Little Daddy Kink (BaekSoo)

By MaknaeIsReal

Damn, give me a bit of rough sex mixed with some sexy, slow and sweet love making. More

Little Daddy Kink
Daddy Kink 01
Daddy Kink 02

Prologue

5K 47 42
By MaknaeIsReal

"d-damn it. kyung––"

"shhh.. be a good boy and call me daddy, baby" he whispered huskily as he thrust hard and fast hitting the petite's prostrate dead on.

It was just a peaceful saturday night for baek, when his door loudly shut open revealing luhan, chen and tao.

His friends.

Oh.. the three idiots are here.

"Baek!" -chen

"BAEKKKKKKHYUNNNNNN!!!" -luhan

"yow baekhyun" -tao

"what do you want?" he said emotionless

"it's saturday night!!" the three of them both said.

"so?" baekhyun asked.

"clubbing.." tao answered with a shrug.

"damn. i'm tired from that stupid fucking exam. let me rest for a while" baekhyun groans.

"there's no such a thing like that." luhan said and pulled baekhyun.

"fuck you luhan"

"i love you too. now change you clothes and we're going, that's final."

Baekhyun glared at his friends and sighed.

He raises his two arms in defeat "fine fine. whatever"

They came to the club and started to order drinks.

Chen has gone shortly and returned with a boy beside him. "Everyone!!" chen shouted since they can't hear him if he just use his normal voice volume because of the loud music.

"I like you to meet kyungsoo..!!"

"my cousin!!"

"he's cute." luhan commented and baekhyun heard that.

he then just shrugged and took another shot.

He went to the counter and decided to order vodka but he can't help but to check out this hot bartender giving all the orders from the other people at the counter also.

From his broad shoulders.. muscular arms.. adam's  apple.. little pinkish li—

"oh, hey there"

He's ready to punch someone who interrupted his dirty thoughts. "who the heck are—" baekhyun turned around and faced with man in his mid-50.

"wow. what a gorgeous one. instead of checking out that bartender. why don't we have some fun tonight?" the man asked looking pervertly at him.

It's disgusting.

"I rather let a fucking vibrator fuck my ass than to your wrinkled dick" baekhyun said while smirking. The man only clenched his fist and walks out with a 'tss'.

"damn that was epic fail pfff" kyungsoo walks to his direction while laughing.

"how dare him to interrupt me"

"i see. a sassy one" kyungsoo smirks

"at your service" baekhyun laughs and winks at him.

"that man is right though. you're a gorgeous one." baekhyun blushed. "if i was your boyfriend, i'll fuck you hard and give you all the pleasure you want"

"fuck. i thought you're an innocent one kyungsoo"

"i am. but wild in bed" he shrugged.

They walked back together to table but sees no one.

"wild in bed huh? that's sounds great" baekhyun sat beside kyungsoo and placed his hands on kyungsoo's tights.

He gently rubs it making kyungsoo let out a groan.

Without knowing it, their lips are only centimeters apart. Kyungsoo can feel baekhyun's lips brushing against his lips. All he wanted to do right now is to kiss his lips until it gets red and swollen.

But of course, kyungsoo holds back. He need baekhyun's approval first.

Baekhyun nodded signaling yes. And that's all it takes for kyungsoo to smashed their lips together.

nibbling.. sucking.. tongue battling.. groans.. small moans.

author: DAMN DAMN BAEKSOO IN YOUR AREA~~

Still not breaking the kiss, kyungsoo hold baekhyun's waist and make him sit on his lap.

kyungsoo wins.

He sucks baekhyun's tongue earning a moan from it. "damn those moans.." he whispered. Kyungsoo's kisses went down to baekhyun's neck, sucking a spot resulting a hickey.

"a-ahhh soo.."

They make out for who knows how long.

"wow a submissive making out with a submissive. that's new" jongdae said while clapping.

Baekhyun is the first one to pulled away because of lack of oxygen.

"f-fuck" he said panting heavily.

kyungsoo chuckled.

a certain camel pouted.

"HEYYYYY NOTICEEEE MEEEE!!! IT'S ME YOUR COUSIN KYUNGSOO!! AND HEY BAEK IT'S ME YOUR FRIENDDDDD!!"

kyungsoo and baekhyun both looked at chen.

"stop pouting you look like a duck" kyungsoo said

"uh-ah he is pfff" followed by baekhyun.

"i hate you two" chen stamped his feet lke a child.

"the feeling is mutual my dear cousin"

"just continue sucking each other's face. goodbye." he glared at them for the last time before walking back at the dance floor.

Baekhyun bit his lips and kissed the side of kyungsoo's lips. "so, chen said to continue what we both left"

he then groped baekhyun's ass making baekhyun moan again.

"you little tease. let's continue this somewhere."

and they both ended up in the cubicle.

"k-kyungsoo faste—m-mggh ahhh"

Kyungsoo wraps his hand around baekhyun's cock, pumping it in time with his thrust.

"i-i'm cummi—ahhhh!!"

baekhyun didn't finish his word and cum hardly.

still not getting his peek. kyungsoo continue to thrust onto baekhyun making him hard again.

"so t-tight uhhh.."

"s-soo.."

kyungsoo came inside baekhyun while baek came for the second time.

Baekhyun leans his head on kyungsoo's shoulder trying to catch his breath.

"you okay hmm?" kyungsoo asks him.

"better than okay. how about you?"

"same as you"

"Daddy huh? so kinky soo" he laughs

"I'm kinky" kyungsoo replies.

"uh-ah little daddy kink" baekhyun said and kissed the kinky one lips shortly.

DAMN! THIS.IS.SO.EPIC!!!

Hi everyone, /coughs; this is my first story as you can see and it was english ._. i'm not that fluent with this language so yea. sorry for the grammatical errors.

Please:

[ Vote ]
[ Comment ]

Kamsaranghae Mitochondria~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
795K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...