Don't Forget About Me

By LivviaCollins

*Completed* Dean Winchester's daughter, a Supernatural fanfiction HIGHEST RANKING #3 IN DEANS DAUGHTER More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

7

5.2K 99 7
By LivviaCollins

 I wake up in a panic. At first I am confused, but then my surroundings come into focus. I am in the Impala, Dean driving and Sam sitting shotgun, sleeping.

  "You okay?" Says Dean, his brow furrowed with concern.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bad dream."

"What about?" He replies, curiosity creeping into his voice.

"It was weird."

"Try me."

"We were running," I recall. "Running away from someone. Someone...." I struggle for the right word. "Someone bad."

"What did they do?"

"They shot at you."

"They shot me?" He asks, confused.

"No. They shot at  you. I jumped in front of you at the last minute."

The car screeches as we pull over to a stop.

"Sam. Sam, wake up. Cat had another 'dream.'"

................................                                    ...............................................                             ..............................

 We are sitting in a small café off the highway. After I told Sam and Dean about my dream, it didn't get the reaction I had hoped.

They were supposed to tell me that it was just a nightmare. Not question me about what the man looked like.

"For the last freaking time, I don't know who it was! It was just a stupid dream."

They exchange a look.

Not good.

"Cat, it wasn't a dream." Says Sam. "It was a premonition."

"We think you are psychic."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 272 50
Just a bunch of spn imagines for your fandom needs :)) Mostly sam,dean&cas Completed Kinda short **no smut sorry**
1.1K 20 25
(*COMPLETED*)This is the second instalment of my Supernatural Fanfiction that I call 'The Baby Winchester'. Last Season Sam's girlfriend died and De...
152K 4.2K 40
we were just two kids in love ≫ dean winchester a.u.
440K 10K 25
#1 of the You're in Supernatural Series [Eventual Dean Winchester x Reader] Y/n Y/l/n has never been one for conflict, perfering to work behind the s...