Broken Keys | MYG ✔

By SUGAHOBIC

❝You managed to break every piece of me.. Just like those piano keys, you played with my heart.. And broke it... More

Prologue
1• Intro
2• First Note
3• See with your Ears
4• Indeciso
5• Poco a Poco
6• Pianissimo
7• Stretto
8• Stärker
9• Beautiful
10• Piangendo
11• Fois
12• Unruhig
13• Sanft
14• Beruhigt
15• Impromptu
16• Mosso
17• Incalzando
18• Martellato
19• Sostenuto
20• Mehr
21• Tenuto
22• Tanto
23• Markiert
24• Appassionato
25• Ängstlich
26• Crescendo
27• Coda
28• Smorzando

Outro

3.8K 194 96
By SUGAHOBIC

HER

__________♪__________

He gazed at the imprinted words on the gravestone. He softly placed the white flowers on the grave as he stuffed his fists in his jacket pockets.

"H-hyung.. " he began, just like he always did. No noise came out of the world to interrupt his words, only the late signing of the birds as the sun shed its last rays across the pink-tinted clouds.

"I remember.. When you used to.. Sometimes, abuse me, hurt me.. " his choked out lumps of words stopped as he tried to compose himself, blocking in the river of tears threatening to come out. "But there were those other times, when you.. " he started sniffing, hot tears forming in his eyes, fighting their way to fall down.

"Yo- You used to be kind to me sometimes, you helped me out of situations I couldn't escape. You introduced me to the gang and persuaded them to join them instead of paying for them.. "

Light rain drops were now tapping on the gravestone, making a soft, melodic music, strangely blending in harmony with the sound of Jungkook's own teardrops.

He pursed his lips, unable to say the next words out loud. Instead, he spoke mentally, hoping Jimin's soul could hear his heart that desperately pleaded for forgiveness.

But instead of paying you back, I stabbed you, literally. It wasn't a deadly stab, though..

Jungkook sobbed, continuing with his thoughts; how he finally realized that what actually caused Jimin's death was Hemophilia, how Jimin was with the gang only to earn enough money for his treatment. But Jungkook ended all that with merely a small stab.

He had tried to contact with his family and realized how much he didn't know about Jimin, how the urging need of money to survive was enough to change a person abruptly.

He tried changing himself afterwards, after the rest of the gang got captured and (Y/N) didn't rat him out three years ago. He tried to change for the best, working on his own at any store he could find, helping anyone who would be lost just like he was.

He hadn't heard from (Y/N) in a long while, though. He only knew that her fame grew along with Yoongi's.

With a last, heavyhearted sigh, he gave the grave a goodbye, the rain getting harder, and he walked out of the cemetery, for a split second he thought he caught a glimpse of a gravestone carved with the last name Min. But he wasn't quite sure, for everything was hazy due to the rain.

Reaching his home in a taxi, Jungkook stepped out of the car as the rain finally came into a halt, slowly, the dark clouds drifted away to the west.

Taking out his keys from his pocket, he stood at the door. But then he noticed that the mail finally arrived.

He took the pack of folders out of his mail box and went on through the unimportant commercials and taxes. Until his eyes lay on a different letter.

It looked like an invitation card. And when he flipped it to see who the sender was, his lips formed a shocked, happy smile.

It was her.

__________♪__________

Looking out the window, he smiled. It was a rarely sunny day for London.

He then went back to the music sheet he had to memorize as he sipped his warm tea.

"Baekhyun-aahh!!" He heard from behind him before he was attacked by a back bear hug that he loved.

Finding a cuddly person just like Baekhyun wasn't an easy thing. But he luckily found her. Jisoo.

"Kang Jisoo, your cuteness will be the death of me," he spoke as he grazed her cheek gently, placing her on his lap.

"Baekhyun, please leave the sheets for one day. It's a sunny day! We should take an advantage of that! Let's go to the park!" She said the last sentence in fluent British, making Baekhyun drop his smile.

"Please just speak Korean in the house. It's so tiring to keep listening to English being chanted everywhere. I miss Korean."

She stood, putting her hands on her hips demandingly, "and what do I get for doing that?" She said, wiggling her eyebrows.

Baekhyun stood up, walking slowly towards her and locking her in his arms, "this," he said before planting a soft kiss on her lips.

He then broke off and looked back at her, "and there's plenty more from where that came from." He grinned mischievously.

She hit his arm playful, "Aish, Baek. Don't act all playboy. You know you're just a squishy teddy bear," she teased. And he rolled his eyes dramatically.

Jisoo giggled at him as she walked towards the dining table, bringing a stack of letters towards him, "and by the way I forgot to mention that the mail came this morning and I remembered you were waiting for an answer from that committee?"

His eyebrows rose as he snatched the letters from her hand, smiling in anticipation, "oh YES! I hope they considered me playing at their next event, hopefully, it's a grand stadium, you know." He said, searching through the pile for his desired letter. "But I still don't get why they still use mail. I mean, this is not the sixties, right?"

Jisoo shrugged, "Maybe it's because the whole committee is basically a bunch of old people?"

He laughed softly, but it died out soon as he found an unexpected letter.

It looked like an invitation, decorated with silver tangled lines.

He opened it slowly, reading it internally:

Min Yoongi and (L/N) (Y/N) joyfully invite you to share their happiness as they unite in marriage on Saturday, ninth of March at four o'clock in the afternoon.

We await your attendance at the 30, Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea Lotte Seoul

Baekhyun smiled in disbelief as he remembered (Y/N), now old enough to finally marry Yoongi.

He then looked at the scripted words down below at the bottom of the wedding card, a familiar handwriting.

Hope you're doing fine, Baek. I really want you to come. And btw how's your English now? :)

- (Y/N) ❤

__________♬__________

A/N: WHHAA WE'RE FINALLY DOOONE IM CRYYIINGGG TTTT💔 I hope you guys enjoyed this cringy story♥♥ ily all soooo much for reading this far. You guys are amazing. Seriously *claps for you* I really wanna throw hugs at every one of you ilyy💕💕💕💕

And ICARMYI yes I put you in the story😂😂 it was kind of a surprise hehe. I tried to, keep it a surprise but I suck at hiding things. Anyway, hope you liked your character and that you ended up with baek. (So lucky ; -;)

Anyways, THANK YOU LOVELY READERS AND AALL MY FRIENDS (wait all my readers are my friends hehe) FOR READING MY STORY. AND DID I MENTION THAT I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL?

ANYWAY, goodbye everyone, hope I find you in my future books❤❤
Love yourselves✌✌💕💕💕

💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 1K 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...
522K 24.8K 48
"Don't get your hope high. I did this only for my family. I never cared about your family, I never cared about you!" ~~ When Jin's boyfriend left him...
428K 17.4K 30
min yoongi plays piano at your uncle's cafe every tuesday & thursday. you have the privelege of watching him slowly become a star. too bad love becom...
171K 5K 46
After moving to Seoul, South Korea in attempt to escape your burdensome past life, while struggling to make ends meet, you find yourself caught up in...