I Punched Emilio Martinez

By ughhcelebs

* not finished Meet Dallas Scott. A 17 year old girl just trying to make it through her senior year at Grayso... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1- Meatball Sandwich
Chapter 2- Stuck in a Desk
Chapter 3- Slimed
Chapter 4- Break In
Chapter 5- The Fight (part 1)
Chapter 6- The Fight (part 2)
Chapter 7- Knocked
Chapter 8- Annoyed
Chapter 9- Glitter Green
Chapter 10- Dates and Fires
Chapter 11- Nunya
Chapter 12- Truth
Chapter 13-Tuesday Night
Chapter 14- Caught
Chapter 15- "Nice underwear"
Chapter 16- Lying & Dreams
Chapter 17- Cooking
Chapter 18- Lights Out
Chapter 19- The News
Chapter 20- Red Dash
Chapter 21- A Cereal Mess
Chapter 22- 248 Moore Ave
Chapter 24- Hot or Not
Chapter 25- Fence Hopping
Chapter 26- The Note
Chapter 27- Not Again
Chapter 28- Hurting
Chapter 29- Go after her
Chapter 30- Went after her
Chapter 31- The Picture
Chapter 32- Ran away
Chapter 33- Traitor
Chapter 34- The Secret Is Out
Chapter 35- Elevator Problems
Chapter 36- Get your girl
Chapter 37- Get your man
Chapter 38- Kyle
Chapter 39- Gun Point
Chapter 40- Badass

Chapter 23- Awake

4.3K 127 30
By ughhcelebs

Let Me Down Slowly- Alec Benjamin

Ivan's POV

I move around and start to wake up. I groaned and open my eyes. I look around my my vision is blurry. I rub my eyes for a few second and look back up. I notice it it bright outside. I look around and notice I am back in a car. Ryder's car.

I look straight ahead and saw that we are at the address that we went to last night. I look to my left and notice Ryder is still sleeping. I start to shake him so he can wake up and drive home.

"Ryder wake up." I kept repeating while hitting him.

"5 more minutes mom." he groaned.

"Ryder if you don't wake up now I will make sure you won't have kids later in life." I say.

He instantly shot up and looks around mumbling incoherent sentences. He rubs his eyes and looks at the steering wheel.

"Wait. How did we end up here?" He looks around again

"They injected us with something and I guess they took us back to the car." I informed him.

He nods and starts the car. He then begins to drive down the rode. It was silent for a few minutes. We didn't really know what to say. Until Ryder broke it.

"We need to do something." He says.

"What can we do? We have no idea where he is or who he is. All we know is his name and that's it." I tell him.

"Maybe we can talk to Lexi. She might know something." Ryder suggests

"Are you forgetting that Lexi doesn't talk." I state the obvious

"She doesn't need to talk. We can easily get her reaction and we could possibly get her to write down what she needs to say." He says.

"Alright. We will try when she wakes up." I said.

"When do you think she will wake up?" Ryder's mood changes.

"I don't know I hope she wakes up today." I sighed.

"Me too." He mumbles.

I looked out the window and watched as the trees go by. Off to the gang house we go.

***

Dallas POV

"Please stop." I whimper.

"I didn't want a kid and neither did your mother. Now look at where we are!" he yelled at me.

"Mom." I say looking towards her

She had a disgusted look on her face while she looked at me. She rolled her eyes and looked back at my dad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Your pathetic!" he spat in my face.

"You're the one who left me! I had to take care of myself at 12 years old!" I screamed.

He then slapped me across the face. My face whipped to the left and a sharp pain went throughout my cheek.

"Keith, just hurry up and finish her off." my mom said tossing my dad something.

He caught it with ease and smirked. I looked down at his hands and he had a shiny silver gun in his hands. My eyes widen and I panicked.

"Stop! You don't need to do this! Please don't!" I cried.

"Sorry sweetie but as I always say," he points the gun at my head and comes closer to me, "everything happens for a reason." he smirks and pulls the trigger while I screamed.

The next second my eyes open and I'm gasping for air. I look around and try to identify where I am. Which is hard when your vision is blurry.

I then hear a door open and close and footsteps running down the stairs. There was a women looking at me with shock. I couldn't tell who she was since my vision was blurry.

She came closer and put her hands on the bed. I blink a few times and my vision comes back. I look up and see Maria. I become confused and my breathing starts to slow down.

"That's good Dallas. Just keep breathing." she tells me and I listen.

After a few minutes I'm back to normal. I took one last deep breathe and laid back down on the bed. Maria looks at me and smiles.

"Dallas do you remember what happened and why you are here?" she asks me.

I think for a moment and then everything hits me. I look back up at her and look down at my hip. I start to move the fabric of my hospital gown. I was hesitant at first but then I moved it enough to see the scar.

It had a few stitches in it and it was a dark purple. I sighed and covered it back up. I look back up at her and she had a faint smile on her face.

"You should be fully healed within two weeks." she says.

"How did I get here?" I said in almost a whisper.

"Emilio brought you over." She tells me.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"About 2-3 days. You came her Friday night and now it's Sunday morning." she tells me.

My mouth parts. I can't believe i've been out for that long. I look down and fiddle with my fingers. Wait a minute. If I'm here and my mask isn't on then...

"Do you know?" I asked quickly.

"Know what?" she turns around and looks back at me.

"That I'm Lexi?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, I do." She sighs.

"Does anyone else know?" I asked again.

"No, I didn't let anyone come down here because I knew you would want to tell them when you're ready." she tells me.

I nodded and went back to looking at my fingers. I sighed. I didn't know what I was going to do. Should I tell them? I mean it would be the right thing to do. No I can't. I don't trust them.

"You should Dallas." A voice pops into my head.

"No, I don't trust them." I mumbled.

"Did you say something sweetie?" Maria looks at me

My head pops up and I smile at her nodding my head saying no.

"It's time to let someone know your story before anything else bad happens." The voice says.

"Nothing bad will happen. I'm going to keep my distance away from them." I mumbled again while huffing.

I then decided to block the voice out of my head. I just wanted to go home in my own bed. I also want fluffy. I sighed and closed my eyes.

When I closed my eyes I saw the vision of my dad who killed me and my mom not caring. I don't understand what happened to them.

We use to be a loving family but then things took a turn one day after school. I didn't understand what I did wrong and I thought it was a one time thing. But boy was I wrong.

My father would always say the phrase, "everything happens for a reason." He never really told me what it really meant. I always thought he was really religious or something but that wasn't the case.

He would always tell me that when something bad would happen to me. Like if I was coming home from school crying about someone eating my sandwich he would tell me that it happened for a reason.

He would also tell me it once in a while after he hit me sometimes. My mother never really helped the situation. Whenever they argued he would blow his steam off on me.

My mother really didn't care. If we are being honest I don't think she wanted me either. Sometimes I think the only reason why my parents got married was because they created me.

It hurt to think that but it was the truth. I sometimes wonder if things could be different. What if I didn't go straight into the kitchen that day? What if I took longer to get home? So many what ifs but the worse one happened.

"Dallas are you okay?" Maria asked.

I opened my eyes and looked up at her. I sniffle a little bit and that's when I realized I was crying. I bring my hands up and wipe the tears away.

"Yeah i'm okay." I tell her softly.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked

"No not right now." I tell her.

She nods and goes to her desk. I just really want to go home and get out of here. I can't bare to be here anymore.

"When can I go home?" I asked.

"Possibly tomorrow. I want to run a few test before you leave." she says.

I sigh once again. I fiddled with my fingers more and looked around the room.

"Well i'm going to head upstairs. I want you to rest up and I will bring you down some food." Maria informs me.

I simply nod and lay my head back. I closed my eyes and darkness soon took over me.

Emilio's POV

It was about 10am and I decided it was time to go downstairs and have something to eat. As I went to the bottom of the steps I saw my mom come up from the basement where Lexi has been.

"How is she?" I asked

"She's awake." She smiles

The excitement in lit up. She was finally awake.

"Can I go see her?" I asked eagerly.

"She's resting right now. Maybe later when she wakes up again." my mom tells me.

I nod in agreement. I head over to the kitchen and my mom follows closely behind. She puts coffee on while I make some toast.

"Hey do you know where Ivan and Ryder are?" my mom asked.

"Um I don't really know." I say confused.

"They left late last night and they haven't been back yet." She tells me

"I'll text them." I pulled out my phone

Messages:

Yo where are you guys-E

We went to Ryder's house last night. His mom was sick and I offered to go with him. Why what's up?- I

Oh alright. I'll tell you when you get here. When can you guys get here?-E

We should be there in 10. We were already on the rode.-I

Okay i'll see you then-E

**

10 Minutes passed by in a breeze. Ryder and Ivan were just walking in. I greeted the both of them and we walked into the living room. They say down and I stood up in front of them.

"So I have great news." I start off.

"What is it now?" Ivan crossed his arms over his chest.

"Whenever you say you have great news it's always bad." Ryder cocked and eyebrow.

"I promise this is good news guys. Have a little trust in me." I chuckle

"Okay well what is it?" Ivan asked getting impatient.

"Lexi is awake." And their jaws dropped.

"Don't be lying to us now." Ryder point at me.

"Nope. You can ask my mom." I say confidently

"Can we see her?" Ivan jumped up.

"No mom said she was sleeping right now and she said maybe when she wakes but but I don't know." I say.

"Well this is great news." Ryder cheers.

"Yes it is." Ivan agrees.

"Wait and one more thing." I say trying to change the subject.

They both looked at me and nodded for me to finish.

"Why did you freeze up when Kyle and Trevor came yesterday and what was that paper?" I crossed my arms.

The both froze for a second but shook it away. They're about to lie to me. Great.

"The paper was a drawing a found and I really like it and I don't want anyone to see it." Ivan told me.

"And we froze up when Kyle and Trevor came because we saw something that was on you and we knew you did want to hear about it. It was nothing against them it was you." Ryder informs me.

"Alright whatever." I say rolling my eyes and walking away.

I head upstairs and go into the office. There hiding something from me and I don't know what it is. Whatever it is i'm going to find out.

____________________________________

How did Ivan and Ryder end up in their car? What was the nightmare Dallas had? We found out who Keith is. What are his intentions? Why does he say that phrase a lot? Does it mean something important? Or is it something common? Will Dallas talk to Maria about her past? How will Dallas get home? Will the boys find out who Lexi is? Why are Ivan and Ryder hiding everything from Emilio? Is it because they don't want to see how he reacts? How is Emilio going to find out about what their hiding?
What will happen next?
Find out in...
I Punched Emilio Martinez
9/23/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736K 20.1K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.7M 62.2K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
126K 7.5K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
98K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...