Not Just Evil (Underfell Papy...

By TheIndianaCrew

Underfell Papyrus is viewed as one of the most ruthless monsters in the underground but what is really under... More

Chapter 1: "Run"
Chapter 2: "No Escape"
Chapter 3: "Snowdin Village"
Chapter 4: "Grillby's"
Chapter 5: "It Begins"
Chapter 6: "After The Fall"
Chapter 7: "Lasagna"
Chapter 8: "Worry and Guilt"
Chapter 9: "Broken"
Chapter 10: "Taunting Remarks"
Chapter 11: "Thoughts"
Chapter 12: "Silent Suffering"
Chapter 13: "Coffee"
Chapter 14: "Solicitude"
Chapter 15: "Awakening Fears"
Chapter 16: "The Confession"
Chapter 18: "Brothers Regardless"
Chapter 19: "The Nightmare"
Chapter 20: "The Aftermath"
Chapter 21: "Peril"
Chapter 22: "Love is Strong"
Chapter 23: "Darkness"
Chapter 24: "Fear of Abandonment"
Chapter 25: "Distress"
Chapter 26: "Scare Tactics"
Chapter 27: "The Disaster"
Chapter 28: "Them"
Chapter 29: "The Penultimate"
Chapter 30: "Finale"
Bonus #1: "The Wedding"
Bonus #2: "A Big Happy Family"

Chapter 17: "Trespassing"

5K 158 270
By TheIndianaCrew

.:Art by me a long time go lol:.

You walked further into his room, the red and black chevron carpet seemed old and worn. The floor was covered in various black and red socks which you could only assume were dirty.

The self sustaining tornado was still spinning away in the corner of his room. It had picked up a few candy wrappers which were now spinning along with the yellow socks.

You walked over to a dresser and opened one of the drawers, inside were many t-shirts and shorts. You opened another and saw a collection of red, black, white and yellow boxers. As soon as you opened that drawer you closed it, after all you weren't here to look at his underwear.

There were four drawers in this dresser. You have already been through two and you can only hope that somewhere in the remaining two was a journal or notebook owned by Sans. Preferably one that has him venting or scribbling down his feelings.

Though, it's possible that he doesn't write his emotions down anywhere. Maybe that's why he feels so inclined to drink his feelings away. But you'll only know when you've searched his room thoroughly.

You opened the next drawer, inside were sweaters. Red sweaters, black sweaters, black and red sweaters... Did they wear anything other than red, black, yellow, gray and white? You're pretty sure you haven't seen a single monster down here that was wearing anything other than those colors.

You closed that drawer and opened the last one, it was filled with random junk. You dug through the drawer and uncovered many things. For example, six packets of mustard, a pair of ear buds which you weren't even sure how he could use, a red collar with gold spikes, an old camera and a photo of Sans and Papyrus from when they were younger.

The photo had been taken when Papyrus was at least a foot shorter than Sans. In the photo Sans was wearing a gray coat with brown fluff, a gray sweater with a skull on it and dark red pants that had gray triangles over the knees.

Papyrus on the other hand was wearing a very loose red and black striped sweater. Its sleeves were very long so they hung down a bit, along with that he was wearing a pair of black jeans. They were posed standing next to each other, Sans' hand was on the top of Papyrus skull and he was leaning against his shorter brother. Sans didn't have a gold tooth yet and Papyrus didn't have the crack in his skull which made you wonder how old they were and when this was taken.

You flipped the picture around, written on the back was "Sans Isaac Gaster (10) and Papyrus Alexander Gaster (5) in W.D.G.'s lab."

Now you knew how old they were when the photo was taken but not exactly when. It had no timestamp or date written on it so you could only assume that it was a long time ago.

"W.D.G.... There's that name again. Who could it be?" You asked out loud.

You had seen that name once before and that was on Papyrus' baking dish. Well, it was more likely the initials of someone's name rather than their actual name. The initials didn't match the brother's names, those would be 'S.I.G.' or 'P.A.G.' but the initials all had one thing in common, the 'G' at the end.

They may all share the same last name, 'Gaster'... There was something about that name that made you feel a chill up your spine. You had the sudden urge to look behind you and when you did, nothing was there. The emptiness in the house began to feel eerie and you were starting to wonder if you were really alone.

But nobody was here other than you, right? Maybe you're just being paranoid but you couldn't shake the feeling that you were being watched by someone.

You put the photo back in the drawer and closed it. You'd check under his bed now and after that, you aren't actually sure. His room doesn't have many places to hide things so it's difficult to make a plan of action.

You walked over to Sans' bed and looked under one of the two pillows, there were some crumpled up pajamas under it. The pajamas consisted of a gray shirt and some black shorts with skulls printed on them.

You lifted the next pillow and it seems you struck gold. Sitting there was a small black journal with mustard stains on the paper. Your eyes sparkled as you quickly picked it up, sat on his bed and opened the journal.

You opened it to a random date in the middle of the book. The date was marked 'june 3rd 2008'. This is what the entry says, "today paps and i got in an argument after he got home from training. it even ended up getting physical... he slammed me against a wall and i kicked him in the ribs in return. bones were flying and i was dodging all of them... one of his attacks partially hit me and i went down to .5 hp... as soon as papyrus realized he actually made my hp go down, he ceased the attack... what is happening to my lil' bro? what are they teaching him in that class? i wish i could pull him out of there before it's too late but this is his dream... i can't take that away from him... oh, paps is calling, i'll end this entry here."

As much as you'd love to learn more about these brothers you had limited time, Sans could show up at any moment. You'd have to read older entries later, today you had to focus on the ones written recently.

You flipped through the pages until you got to the ones written right before you fell down here. There were only about ten entries written since then.

They all were about the same things until you reached the one from when you showed up. The entry is as follows, "i was walking back from the ruins since the old lady didn't show up. as i was about to get out of earshot i heard some commotion coming from behind the door. i heard the lady's voice along with a younger voice, after some yelling i heard a fight break out. i hid behind the trees and watched as a human with (h\c) hair ran out of the ruins and quickly closed the door behind her. i could hear the lady pleading for her to come back, saying 'it's not safe out there, my child!' but the human didn't listen. she just sat down in the snow and caught her breath, unaware that she was being watched by me and most likely alphys too. once she began walking i followed her, making sure i made as little noise as possible. and as customary, i scared her out of her wits. but then papyrus showed up, he yelled at me and she got away while we argued. we chased after her and i caught her thanks to my teleportation. the fear in her (e\c) eyes was almost painful to see, especially since i had seen that look on frisk's face when i made them never want to reset again. after that papyrus locked her in the toolshed and left her. we went inside and he began to cook, i think i'll take her to grillby's tonight as an apology for her coming demise. i bet she'll enjoy it better than papyrus' spaghetti anyway."

That was quite a long entry. You were about to flip to the next page when you heard Sans' bedroom door being closed. Your first thought was it was the presence you had felt earlier but when you whipped around to face the door, Sans was leaning against it.

"didn't you learn not to snoop through our house a while back?" His grin was wide and unnerving.

He looked at his journal in your hands and his gaze flicked back to your face as he let out a gruff chuckle.

"ya read anything in there ya liked?" His voice was calm, too calm.

You quickly stuffed it back under his pillow and got up from his bed.

"I-I uhm... N-no, not really..." You stuttered.

Sans walked over slowly and you backed up with every step he took. You were running out of room, if you kept backing up you'd be trapped against the wall.

"i guess you're just feeling extra curious today, huh? paps told me about the jacket and now you're in my room. i'd think ya liked me or something, sweetheart." His grin got wider.

You quickly ran to the left attempting to get to the door but you were stopped by Sans holding you with his magic. With a flick of one of his skeletal hands you were pressed against the wall, face to face with Sans.

"where're ya goin' dollface? don't like me anymore?" He put a hand on the wall next to you and leaned over, his skull was uncomfortably close to your face.

"I never have liked you, I like Papyrus and you know that." You told him flatly.

"hm, i suppose you're right." He chuckled as he put a hand on your side, holding you in place.

He cocked his head to the side a bit and licked his golden tooth slowly.

"Is that a tongue?!" You gasped.

"wanna find out~?" His grin widened and you shrank back.

You tried to push him away but he didn't move. He was still as he leaned closer to your face.

You don't want him to kiss you, you don't want to find out if that really is a tongue. You just want to go back downstairs and wait for Papyrus to get back.

You don't know what's gotten into him but you'd much rather have a Sans that's threatening you than one that's acting strange and trying to kiss you. He's never acted this way before and you didn't see anything about him liking you in his journal. What had changed? Is is just trying to scare you?

"what's wrong kitten? never kissed anyone before?" He chuckled and looked at you with a devious grin.

"Actually, I just kissed Papyrus earlier."

He froze, his red iris disappearing from its eye socket. He seemed in shock and he started sweating nervously.

"y-you and p-paps kissed?"

"Twice, and we confessed to each other." You replied.

He stumbled backwards and put his hand over his ribcage.

"no, no, no, no, no! this can't happen!" He began to shake, his eye sockets were still empty.

"You're afraid that we'll all die, aren't you?" You asked him.

His iris reappeared as he knelt on the floor and lifted up a secret opening in the chevron carpet. He reached inside it and pulled out a glass jar, inside was a red heart... Was that a soul?

"they're gonna find out... no, they can't find out!" It was almost like he forgot you were there.

... Wait, the soul! He has the missing human's soul! He was the one who killed them!

"the fear in her (e\c) eyes was almost painful to see, especially since i had seen that look on frisk's face when i made them never want to reset again." The line Sans had written echoed in your mind.

He was the killer, he was the one who caused all this and he somehow hid it for years.

The fact that he accomplished such a feat made you fear him even more than you already did. What motive did he have and why didn't he give the human's soul to Asgore?

"don't ask, you'll never understand why i did this." He growled and bared his teeth.

"if you tell anyone, i'll be forced to have a good time." His mouth twisted up into a creepy grin and you looked at him without any fear showing on your face.

"Sans, you don't scare me. I want answers." You crossed your arms and looked directly at him.

"too bad, that's not gonna happen sweetheart." His face was stuck in the same creepy grin and you wondered if he'd finally snapped.

Suddenly the door swung open and Papyrus walked in, making Sans drop the jar in surprise.

"SO, THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO FRISK. I NEVER EXPECTED MY OWN BROTHER TO DELAY OUR FREEDOM." He sounded angry and he glared daggers at Sans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 2.9K 24
(Y\N) is a young female spy and soldier fighting in the War of Humans and Monsters. She is fighting on the humans' side of the war until a turn of ev...
110K 3.6K 52
(Y/N). A peculiar soul; A human core, with a skeleton's power. Her parents are ashamed of her, beating her every time they catch her using magic. One...
22.2K 956 34
WARNING: THIS CONTAINS HIGHLY MATURE CONTENT (BLOOD, VIOLENCE) READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Money can change a lot of things. It can even change your destin...
108K 3K 23
❝ Kinda funny that a simple sketch could lead to all of this. ❞ ∘◦ ミ☆ ◦∘ IN WHICH stanley uris and felicity warrens fall in love during a summer ar...