I Punched Emilio Martinez

By ughhcelebs

* not finished Meet Dallas Scott. A 17 year old girl just trying to make it through her senior year at Grayso... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1- Meatball Sandwich
Chapter 2- Stuck in a Desk
Chapter 3- Slimed
Chapter 4- Break In
Chapter 5- The Fight (part 1)
Chapter 6- The Fight (part 2)
Chapter 7- Knocked
Chapter 8- Annoyed
Chapter 9- Glitter Green
Chapter 10- Dates and Fires
Chapter 11- Nunya
Chapter 12- Truth
Chapter 13-Tuesday Night
Chapter 14- Caught
Chapter 15- "Nice underwear"
Chapter 16- Lying & Dreams
Chapter 17- Cooking
Chapter 18- Lights Out
Chapter 19- The News
Chapter 20- Red Dash
Chapter 21- A Cereal Mess
Chapter 23- Awake
Chapter 24- Hot or Not
Chapter 25- Fence Hopping
Chapter 26- The Note
Chapter 27- Not Again
Chapter 28- Hurting
Chapter 29- Go after her
Chapter 30- Went after her
Chapter 31- The Picture
Chapter 32- Ran away
Chapter 33- Traitor
Chapter 34- The Secret Is Out
Chapter 35- Elevator Problems
Chapter 36- Get your girl
Chapter 37- Get your man
Chapter 38- Kyle
Chapter 39- Gun Point
Chapter 40- Badass

Chapter 22- 248 Moore Ave

4.2K 138 30
By ughhcelebs

YALLL WE HIT NUMBER 1 IN EMILIO OH MY GOD IM SOOOO SHOOK THANK YOU EVERYONE I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

16 shots- Stefflon Don

Ivan's POV

About an hour later we arrived at the location. It was 11:56pm, only four minutes til 12. The place we arrived at was run down. It was like an abandoned house. I'm assuming no one comes here often but I could be wrong.

The house was blue and the windows were all boarded up with wood. There was a wooden porch that didn't look sturdy and looked like it could break at any second. It gave me weird vibes to be honest.

Ryder parks the car and cuts the engine. We looked around and there was nothing but trees near by. You could easily die out here and no one would know. I had slight fear in me but I instantly shook it out.

I looked at Ryder and he had the same expression as me. It was vacant and silent to the point where you could hear a pin drop.

"You ready for this?" Ryder asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah. Let's go see what this is." I say getting out of the car.

Ryder follows and goes into the trunk of the car. I look at him strangely wondering what he is doing. He pops his head up and closes the trunk. He suddenly throws something at me and I quickly catch it.

"You're going to need that just in case." he tells me as he walks past.

I look down at the black and shiny weapon. It was a little bit heavy but I could manage it. I popped it open to make sure it was loaded. Once I made sure it was loaded I locked it and put it in my waistband.

"Let's go." I nodded my head towards him.

We began walking towards the abandoned house more. You could hear out footsteps in the gravel. We tried to be as quite as we could be so we don't tract attention to ourselves.

We get up to the door and Ryder opens it. He pops his head in first and looks around to make sure the coast in clear. I look around to make sure no one is coming. He taps my shoulder and nods his head saying we can go in.

He opens the door wider and walked in making sure to stay quite. I walked in after him. It was pitch black in here and the only light that was provided was the moonlight. I looked around and it was completely empty. It looked like no one was here.

My eyebrows drew together and I looked at Ryder. He looked at me too with the same expression. Something isn't right I can feel it. It shouldn't be this quite. I shrugged it off and looked around more to see if I could find anything.

"Bro this doesn't seem right." Ryder whispers to me.

"I know. Its quite, too quite." I say narrowing my eyes

"Let'g just go explore the place and see if we can find something." Ryder suggests.

I nod and Ryder steps forward and I follow. Which we shouldn't have done in the first place. We should've just turned around and went home.

The second he stepped more into the house a loud buzzer went off and all the lights turned on. We looked around in panic and immediately pulled our guns out. A few second later a sound went off coming towards us.

I heard Ryder groan and his hands shoot down to his leg. I look down a notice a needle went into it. My eyes went wide as I tried to regain my focus and find where it came from but I was too late. A few moments later there was a sharp pain in my leg and I fell to the floor.

Before darkness took over I saw a man in a suit while two men picked me up and took me somewhere.

***

I started to wake up a little bit and my head was hanging. I started to wake up more and lifted my head up. I look around and it was completely dark. The only light was the big light on me and a big light on Ryder that was right in front of me.

I looked at him and saw that he was tied up. His wrist were tied to the arms of the chair and his ankles were tied at the bottom of the chair. His head was still hanging low. He hasn't woken up yet.

I look down and noticed I'm also tied up. Sh*t. This wasn't the plan at all. I need to wake up Ryder so we can get out of here like now. I start whisper yelling his name to try and wake him up. After a few attempts he groans.

"Ryder wake up. We have to figure out a way to get out of here." I whispered

"Where are we?" he groans again.

"I don't know where we are." I say through my teeth.

"Well looks like it's going to be hard to get out since we're tied up." he looks at his wrist.

"Yeah, thanks for stating the obvious Captain Obvious." My face went straight.

"Hey don't get all snappy at me because we are in this mess." he replied back.

"It's your fault! You're the one who took a step forward and set off an alarm or something!" I yell through my teeth.

"No it's not. You also agreed to it so it's not all my fault." he huffs.

"Oh, don't put the blame on me now." I glared

"But it's not all-

"Can you guys stop bickering I'm getting annoyed." A voice cuts off Ryder.

We both look to the side to see where the voice is coming from. The person comes closer into view. There stood a man with dark colored hair. He had brown eyes and looked like he was in his 40s. He was wearing a black suit and had a bright smile on his face.

I had no idea who this man was. I've never seen him before in my life. I looked over at Ryder and he also stared at the man looking like he had no idea who he was either. Why would he tie us up and bring us somewhere else?

"So boys, I'm assuming you got the picture and the note on the back of it. Am I wrong?" he asks.

Wait. This is starting to make sense now. My eyes went wide as I realized the situation. I looked at Ryder and he just stared at the man speechless.

"Are you the man in the picture?" Ryder questioned.

"Ding Ding Ding. Jackpot." he laughs.

"Why are we here." I snapped.

"Ah ah ah. That kind of attitude isn't going to work here. Now I will explain why you are here in a moment but I want answers first." he states as someone brings out a table and a chair out of no where.

"Why should we answer you." I asked angrily.

"Well unless you want to stay here and risk dying then I suggest you give me the answers I want." He smirks.

"Fine. We will give answers as long as you give us answers too." Ryder states.

"Don't worry boys. Ill give you more than you need to know here." he leans back.

"So my first question is if you know who Lexi really is?" he folds his hands.

"No we don't know who she really is. No one has seen her face before because she wears the mask all the time." I rolled my eyes

"Well most have seen her face already." he smirks again.

"Have you seen her face?" Ryder asks in shock.

"Ah ah ah. I ask the questions first here." He points his finger at Ryder.

"Anyways, what do you boys know about Lexi?" he asks.

"We don't know much. All we know that she is a fighter. Her information is disappeared from the internet. We tried getting information on her but we couldn't find anything." I sighed.

"Alright that is good enough." he snaps his fingers.

Two men come out and take the table and chair. The man begins to get up and walk away. I become confused but then start yelling at him.

"Hey you have to answer out questions now." I yelled and he stopped walking

"Well if you insist." he says.

He walks back and the men put everything back down.

"Ask away." he gestures us to speak

"Why are we here." Ryder asked.

He looks at Ryder and smirks.

"Well you're here for many reasons. Lexi being one of them." he says.

"Do you know who Lexi really is?" I asked quickly.

"Eager aren't we? Well to answer your question I do in fact know who Lexi really is but that's for me to know and for you to find out." he points at me

"Is the girl in the picture Lexi?" Ryder asked.

"I don't know. You tell me." the man smirks.

"Who are you?" Ryder asks again.

"The names Keith." he greets.

"Alright that's enough questions boys. I have a meeting to go to." He starts to stand up.

"Take care of them." Keith snaps.

Ryder and I look at each other and panic. Four men come out and grab out chairs. We start to yell at them to leave us alone but they don't listen.

"Hey boys." Keith yells at us.

We turn our attention towards him.

"Lexi is closer to you than you think. As they say, Everything happens for a reason." he smirks and walk off

Ryder and I look back at each other. A few second later something sticks in my neck causing me to become drowsy. A few moments later darkness takes over.

____________________________________

Was it a good idea to go to the address in the first place? How come they were taken to a different location? Why did they inject them with stuff? Who is Keith? Is Keith Red Dash? Is Keith really in the picture? Why does he want to know what they know about Lexi? Does he really know that Lexi is Dallas? What does he mean when Lexi is closer to them then they know? Who's the girl in the picture? Is it Lexi? Why is everyone saying 'everything happens for a reason'? Is it a coincidence? Or is it for a reason?
What will happen next?
Find out in...
I Punched Emilio Martinez
8/22/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.3K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
126K 7.5K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
297K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
789K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...