romantic way!

"I'd tell him.. That I didn't feel the same and apologise," I replied to Blake, and he looked... Relieved? "That's good," He grinned, and I cocked my head to one side in confusion and anger. "You're so mean to Darren!" I growled, and he laughed. Evil much? 

"You'll understand it soon enough, if you know.. Get your memory back," Blake told me, and I shrugged. "Maybe I don't want to get it back?" I replied him teasingly, but the look on his face made my heart ache. His face kind of collapsed, and he looked heartbroken, which made a little part of me die. "It's cus' it hurts so much to think," I recorrected, and his face brightened up again. "Okay, take your time. I've got a way to get it back, but I'm not sure if you wanna do that." He asked, and I chewed my bottom lip, nodding. I wanted to try whatever I could to get my memory back, so I could find out what happened!

"Okay, I'll just repeat whatever we did, from the start, kay'?" He offered, and I saluted him in agreement. "Yeah, so.. We'll have to go on a date to the theatres tonight." He stated, and I pursed my lips. Did I want to go out with him? "So, I'll just repeat every single thing, and you do whatever your natural reaction is." He informed me, and I nodded. "I'll pick you up at.. Seven?" He asked, looking at his watch-less wrist, and I nodded again. 

Then, he gave me an awkward wave, and walked off. It was already late, and the tardy bell had rung during our conversation, so I didn't bother going to first period. I just stayed at that garden, remembering the times Darren and I had in this 'enchanted' place. We'd actually first met at this garden, on the first day of High School. I'd been too afraid to walk through the hallways, and found this place instead. Darren had the same idea. From then on, we were close friends.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I thought of reasons why Darren could've been put in juvenile home. Did he steal? Beat up someone so badly? What exactly did he do?! I forced my brain to think about what had happened, and a sharp pain struck me so hard, the earth spun. I sat down quickly on the bench, taking deep breaths to calm down and catch my breath. Forget about getting my memories back, I just wanted the pain to disappear. 

I brushed away my tears, and stood up just in time to hear the bell ring. Then, I made my way to class...

~*~*~

"It's gonna be fine," I told myself repeatedly, trying to calm down. I was standing on the front porch, waiting for Blake and wearing a baby pink dress, courtesy of Mom. It was nearly seven, and I knew that most girls liked being fashionably late, but whatever.

Blake arrived on the dot, and gave me a smirk. "We're gonna watch a movie" He announced and I nodded excitedly. I hoped it was a nice movie! "What movie?" I asked, and he replied," Ice Age Four." I grinned at him and he opened his car door for me to slide in. (-A/N: If you read chapter 8, he brought her to watch orphan, but, he's bringing her to watch Ice Age cus' he wants to make it similar, but better and more.. Perfect-)

I slid into the seat gently, and felt a sense of deja vu. Hadn't I done this before? Somewhere, some time ago. "I wanna watch that so bad, I wanna see baby Peaches all grown up!" I gushed excitedly, and he nodded, looking at me weirdly, before stepping on the accelerator. During the journey there, Blake would ask random questions, and I would coldly answer with a short phrase or something. I wasn't going to warm up to him until I knew what had happened.

We took the seven-thirty movie, and bought a large popcorn to share. I was so excited to see this awesome comedy! I was happy that the movie started right when we took our seats, because it meant that I wouldn't have to talk to Blake. 

The movie could only be described as epic. Throughout the movie, I was captivated by the story, and how cute the animations were. Seriously, who could resist such a cutie like Sid the Sloth? Or, the awesomely badass Diego! There was one point, though, where I reached my hand in and wanted to grab a handful of popcorn. Coincidentally, Blake reached in as well, and well, my hand bumped into his. I felt a tingle of electricity rush up my arm, and down my spine, and I pulled my hand away as quick as lightning.  "Sorry," I muttered as Blake muttered a 'sorry'.  

When we walked out of the movie theatre, I turned to Blake seriously. "Whatever we had, I don't remember. But when I do, rest assured, everything will go back to normal." I told him firmly, and he nodded, looking crestfallen. "I do want to get it back, though," I added as an afterthought, and he grinned. "So, any memories come back?" He asked, and I pursed my lips, trying to think. This time, it sort of worked. 

Part of it came back in a 'whoosh'. I could almost see it now. That day, I went with Blake to watch 'Orphan' and fell asleep. Then, he splashed me with water, and I ran away to someone.. Randy?! And.. Randy kissed me. 

"Oooh," I winced as I thought of Randy's lips touching mine. No sparks. "So, you got your memory back?" Blake asked excitedly, and I shook my head and nodded, making me look retarded. "I got up to where you pissed me off, but then it blanked," I mumbled, and he sighed, then snapped his fingers. "I got a theory!" He almost-shouted, and I rolled my eyes. "Spit it out!" I demanded, and he nodded, gesturing to me to wait. "I think, your memory comes back extremely slowly. Very soon, more will come back in chronological order. But, we need to find out how it can come back faster. It's coming back too slowly," Blake explained, and I gasped- Not at his theory but at the fact that he'd spoken more than a proper sentence.

"I know, it's weird," He laughed, and I blushed. Did I just say that out loud? Oops. "I'm not just a manwhore, you know," He said seriously, which made me chuckle. "As if," I rolled my eyes again, and poked his stomach, which I had to admit, was rock-hard due to his six-pack. Had I even seen his abs before? Hmm...

"You alright?" Blake's voice cut through the silence, and I shook my head a few times. Was I daydreaming about him? "You were spacing out," He continued, and I poked my tongue out at him. "So, what stuff did we do together?" I asked him, and he let out a loud, resigned sigh. "We did loads of stuff, and some of which we can't ever do again.." He sighed again, looking depressed. "Maybe, we can find a way! Like.. I dunno, were there any recordings of us or anything?" I asked him, and he shook his head.

We drove back to my house in a comfortable silence, and when we reached there, Blake groaned. "I wish we could rewind, so that accident never happened," He gave me a sad smile, and I shrugged. "What's happened has happened." I told him, and he nodded. "I think Mikaela knows how to get your memory back!" Blake suddenly snapped his fingers, and I nodded excitedly. 

"Well, let's go find her!" 

"Tomorrow, kay'?" Blake asked me, blinking innocently and giving me that puppy-dog face which I hated and loved at the same time. "Yeah, sure," I heard myself breathlessly responding, and he leaned towards me. Oh, shit! Was he going to kiss me? I was having an on-spot panic attack.

Ah! Did I want him to kiss me? Did I?! My palms were sweating profusely, and I was wheezing slightly. And then, I realised an important fact- I wanted him to kiss me. I automatically leaned towards him, and my heart palpitated when his soft lips brushed against mine. It was like the fourth of July, with two times the fireworks. All to soon, our little peck ended, and he grinned. 

"Can't get enough of me?" He teased, and I stuck my tongue out again, bidding goodbye to him, before shutting the door and letting out a dreamy sigh, gasping in shock immediately after that dreamy sigh. "No, Emerald Mines can never ever fall for Blake Richards. Never." I reminded myself, yet I knew it wasn't going to work. I was falling head over heels for that jerk, and it was unhealthy.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up at seven that day which was extremely early for me. Blake had told me to go to school early, so we could meet Mikaela somewhere. I threw on a random shirt that was hanging off my bed post, and grabbed the nearest short or skirt I could find. When I looked in the mirror to comb my hair, I nearly laughed at what I was wearing. I was wearing a bright green pajama T-shirt, and a hot pink mini-skirt. It was so clashing, I couldn't help but burst out laughing. 

I was too lazy to change, so I just tucked the shirt into the skirt, and rolled up it's sleeves. There, nearly perfect. I brushed my hair, and then tied it into a loose bun, before grabbing my haversack and walking downstairs. Mom was still asleep, snoring away, so I quietly made toast, and shoved it down my throat.

Just in time, when I was done, Blake arrived. He honked twice, loudly, and I rolled my eyes at his impatience. I wanted to annoy him even further, but the neighbours would complain if he continued his loud bopping of the honk.

Therefore, I quickly gulped down my chocolate milk, and dashed out of the house, and clumsily getting into his car, probably denting it or something. "Please, don't hurt her," Blake looked hurt, and I cocked my head to one side. "Who's she?" I asked, and he pointed to his steering wheel. Oh, his car! "She's a girl? What's her name?" I asked him, and he proudly replied "Emma".

"Nice name," I smirked at him, and he poked the side of my waist, making me giggle.

Very soon, we reached our high school. It was deserted, because no one bothered coming this early. Blake grabbed my hand, and pulled me towards the cheerleading headquarters. Obviously, me being me, I jumped to conclusions. "You want me to be a cheerleader?!" I shrieked, and he shook his head. "I'm not going in there," I dug the heel of my foot into the ground, and he face-palmed himself. 

"Too bad," He scowled, and lugged me in, where Mikaela was leaning against the wall, on her phone. Oh, he wanted us to meet Mikaela. "Hey Mikaela, so, you got an idea?" Blake asked for me, and she stood up straight, dusting her skirt. "Yep, it's gonna help you loads!" She smiled, and I nodded. "Sit here," She instructed, and I did. She went and brought in a television. 

"Okay, just watch this, and reflect on whatever you're seeing. I went through loads to get this so you'd better pay attention," She glowered, and I saluted her. She switched the TV on, and a title showed 'The Boyfriend Games'. Was this the DVD of the games? I guess. After that title was shown, a subtitle faded in, with my name in 'Century Gothic' font.

I watched my reaction as I got chosen for the games and met my mentor. Shock, and awe. Then, horrified when they announced I would get Blake Richards. It continued on with the next few days, where I went from loser to not-so-loser. My mentor, Ms Williams, or Angel, had brought me shopping and for a makeover. There was even a day where I stalked Blake! Then, it showed the first day of the games, where I got the text that Willa was also trying to seduce him. Blake was such an ass back then, and he constantly made me mad or cry. There was once, we went to a camp, and Blake was pissed because he found out about the Games. But, he soon forgave me after that kiss. I watched in bewilderment as I watched him and I go through so much together.

The bomb finally hit me near the end. I was kidnapped, by Blake's psychotic ex, Mackenzie, and.. My best friend, Darren?! I watched in horror as I was abused my Mackenzie and Darren, and how I refused to say I loved Darren. Then, Blake burst in, and beat up the bad guys. And, told me he.. Loved.. Me. Then, the video went haywire, and blacked out.

"How did you record this?" I asked Mikaela, and she told me that they had pinned a tiny camera on me. "I don't believe Darren did that," I muttered almost too softly for them to hear. "It's true, he did it," Mikaela confirmed, and I could hardly believe my ears. "I refuse to believe that! This video must be doctored!" I raised my voice, and Blake shook his head. "This is real life footage," He remarked. I clamped my hands over my ears to block out their lies. "I won't believe it until I see him!" I shouted at them, feeling anger flow out of my system. I continued ranting and shouting at them, until the anger was all vented, and then, I walked out.

~~~~~~~~~

Yay, I uploaded a time wasting chapter. I have a migraine now. Ouch. It hurts so bad. Ok, i won't be uploading for a while now, and I WON'T LET YOU GUYS GUILT-TRIP ME AGAIN, so I SHALL ASK FOR 25O VOTES(Which I may add, is impossibly hard to get!) And, if I get it, I will TRY TO WRITE. Keyword: TRY. I HAVE EXAMS Ya' KNOW. Still have five more papers to gooo! Um, what else? Oh yeah, no hate for my getting shorter chapters! BTW, even if I don't get the 250 votes, I will definitely upload when my exams are over. 

Haters gotta hate, lovers gotta love<3 

Vanessa x

Link to Facebook Page ----> http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Boyfriend-Games/443636068999960 

Btw, i'm not the admin of that group.

 Trailer for TBG--->

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

7.8K 125 34
Bayleigh Tate Thought she had Senior year mapped out to the last detail. Her life couldn't be more perfect if she wanted it to. Perfect popular frien...
513K 15.8K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
447K 12.7K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
380 53 20
At 18 Harley is so sure she will never like any guy be it the hottest guy in her class, suddenly everything changed within only months. on her way t...