Marionette

By BlackCatDebbie

"(Y/n)" The six year old whipped her neck towards the voice. She walked further, not knowing where she was go... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Christmas Special
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Don't skip this! It's really important!
Chapter 13
A/n {Please read}
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 00 - (you can skip if you want owo)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 2

9.4K 265 80
By BlackCatDebbie

3rd Person POV

*In an unknown location*
The all black car parked at a shady place. It was already nightfall so it added to the dramatic effect.

The2 (h/c) headed girl came out of the car and was accompanied with men in black suits. She walked into the building and the men in suits stoped at the entrance.

She made her way to a room that was barely lit up. The room had a chair at the middle, three of the walls were painted grey, the fourth being a transparent glass wall. Behind the glass wall there was another room that was too dark to be seen.

She sat down and the other room was suddenly lit with lights.

"#1621, a.k.a Puppet, status report!"

"Yes. The test subject as said has an immense speed of moch-20. The students have little to no experience in this. They'd need a lot of my help to accomplish this assassination, sir."

Her face was even duller than before. It was filled with what seemed like no emotion at all.

"My little test subject sure has grown up, huh?"

At that point he had forgotten about the girl and was mumbling things to himself. Things about his 'creation' being better than he had expected and praises to himself.

"Ahem!"

He finally noticed her. He waved his hand, gesturing to her that she had been dismissed.

She stood from the chair, gave a small bow before exiting the building. She got back into the car and was driven to her place of living, at least untill the assassination had been accomplished.

She walked into the apartment and once again took note of everything around her. The place wasn't bad, pretty good actually. It was a one bedroom apartment, with a connected kitchen and living room, down the hall was the bedroom to the left and bathroom to the right.

She made herself comfortable and took some rest.

~the next day~

The next morning, the (h/c) female was walking up the mountain, her usual monotone face in place.

As she walked, she caught a glimpse of Nagisa and a boy with black hair. He was trying to kill the octopus with a baseball. That's not gonna work, the female thought to herself before making her way into the building.

Your POV

After classes had ended, the octopus retreated to New York saying he had a game to catch.

As he left the students started talking about how they wanted him to bring souvenirs. Then Karasuma came in. He asked them for any luck in killing the octopus and the students lower their heads.

"But only you have the opportunity. For whatever reason, he insists on being your teacher. Left to his own devices, cone next March, he'll blow earth up. One look at that cover-up moon and you'll kniw: come March, the entire human race will be beyond any help. He's too dangerous to be left alive. This classroom is the only place he can be killed"

His voice was straight and he looked us in the eyes. I stood up from my seat, which caused a few stares, and made my way to the door.

Before I could leave completely, Karasuma called me.

"When are you planning on making an attempt?"

I kept a straight face and answered his question. "Once my orders are given to strike"

He cocked an eyebrow but soon lowered it. "If so, I suggest you try to get along with the students for the mean time. Maybe help with their attempts"

"Hai" I gave a small bow before vacating to old building and made my way to my house.

~the next day~

The boy from the other time, Sugino, was still feeling bad about his failed attempt on the octopus' life. During lunch he sat outside the building poking on his lunch before setting it down.

The octopus went over to him and I raised a brow quickly lowering it. I went over to see them talking about something. Baseball, I presume.

Suddenly, the octopus' tentacles went around Sugino's body. I know Karasuma said to get along and this could probably 'increase our bond' or something. But I was curious as to where thus was going and besides, baby steps right.

The octopus suddenly had Sugino in his tentacles and Nagisa came running towards both of them. The octopus placed Sugino on the ground and started saying stuff. I couldn't hear it but I watched. After he said something Nagisa's head fell and he said somethings.

Before Nagisa could finish the octopus brought out a news paper (A/N: if you pause at that part and read the article the guys team called him JAPANESE HENTAI XD) which made the boys' mouth drop. I watched with amusement, although it wasn't showing on my face.

The octopus said some other things and Sugino's face lit up, I was confused. What could he have said that would suddenly change his emotions. He's just a teacher. Most teachers find pleasure in watching scum like them fail. What makes him different? What's his motivation to teaching us?

He soon stared walking into the building and Nagisa trailed after him. I went over to them to eavesdrop.

"Koro-sensei, did you really go to New York to help Sugino-kun?"

"Of course! I'm his teacher, aren't I?"

"But most teachers won't go that far, why are you teaching us?"

His face went dark a little and he was silent for like, three seconds. He patted Nagisa's head before replying.

"I'm doing this because of a promise I made to someone"

He soon went in his office and I followed him.

"Octopus.."

"Why don't you call me by the name the students have given me; Koro-sensei"

I shook my head "No, I would prefer to not get attached to my target"

"Very well, why have you come to see me?"

"I would like to know why an octopus that is trying to destroy the earth is teaching"

He didn't respond so I asked again.

"Well, you could say I promised someone I'd do this "

"Why would you make a promise with someone? When you're trying to destroy the earth"

His face was suddenly covered in green stripes and he laughed.

"Fuhuhuhu! In due time, (y/n)-san"

I lightly glared at him before leaving.

~the next day~

The students were running towards the octopus with smiles all over their faces. They were once again trying to kill the octopus.

I simply scoffed and made my way to the building. I heard some screaming about flowers a few minutes later and went out to see the octopus planting flowers.

Is this the thing that wants to destroy earth by next March?

I'm so disappointed.

~after school~

I was going to the ministry of defence to see if I could gather some information on the octopus.

I walked into the same room where I was informed about the assassination and saw a boy with fiery red hair and golden orbs. He was wearing a school uniform and a woman was telling him about the octopus.

"I've always wanted to kill me a teacher!"

His eyes just screamed mishchef but they didn't fase me. I simply walked out of the room and went in search of  someone to give me my information.

I didn't find anything so I ended up going back to my place of living.

'You're free to begin with assassinating now'

A voice rang through my head and I responded.

"Hai-"

(A/N: I think I'll stop there, kinda like a cliffhanger, right? Oh but I wonder who she was talking to~
Haha!! Hope you enjoyed!! ❤)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 13.9K 12
(F/N) (L/N) just moved to Japan where she is immediately placed in E Class. She misses her home but maybe a certain redhead can change her mind. Read...
193K 6.2K 34
Karma Akabane. Smart, handsome, a delinquent. A hot guy, if the girls will say. But actually, there's more to it. He's a psychotic devil, and everyon...
9.9K 124 27
Oh, hello. My name is Nagisa, Nagisa Shiota, and only two years ago, I was just any ordinary teenager attending a bottom of the barrel class at a top...
13K 321 42
I don't quite know how to do this but here we are...... {Euphoria} ||An intense feeling of happiness and excitement|| ...