Yet Another Cullen/Black (A T...

Galing kay PaigeDaniels

This story picks up 100 years after the events of Breaking Dawn. The Cullens have moved yet again, to avoid b... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 4

11.4K 113 22
Galing kay PaigeDaniels

VOTE PEOPLE!! COME ON!!!!! I want to know if you guys really like it. Otherwise I won't bore you with this.

Vote, rate, comment! XD

>> Julian >>

---------- Chapter 4 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gently close the door behind me. I don't have the energy to throw a fit. I'm tired and confused!

"That isn't it you know," a soft, velvety voice says. "La tua cantante; it wouldn't have been like that," he continues.

"You know what, Edward? It never ceases to surprise me how privacy doesn't exist in this household!" I mutter under my breath. I know he can hear me loud and clear, and I just can't be bothered to speak up and louder.

"I am sorry, Henry," again, his voice is softer this time.

What do you want, Edward? I scream in my head. And it gives me a sort of perverse satisfaction when I see him grab his head.

"I over reacted. I shouldn't have," he murmurs.

"You think?! You freaking attacked me! You made me bleed! I nearly died!"

"And people say I over react?" Edward asks rhetorically, his eyebrows raised.

"Amazing apology, Edward! You know where the door is!" I mutter between clenched teeth.

"I'm sorry. I was worried about my family. I feared telling Castella would somehow put Bella, Nessie...you, in danger. I couldn't bear that."

"You know what Edward? If I were to look up the word 'hypocrite' in a picture dictionary, your mug would be there! You of all people?! Correct me if I'm wrong, but it wasn't so long ago that you told your family's secret; to a human no less! Wasn't Rose mad?!"

"You are right. And that's why I'm apologising. I forgot what it's like to be...to need someone to understand."

Edward smiles a hard smile and walks out my door.

"Oi, Edward!" I call, still staring at the ceiling. His head pops in my room. "That was probably the worst apology ever!" I call. He smirks and leans against the door frame, watching me.

"You know Henry, you're my grandson. And I do love you. More than you know. But I am a protective person by nature, just ask your mother. I mean well, Henry. I hope you know that."

Sure, sure. I think to him, tired enough not to want to answer. Not bothering to control my thoughts, my mind runs through thousands of fantasies of Castella and I...umm...yeah. Edward chuckles under his breath, definitely watching my little fantasies. I fling a book at him with my mind. He runs out so fast the book falls to the floor with a reverberating thud. Darned that nosy, irritatingly fast vampire!

I drift off into a dreamless sleep, only to be woken up by an unusually loud, in my house anyway, commotion coming from the living room.

I walk down the stairs slowly, taking in the scene in front of me. My whole family, excluding Carlisle and Esme, are sitting on the floor, laughing like little children.

"Hey guys? What's going on?"

I'm greeted by a chorus of 'Henry's and my mum actually blushes when she sees me, piquing my interest. "Henry, did we wake you up? I'm so sorry, hon. Go back to bed, we have school tomorrow."

"Umm, yeah, I will. But what are you guys doing? Can I join you?"

"NO!" Eight voices chorus. Heh, as if that's going to stop me. I squeeze my way in between mum and Edward. That's when my eyes land on the bottle in the middle of the circle.

"What the-! You guys are playing spin the bottle?!"

"It was just a spur of the moment thing, Hen," Emmett chortles at my nickname. Thanks mum and dad for naming me something that could be shortened to a female animal!!

"I'm playing!"

"No! You're getting ready for bed!" dad emphasises, glaring at me. I stick my tongue out at him.

"I'm 48! I can go one night without sleeping!"

And since they couldn't argue with my superior logic, everyone settles to the fact that I'll be playing. Only mum and dad seem to be having an issue. Jasper and Edward chuckle at their expressions; Jasper tasting the mood and Edward reading their minds. Bella glances at Edward curiously.

"Nessie and Jake are uncomfortable their little boy is playing with us," Edward chuckles to Bella, who cracks a huge smile!

"What am I missing?" I ask curiously, causing mum to blush again, intriguing me.

"Nothing! Let's get cracking!" Emmett booms, obviously excited. "Since Hen just joined, he goes first!"

Alice laughs in a high tone, causing all of us to stare at her, and soon Edward's chuckles join hers.

"Shh! Don't give it away, Alice! Hen; truth or dare?"

"Umm...truth?"

"That's no fun! You're taking a dare," Emmett chortles.

"Then why bother asking me to choose?" I mutter under my breath.

"Okay, I want you to strip down to your boxers the next time you see Castella!" And the eight of them have the audacity to roll around laughing!

"No way! There must be a rule where we shouldn't damage our reputations! Oh! It would give away our secret! No human could be as toned as me!" I screech, half mad with embarrassment.

"No such thing, Hen...I mean chicken?" Emmett begins clucking, causing the others to laugh even more!

"I tried to warn you," mum whispers into my shoulder.

"What if I refuse?!" I ask defiantly.

"You have to strip down and remain in your birthday suit for 24 hours. And you ARE going to school tomorrow," an evil look takes over Emmett's face. I feel the rage in me, making me quiver slightly. Edward lays a calming hand on my shoulder, keeping me in place.

"Fine!" I spit at Emmett. "Now your turn then! I dare you to...to...not touch Rose for an entire week!"

"WHAT?!" Rose and Emmett shout at the same instant. I beam a huge, smug smile at them, and lean back a little, gloating. Alice laughs in amusement. "Okay, who's next?"

"Alice; I have a dare for you," Edward says in an angelic tone. Alice cringes and if she could, I bet she would be tearing. "No, Edward! You can't! It's not fair!"

"You know the rules, Pixie," Emmett continues, his hand on her shoulder. "Now, Eddie, don't be rude! Tell us the dare!"

"I dare Alice to leave Bella and I alone tomorrow; no dressing us up, no picking out clothes, no doing Bella's make-up and no snide comments about the way we look."

The rest of us fall around, grabbing our stomachs. Only Alice would have trouble with an insignificant dare like that. Bella shrieks in laughter, giving Edward a quick kiss. Edward deepens the kiss, much to the amusement of Emmett.

"Are we getting to second base already, Eddie?" he chortles. He is greeted by a snarl from Edward, which just sets everyone laughing some more. Bella smiles, unfazed at Emmett and pulls away from Edward. "Okay, I dare Rose to-"

"Wait! I want to go to bed," I murmur, much to the shock of everyone in the room. "But, since this was my first time and that I had to go first, here's a dare for all of you. Remember, you don't fulfil the dare; butt naked for 24 hours! None of you are allowed to so much as touch your significant other for an entire week. Got it?"

Irritated, horny, agitated looks are passed by everyone and I can't help control the chuckle that comes to my lips. Heh! At least I'll be able to read in peace for a week!

I get up calmly and walk up the stairs, and slam the door to my room closed. I flop onto my mattress and begin reading my Sherlock Holmes. And for once, I actually manage to read an entire adventure without some sick thumping noise.

***

"HENRY!"

"Five more minutes," I mutter into my pillow and turn over. A pair of hot hands grab my shoulders and roughly shake me. My eyes shoot open. Dad's face is inches away from mine. He shakes me so much, I keep my eyes open, with much reluctance.

"So much for; 'I'm 48. I can go a night without sleep!" Dad mimics in a high voice. I grab my pillow and throw it at him as I turn over. Dad pulls me to my feet, and holds me steady for a few seconds.

"Get your skinny ass down the stairs. We're about ready to leave already!" he shouts in my ear, causing me to jump a little.

I roll my eyes and grab the clothes Alice laid out for me. She still insists on dressing me up! Pfft! As if I'm a kid.

I grab the green t-shirt and pull on my trendily tattered jeans. As if I couldn't have thrown this outfit on for myself! I grab my bag, head to the kitchen, empty a packet of cookies into my mouth and rush out to the garage, where everyone is impatiently waiting for me.

I jump into the jeep, and the moment the door closes, Emmett's taken off, racing Edward to school.

"Don't forget the dare, Hen" Emmett booms from the driver's seat, almost chocking on his own laughs!

I glare at him through the rear-view mirror which just sets him laughing even more. "Hey, Em, how'd you enjoy your night?" I ask innocently.

He growls lowly at me, heh, so does Rose for that matter. I chuckle and lean against the window, watching the trees pass by in a blur.

In an unbelievably quick amount of time, we pull up in the school parking lot. I jump out, not bothering to wait for the car to come to a full stop. And almost

instantly, I bump into Castella. I hear Emmett shouting cat calls at us, instantly making me blush. Castella raises an eyebrow, wondering what's up.

"Henry, I want you to meet my brother!" she grabs my hand and drags me to one of the benches near the main entrance. "Julian, this is Henry. And Henry, this is Julian."

I hold out my hand for the handsome blond to shake. He asses me, a little too aggressively? Does he know I'm into his sister? No! I can't be that obvious.

He shakes my hand for a moment, and then leans forward and whispers into my ear, "Watch your step, boy" in such a low voice, even Castella wouldn't have heard. He puts on a debonair smile and walks away from me.

Hmm...what weird vibes I get from him.

"Hen!" Emmett calls from the main entrance, for once, his arm not slung across Rose's shoulders. Then he starts clucking and winks at me, reminding me of my dare. God!

"Castella? Are you really sorry about yesterday?"

"Of course!"

"Then, maybe you could do something to make it up to me?"

"Sure, anything. Just say the word!"

"Follow me," I take her hand and lead her to the biology lab. Heh, fitting, isn't it? I lock the door behind me and turn to face her. She stares at me perplexed, and I smile, trying to reassure her. I walk around the room, pulling down all the curtains; I really, really don't need an audience for this!

I stand a couple of feet away from her, and our eyes lock. Again, I feel this current pass through me. I begin pulling off my shirt; and see her eyes grow bigger. I throw my shirt on the floor and unbuckle my belt. Castella bites down on her bottom lip, exciting me to no end. At least she doesn't find me repulsive.

With my cheeks on fire, I pull down my pants and kick into a corner. I stare at her a couple of minutes before she begins, "Are you going to make me beg you to continue?" she asks in a husky voice.

"No. I-" well, I can't exactly tell her this is a dare, now can I? "just felt like showing you the real me. I find the way someone dresses often makes a statement about the person. So, this is the real me."

She walks up to me and presses her firm, cold lips against my softer, warmer one. In a fraction of a second, she pulls away again. "I like what I see, Henry Black. And now that I've seen you, in almost all your glory, I think you can call me Cas," she smiles and walks out the door.

I quickly pull my clothes back on, and hurry to my first class. I slide into my seat next to Emmett, my face still slightly flushed.

"How'd it go, Hen?" he asks with a grin.

"Better than I could have hoped. She's totally into me, Em." I brag, knowing humility gets you nowhere when it comes to Emmett.

"Wait! How do I know you really did it?"

"Ask Edward. I'm sure he would have been reading my mind."

"Excellent," he smiles his diabolic smile and turns to the front, just as Mr.Tanner, our English teacher walks in, calling the class to order.

***

"Henry, do you mind?" Edward asks me softly, during lunch. I blush, knowing immediately what he meant. I'd been replaying the little Bio Lab scene in my head the whole morning, "Sorry" I mutter, slightly ashamed.

"Oh!" Alice suddenly exclaims. She snakes her hand over Jasper's, pulling herself closer to him. The rest of us stare at her curiously, when a guy walks up to our table. He's a senior, Emmett and I share a couple of classes with him.

Edward gets up, nonchalantly and stands behind Jasper. Jasper glances curiously back at him. Edward bends down, pretending to tie his laces. The boy clears his throat, bringing our attention back to him.

He's pretty good looking for a human. He's tall; maybe 6 foot tall? He has ark hair and very trendy clothes. His confidence is palpable, which is interesting, since most humans are less than comfortable in our presence.

"Hi, I'm Ralph Smith. You guys must be the Cullen's?"

"Yes. We were all adopted by Dr. And Mrs Cullen," Bella volunteers.

"Oh...but most of you look very similar."

"Yeah, we do. They are the Hale twins; Rosalie and Jasper. Edward, Alice and Emmett Cullen are also siblings. They are Dr. Cullen's brother's children. I'm Bella Swan, and that's my sister Renesmee. And that's Jacob and Henry Black, they are Mrs. Cullen's nephews," Bella replies pointing us all out, slightly weary.

"Nice to meet all of you! I was wondering...umm, Alice, right?" he looks right at Alice, and she smiles serenely in response. Her smile makes her look completely at ease, but I see her hand tensed on Jasper's. Edward has both hands on Jasper's shoulders, and that's when I figure out what's happening. "Well, would you like to, maybe hang out sometime?"

Jasper's snarl is so low, Ralph wouldn't have heard it. "No, Ralph, she wouldn't" he replies curtly, his shoulders tensed against Edward's hands.

"I didn't ask you. I was asking the lady," Ralph continues, turning his back on Jasper. Jasper looks livid, and I can see the strain on Edward's face as he tries to hold him down.

"You should learn to take a hint! The lady wouldn't waste her time with the likes of you!" Jasper spat at Ralph.

Before anything else could happen, I jump out of my seat and walk right up to Ralph. I'm a good four or five inches taller than him, so he has to look up at me. "Look Ralph, Alice really isn't interested. And were I you, I'd not taunt Jasper."

"Hey, what man?! He's with her?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean," I reply calmly, kinda enjoying the look of discomfort on his face.

"But all of you are related! That's sick man!" Ralph says in a disgusted whisper.

"Oh, lucky we don't need your approval then." Emmett says calmly.

Ralph turns on his heel and walks off back to his friends. He doesn't say a thing and his friends laugh at him, thinking he was embarrassed about striking out in front of all of us.

I pack up my things, ready to get to class. Everyone leaves the table to get to their classes except Jasper and Emmett. "You guys want to be late for class?" I ask, wondering what their problem is.

"My next class is with Ralph. I might lose it, then we'll have to move," Jasper mutters between clenched teeth.

"And you're keeping an eye on him, are you Em?" I ask, bored.

"Nope. They're doing blood-typing in class. I might as well skip. Oh, will you be okay? Should I come keep an eye on you, Hen?"

"No...I'm part human, remember? Blood doesn't affect me like it does you guys." I walk off to the lab. I sit myself at the last table, trying to keep my eyes open. Mr. Warren begins his class, excited about the blood-typing. Lucky for me, Carlisle works at the hospital. He'll switch my results, no one would realise.

I spend the rest of the class with one hand holding my head up, while I sketch aimlessly. By the time the bell rings, Castella's face stares at me from my sheet of scrap paper. God...I've fallen so hard for her!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.4M 31.8K 52
What happens when a lost little girl wanders through a forest, getting chased by a sadistic vampire who killed her family just minutes before? She so...
39.2K 1.1K 43
Thomas Curbs is poorer than poor, not to mention the fact that he’s a frequent shoplifter. He gets caught and knows that he cannot return to crime—it...
1.9M 49.2K 98
she had high hopes she would have a great ending to her life, but moving in with her dad and falling in love with a boy she shouldn...
74K 1.3K 13
Everyone knows Renesmee Cullen right? Well if you don't you liver under a rock. Well what if Renesmee has a younger twin who is hated by Edward, Bell...