Raised by Vampires|| Harry Po...

By Always777

Lynn Salvatore is a pure blooded witch who was raised by her two vampire cousins. Turmoil in Mystic Falls has... More

Disclaimer + Blurb
From Mystic Falls
To Hogsmeade
Preparations
Off to Hogwarts
Classes
Saturday
Saturday Pt. 2
Forgiveness
Dinner and A Show
Dinner and A Show Pt. 2
Letters
Memories
Stephen
Pinky and Dobby
Patronus
Halloween
Salazar
A Merry Christmas?
Death Becomes Her
The Return of Two
The Black Lake's Surprise
Lock and Load Wands at the Ready
The Aftermath
Epilogue

Unexpected Happenings

3.6K 104 61
By Always777

Chapter 19

This new sire bond thing was quickly becoming a major pain in my rear end, because the boys, Remus, and Salazar began squabbling over who was going to walk directly beside me. Salazar threatened to hex them all, and Klaus said he would eat them if they didn't back away. When we got to the hospital wing, Madam Pomfrey's face went through a range of quick emotions. First was happiness, because I was back safely, second was dismay at the sight of the boys, and third was happiness at the sight of the boys. I fought off the urge to burst into silent laughter, instead I just grinned at her. She shooed me over to one of the beds, and nearly had to fight Salazar just to get near enough to examine me. I think she cast a stinging jinx that landed on his buttocks.

"What do you think Poppy?" Klaus asked, looking at her with concern.

"Well I have only seen this one other time. In fact, it was when you lads were in school." She said pointing to Snape, Remus, and Sirius.

"What do you mean?" Snape asked.

"A fourth year Slytherin, Regulus Black came to me unable to talk. He had the same symptoms as Miss Salvatore." She said.

"My brother?" Sirius asked in shock. "I didn't even know about it."

"He didn't want to tell you because a fourth year Hufflepuff had cursed him. He didn't want it to get around that a Hufflepuff had cursed a Slytherin. Regulus knew you'd pick on him relentlessly, and he was afraid his fellow Slytherins would ridicule him. He never told me the name of the one who did it."

"Well the good news is, that he was able to talk again." Sirius said, glancing at me. "So how do we cure her?"

"The good news is we can. The bad news is, it's going to take a month or so to do it, and it may drive you slightly insane." Madam Pomfrey said, looking at me. "It caused Regulus to go a little mad."

I stared at her with wide eyes. "What do you mean 'mad'." I wrote.

"It was a homemade jinx, and the only way to cure it is with a Babbling Potion. Now a Babbling Potion causes one to babble uncontrollably, and because he couldn't talk, Regulus had all kinds of thoughts rambling around in his head. He told me later that at times he thought his head would explode. It built up so much inside his head, that one day it just burst forth out of his mouth. He spent two days in here, staring at the ceiling, babbling about nonsense."

The boys, the guys, Remus, and Sirius burst out laughing, and I glared at them.

"It's not funny you guys!" Hermione yelled, though she tried to hide a snicker of her own.

"Oh sure, everyone just laugh at me." I wrote, and rolled my eyes at them. Then turned to Madam Pomfrey. "So how do we go about doing this?"

"Well, you need to drink a babbling potion every morning until it finally breaks free."

"Will it cause lasting effects?" Salazar asked, trying to hide a snicker, and I glared at him.

"No, Regulus seemed fine after he stopped babbling. However, I don't have any babbling potion brewed, because it not necessarily something I keep handy."

"Poppy, would you like me to brew you up a batch." Snape asked.

"Yes Severus, if you would be so kind."

He nodded his head, and quickly strode out the door.

"So does this mean I have to stay here in the castle for the rest of Christmas vacation?" I wrote.

"No, other than not being able to talk, you're perfectly fine. You can go home, but I want you to rest for the next few days and not do anything to strenuous. Once Severus has brewed the potion, I'll send you enough to last until classes start back."

"How will this affect her school work?" Elijah asked.

"Regulus said that during class he was fine. It was when he was alone, or when someone talked to him that it was the worst. He had no problems concentrating on class or homework."

I nodded. Sounds good. As long as it's not going to mess with my grades. "Thank you Madam Pomfrey." I wrote.

She smiled at me. "You're welcome dear. Now, I want you to go home and go straight to bed. I trust you all will allow her some much needed rest?" She asked looking at the boys.

"Are you sure you don't want her to stay here?" Stefan asked with a grin.

"Not unless you want me to hex the lot of you, because I will." She replied with a smiled.

"We will make sure she gets plenty of rest Poppy." Klaus said with a nod.

HA! Yeah right!

"Do you want me to ask Pinky to bring you some soup?" Elijah asked.

"Are you warm? Do you need some more blankets?"

"Princess, would you like me to stay in here with you?"

"Do you need any more pillows?"

"Are you sure you're not hungry?"

"Love, would you like me to sleep with you so you feel safe?" Klaus asked, glaring at Damon.

Mothering hens indeed! I glared at them.

They were standing inside my bedroom door with wide eyes and concerned looks on their faces. Salazar and Elijah were wringing their hands, Damon and Klaus were fighting over who was going to stay with me, and Stefan and Remus kept asking if I needed anything. Oh for crying out loud!

"No, no, no, no, no, and no." I wrote. "I'm fine, I just want to sleep. There is no reason to stay with me." I continued, glancing at Klaus and Damon. "I'll be fine."

"Are you sure Princess?" Damon asked.

"Yes, now SHOO!" I wrote.

They nodded their heads, and with lots of grumbling they left. I sighed and looked at Blue, who had jumped onto the bed and curled up next to my pillows. I smiled at him, curled my arm around his stomach, and pulled him towards my chest as I laid down. He licked my hand and starting purring contently. I love you too Blue. And I fell asleep

I woke up sometime during the night, and for some reason, my bed felt very crowded. I opened my eyes, and with the moonlight streaming in through the windows, I saw Klaus asleep on my right and Damon was asleep on my left. Blue had obviously got up and left at some point, but I just glared at the two of them. You have got to be kidding me! I got up and made my way downstairs, which by the way is no easy task in a house full of vampires, and made myself a sandwich.

If I had known this sire bond was going to be this much of a pain, I'd have never drank that blood. I sighed.

I finished my sandwich, and walked into the living room, fully prepared to fall asleep on the sofa, instead I nearly sat on Remus, who was there asleep. I sighed and headed back upstairs to Klaus's room. At least I knew no one was going to be in that bed. Except Blue, who apparently had the right idea, by finding an empty bed.

"Princess! Where are you?!"

"Love are you ok!? Where are you?!"

My eyes flew open and I sat bolt upright.

"Princess?"

"Love?"

"Where is she? Is she missing again?" I heard Elijah ask in a panic.

Why me? Seriously, why me?

I groaned, laid back down, and pulled the covers over my head. Blue started yowling as loud as he could, and Klaus's bedroom door nearly flew off its hinges.

"Oh thank goodness." Klaus breathed. "She's in here!" He called out.

"I figured I'd sleep here since my bed was being occupied." I wrote, without emerging from under the covers. "And I was asleep until you crazy people started yelling."

"I'm sorry." Klaus said, climbing into the bed with me. "You just scared us is all."

"Yeah I woke up next to Klaus, and needless to say, I was a little disturbed by it." Damon said, climbing into the bed on the other side of me.

UGH!

"Why are you trying to sleep with her? Get out of my bed!" Klaus yelled.

"I don't know! Don't yell at me! I just feel the need to be close to her!" Damon yelled back.

I snapped my fingers at Blue, who wound his way under the covers and settled down against my chest. I grabbed hold of him and apparated us into my bed, which was now unoccupied, and covered us both up. There was a thundering stampede of footsteps in the hallway as Klaus and Damon fought their way back to my room.

"Lynn, you might as well accept the fact that you have two admirers now." Salazar said with a snicker. He had been sleeping in our guest bedroom.

"What are you talking about?" Klaus asked, sitting down on the bed next to me.

"It seems the sire bond has effected Damon in a way that we didn't expect." Elijah said, laughing hysterically from the doorway.

Remus snorted. "Oh this can't be good."

Oh no, please no! I don't think I can put up with the both of them!

"Damon?" Stefan asked, looking at him weirdly. "Is there something we need to know?"

"No."

"Are you sure?" Salazar laughed. "Because the evidence says otherwise."

"Damon!" Klaus exclaimed. "You're love with her! I can't believe this!"

I peeked my head out from under the covers and stared at Damon, who was laying down next to me...again.

Oh please say it's not true!

"I'm sorry Princess. I've tried to hide it for a long time, but the sire bond is obviously not going to let me ignore my feelings anymore."

Elijah burst out laughing, Stefan shook his head and sank into my desk chair, and Klaus sat there opened mouthed staring at him.

No, no, no, please no. Why does my life have to be so COMPLICATED!!! I sat up in the bed, shook my head, and rested it in my hands. Why me?

Damon sat up and kissed my hair. "I'm sorry."

"Don't kiss her!" Klaus yelled.

"I'll kiss her if I want too!" Damon shouted. "I love her just as much as you do!"

"She was my girlfriend first!"

"I've known her longer!"

They glared at one another, and Salazar stepped in. "Ok, obviously we have a problem here."

YOU THINK! "I'm dreaming." I wrote. "This is just one of Remus's jokes. I'm dreaming. It's the only explanation."

"I wish I could say this is a joke Lynn, but unfortunately it's not." Remus said with a snort.

"No Princess, this isn't a dream. It's real." Damon sighed. "Yes it's true, I love you. There, I said it. Is everyone happy now?"

"NO!" Klaus exclaimed. "I'm not happy! This can't be happening." He said in shock, sitting down in my window seat. "This just can't be happening."

"Well it is, and we will get through this, just like we have done with everything else in the past." Elijah said.

"How Elijah?" Klaus asked. "How are we going to get through this? I'm going to have to spend the rest of eternity trying to keep Damon from shagging my girlfriend!"

"You can try." Damon said with a smirk, and I pushed him out the bed. "What was that for!" He cried.

I glared at him. Don't play dumb with me.

"Ok, that's enough. Let's be adults about this." Stefan said, standing up. "Damon, you're not really going to come between them are you?"

Damon looked at his brother and rolled his eyes. "No Stefan, of course I'm not. Klaus is like a brother to me, and Princess," he said turning to me. "I know how much you love Klaus, but I also know you don't love me that way."

"I just don't want anyone's feelings to get hurt." I wrote.

"I'm not hurt Princess. I'm really not. I knew the moment you two fell in love, which was long before you actually got together, that I'd have to accept it, and I did. I'm just going to have to work harder at ignoring the sire bond. I know it's not going to be easy, and there might be times when I can't fight it, but please don't be mad when it happens. I just need to figure out how to fight it."

"We will help you fight it." Klaus said with a nod. "Just don't try and shag her, and we can all stay friends."

"There will be NO shagging." I wrote.

"Are you sure?" Damon asked with a grin.

"Damon!" Klaus exclaimed.

"I'm just kidding!"

"CHILDREN!" I wrote.

"I'm sorry." Damon said with a smirk. "I couldn't help it."

"Well I think it's time we all head to breakfast. Lynn needs to eat before she takes the babbling potion." Salazar said.

As if my life couldn't get any worse......

Fifteen men on the dead man's chest...Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum! Drink and the devil had done for the rest...Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum! Pirates of the Caribbean is my favorite movie series. Did you know that Blue? I really thought it was the best, and I'm going to have to watch them again. I think that...Oh the sky is so clear tonight, and you can see all the stars. I think Elijah is keeping it that way on purpose.

"Love? How do you feel?" Klaus asked. "You haven't touched your dinner."

I'm fine. Did you know peas are a pretty shade of green? It reminds me of Slytherin. Speaking of Slytherin, snakes really are cool. I think...

"Love?"

"She looks a little out of it." Stefan said. "I'm worried."

"Me too." Salazar replied. "She's been staring at nothing all day, with the same blank expression on her face."

"Yeah like a mental patient at the nut house." Damon remarked. "I don't like this."

"I want my Lynn back." Remus said walking over to me, and putting his hands on the side of my face. "This is not my Lynn."

Remus, I am your Lynn. Just slightly more insane. Before you even ask, No I'm not hungry. I would eat but....Squirrel! Awe he is so cute! I wonder if he'd let me play with....

"Lynn? What are you thinking about?" Elijah asked.

"Squirrels." I wrote, staring at him.

"Well it could be worse." Sirius remarked.

"It is worse." I wrote. "Besides, I wonder what Blue would look like with pink fur. I think that would be funny, but don't worry Blue, Mommy loves you and would never turn you pink. Speaking of pink, has anyone seen Pinky? I need to tell her I love her."

They all stared at me, and I stared back at them.

"What?" I wrote.

"We're worried about you Love."

"There is no need to be worried." I wrote. "I'm perfectly fine. I think the house needs to be repainted. I think it would look good if we painted it blue. Speaking of Blue, has anyone seen him? I miss him. I really.....need to find him. I think we should go for a walk. Fresh air might be good for me. "Yeah I should go for a walk." I wrote, as I stood up to walk out the house.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're not going anywhere Princess." Damon said, grabbing me by the shoulders.

You really do have pretty eyes. I'm glad I was born with your color eyes. It makes us unique. "Did you know that?" I wrote.

"Know what?" He asked.

Huh? I stared at him blankly.

"Maybe we can compel her to talk. Would that work?" Damon asked, looking over at Salazar.

Salazar shook his head. "No."

"How do you know?" Klaus asked.

Salazar sighed. "Because I've already tried."

I burst into silent laughter.

"What's funny Lynn?" Sirius asked.

"Yoshi in Mario Kart Wii." I wrote. "He's my favorite character."

"Ok, time for bed." Stefan said, standing up.

"But she hasn't eaten anything since breakfast." Klaus protested. "She needs to eat something."

Suddenly a stag burst through the kitchen wall.

"Lynn, I hope you're ok." Harry's voice rang out. "Let me know how you're doing."

I smiled as the stag disappeared. I waved my wand in a big circle over my head. Expecto Patronum! Wait, why did nothing happen? I stomped my feet, and jumped up and down. Bunnies are fluffy. Expecto Patronum! Why is nothing happening! I stomped my feet again.

"If you're trying to cast a patronus, it's not going to work because the incantation has to be spoken out loud." Salazar commented.

"He's right." Remus said.

I stared at them, then burst into silent tears. I saw Sirius cast a patronus, and send it away, but I don't know what he had it say. I sank to the kitchen floor, and Damon sat down beside me.

"It's ok Princess. We will get through this. I love you." He whispered, as he kissed my lips. "I'm so sorry that this happened. It's all my fault. I'm so sorry." He sobbed. Tears were rolling down his face. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I love you, please forgive me." He said, kissing my lips again.

Klaus cleared his throat and started to say something, but Salazar cut him off.

"Niklaus, just let it be for right now. I know it's uncomfortable to watch, but just give him a moment. You have to understand what's happening. He feels guilty because of what has happened. Lynn clearly isn't doing good at all. We all feel it, but Damon is taking it the hardest right now, because he feels it's his fault. We are all trying to adjust to the sire bond, and Lynn's condition isn't helping matters. Everyone's emotions are running high right now. Just let it be."

Klaus sighed and sank into the kitchen chair. "Yes sir." He said quietly.

Harry's stag appeared in the kitchen again. "Can I floo over? Maybe just to sit with her?"

"Now isn't a good time Harry. Maybe tomorrow you can floo over. I'll let you know." Sirius said, sending his patronus back.

"I love you." Damon whispered, kissing my lips again. "I'm so sorry."

I'm tired. I stared blankly at him. I know you guys think I'm not processing what's happening, but I am. I love you Damon. I hope you will stop blaming yourself. "It's ok." I wrote.

"What do you need?" Remus asked.

Kittens. No, bunnies. No! Damn it! "Sleep." I wrote.

"Ok Love, then sleep it is. Come on, let's get you into bed."

Suddenly I stopped dead, and grabbed Klaus's arm. Pink is the color of cotton candy. NO, concentrate! I shook my head to clear it. "Dreams. Meet me in my dreams." I wrote.

"What are you talking.....OF COURSE! Love, that's brilliant!"

"Let's get you into bed Lynn, and when you're asleep, we will be there." Salazar said, nodding vigorously.

I nodded my head, and let Klaus lead me to my room. Finally I could rest.

My eyes fluttered open, I sat up, looked around, and grinned. They were all sitting around my room, in chairs and on the bed, and they were studying me.

"Love? Can you talk?"

"YEP!" I grinned. "Thank goodness. Sorry I was just enjoying the silence for a moment. My head has been buzzing with words all day."

"But you're ok right?" Stefan asked. "I mean you're not hurt or in pain?"

"No, nothing like that. I'm fine, it's just there are so many words and thoughts in my head, and there really isn't any way to get them out. Writing doesn't help."

"Well I have made it to where the babbling potion isn't affecting you right now. By the way, they are all asleep too, so I'm the one controlling the dream." Salazar said. "It was the easiest way to get us all together."

"I understand. I just hope it's no trouble."

"Of course it's not Lynn." Elijah said. "Now tell us what's happening."

"Well I wanted you all here because I know you're concerned. I know you guys think that I'm not aware of what's going on around me, but I am. I can hear what you say, but sometimes it's hard to concentrate. Especially when you guys are all talking loudly."

"So what do you need us to do?" Remus asked.

"I need to guys to whisper or talk low. I'm not saying don't talk to me, all I'm saying is talk in a low tone. Madam Pomfrey said, Regulus mentioned that it was worse when he was alone, but I don't find that true for me. When Klaus left after making sure I was in bed, I finally had a little bit of peace. Now, don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't want you guys around, it's just that I need everyone to be calm."

"The potion may affect people differently." Elijah said. "Ok I get that, but if calm is what you need, then how is this going to work when you're back in class?"

"I don't know, and that is what worries me. You guys are not going to like what I'm about to say, but I'm thinking about dropping out of school."

"What?! Are you crazy!" Stefan yelled.

"No, absolutely not!" Elijah exclaimed.

Salazar shook his head. "Lynn, answer me this, what is that going to accomplish?"

"Well, ever since I came to school there has been nothing but trouble. This whole thing with Greyback is because of me. I get special treatment because of it, which I still don't think is fair to the other students. All this weird stuff happens to me, and it causes undue attention. I don't know, I'm thinking I should just drop out to save other people from having to deal with it all."

Salazar sighed. "So let me get this straight, you are selfish enough to believe that whatever happens to you, directly affects, I don't know, some third year Hufflepuff?"

"Selfish?" I asked confused.

"Yes selfish. The entire whole of Hogwarts does not revolve around you. I know that's not what you're saying, but I'm trying to prove a point. That third year Hufflepuff does not care if you have your own common room and quarters. A seventh year Ravenclaw does not care that Greyback has targeted you. Do you want to know why? It's because they are too worried about their exams and N.E.W.T.S. The only people who are bothered by it are your friends, and they are bothered by it because they love and care about you. You dropping out is not only going to hurt you, but your friends too. They will be worried about you, not to mention they will miss you. Besides, you dropping out isn't going to stop Greyback if he decides to take Hogwarts hostage. I don't mean to sound so harsh and rude, but you are nothing but a side dish to him. So stop being selfish." Salazar said.

I sighed and looked down at my covers as I started fiddling with them. "You're right Salazar. I'm sorry."

"Get Harry to tell you how his last four years have been. For four years he was going through almost the same thing you are." Remus added.

I looked up and smiled at him. "I know, he has told me all about it."

"Well good, that's settled then." Stefan said. "I don't want to hear anymore nonsense about you dropping out."

"You won't." I sighed.

"Good. I guess we better let you sleep then." Salazar said. "You need plenty of rest."

"Wait! Before you stop the dream, I need to say something else. You," I said, pointing to Damon, "come here and sit."

He looked at me surprised, but walked over to the bed and sat in front of me. I took my hand, cupped his chin, and looked directly into his eyes.

"You listen to me right now, and you listen good." I said. "I do not blame you for what has happened. It is not your fault. What I need most from you right now is, your pain in the ass snarky annoying comments and behavior. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Princess. I do." He said with a smile.

"Good, because I need normalcy as much as possible right now. Normal is snarky pain in the ass Damon, not whiney whimpering Damon. Got it?"

"I got it."

"Good. Now if you want to stay in my room you can, BUT in that chair right there." I said pointing to my overstuffed reading chair.

"Not in the bed?" He asked with pleading eyes.

"No." Klaus and I said together.

"As for you," I said pointing to Klaus. "You park your sexy British butt right here and don't move." I said, motioning to the other side of the bed.

He gave me a lopsided grin. "Yes ma'am."

"Now one more thing. Tomorrow night I want ALL of you to go wherever it is you go to get fresh blood. Stefan that means you too. You all need it. Pinky can stay with me, and Sirius, and even Harry too, if it makes you feel better. Is that clear?" I asked snuggling down in my bed.

"I just love how she thinks she's in charge." Elijah said with a snort.

"I am, and don't you forget it." I said with a grin. "I mean it though, you all need fresh blood. Promise me you will."

"We promise." They all chorused, nodding their heads.

"Good."

"Goodnight." They said.

"Goodnight you guys, I love you all." I said, as Salazar let me fall back to sleep.

We will see what tomorrow brings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 764 23
"We need help Severus" the old man that was sit on his leather chair said looking at his arm. "Are you sure of this, i mean vampires, really?" Severi...
19.4K 331 22
Love,power and most importantly family what happens when Adelaide and percy are having trouble defeating a demon and find out that they are not only...
7.2K 130 25
Sirius Black has a twin sister who always want to impress her parents. So when they get accepted into Hogwarts their parents are happy for them. So w...
13.5K 204 15
Emma is an proud American teenager living amongst equally proud Mancunians. Tough, strong and solo: all that changes when she meets a certain Liam Ga...