New Beginning (My Hero Academ...

By lyricc0900

(Cover Art was made by Elentori) DISCLAIMER: New at this...Cut me some slack! Symphony has a dark past but tr... More

Info
Chapter 1 - I'm always here for you
Chapter 2 - Eat This
Chapter 3 - Thank You
Chapter 4 - I'll Text You Later
Chapter 4 - In Love
Chapter 6 - Text
TEEEESSSSTTT SUCK
Chapter 7 - Ok
Chapter 8 - Villians
Chapter 10 - Date
Chapter 11 - Promise
Don't Worry
Chapter 13 - Dad
Chapter 14 - Finals
Chapter 15 - All Might Vs. Symphony
Chapter 16 - Alone
Chapter 17 - My story
Chapter 18 - Why
Chapter 19 - I'm Back
Chapter 20 - Powers
Chapter 21 - Hero Permit
Chapter 22 - Rescued Me
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 12 - I Thought You'd Never Ask

491 11 5
By lyricc0900

(Did not proofread this~) 

Symphony POV

Ever since I told Eijiro everything, we've been closer than ever. We've been going on more dates, he's been walking me home and we've even spent a couple nights with each at each others house. One day when he walked me home from my house, we found a shorter path on the way to to the top. Now I can sleep in a bit more than usual. 

I've been training with Izuku for the sports festival. And now the day has finally come...

I'm currently with Izuku having a nice talk with him about how excited I am for the sports festival to start. Then Lida bust through the door and announced that it was time to go. The class walked out on the field and walking towards the center. Bakugo was call-up by the famous here Midnight to say the student pledge. 

~Silence~

"I just want to say I'm going to win." Everyone started to boo him, and our class knew he was going to say something cocky like that. "And if I win, I'll ask my crush to be my lover." Bakugo looked at Izuku and the class started to snicker while the others were just confused. The audience members awwed at the statement. 

ROUND 1 

"The first faithful game of the festival! Obstacle Race!"

Everyone was pushing each other rushing to get out, I decided to only use 2 elements Air and Black Ice. Once the bell rung Todoroki froze everyone to the floor, but I jumped just in time before it could catch me. I used my black ice to create blades so I could ice skate my way ahead, once the ice was gone I noticed huge robots blocking my way. I used air blade to chop off there heads leaving them dead and continued to run ahead. I was running next to Todoroki and used my black Ice to trip him. Leaving me at the lead, I then built and black ice wall so that I could slow them down. There was then thin wires that go to the other side. I take a couple of steps back and look behind to see some of the extras checking up. I start to jump from one rock to another, with ease and make it to the other side. I see Todoroki check up and I run a bit faster, there way then bombs happen in the dirt. I let my gut guide me and walk in the lighter parts of the dirt. I can finally see the finish line, then I hear a big explosion. I turn around to see Izuku flying through the sky through the air, I smirk and keep running to the finish line. I keep running, still feeling the others behind me, Izuku runs ahead of me and I'm right on his tail. Izuku makes it through the door first while I make it second and Bakugo 3rd, leaving Todoroki 4th.

ROUND 2

"Give it your best! Let's see what we have in store for you next! Cavalry Battle!"

Midnight starts to explain the rules, and since Izuku made it to 1st place the target on his back grew 3 times bigger. Once our 15 min started, everyone was avoiding Izuku like the pledge. I walk up to Midoriya and asked him if I could be a part of his team. "Are you sure Symphony you want to team up with me?" I laughed a bit and held out my pinky, "Remeber, I promised to help you become the number 1 hero no task is too big or small for us." He gave me a determined smile and our pinky intertwined. After our bonding time, Uraraka and Tokoyami joined us as well.

READY! SET! GO!

Since our points added up to Izuku and I's, we had to be on our guard. Dark Shadow kept watch on our sides and I helped Uraraka have steady landings. Mineta's ball were being thrown at us, so every time they got near us I would cut them in half. Before we could move Todoroki's team finally faced us, then he charged right for us. Once is saw ponytail create a white blanket it hit me, "Izuku you have to hold the Ice!" I then created a black Ice dome with and a peephole for Midoriya's eyes to look through. One the dome was created, Midoriya kept the ice steady and we continued to move forward. Pikachu's light night bruised my leg, I let the ice dome crumble. Once Todoroki's group was in front of us he charged. But this time he was too fast, none of us noticed. 

Izuku used his quirk and faced off with Todoroki, he used his fire. Izuku snatched one but it was only 70 points. 

GAME OVER!

We thought we lost but Tokoyami caught the one around his headband just in time. We all cheered and I high fived Tokoyami and Dark Shadow, while Izuku cried a waterfall of joy!

~Timeskip~

The girls and I were getting dressed in our cheer uniform, well... more like everyone stripped me and threw the clothes on me! Uraraka had to drag me out the bathroom. Once all of us made it outside we were all pissed and confused. Ponytail yelled at Mineta and Pikachu for tricking us and I hid behind Urakaka. 

Everyone gathers around and was about to vote until a couple of people dropped out due to purple eraser heads quirk. I'm up against Ashido, I walk over to Eijiro and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Good luck with your match! I know you can beat him!" He blushed a but smiled, "You too!" I walked with the rest of the girls and started to cheer with them!

Match 1

Izuku Midoriya Vs Purple Easer Head

Winner ~ Midoriya 

Match 2

Shoto Todoroki  Vs Tape Gugy

Winner ~ Todoroki 

Match 3

Pikachu Vs Vine Is Dead Girl

Winner ~ Vine Is Dead Girl 

Match 4

Lida  Vs Tech Pinky Pie

Winner ~ Lida

Match 5

Symphony  Vs Ashido

Winner ~ Symphony

Match 6

Ponytail  Vs Tokoyami

Winner ~ Tokoyami

Match 6

Eijiro  Vs Tetsutetsu

Winner ~ Tie

Match 7

Uraraka  Vs Bakugo 

Winner ~ Bakugo

Match 6.2

Eijiro Vs Tetsutetsu

Winner ~ Eijiro

Match 8

Todoroki Vs Midoryia

Winner ~ Todoroki 

During the whole match, I was crying because Izuku kept breaking his figures....After the match...I smacked him on the head for pushing himself too far! 

Match 9

Vine is Dead Girl Vs Lida

Winner ~ Lida

Match 10

Tokoyami Vs Symphony 

Winner ~ Symphony 

I don't know exactly why, but dark shadow didn't want to attack me...So I slide Tokoyami off the platform.

Match 11

Eijiro Vs Bakugo

Winner ~ Bakugo

Match 12

Todokroki Vs Lida

Winner ~ Todoroki

Match 13

Bakugo Vs Symphony 

Winner ~ Bakugo

Even though Bakugo couldn't burn my Ice, he was able to push my foot over the line. Once our match was over, I whispered in his ear, "Treat Izuku right, or I'll kill you. I could have killed you for bullying him in middle school, but I shipped you so I let my anger bottle up. SO if I hear that you break his heart, I'll kill you in your sleep~." I gave him a warm smile and walked away from the pale hothead who needed Midnight to be dragged off the stage because he was a bit scared.

Match 14

Todokroki Vs Bakugo 

Winner ~ Bakugo 

In the end, Bakugo was so pissed that Todoroki didn't bring it his all, so mad that he had to get chained up. But on the bright side I got a text from Izuku that he and Bakugo are dating now~ Glad everything turned out well.

~Timeskip~

I was waiting for Eijiro so we could go over to his house and watch a movie, "Symphony!" I look over to see him running towards me. Before I could open my mouth, he kissed me on the lips passionately. Of course, I kissed back, but once our lips parted he put his hands on my waist and looked at me in the eye. "Will you be my girlfriend?" A single tear shed from my eyes, I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I thought you'd never ask."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 9.2K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...
308K 8.2K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
21.5K 341 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
44.3K 552 13
Deku is bullied by Katsuki, just like in the story. But in this story Deku has a quirk, and a good one at that. But after a tragic accident Deku is f...