Bullied By The Bad Boy

By SwagBelieberXox

Selena is a 17 year old girl who gets bullied by the schools hottest guy also know as the bad boy. But what h... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 2

1K 21 28
By SwagBelieberXox

*Selena's pov*

Miss Laird:"Alright. You guys have forty more minutes in here and you can go. I'm gonna go sort some things out so stay here and be quite." She pointed a finger at us and walked out and as soon as she did everyone started talking and throwing things around

Justin:"How's detention slut?" He turned on his sit to look at me. Can he like leave me alone already?

Me:"Erm...nice?" I said unsure of what to say. He started laughing like I said the most funniest joke.

Justin:"You're a weird ass slut you know that? No one will ever like you. I bet you're parents hate you too." He said and turned back around. I looked down as I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Why does he always have to say that mean stuff to me. My parents don't hate me.

Dad use to love me before he sadly died. He always use to read me bed time stories, take me to the park, take me to school and other stuff. He was the best father someone could ever wish for. I wish he was here. He would help me out and give me an advice in this situation.

Don't get me wrong I love my mother it's just I was more closer to dad then her. I would rather tell dad my secrets then mom. He would always understand me and wouldn't judge me. I miss him so much.

I started crying silently thinking about him.

"Awww is little Slutena crying?" Someone called out catching everyone's attention as they all looked at me before they started laughing. I sunk down on my chair I put my head down so my hair covered my face.

Miss Laird:"Hey! What don't you understand in the word silence?! Your in detention and not a party so all of you shut up unless you want an hour added!" She yelled walking back inside making everyone to shut up. Thank god.

Miss Laird:"Now. I'll be a nice person today and let you go now because I have a lot of things to do. So get out." She hissed. I quickly grabbed my bag before rushing out not wanting Justin to catch up with me.

After fifteen minutes I made it home with ought getting beaten.
I opened the door to be greeted with silence.

Me:"Mum?" I called out. She came out of the kitchen with a worried expression.

Mom:"Oh dear where were you? I was worried sick." She hugged me tight.

Me:"Sorry mom I had a detention."

Mom:"Detention? You?"

Me:"I know right? My teacher is strict so she put me in detention for being late." I explained.

Mom:"Oh okay. And erm....there's something I need to talk to you about." She said nervously.

Me:"What is it mom?"

Mom:"Come sit down and I'll explain." She pulled me towards the living room where we sat down on the couch.

Mom:"So you know how my work is right? Traveling all the time and stuff?" She asked making me more nervous. I didn't get to spend much time with my mom since dad died because of her job. She's always traveling for business and this take weeks.

Mom:"Well there's this really important business we need to take care of and we have to go to England to complete it." My eyes widened.

Me:"What?!"

Mom:"Listen, this will be a good opportunity to get a lot of money and we can go to your favourite place and move on from here. Don't you want that?"

Me:"Yeah but I didn't know you had to go that far." I whined.

Mom:"I know honey but this is very important."

Me:"How long for?" She sighed looking at me straight in the eyes.

Mom:"Three months."

Me:"What?! That's too long! What am I supposed to do on my own for three months?!"

Mom:"See that's what I really wanted to talk about. Do you remember my best friend Pattie Mallete?" Oh no. She's Justin's mom.

Me:"Yeah?...."

Mom:"Well you're gonna stay at her house till I come back." She said and that's when I lost it.

Me:"Are you mad?! I can't go there! No! I refuse I'm not going!"

Mom:"I'm sorry but I already talked to her about this and she agreed. Plus her son will be there to. He's a handsome young boy. Maybe you two-"

Me:"No! Hell no! Don't even think about it! We wouldn't even be friends let alone...that." I scrunched my nose up cringing of the thought.

Mom:"Well that's a different thing but you'll have to stay with them till I come back." She said again. My face fell.

Me:"When are you leaving?" I asked in tears.

Mom:"Oh honey." She hugged me tight. I hugged her back way more harder. This is going to be the worst summer ever.

Mom:"I'm leaving tomorrow at 10 am but don't worry you will have so much fun there that you won't even realise that I left!" She tried to cheer me up. If only you knew...

Mom:"And also you won't be going to school tomorrow cause you'll be at their house at 11 and you need to pack so go head up." She smiled at me. I fake smiled before going to my room plopping down on my bed staring at the ceiling.

And to think it can't get more worse. I have to spend my summer and extra two months with my worst bully. I hate my life!

I picked up my pillow digging my face in it before letting out a muffled scream.

Mom:"Sweetie are you okay?" She yelled from downstairs.

Me:"Yeah mom I'm fine!"

Mom:"Alright start packing!"

I sighed before walking to my closet and picked out my suitcase throwing it on the bed. Then I went through my clothes picking out the ones I needed before packing it. I packed my make up and products into a different bag and walked downstairs.

Mom:"Are you finished packing?"

Me:"Yeah..."

Mom:"Alright. I cooked spaghetti today. It's in the microwave."

Me:"Thanks."

I went to the kitchen and heated up my food. After it was done in sat down at the kitchen counter before digging in.

*Justin's pov*

I couldn't beat up that slut today because she literally sprinted of like flash. But she's gonna get it tomorrow. She thinks she can go home without a beating? Think again.

I parked my car in the garage of my house before walking inside.

Mom:"Detention?"

Me:"Yeah..." I looked down. I know...the schools bad boy feeling ashamed about having a detention? Shocking huh? Well I love my mum and I don't want her thinking of me bad. I know what I do to Selena is bad but I have a reason.

Mom:"Justin you have to stop getting detentions and focus on your learning. You'll be stupid for your rest of your life if you keep going like this."

Me:"I know mum and I'm sorry I'll try to be good from now on." Maybe.

Mom:"Okay good...now there's some food in the kitchen go eat and I have to talk to you about something."

Me:"Okay." I walked to the kitchen to find my favourite food waiting there on the table to be eaten by me.

I quickly sat down and dug in.

Mom:"Woah chill down tiger the foods not going anywhere." She joked causing me to chuckle.

Mom:"So...you remember Mandy Teefy? My best friend since high school?"

Me:"Yeah?"

Mom:"Well she's going away for  business and won't come back till three months."

Me:"And why are you telling me this?" I asked I took a sip of my drink.

Mom:"Because her daughter Selena is going to stay with us."

I spit out the water and looked at her as if she had 6 heads.

Me:"What?! Are you out of your mind?! Did you hit you're head or something?!"

Mom:"Don't yell at my young boy and no I didn't hit my head I'm perfectly fine. I already discussed this with her mother and we agreed that she's staying here with us."

Me:"No mom you can't do this to me. I don't like her she's annoying and ugly." I whined.

Mom:"Justin Drew Bieber! How dare you speak like that about a women?" She shrieked. She has a hate towards boys who insult or even touch a girl in a wrong way.

Me:"But it's true."

Mom:"Alright that's it. Never talk about a women like that ever again you hear me?! That's disrespectful! That's not how I raised you! And she's staying and you're gonna be friends with her! End of conversation!"

She argued and stormed out of the kitchen.

This can't be happening. I can't have her here. No. That will make everything worse.

Alright...so let me tell you the story of why I'm bullying her. Well....part of it..

*10 years ago.*

Me:"Hey Sel." I hugged my best friend Selena who I have a huge crush on.

Selena:"Hey JayJay." She hugged me back.

Me:"Look! I got this for you!" I showed her the flower I picked out of my garden.

Selena:"Awww it's so pweety! Thank you JayJay!" She kissed my cheek making me look down feeling my cheeks burn.

Mandy:"Selena! Justin! Come on you're going to be late for school!" I heard antie Katie yell. Me and Selena ran downstairs and picked up our bags.

Selena:"Mom! Mom! Look what Justin got me." She squealed and showed the flower I gave her.

Mandy:"Aw it's beautiful. Justin is a very nice little boy isn't he?" She looked at me smiling. I blushed and looked down.

Pattie:"Are you guys ready?" My mom came in smiling at us.

Me:"Yeah!" I smiled back and put an arm around Selena's shoulder.

Mandy:"Awww! Okay then let's go."  We followed them to the car and sat in waiting till my mom is done with putting our sit belt on.

After we arrived at school me and Sel ran to the playing room where we saw our other friend Ryan.

Selena:"Ryan!" She yelled and hugged him the flower I gave her still in her hands.

Ryan:"Hey Sel. Hi Justin." He high fived me after letting go of Selena.

Me:"Hey Ry."

Ryan:"Selena can I ask you something?"

Selena:"Mmmhmm." She nodded.

Ryan:"Will you...will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I looked at him with wide eyes.

Selena:"Yes!" She jumped in his arms dropping the flower I gave her. He kissed her cheek and walked away leaving me there heart broken.

____

That's why I bully her. She broke my heart. She just ripped my heart out of my chest and stepped on it like a piece of trash.

I'll admit I still have a tiny bit of crush on her but that won't stop me. Her staying with us for three months is bad because my feelings will only grow  for her and she will just break my heart again.

And I don't like being used. Even though I am using Hailey. I only need her for a good fuck that's it. There's no serious feelings there.

I loved her. I treated her like the Princess she is and what does she do? Jumps right into my best friends arms. I know I'm being dramatic right now because we were just kids but I loved her.

Mom:"Oh and by the way she's going to be here tomorrow." She popped her head back in to the kitchen before walking out again.

I threw my hands up and sat back down. Well this is going to be an interesting summer...

________________________________

Please.

Comment.

And.

Vote!

Till next time .😘😘❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 449 30
Harry is 17 and a bad boy. He smokes cigarettes and constantly gets into fights. All of his classmates and people in town know not to mess with him...
15.2K 485 19
Justin has spent his whole life causing trouble for everybody because he did not have the love from his parents. Selena has lived her entire with par...
152K 4.4K 35
She's the girl who's arranged to get married to a guy she doesn't know when she turns eighteen while he's the guy who lives he's life happily without...
127K 6.7K 74
17 year old Ariana Grande loved her life as it was, she was with 17 year old Justin Bieber, who loved her very much. He then became famous for a vide...