Lush Seduction (Moulin Rouge)...

By butterflytattoo

BEST FANFIC SERIES 2018 - @thefanfictionawards Book 1 of the Lush Trilogy (completed ✓) Vicky West, has alw... More

Before You Read (Stories, Trailers & Info)
Lush Seduction ✓ (Moulin Rouge) | Harry Styles AU
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Lush Seduction or AFTER
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
LUSH SEDUCTION IS AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW!!!!

09

401K 8.9K 6.2K
By butterflytattoo

Vicky West

''You're officially sick,'' Kent beamed after my announcement about tonight.

''Ah, Kent, we're all a little crazy sometimes.'' I told him.

He turned around, and one eyebrow was raised. ''But this is different,'' Kent stated. ''You're going on a date with Harry Styles after his horrendous actions towards you.'' He made me clear. I lifted myself on the counter, and got behind it. I walked to the coffee machine, and made some coffee for Kent and I.

''I call it more a friendly dinner,'' I said.

''That aren't his intentions,'' Kent scoffed.

''Kent,'' I pleaded. ''I wouldn't do this, if there wasn't a good reason for it.''

''What is the reason then?'' Kent asked me curiously, determined to get the answer.

Well, I could hardly say that I saw Harry jerking himself off because of me. If I would tell Kent about that, he wouldn't be here anymore but at the Moulin Rouge beating the shit out of Harry. He may look like an innocent blonde guy, but man, he did come across as someone you shouldn't be messing around with.

''I lost a bet,'' I lied. 

''What kind of bet?'' He asked eagerly.

''The last person who showed up for practice needed to ask him out, and I overslept.''

''You did that on purpose,'' Kent exclaimed.

''Of course not!'' I scoffed.

I handed Kent a cup of coffee, and he thanked me in a whisper. I felt like he was disappointed in me after my plans for tonight. It was harmless, it really was. I was not planning on shagging Harry whatsoever any time soon. I was not even going to share the same bed with him, because he would just roam with his hands all over my body, if he had the chance.

''Don't be mad at me,'' I mumbled.

''I'm not mad, I thought you could do better than that.'' Kent told me, I wanted to response but he shut me up. ''One day he is going to hurt you with his asshole attitude, and then I need to fix you again. If you let him in soon, he will not find a way out of your heart. And after all, he doesn't deserve your heart.''

I didn't know how to response back at him. Was Kent right? I sighed and stared down at the tiles. I heard shoes coming in contact with the floor, and looked up to see Kent walking away. He surely meant every word he said. But no one ever told him that I was letting Harry in, not even close to it.

I threw my apron away, and took my bag. I was done with working for now, and needed to get ready for my small get together with Harry. I didn't know about what kind of fancy restaurant Harry was talking about, but I surely knew it would be expensive. However, he needed to make everything up after his previous actions from today. A shiver went down my spine as I thought back at the moment I caught him.

I got inside my apartment, and made my way to the shower. I smelled, because of the dance practice and work. I stripped down my clothes, and stood under the running water. It felt good, just to stand here and not think about anything else. I washed my body, and stepped out of the shower cabin. I dried my body, and went to my closet with a towel wrapped around me.

 ''Don't wear something too sexy, because you know what will happen next''

And I definitely preferred to not make that happen. So I wanted to look good, but not too sexy so that there wouldn't happen something extremely uncomfortable underneath the table. I pushed those thoughts away, and focused on my outfit for now. 

It didn't take that long to decide what I wanted to wear in the first place. I grabbed  a long blue dress, with big soft pink flowers. There was a tiny gap that exposed my stomach. The cleavage was deep, but it wasn't revealing loads. I slipped my black pumps on. I didn't know how Harry would be dressed, but I don't think any different than the other days.

When I had everything done, and went to the mirror to check for the last time my appearance, I heard the doorbell ring. I took a deep breath, and picked my clutch from the bed. I unlocked the door, and opened it slowly.There he stood.

He was leaning against the door frame with one hand, and he looked stunning. He wore his usual black skinny jeans, but these weren't ripped for once. With a black seen through blouse, he revealed a few tattoos. I never thought he was the type of guy to have tattoos, but it suited him.

''Good evening, Miss West.'' Harry greeted me smoothly.

''Hi Harry,'' I greeted him simply in a playful way.

He rolled his eyes for once, and then he reached his arm out. ''May I have the honour to take you on a date?'' Harry asked me seductively. A small smile appeared on my face, and I nodded simply.

I took his arm, and wrapped my hand around it. I felt his bicep perfectly, he definitely worked out. We walked downstairs, and I saw his beautiful Bentley standing there again. He didn't have a chauffeur, and I preferred that a lot. Which meant that no one could hear our extremely normal conversations.

Harry opened the door for me, and I definitely knew he was trying hard. I thanked Harry, and stepped inside his Bentley. I didn't understand that I, Vicky West, was currently sitting in one of the most expensive cars in the entire world. I traced with my fingers over the leather in the car, and I was stunned by how he could own this beautiful thing.

''You look insanely beautiful tonight,'' Harry complimented me.

''I would lie, if I said you looked like shit.'' I pointed out.

''What a wonderful compliment, Vicky. You always know how to pick them.''

''I do,'' I chirped proudly.

I heard Harry starting the engine, and it was a wonderful sound. The radio went immediately on, and some slow music was being played. I didn't know something about his real music taste. Even though I was a victim of his CD, I was very sure he listened to loads of different genres as well.

We arrived at the restaurant, and I saw there was a Porsche, Audi, Mercedes, and Lamborghini standing. Harry parked the car safely, and we both got out of it. I didn't feel sure about shutting the door from the car, because I thought I could damage it.

''Hello Mr. Styles, we are happy to see you again.'' The waiter said to Harry. 

''Is the table ready?'' Harry asked him eagerly.

''More than ready, sir.'' He told us. 

We got escorted towards our table. It was pretty crowded inside the hotel, but it was very spacious. Luckily, because otherwise everyone could join our conversation.The waiter shoved my chair away, and I thanked him for his genuine gesture.

''I have already ordered for us a few hours ago, so we don't need to wait a lifetime for our food.'' Harry informed me. I unfolded the napkin, and placed it over my lap. ''You really look beautiful, Vicky.'' He complimented me again.

''Thank you, Harry.'' I replied politely.

Our waiter came back with a bottle in his hands. ''This a very old red wine from France. We have cherished this bottle for the past three years, and we can finally open it now. The taste will be spectacular, and very strong. However, this wine is very tasteful.'' I saw him filling the wine glass in front of me. ''We will come by frequently to re-fill the glasses. And Mr. Styles?'' Harry looked up at the young lad. ''The food will be ready in five minutes.'' 

''Good,'' Harry breathed out shortly.

When the waiter left, I reached over for the wine. 

''You want me drunk?'' I asked him playfully.

''That is up to you,'' Harry made me clear. ''I think you would be easier to talk to then.''

''Oh I surely will,'' I joked around. I drank from the expensive wine, and I was utterly surprised. It did indeed taste very spectacular. The taste was incredible, and I licked my lips afterwards. ''This is good shit.'' I said.

''Shit?''

''Wine, I meant.'' I corrected myself formally.

Our meals got served, and Harry and I started to eat in silence. This was also a very delicious dish, and I wondered how many dollars Harry had put into all of this. I cleaned my mouth when I was done, and placed the filthy napkin next to my plate.

Harry chuckled softly. ''I feel like there is still some kind of tension between us, because of the morning confessions.'' Harry announced, and I felt my cheeks turning red. I looked away, I couldn't have this conversation here right now with him, when I was enjoying my wine.

''Harry-''

''But I cannot promise it will not happen again,'' He informed me.

''Harry!'' I hissed at him. ''Why do you suddenly say that? Because that is none of my business.'' 

''Because I wanted to make everything clear,''

''Perfect timing,'' I remarked sarcastically.

The wine went easily inside our mouths, and our glasses were filled most of the time by the same waiter. I guess we had already started with our third bottle and things were getting a bit easier. Harry and I were giggling none-stop because of the amount of bubbles we had drank by now.

''I need to bring you to the Moulin Rouge after this dinner,'' Harry announced all of a sudden.

''How come?'' I asked with a raised eyebrow.

''Because your costume is ready for the show tomorrow,'' Harry informed me happily.

''And I need to try it on?''

''You do,''

''And you need to be there when I try it on?''

Harry leaned over the small table that was separating us from each other.

''I do,'' Harry shrugged nonchalantly.

I laughed bitterly in a soft tone, and leaned back against the chair. ''You keep surprising me, Harry.'' I told him honestly. ''It isn't that you're begging me on your knees to sleep with you.''

''I would do that, if it made it easier for you.'' Harry confessed.

''Please stay on your chair,'' I informed Harry.

My jaw dropped when I saw Harry standing up and adjusting his clothes. I covered my eyes with my hand and shook my head repeatedly. He wasn't really doing this in a restaurant..

Harry got down on his knees and held his laced hands in front of him. I couldn't even thought about him ever being serious in his life. He was really sitting here in front of me, with pleading eyes, and this serious facial expression. I was slightly afraid for the words that would get out of his mouth eventually.

''Dear Vicky West,'' Harry started and I looked at him with raised eyebrows. ''Would you do me the honour to make you feel firework inside of your body?'' 

I laughed loudly, and looked back at Harry who was still sitting in the same position. He really meant this, and I couldn't even think straight at this moment. The wine was streaming through my veins in a fast way. And I knew he had this all planned out. 

Make the girl drunk, bring her home and shag her in every fucking ankle of the house. 

I gestured Harry to come closer with his face, so he did.

''Who's house?'' I asked him in a whisper.

A smirk appeared on his face, he had finally what he wanted.

''Mine,'' Harry said.

He laid some money on the table, and escorted me to his beautiful car. 

I felt a warm breath against my ear, and I heard Harry licking his lips. It was quite a turn on. But I don't know if my body reacted this way towards him, because of the sexual tension that was here for already a few days. Or that it happened because of the amount of alcohol that was streaming through my blood.

I was back to the real world when I heard Harry whispering the words in my ear he wanted to say.

''I got an amazing kitchen counter back home,''

( so let's go to that kitchen counter

xo Lay)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 40.6K 80
25 girls, coming from all around the world, are chosen to be part of The Selection, a competition where the winner gets to marry the Prince, and soon...
5.5K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included😉) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...
2.9K 116 22
Fourth Book in the Sleepless Nights Series "Don't. Okay? Just.. Don't." "You know I can't help myself." Harry whispered. I couldn't look away. He ha...
Stuck [H.S] By a!

Fanfiction

40.8K 1.5K 25
[COMPLETE & EDITED] Being at that time of the month, Jolie decides to make a quick stop to a convience store to retrieve chocolates and candies to sa...