Project Ugly// l.h au

By loosends

In which a girl who has decided to go all natural meets an arrogant blonde boy who only wants to be her frien... More

Project Ugly// Luke Hemmings au
0.1// Chemistry
0.3// Delivery
0.4// Nerves
0.5// Or Nah
0.6// Lucas
0.7// Angel
0.8// Friendly
0.9// Intoxicated
1.0// The Morning After
1.1// Complications
1.2// Vices and Virtues
1.3// Confessions
1.4// Advice
1.5// Slip Ups
1.6// Temporary Bliss
1.7// Revealed
1.8// Don't Wanna Be Your Friend I Wanna Kiss Your Neck
1.9// Stay
2.0// Sugar We're Going Down
2.1// Control
2.2// Pancakes
2.3// Dinner
Please Read!!!!!!
2.4// Prompose
2.5// Prom
2.6// Teenage Drama Queen
2.7// Girl That You Love
2.8// Deadly Conversation
2.9// Holy
3.0// Coming Down
3.1// Strange Love
3.2// She's My Winona
// Character Ask //
// Q&A //
3.3// Life's Not Out to Get You
3.4// Mileage
Epilogue

0.2// Luck

18.6K 510 330
By loosends

Luke was sat with his friends, and girlfriend at lunch. He wasn't necessarily listening to them, but he would nod every now and then to make it look like he was. His girlfriend would not stop touching him, she would probably suck him off now given the chance. She was one for PDA, and Luke wasn't really complaining. He didn't consider this a serious relationship, he was just looking for a good fuck. If she wanted to put a label on it to keep her coming back, Luke would give her the satisfaction.

"Luke, will you throw this away for me?" Ali asked, finally taking her hands off his thigh to hand him a lunch tray full of trash. Luke's friends all laughed at him, and coughed the word "whipped". Luke was far from whipped, he really didn't care about Ali. She was just a good time, and he was just keeping her around for a while, until he found the next girl to have a good time with. Luke already had and idea of who he wanted next. 

He took the tray from Ali, and walked towards the trash to dump it. When he was walking back he noticed Melody, he smirked and made his way over to her table. Her back was facing him, but her two friends had a full view of him walking over. Their faces were absolutely priceless as he sat down next to Melody.

"Hey, lab partner," Luke smirked. Melody groaned, and turned her body towards Luke. She didn't look amused, and gave Luke the silent treatment. "So you're a salad girl?" Luke asked, looking over at her almost untouched lunch.

"Not really," she replied. Luke knew she didn't want to talk to him, but that gave him all the more reason to keep talking to her. "Did you just come over here to ask if I was a salad girl?" She scoffed. Luke bit his lip and held back a laugh.

"Can't I talk to my favorite lab partner?" Luke faked being offended. Melody rolled her eyes, and stabbed her fork at her salad.

"I'm your only lab partner," she muttered.

"Yep, so get used to this," he said nudging her shoulder. Melody tensed up and scooted as far away from Luke as she could. Luke rolled his eyes this time, "I told you, I don't bite since you're not into that." Melody's cheeks turned a shade of red, and she looked up at her friends for the first time since Luke had sat next to her. They were both staring intently at both Luke and Melody. 

"Shut up," Melody mumbled, and smacked Luke square on the chest.

"You definitely have a spanking kink, you keep hitting me," Luke laughed, and he watched Melody's cheeks turn even darker red.

"I'm literally going to kick your ass," she groaned, and hid her face in her hands.

"Are you sure you don't want to spank it?" Luke teased. Melody's friends were covering their mouths to contain their giggles, and Luke waited for Melody to make a comeback. She peaked through her fingers that were still covering her face and sighed.

"I thought you would have left," she frowned.

"I could never-" Luke was interrupted by Ali's voice.

"Oh he's over there!" She squealed, and made her way towards Luke. He rolled his eyes, he'd need to get rid of her soon. "How come you never came back?" Ali questioned him. Her eyes were on Melody, though. Michael was standing behind Ali, she always seemed to drag him around. Luke felt bad for Michael because he knew how annoying Ali could be if you spent too much time with her at once.

"I was talking to my friend," Luke shrugged, he didn't make an attempt to stand up from the seat he was sitting in. He glanced over at Melody, she looked extremely uncomfortable which made Luke grin a little.

"Well, I'm your girlfriend so you should be talking to me," Luke rolled his eyes at how she emphasized the word girlfriend. He had tried to explain to her that he didn't want anything serious and that their relationship was just for hooking up, but apparently she didn't get it. Luke had no feelings for Ali, but he was pretty sure she had feelings for him.

"Whatever, Ali." Luke sighed. He knew she was going to start yelling soon, and instead of trying to avoid it Luke was provoking her. Melody shifted even further away from Luke, he kind of felt bad that this was going to go down here because he had just met Melody today. But seeing Ali blow up was kind of entertaining.

"What do you mean whatever," Ali seethed. Luke shrugged in response. "You're an asshole, Luke." Ali spoke harshly. Luke nodded, he wanted her to continue. Melody was looking at Luke, very confused with this whole situation that was unfolding in front of her. Michael had taken a seat on the table, waiting for Ali and Luke's weekly fight to be over with.

"You don't even know how lucky you have it, Luke!" Ali hissed, gaining volume with each word. "I'm the one who makes this relationship work, I literally do everything for you and you barely even talk to me! But you want to talk to her?" Ali motioned to Melody, and Luke started getting worried. He wasn't expecting Ali's rant to be focused on Melody. "I mean look at her! That outfit is horrifying, and her hair looks like it hasn't been brushed in months." Ali chuckled darkly, "I mean she probably shops out of the trash, don't worry sweetie I'll lend you some of my clothes that I don't want next month."

"Enough," Luke growled.

"No, not enough. Back to you, Luke. All you ever have me around for is sex, and not that I'm-" Luke stood up, and exited the lunch room leaving Ali speechless. Michael had gotten up off the table, and was following Luke out of the room. Ali muttered a few swears under her breath and ran off towards the two boys. Luke hadn't even checked to see if Melody was alright, he just wanted to get out of there so Ali would get away from Melody. Her friends would take care of her if she was upset. Luke had stopped outside of the boy's bathroom, and Michael caught up to him.

"You ended that one early," Michael commented.

"She was too much today," Luke shrugged, and watched Ali as she walked down the hall towards them. When she got to them she wrapped her arms around Luke's neck and tried to kiss him, but Luke pulled back.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled, still holding onto Luke. This was all part of the routine. "I overreacted, I'm sorry, Luke. I can make it up to you," and that was Michael's cue to leave. He waved at the two, and made his way back into the lunch room.

"How are you going to make it up to me?" Luke asked, smirking.

"Let me show you," Ali replied, and pulled Luke into the boy's bathroom the were standing outside of. Luke locked the door, and let Ali 'make it up to him'. They stayed in the bathroom for the remainder of the lunch period, and when the bell rang Ali gave Luke a sloppy kiss and was on her way. Luke felt bad about using Ali sometimes, but he had convinced himself that since she knew his intentions since the beginning it wasn't so bad. Plus he was horny (a lot), and she was the perfect solution. As Luke was making his way out of the bathroom, he saw Melody again. She looked fine, and that relived Luke. He really hadn't meant for Ali to make fun of Melody. But Luke didn't really see anything wrong with the way Melody looked, girls must have a different view on things he guessed. He made his way over to her, and bumped into her with his shoulder.

"Seriously, again?" She huffed, and started to walk faster. Luke's long legs made it easy for him to keep up with her. He actually couldn't figure out why he was talking to her this much, maybe it was because she made him laugh so hard in Chemistry, or it was because he could tell that she literally hated talking to him. 

"Yeah, I wanted to make sure you were okay and everything. Ali was kind of rude at lunch," Luke shrugged.

"I'm fine," Melody mumbled. Luke had noticed that she still wouldn't make direct eye contact with him. She had claimed earlier that it was because she saw Ali and him making out but he wasn't so sure that was the real reason. "I mean I didn't think my hair looked that bad," she trailed off, making Luke laugh. "Why are you still following me, you're going to be late for your next class," she warned.

"I'm always fashionably late, babe. Have to keep the ladies waiting in suspense," Luke laughed at his own joke. Melody crinkled her nose in disgust at him.

"This is my class, so bye," she said quickly, and turned away from Luke to walk into the classroom.

"Bye, babe!" He said a little louder than he needed to, but he just wanted to get a reaction out of Melody and he did. She shook her head and ran a hand through her hair. Luke's next class was just a few rooms away, so he wasn't really following Melody but he didn't want to tell her that.

Luke sat in a seat in the back of the room, since this teacher wasn't giving seat assignments, and immediately pulled out his phone. He already had a ton of texts from Ali, even though they had literally just seen each other less than ten minutes ago. He chose to ignore them, and make plans with his friends to hang out after school without Ali. He needed to talk to the guys to figure out how to break it off with Ali, without her going psycho on him. He started a group text and told them to meet at Luke's locker and they'd take the bus to his house. Luke had his license, but he had no car. His mum wouldn't get him a car because she didn't exactly trust him on the road. Luke was fine with taking the bus and walking.

When Luke walked to his locker at the end of the day Ali was already waiting for him. Luke sighed and she went in for a hug and started to kiss his neck. 

"I'm hanging out with the boys today," Luke told Ali, looking around the hall to see where Michael and Ashton were.

"Okay, well we can always sneak off after a while," Ali recommended.

"It's actually just going to be me and the boys," Luke clarified. 

"Oh, fine. Whatever," Ali said, turning on her heel and storming away. Seconds later Michael and Ashton showed up. Luke knew all too well they were waiting until he got rid of her to show up.

"And we're off," Ashton giggled that loud obnoxious giggle that you couldn't help but laugh along with. It was almost involuntary. If Ashton started laughing, everyone around him would start laughing it was just a known fact. As the three boys were walking out of the school, Luke spotted Melody at her locker and shot her a quick wink. He saw her roll her eyes and shake her head, and then he turned his attention to his friends. They all piled onto the bus, and found seats for themselves but they weren't all together. Luke secretly loved when they weren't sitting next to each other, because it gave them the chance to piss people off.

"So why'd you call a meeting. Are you having a midlife crisis or something?" Michael called from a seat a few back from Luke.

"No, can't I hang out with my best friends?" Luke pouted.

"No," both Ashton, and Michael said at the same time. Luke laughed.

"It's about Ali," Luke groaned, "She sucked me off in the bathroom today," he called. He saw a few people make disgusted faces and he bit his lip to stop himself from laughing.

"Let me make it up to you Lukey poo," Michael mocked. Ashton and Luke both laughed. "Luke was talking to some girl I've never seen before at lunch, though," Michael added. Ashton raised an eyebrow at Luke.

"She's my lab partner in Chemistry," Luke shrugged, he had just met Melody today he didn't really have much more to say about her other than he liked messing with her. 

"He got defensive over her when Ali was being mean it was so cute," Michael teased in a baby voice. Luke rolled his eyes, he only got defensive over her because Ali had no reason to bring her into their fight, and he thought she might be sensitive and cry.

"Shut up, I didn't want her to start crying so I stepped in," Luke told his friends. They waved his comment off, and they got up and followed Luke off the bus when it came to their stop. Once inside the boys headed to Luke's room and made themselves at home. 

"I need to break up with Ali," Luke blurted out.

"Good luck with that one mate," Ashton replied. Luke was going to need more than luck to help me out with this.

-------------------

I update this story at really weird times, like it's 6 in the morning right now and I haven't slept. Okay but Luke is kind of an ass hat right now. I kind of feel bad for Ali but like I don't because she's a lil nasty and rude you feel me. Don't worry Calum will make an appearance, but they're not in a band there is no band they're just friends ok. But like if Liz ever found out Luke was such an ass hat she'd beat the testosterone out of him.

Okay so if any of you know who Phoebe Tonkin is, she's like 25 but for the sake of this imagine her in her H2O days and it'll be good. Phoebe Tonkin is my literal woman crush oh my. Do any of you watch Hemlock Grove because that's where the other characters are from, if you have netflix I recommend you watch it. It's really really weird in the beginning but it gets better, you just have to wait it out. 

-Amanda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523 24 23
Ashton was bestfriends with Jack ever since they were 2 years old. Then something happens Ashton meets this new girl who moved accross from him and h...
1.2K 117 19
8.1K 153 16
When a teenager's parents divorce, she moves to Australia with her mother while her twin sister and little brother live with her father, whom she hat...
1.3K 40 41
Alex is a young girl suffering with emotional issues and the only person she's ever managed to be close to leaves her behind to follow his dreams. Wh...