Time and Time Again [Complete...

By TooEarlyForThiss

**Previously called James Sirius Potter and the Mysterious Time Turner** When James Sirius Potter gets back f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N 2k
New Book

Chapter 2

17.1K 310 281
By TooEarlyForThiss

        "We have to act now Remus!"

       "No, Sirius now is not the time! It is too dangerous!"

       "What if he comes after Harry? What will we do when we are defenseless! He's only 15!"

      When Teddy heard this conversation from one room over, he nearly fainted. He remembered learning about the day Harry arrived at Number 12 Grimmauld Place. They had landed in 1995. Teddy turned to all the kids slowly coming out of their daze.

     "Shhh... I uh... have to go talk to someone. Victoire is in charge. Stay here, and be quiet! James, when we get back to 2020 you are in big trouble!" Teddy whispered before quietly making his way to what looked like the kitchen.

     James smirked and crossed his arms staying still like he was told. When Teddy made his way to the door, he paused to listen in on the conversation.

    "Molly, could you bring us some more tea, please? I have a feeling this meeting won't end anytime soon." Sirius asked.

    "Why yes of cour-"

    "Well I think the meeting is coming to an end but I would like to chat with you all," Teddy said walking through the doorway. Immediately, all wands pointed towards him.

    "Who are you?" Tonks yelled, her wand pointed at Teddy's face.

    Teddy's heart just broke a little inside seeing his mother and father for the very first time, not in some silly moving photos plastered around his house. However, they couldn't know that just yet.

    "I'm Teddy. And you might not believe me but I just time traveled with my family from the year 2020"

    The room fell silent. Everyone looked shocked. They didn't know what to think.

    "How do we know that you aren't death eaters?" Mad-eyed Moody asked.

    Before Teddy could answer Lily came running into the room, "Teddy what's going on?"

    "Now's not the best time Lily please go back to Victoire."

     Everyone pointed their wands towards Lily who ran behind Teddy. She looked around the room seeing familiar faces. Not only ones she knew personally but ones she had only seen in photos around her house.

    "Teddy, why do grandma and grandpa look younger?" She said motioning towards Molly and Arthur who looked at her with shock.

    "Lily I said know isn't the best time," Teddy got down to eye level with her, " Can you tell Victoire James's time-turner brought us back to 1995."

    "Wait you know James?" Sirius said looking hopeful.

    Teddy shook his head, "Sorry, different James."

    Sirius looked disappointed. He knew it was a long shot and got his hopes up for nothing. "If it isn't James Potter than who is it?"

    "Somebody called me?" said James walking out from behind the closed doors.

    "Harry what are you doing awake? You should be upstairs with Ron and Hermione." Molly said still a little confused at their current situation.

    "Sorry to burst your bubbles grandma but I'm not Harry. Though I do believe I am much better looking than him." Molly nearly fainted.

    This boy looked exactly like Harry but there was not a single scenario going on in her head that said this boy was no one other than Harry. Unless... Molly pointed her wand at James, "Death eaters I know it! I bet it's polyjuice potion."

    All wands immediately pointed at James who just had to reply, "Whoah dad was right! Grandma was a badass! Albus! Scorpius! Rose! Get in here!"

    The rest of the children filed in, including Victoire who was trying to refrain, Hugo, Fred II, and Roxanne from following.

    The order stood there in shock. It looked like about thirty replicas of the golden trio plus Draco and Fred, walked through the door. They were even more confused as they were originally.

    "Mrs. Granger, Mr. Weasley," Kingsley said to Rose and Fred II, "Why aren't you too upstairs?"

"I told you!" Rose said to Fred II, "Even in this time people think I'm my mom." "Well I just got compared to my Uncle!" Fred II stared as a comeback.

"Wait mom? Uncle? Can someone explain that is going on?" Remus said.

"This is going to be a long night," Teddy started, "First, I need you to believe me when we say we are from the future. I don't want to mess up the timeline so much that one of these lot won't be born. I..uh also think it would be better if only I talked to you guys seeing that the third generation of marauders is standing behind us and I don't want them to interfere." Teddy said, "Would it be possible if we could spend the night here? We only need one room seeing that we are all related to each other. I'll make sure the kids don't run into to Harry and the rest of them. That would be a nightmare."

Molly nodded, "Of course dears I'll show you where the spare room is but please try to keep the yelling down." With that, All of the Weasley's, Potter's, and Malfoy left the room with the exception of Teddy.

"Now, please start explaining." Sirius said.

Teddy went on to describe how they ended up in 1995, excluded a few details that would give away that they are related to almost everyone in the order.

"Wait, but that girl said she looked like her mom, what aren't you telling us Teddy?" Tonks questioned.

"I think if the kids told you themselves it would make more sense."

The order quietly stood up and followed Teddy into the spare guest room where all the kids were sitting and talking.

"No we are going to beat Slytherin this year AND win the house cup!" James said.

"Please you haven't been us since third year!" Scorpius exclaimed "Besides you have only been able to get pass my amazing keeper skills once and it wasn't even a real game!"

Teddy cleared his throat, silencing the talk about quidditch for the time being. "Alright everyone listen up. The order would like to know who we are, so lets introduce ourselves quickly. That means first name, age and house only do we understand?" They all nodded, "This means that we aren't going to get in an hour long conversation about wether or not Albus is a good seeker," he said directing attention towards James. "Or who is the smarter Weasley, Rose or Fred," he said looking at the two of them blushing profusely.

And with that, the kids arranged them selves in age order in only about half a minute. The order looked at the kids in shock of how quickly they followed directions. Teddy stepped into the line and held the hand of the girl next to him, presumedly his girlfriend.

"Alright well since I am the oldest I'll go first. Hello my name is Teddy. I am 22 and I was a Hufflepuff." The order looked at him blankly, Teddy began to get nervous and his hair changed from a blue to a light pink as he stepped back into the line. Tonks suddenly became much more aware of the oldest time traveler in the room. He had to be related to her. She had never meant another metamorphous before.

The girl next to him to a step forward, " Hello I am Victoire, I am 21 and I was a Gryffindor."

"Hello, I am none of other than prankster extraordinaire, James! I am 15 and a Gryffindor!" Prankster? The order looked around at each other, he was definitely related to a Weasley.

The next boy stepped forward. He had bright red hair and freckles all over his nose and cheeks, "uh... Hello. I am Fred II but people usually just call me Fred. I am also 15 and a Gryffindor." No one was really surprised when every red head that stepped forward so far was a Gryffindor. They definitely had to be Weasley's and basically all Weasley's were Gryffindors.

A girl stepped forward looking exactly like Fred II but obviously she was a girl.

"I'm Roxanne but everyone just calls me Roxie. I am also 15 and a Gryffindor."

The next boy who stepped forward looked very shy. He himself knew the reaction that his family would get when he said his house and just had to get it over with.

"I'm Albus, I am 14 and a Slytherin," he said as fast as he could and returned to staring at the ground ignoring everyone around him.

Next was a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. Almost everyone guessed who he was related to but quietly listened out of respect. "Um... Hi... I'm Scorpius. I'm 14 and a Slytherin."

A young girl straightened her figure and began to speak. "Hello, My name is Rose, I am 14, and a Gryffindor.

A young little girl walked forward getting ready to introduce herself.

"Hi I'm Lily, I am 12 and a Gryffindor." The little girl with red hair stated.

"Hi! I'm Hugo I'm 12 and a Gryffindor!" When Hugo finished the order looked around surprised by how many children were standing in the room. "Sorry to be a bugger but would you mind telling us your parents? It kind of gets confusing when there are more what I assume Weasley's than we already have." Arthur said.

"I don't think that could be a good idea seeing you know all of our parents. It might mess with our timeline." started Teddy. The adults all nodded in agreement with him seeing his point. "Although," Teddy reconsidered. "If you happened to find out on your own, we could always obliviate you before we leave... If we leave."

"Well at least we would know for a short amount of time and thats better than nothing." Sirius said trying to make the best of this situation.

" I suppose so..."

"Why don't the children stay in here and you and Victoire can come have some coffee with us," Molly said to Teddy.

Teddy turned to look at his girlfriend. Having coffee with his parents was something he didn't think he could handle. Victoire saw the look of help in his eyes and answered for him, "We'd love to Molly."

Victoire and Teddy made their way back into the kitchen along with the order. Every step they took, Teddy's heart raced even more. When they finally sat down, Teddy was clutching Victoire's hand, hoping everything would go over well.

"So Teddy, what do you do for a living?" asked Remus.

"I... uh... I am training to be an Auror," Teddy responded as relaxed as he could.

"That's great Teddy!" Remus exclaimed as he patted him on the shoulder, "Maybe I could teach you some tricks before you guys go back!"

"That would be nice," Teddy said, smiling at his father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.9K 22
"It's one of my many talents. Pranking, annoying you, and being a pillow." "You can add kissing to that list." ~ ❈ ~ In an attempt to impress Davina...
110K 2K 108
________________________________________ *CURRENTLY RE-WRITING* finished by- 25/05/24 (hopefully) current re-write word count- 145,249 It's always...
320K 5.9K 15
When James Sirius Potter and his cousin Freddy Weasley get bored one night and break in to Harry's study, they find a peculiar gold necklace. How wil...
12.4K 188 20
The Christmas Holidays. Little Lily-Luna is excited to finally be out of muggle school for 2 weeks, and see her family that's normally at Hogwarts. B...