The Connection (Lesbian Story)

By LoveAday

Meet Michelle and Eva, a lesbian couple who's sex life needs a serious jump start, Meet Lauren, Michelle's be... More

The Connection - Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 10
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Part 1)
Chapter 14 Part 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilouge
Melissa and Alex

Chapter 6

16.2K 127 3
By LoveAday

Edited

******3rd Person P.O.V!!*******

Michelle and Eva had showered and were headed to the hotel. Eva still thought they were going out to dinner and she was nervous because Michelle wasn't saying much to her. Usually they were very verbose when they were alone. Also, Michelle hadn't tried to do anything with her last night and she was beginning to worry that she had pushed her away one too many times.

Michelle glanced at Eva, becoming more and more nervous as they neared the hotel. She didn't know how Eva would react, or how she herself would react to anything that might happen tonight. She told herself that the worst that could happen is Eva saying no to the idea.

Lauren adjusted her outfit in the mirror. She had on a red silk lace bra with matching underwear and garters that connected to the thigh high stockings she was wearing. Michelle would be wearing lingerie under her clothes too. Lauren checked the time 8:27. They would be here soon. She did one last look around the room.

The room was spacious, one of the upper level floors that Lauren knew had to be expensive. There was a sitting area, a kitchen, a dining area, a bathroom and a big bedroom with a queen sized bed in it. Lauren had made a trail of candles from the sitting room to the bedroom. she lit a few on one of the bedside tables and beside the candles she placed a tray of white chocolate covered strawberries and whipped cream. Every girls fantasy right? she had thought to herself while setting up.She sprinkled rose petals all over the bed. On the other bedside table she placed a case that contained some items she had picked up from the sex shop earlier that day. A vibrator, a strap on, a blindfold and few other things they could have fun with. Lauren had stood back and admired her work, smiling to herself.

Michelle had pulled up at the hotel and found a parking spot. Eva gave her a confused look.

"Why are we here?" she asked.

"Umm private dinner." Michelle mumbled.

She led Eva inside to the elevator and pressed the button for the 43rd floor. They were the only ones in the elevator. The silence and stillness was deafening. Eva hated it, She wanted converstion, movement, anything to break the awkward silence. Suddenly she pushed Michelle against the wall and kissed her. The kiss was hard and passionate and it shocked Michelle for a moment but she quickly recovered and returned the kiss with equally as much force. She twisted one hand into Evas hair and grabbed her waist with the other pulling her close so their hips touched. Eva moaned into Michelles mouth and let her own hand wander down her body, grabbing at her hips and feeling up her shirt.

Ding!

The elevator came to a stop and the doors opened.

Eva groaned,

"That was way to fast."

Michelle grinned and took Evas hand. The awkwardness between them was definitely gone now and Michelle was confident tonight would be a success. They walked down the small hallway to the room where Lauren waited for them.

Lauren heard the jiggle of the door handle and jumped into position. She lay across the bed on her stomach and propped her head up in her hands.

"What is all this, for me?" She heard Eva ask from the other room.

"Yes, but theres more." Lauren heard Michelle say as their voices got closer.

They opened the bedroom door,

"Lauren??" Eva looked confused.

Lauren climbed off the bed and walked over to Eva. She ran her hand down her arm, exposed in her dress, then took her hand and led her to sit down on the bed. Michelle quetly stripped down to her undergarments. Eva look up at Michelle and gasped.

Michelle had on a soft pink lace lingerie top with matching panties and both her and Lauren had on garters. She smiled shyly at Eva and spun around slowly so she could take it all in.

"You don't have to do anything you dont want to," Lauren whispered softly into Eva ear. She tugged on her earlobe with her teeth causing Eva to gasp,

"We just thought this way would make things more fun for you." Lauren added.

Lauren leaned forward and kissed Eva on the lips softly. She kissed her again and Eva kissed back hesitantly at first, then a bit harder. Michelle watched for a moment with eyes full of lust before walking over to them. She grabbed Laurens face and pulled her upright then kissed her passionately. Lauren gasped and she could feel the desire rise in her core. Eva watched mesmerised. She felt the tiniest bit of jealousy that her girlfriend was kissing someone besides her but the arousal she got from watching them over powered her doubts.

Michelle and Lauren stopped kissing and Michelle turned to Eva. Eva stood up and Michelle circled her, kissing her neck while unzipping her dress, letting it fall to the ground before unhooking her bra. Eva raised her arms to cover her chest but Michelle stopped her.

"You're so beautiful baby." She whispered to her. She kissed her shoulders and nodded towards Lauren. "We both think that, there's nothing to be ashamed of."

Eva looked at Lauren and Lauren winked. She came and kneeled in front of Eva tugging off her panties and throwing them to the side while Michelle nuzzeled on her neck and caressed her boobs from behind. Lauren took in the sight of Eva already wet pussy.

"So I guessing you've liked what's happened so far?" Lauren mumbled. She leaned forward to taste.

"Wait!" Michelle stopped her and smirked, "I've got first dibs on my girl."

Michelle led Eva to sit on the side of the bed and lay back. Lauren crawled on the bed beside her and began to kiss and suck all over her chest. Michelle got down in front of Eva and spread her legs open. Eva shuddered with anticipation, fighting the urge to cross her legs and crawl away.

"Damn baby, your pussy looks so good." Michelle noted. She slid a finger inside Eva and wiggled it around. Eva moaned as she squirmed. She had never felt anything like that before. Michelle added a finger slowly working them in and out of her and Eva cried out loving how full they made her feel. Lauren was sucking and tuggling on her sensitive nipples, she was overwhelmed but she liked it. Ohhhh yesss baby she moaned. She began to get a weird feeling in the pit of her belly as her back instinctively arched even more matching Michelles fingers stroke for stoke. Mmm yeahhh Cum for me baby, cum for me she heard Michelle moaning as she began to tongue her clit. At the same moment Lauren bit down on her nipple and Eva cried out as she came. Michelle buried her tongue in Evas pussy licking and sucking her dry.

Michelle stood licking her lips,

"That was definitely worth the wait."

Lauren smirked and pushed Michelle to the side,

"My turn." She had Eva go to the top of the bed and propped her back up on some pillows.

"I want you to watch," Lauren said. She leaned over Eva, keeping eye contact and kissed her on the lips then kissed a trail down her body. When she got down to her belly button she lingered there and Eva began to pant, wanting more. 

Michelle watched feeling herself getting wet as Lauren put Evas legs on her shoulders and began to eat her out. She loved the sound of Evas moaning and Lauren looked beyond sexy between Evas legs. She got behind Lauren and unhooked her garters, pulling them off. Michelle felt how smooth her legs were and she caressed them before sliding off Laurens panties. Mmm shes so wet. Michelle got off the bed and went to the case, opening it, she pulled out a pink and black 7" strapon that was inside. She put it on and crawled back on the bed, positioning herself behind Lauren and rubbing the tip of the strap against her pussy. Lauren moaned and pushed back against the strap causing the tip to go inside her. Michelle carefully slid the rest in and began to go in and out of her slowly at first before  grabbing Laurens waist and thrusting into her harder. Lauren gasped as she adjusted to the thickness.

Michelle glanced up a Eva and their eyes locked. Yeah take it baby she said as she fucked Lauren roughly, and Eva felt the words like they were aimed at her. She had never heard Michelles voice so full of desire or seen her look so dominant and in charge; she wanted Michelle to fuck her like that. 

Michelle watched as Eva came again and then Lauren after her. Lauren slid herself off the strap on then turned around and began to suck it. Michelle grabbed Laurens hair and pushed her down on it. She didn't really feel anything but it was sexy to watch her. She pushed her head down forcing Lauren to gag on the strapon. Good girl, get it nice and wet for me so I can fuck Eva Michelle implored. Lauren obliged sucking sloppily on the strap on.

When Lauren finished Eva came up and kissed Michelle. She pushed Michelle back so that she lay on the bed then got on top of her and eased down on the strapon. She winced, it was painful.

"Go slow baby, its your first time." Michelle said in a husky voice. Eva nodded and bit her lip as she slowly brought herself down on the strap again. This time it went deeper and hurt even more Fuckkkk Eva cried out in pain. Michelle looked concerned, "Babe we can stop." Eva shook her head, "It's fine, once we break my hymen it'll feel better right?" Mother did not raise a quitter, Eva thought. She kept it up and after a few more very painful strokes it began to feel good. Soon she was moaning loving the feelings she was getting. Michelle looked up and noticed Lauren watching them and rubbing her clit. She bekoned her and she crawled over seductively looking like a goddess with her titties swaying softly. She nuzzed Michelles neck.

"Lemme taste that pussy," Michelle whispered in her ear, "Sit on my face."

Lauren did as she was told and sat with her pussy over Michelles mouth facing Eva. Michelle dove right in licking and sucking on Laurens pussy and clit. Lauren dug her nails into Michelles stomach Ohhhh god yesssss she moaned. Eva slowed from riding Michelle and kissed Lauren on the lips. She felt her moaning into her mouth. Eva licked Laurens lips then slid her tongue in her mouth. Laurens tongue met hers and they melted together moaning and caressing each others bodies. Michelle thrust her hips so that the strap slammed inside Eva. Unhhhh fuck baby  she cried out. Michelle continued thrusting her hips and eating Lauren out. Soon they were both cumming again.

Exhausted Eva and Lauren lay across the bed in a tangled bunch of arms and legs. Michelle lay behind Eva, wrapping her arms around her and kissing her shoulder.

" You alright baby?" Michelle asked.

Eva nodded slightly. She was exhausted. Michelle reached down and lifted Evas leg, slidding the strap on inside her once again. Eva weakly moved to stop her but Michelle held her arm whispering to her to just take it. Lauren started snoring lightly and they giggled. Michelle snaked her arm around Eva, rubbing her clit as she fucked her. Soon Eva came again, loudly and Michelle finally released her allowing her to roll over next to Lauren. She got up and took off the strap on tossing it to the side and going to the bathroom. She came back with a warm wet towel for Eva who was half asleep. 

"Here baby, you're a little bloody."

Eva hmmed and barely moved. 

Michelled laughed and turned her over, gently wiping her down before discarding the rag and crrawling in bed. She pulled the blanket over all of them and pulled Eva into her arms inhaling her scent and kissing her gently. Eva sighed happily and smiled, "I love you." she mumbled.

"I love you too, go to sleep."

Eva snuggled up against Michelle and fell asleep.

************

A/N : (To anyone who possibly keeps up with this) Sorry this took so long I've had school and a serious case of writers block. I'm still not completely happy with this chapter but oh well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 42 12
It started with a dare and leads to something more. Anna being the new popular student. Almost everyone either hates her, love her or want her. She...
154K 5.1K 38
sequel to "The Difference Between You and Me" !!!! i recommend reading that one first ^ because it gives you the beginning of Dakota and Lucy's love...
7.9K 256 22
Just a love story about the popular new girl Lily/Lalote falling in love with a quite senior Cher/Cherry who were best friends in middle school but s...
60 4 17
Friendships are fragile, but they become important when invested. So are Relationships. But out of those two, which is more important? Would you rath...