I'm So into You©[JT-Aaliyah F...

By -Timberface

It all started with a photoshoot. Justin was recovering after his breakup with pop star, Britney Spears and e... More

Chapter One: The Beginning
Chapter Two: All Caught Up
Questions: Please Read
Chapter Three: About Last Night
Chapter Three: About Last Night Part 2
Chapter Three: About Last Night Part 3
Random Scene: Video Games-Dialogue
Chapter Four: Nothing But Trouble
Chapter Five: Double The Trouble
What we know
New Character
What is your Favorite Part and chapter of the Book?
Random Scene Two
Chapter Seven: Lakers Game
Chapter Eight: Problem Child
Random Scene Five: Birthday Girl
Random Scene Three: Stricken Chickens
Random scene Four: N'sync Interview
Chapter Nine: Justin Must Die Part 1

Chapter Six: The Un-Ex-Pected

321 29 103
By -Timberface

Justin's P.O.V

I think life is actually a woman. She's always on her period, you can't argue with her, and what's bound to happen is always her last say so. Life is the epitome of a woman's nature. Mother nature in entirety captures their existing demeanor. I love the sassy side of them, those who can make up their mind and endeavor their so desires. So naturalistic. So sexy. However so 'the huge pain in my ass'.

All the women I've encountered in my lifetime: from Lindsay Lohan to Britney Spears to Aaliyah, I noticed that they all share the same exact trait--- indecisiveness. Don't know what they want for shit. Zero recognition of decision making whatsoever. These women are all the same difference. Seeing Britney again made me recognize this even more.

After Mandy dumped my soul and placed it inside of an urn, I had to get my mind straight for this short touring with the artist by the name of Del Franco. All the ladies loved Del Franco. He sung the panties off of them. Anyway, to spark up some Nsync buzz again and keep the hype going for our upcoming album that was bouta release, we toured with him and a couple other artists, including my ex, Britney Spears.

Britney was a worldwide, superstar sensation. She was also the girl that made me cry a river. Yes, after the split I became this emotional wreck...like my whole world shook like an earthquake. My heartbeat was skipping like a scratched up disk to the point where you had to throw the whole record player away. Anywho, I packed my bags and storaged it inside of the official Nsync's tour bus. JC carried a bundle full of luggage and I helped him load up as well. Joey was stuffing his mouth full of potato chips on the seat, looking at us all struggle with our things as he continued to munch more. Lance was phoning some guy he met while dragging his suitcase across the ground. The smile on his face was actually a great sight. He was getting a lotta hate but he was setting his mind apart from it. And then there's Chris---just being Chris. Our manager, Johnny approached me, eager for this oportunity God continued to bless us with.

"JT, my boy! Gonna make the most of this tour, right?" He asked me, patting my back as we walked into the bus.

"Always on the game. I can't wait to rock the crowd!" I responded while having a seat. He sat across from my side.

"I know you will. All of you boys will! Nsync is the best boyband out right now!" Johnny stated from the top of his lungs.

JC asked, "What about 98 degrees?"

Johnny was evidently furious.

"JC I oughta commit 1st degree if you don't shut your trap!"

"Alright damn! Just joking man. I come at peace."

I laughed loud at his stupidity. We were all packed up and ready to hit the road! The bus suddenly started moving and the whole ride to our stop was a karaoke mess.

" I like the way you work it
No diggity, I got to bag it up, bag it up

I like the way you work it
No diggity, I got to bag it up, bag it up

I like the way you work it
No diggity, I got to bag it up, bag it up

I like the way you work it
No diggity, I got to bag it up, bag it up

She's got class and style
Street knowledge by the pound
Baby never act wild, very low key on the profile
Catchin' feelings is a no..." Blackstreet was that shit. Especially this song. The song was playing on the radio and we all grooved and sung along to it. I was effortlessly singing while they all sounded like strangulation. I didn't say anything though.

"...You gotta pay to play
Just for shorty, bang-bang, to look your way
I like the way you work it
Trumped tight all day, every day
You're blowing my mind, maybe in time
Baby, I can get you in my ride..."

Joey was shaking his head so hard to the point where he accidentally bang it against the window. We all took a brief moment of laughter. Then, the song cut off and the next artist to have airtime was no surprise, even the slightest.

"You're hotter than summer day, in California
You got me melting like a sundae, and I want ya
I know you've been wait-you've been waiting a long time for me (for me)
But if you wait a little while longer this is how it'll be

Oh it's gonna be
Hot like fire
I'm gonna take you, take you higher
You can't resist,
Kiss, kiss, and kiss and kiss and kiss..."

JC spoke about it, "Damn Aaliyah sound sexy as hell on this song."

I looked at him from my diagonal view and scoffed. "I hate you."

"What? I'm just speaking upon facts here."

Lance defended, "I mean Aaliyah is undeniably sexy. Gay guy speaking."

I kept quiet as the bus was still going. Next thing you know, Joey is singing the damn lyrics to her song:

"Hot like fire
And I'm gonna take you, take you higher
No no no, you won't resist
You can't resist, (when I taste your lips)
Kiss, kiss, and kiss and kiss and kiss..." However questionable how he was singing it. Chris realized I wasn't enjoying it.

"I thought you and Li were good?"

"We are- I mean- ah I don't even know anymore, dude. We've been rather mute lately," I tried to explain to him. "Kind of drifted apart."

We began to talk all the time on the phone, even if we were busy. Kinda not the same anymore. Nothing good ever lasts forever.

"Oh. Well if it's like that then you just set a world record for losing two of the most finest chicks to ever walk this earth. How shameful," JC teased.

I responded, "Oh shut up will ya? I'm a mess I know that. Geesh I hate myself for it."

Lance tried to cheer me up, "Oh c'mon, bud don't belittle yourself here. We're all human and capable of doing humanly things. Things will get better." I was rather annoyed by his false hope more than anything. Turning the wheel, Joey told a joke I didn't find very amusing at all.

"Hey guys, after April it's..."

"Gonna be May!" They all finished in unison. I shook my head twice because of their foolishness. My pronunciation of the word 'me' made me the laughingstock for the time being. Never was it my intention to say it that way, however it ain't even matter anyway.

"It already is May, though so jokes on you, Joe!" I fired back while leaning against the support of my seat, folding my arms as I riveted my eyes towards him.

"Chillax, bro take it easy will ya? Boy you're easily defensive," he commented before taking a drink from his jug. I pretended to not be triggered and didn't say anything.

Chris added, "Yeah we have a big show to prep for! Everything else in our worries is just plain nonsensical."

We exchanged looks before I replied, "Chris shut the hell up you're the definition of nonsensical."

"Wow I didn't know guys had periods." He roughed his hair to the side and let out a laugh.

"Yeah and I'm late too." I couldn't help but cry of laughter as they all did with me. I wasn't in a bitchy mood, simply annoyed with situations I was dealing with. My guys always cheered me up even without realization. I cherished that most being brothers and bandmates. The laughter subsided.

Lance asked, "Damn are we there yet?"

"Nah the wheels on the bus are just going round and round," I mocked him. He sucked his teeth at me and resumed back to his journal entries.

"F you, lumberjack."

"You too Lance Bass Clef."

One last bit of laughter before a silent joy ride hit our atmosphere.
______________________________________

Justin's P.O.V

I was in my dressing room freshening up for the huge gig that was about to take place. I sprayed my noodle hair with the finest fragrance for my hair texture. The show was only an hour from now but our manager wanted us ready early. My boys already finished getting ready way before I did. They were all pumped to be opening up the most bad ass tour ever.

"One less button," I mumbled to myself, buttoning my shirt while reflecting back to the wide glass mirror in front of me.

"Looking great, Timberlake!" I enjoyed admiring myself. Call me conceited if you want.

I headed back and made sure my clothes stayed spotless. I smiled at the lady sitting in the front desk before pressing the elevator button. The arrow pointed down and the doors propagated before I stepped inside. I then pushed the button for the 10th floor. My feet vibrated as I felt myself shooting up into the skies. The elevator then made a stop to pick up more people, eventually realizing there was only one in need. The doors opened and I'm face to face with the least expected in my encounters. The blonde girl looked into my eyes without staring too hard and stood beside me as the doors closed. She pushed her floor number and it was very awkward.

Soon as the gradually moving elevator started, well elevating again, the girl I knew and loved greeted, "Hello, Justin."

I died more than thirty times within that half a second.

"Hey Britney," I greeted back, giving her a faint smile before looking straight again.

"Well um...it's nice to see you again." She decided to announce in the most utterly awkward way.

I replied, "It's nice to see me too-I mean see you again as well." I smiled again.

"Well how has it been-" she cut herself off by the stoppage of the elevator. It just froze out of nowhere. The sound of the machinery powering down startled us greatly.

"What the hell," I said out loud.

Britney walked over to the buttons and pushed all of them simultaneously.

"What the---I-I can't believe this right now!"

I kept thinking to myself, "God this cannot be happening!" I have patience but being stuck with your ex is just borderline ridiculous! I started panicking and pressed all the buttons too. The lightbulb then lit up inside my cerebral and I shouted, "Wow I'm an idiot! The emergency button is right here!" I pressed it afterwards. Then, my heart sunk when it wasn't working either.

"Shit!" I hissed, kicking the door over and over, injuring my foot while doing so. No success, I moved back and slid down the floor, placing my face in the palm of my hands.

"Everything fails for me," I made my statement audible enough for her ears. She looked down at me and couldn't find the words to say. I didn't want her to speak to me anymore. Unfortunately in that predicament it was merely impossible.

Britney said, "Calm down, Justin. We just need to stay calm until we're rescued."

I asked her, "How if it's not known that we're freaking stuck in this elavator..together?'

She bit her nail nervously, beginning to pace back and forth. Small chatter escaped her lips. Always knew she was a little crazy. I tried to maintain my composure in what I was undoubtedly situated in. The elevator made a weird noise, causing me to straighten up.

I breathed out, "How wonderful. Wonderful...wonderful...wonderful."

Britney checked her watch. "Great, fifty minutes before the show."

I pondered, "Probably worried where the hell we're at."

Britney agreed while placing lip gloss on her bottom lip. The comfort lessen as each second flew. I kept my concentration on the show. The fact neither of us had cellphone still baffles me. We also didn't expect to be stranded with the anticipation to rock the show.

"There's something I've been meaning to ask you too," she paused blurting out.

"And that is"

"Aaliyah." She was indirect with what she was attempting to get across.

"Yes?"

"Are y'all...a thingy?" Britney finally asked me. Her countenance detailed every bit of curiosity she was having.

I simply answered,"No, we're not."

Britney responded,"Oh okay. We talked not too long ago. Apparently you were pulling tricks from up your sleeve to get what was beneath her jeans." She awkwardly brought up the episodic chain I involved myself in.

I thought, "I wish I could cast a fucking magic spell to make her ass disappear."

"Yeah pfft a long, long time ago. We're just..friends. What's it to you?" I explained.

She leaned against the corner with both arms folded, peering into my blue eyes.

"Well I damn sure ain't trying to win you back, JT."

I said, "Good because you damn sure wasn't winning me back to begin with."

"You're acting like that's not what you want."

I took a second to sink those awful words into my cerebral. I got up from the floor and stood straight facing her. "What drugs are you on?" I questioned.

"You're not completely over me and that's okay."

I immediately butted in, "Nah nah you see, you did me wrong. I don't want you back. I've never been happier."

"Please. I'm the only one you've ever loved. We had some great times together," she said.

"Yeah until you and that damn choreographer had a 'great time' together." I defended.

She remained silent, releasing a deep sigh afterwards.

"You cheated. How the hell do you think that made me felt? I was screwed up because of you! Surprisingly, Aaliyah helped me get over your ass."

Brit tried to accuse me, "Oh like you weren't messing with those dancers behind my back."

I fired shots at her, "Unlike you, I don't mix business with pleasure. I loved you enough to realize that."

I couldn't tell if she was sorry or not. She just continued to look down without paying me any mind. At that point I didn't even care. She won't ever realize how she wrecked me.

I felt like a whole lifetime passed already. It was getting hot inside of the elevator and still no rescuers. Me and Britney remained across from each other. The tension was unbearable. I played with my blonde hair, twisting it constantly. Finally, one of us spoke again.

"I'm sorry, Justin," Britney apologized, looking up at me again. I didn't say anything.

She continued, "You do deserve better than me. I did you wrong and I deserve your anger."

"I'm not angry. It happened and it's never happening to me again."

"I know it won't. You're honestly a very good guy. I was selfish. I'm the fool to lose you like that," she spoke softly. I still had a soft spot for her, but she wasn't playing me again.

"Actually, Aaliyah is more of a fit for you than I ever was."

I kinda chuckled at that. "We're not or won't ever be an item."

"Why so sure of that?" Britney asked sincerely.

"It's...complicated."

"Oh not that term."

"Well, It's like we agreed to be friends and stuff. She's afraid of commitment."

"So you still want her?" She continued to ask me.

"No I just got dumped by Mandy Moore."

"Mandy Moore what the- well, what happened?"

I honestly replied, "Because...I wasn't fully over Aaliyah."

"Wow. Dilemma," she added in.

"Tell me about it."

"I mean Aaliyah's a very nice individual. I can see any guy's fascination with her," Britney complimented while folding her arms.

"Looks who's talking: the teen pop star sensation who is every man's dream girl." I told her.

"True but Aaliyah is already being seen as a goddess and glorified greatly by the media. And I respect that. She's a very good artist." I nodded my head. I honestly couldn't believe I was having this conversation with her.

Britney wondered, "So you're done trying to win her heart?"

I said, "Well one more attempt and I just might fall apart."

She let out a brief laugh. But then I continued, "I don't know...it's up to her. I guess what I'm saying is that she's worth the wait. But maybe things are too late I-...I don't know."

It got quiet again. Britney cleared her throat as the air became toxic.

"Maybe the chances are ruined, however it's never too late. You guys are two amazing artists and honestly, if you guys did hook up, you would break the interracial barrier in the industry. The media already seems to think you two are together-"

I cut her off, "Maybe it's because I'm white. She tells me it's not the race thing but maybe it is."

Britney assured me, "I know Liyah doesn't discriminate. That's absurd. And even if that were to be the case, we all bleed the same color and she would be foolish to not see that. Trust me, there's more to it than you being 'white.' If anything, you're as black as it gets country boy."

My mouth agaped at her unexpected comment, slowly forming into a smile. Although our history was tainted by her scandal, the love I still have for her will never be ancient. She's still a great woman.

"I guess," I chuckled before continuing, "Thank you."

She let out a denying hand motion and said, "Not a problem. Least I can do after messing things up with you."

I grinned, placing my hands inside my pockets. All of a sudden, we heard a distant voice from above us.

"Hello, is anyone still there?" Britney and I focused our attention on the speaker. She shouted, "Yes! We're stuck on floor 12 and the elevator stopped moving out of nowhere."

"Do you have any idea why?" The monotone voice continued. Britney glanced at me as we were both confused.

"How would we know?"

I sassed, "We don't have a degree in physics, sir. All I can tell you is that Inertia said 'not today', and we say 'fix this problem here right now because our performance is coming up very soon."

"Alright, Alright geesh. I'm sending two operators down your way. In the meantime, I will approach this matter and see what went wrong."

Britney gracefully added, "Thank you."

I, however responded, "Alright my brotha. May the gravity force be with you." The speaker cut off.

Britney and I shared laughter as I held my stomach back in relief, leaning against the wall.

"JT, you are a trip."

"Just Trippin is what they call me." I winked and slipped a few more chuckles aftewards.

10 minutes later...

The elevator doors were being forced open with their little tools to spread it apart. Elizabeth Houston, our booking manager at the time asked if we were okay.

"Y'all alright in there?"

I answered, "Yeah everything's fine. We just need some air."

After a lot of pants and wincing to pull them apart, the doors finally cooperated and we were face to face with Mrs. Houston. "I am so sorry this happened to you guys. We should sue the operating company for every penny that they have." I stepped outside, hands on my knees as I was trying to recover.

I breathed out, "No worries, the elevator is broke enough."

Britney asked, "How much longer til the show now?"

"5 minutes away."

"5 minutes," she shrieked. "And my makeup is ruined."

I joked, "Girl that 'Foundation' was in need of a 'Donation' a longg time ago."

Britney and I then preceded to stir a small ruckus until Mrs. Houston abruptly ended, "Enough! You guys, follow me. We don't have time to freshen up in the dressing room. That crowd didn't come for a runway show, they came for a memorable concert, and who else can keep the show jumping other than Nsync and Britney Spears! Now let's go!"

This lady had us walk 5 flights of stairs and my respiratory system stopped working after the first two. I would blame the elavator, but the last time I've seen "laps" was in a headline called "Drug Relapse", and by the time we reached the backstage area, I was already overdosed😴. Sweating and panting, I finally caught up with the gang and they looked at me like I was crazy.

"Damn yo, you alright?" JC patted my back as I was still hunched over.

"Nah b, I think I have Tuberculitis."

"Tubercu- What bro? And don't you mean Tuberculosis?"

I looked upward at him. "Nah, JC. That's the otha stage, this one I'm currently battling is Type 2." I let out a cough afterwards. Lance apologized, "Yo I'm sorry you was trapped in an elevator with your ex."

Relieved, I stood back up to address the four of them altogether. "It's all good. We're on okay terms. Nevermind that, who's ready to rock the house?"

"Nsynce is ready to rock the house!" We chanted in union repeatedly. Finally, our act was called up next. Bill Bellamy, the one that would be introducing us, hyped the crowd, "Alright, Alright! Listen up folks. Now this boy band is hot! And I know all the beautiful young ladies thought immediately about looks, but not only is that a factor, but their vocals are on point! Swag, dance movies, performance, everything about 'em is on point! Now, without further introduction, I present to you, ond of our boy band era's finest....N'sync!!!"

I never heard so much cheering in my entire life. Soon as he introduced us, we jumped on stage and our song, 'Tearin up my heart' proceeded to play in the background. All focus was regained and the boys and I had what was probably the best night for Nsync. To me? This would only be the runner up.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HOLY COW!! I THINK IT'S BEEN ROUGHLY 3 YEARS SINCE I UPLOADED A FULL CHAPTER. I HOPE TO REGAIN POPULARITY ON THIS BOOK AGAIN. IN THE MEANTIME, SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS BECAUSE I AM BACK! LIKE AND COMMENT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT! XOXO

P.S I KNOW I MADE IT SEEM LIKE THEY WERE IN A HOTEL, BUT IT WAS A BUILDING WITH LARGE ARENAS FOR PERFORMANCE. HOPE YOU USED YOUR IMAGINATION 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 58 10
imagines about your favorite woman from detroit!
907 51 45
Side note: never fall for your fake boyfriend. When my best friend convinced me to write a love letter to my crush, I didn't expect it to all go sout...
103K 8K 64
This is book one which is completed but you can find the continuation of this book YOU ARE THE EVERYTHING I NEED. ----------+++++++++-----++++++++++...
38.9K 238 27
One boy with a problem, Two girls with a secret, and a drama-filled tour. You call that a disaster, while Justin calls it life. When Justin is gettin...