Phan Smut Oneshots {Discontin...

By thetwenty2ndpilot

Here's some smut I've written! Each chapter is different (obviously) and I will try to incorporate some form... More

Lost Love
Hidden in Plain Sight
Opposites Attract
This is my boyfriend...
In the Gryffindor Tower
Kitten Kisses
Night Light
Work of Art {Part One}
You Are Out of My Mind {Part One}
You Are Out of My Mind {Part 2}
~Discontinued~
New Story (if you're interested idk)

Just the Hormones

7.6K 67 186
By thetwenty2ndpilot

Summary: Dan and Phil have known each other for a little over a year, so really, it's no surprise that a strong friendship has formed over time. The only problem is, they both want more, but they're afraid.

Word Count: 2543

"What's up, twat?"

"I love you, too, Dan."

Dan smiled, falling onto Phil's mattress in his overwhelmingly bright room, which Dan would have left within a minute of entering if it weren't for the boy sat next to him. They'd known each other for about a year at this point, only talking over Skype, and though it was still a bit strange to be in each other's presence in real life, Dan felt a strong sense of affection towards the other boy. Perhaps this was brought about by their abundance of late night calls, some topics more serious than others.

*

"Have you ever been in a commited relationship?" Phil thought for a moment, the question quite random, given that they were talking about Voldemort only a few minutes prior. Don't ask.

"Once. She was nice enough, but it only lasted a few months. We drifted apart, and inevitably we ended it. It only took her a week to find someone new."

"Ouch"

"Yeah, I haven't been with anyone  since then."

The once light-hearted conversation had suddenly become very melancholy, but this was the first time Phil had ever talked about his love life.

"Do you want to get back to dating?" Dan seemed genuinely curious, which may have been a tad bit insensitive given they had just addressed Phil's previous heartbreak.

"I've never really thought about it. I guess it happens when it happens." Phil stared down at his crossed legs, his voice very quiet. Dan almost regretted asking. Almost.

"Hey, I've got a new video idea, wanna hear it?"

And that's when Dan explained how he wanted to tie Phil up and run a knife down his face. All in the name of entertainment, of course.

*

They had just finished filming said video, and were both ready to fall asleep for the night. Dan's sleeping bag was rolled out on the floor at the foot of the bed, but really, he didn't want to move from this suddenly very cozy spot, with his best friend laying right next to him.

"Do you always call your friends twats to show your affection?" Dan laughed, rolling onto his side to face Phil, who had done the same.

"No, you're just special."

"Are you flirting with me?" They had never brought this up in conversation before, so it was no surprise that Dan was struggling to find a suitable response, opening his mouth only for the words to get stuck in his throat.

"I'm only teasing," Phil smiled, "want to go to sleep yet?" Dan nodded, falling back onto his back; that was basically Phil saying he was tired, but he'd be willing to stay up for longer if Dan wanted to. The brunette grinned to himself, content that he'd finally found someone like Phil.

Phil had pulled the duvet over their bodies now, a small distance between them, but Dan couldn't help but wonder how the other would react if he came closer.

"Hey, you don't have to stay all the way over there, you might fall off." Phil's voice whispered out into the now completely dark room. Dan shuffled himself closer, but not too much so.

Phil reached out suddenly, taking Dan's hand in his before tensing.

"Sorry, I should've asked, I was just getting cold."

"Holding my hand won't do much," Dan looked over to see the outline of Phil's face, his eyes glinting quietly, "if you want to cuddle, just ask." Dan didn't know where the sudden burst of confidence came from, but he was getting his message across pretty effectively.

"Can we cuddle, then? Friends can cuddle." Yes, friends can cuddle, so Dan rolled onto his side again, allowing the older man's arms to find their way around his torso, while Dan's made their own way around his neck.

Dan was immediately engulfed by a pleasant warmth, the arms around him creating a feeling of safety. He'd often wondered what it would be like to be in this position, but never once did he think it would actually happen, though he wasn't complaining. He subconsciously nuzzled further into Phil's body, searching for even more warmth than he had already, if it were even possible.

"Goodnight, twat." Phil laughed softly, his grip tightening around Dan.

"How did I know that was coming?"

"Am I that predictable? I need to work on that." And without any further words, the two men drifted into a deep, uninterrupted sleep.

*

It was uninterrupted until Dan was woken up by something digging into him uncomfortably. He opened his eyes to see it was becoming light outside, yet not yet a reasonable time to get up. He looked down to his stomach, where the pressure was, and he was suddenly overcome with a wave of embarrassment.

Phil was incredibly close to him, but there was... A certain part of him, sticking outwards prominently into Dan's lower stomach. Dan didn't know what to do; he could try to pull away, but that would wake Phil up, or even worse, he could accidentally brush against Phil's dick, which would only make things even more awkward. But at the same time, Dan couldn't help himself from staring; he'd never seen anything like this up close, and the irrational, more reckless part of him wanted to reach out and touch it. The more sensible part of him, which retained a tad more common sense, told him to refrain from doing anything stupid that could result in an uncomfortable situation.

His cheek was now resting against Phil's chest, his hands now draped over the older man's shoulder's, and though it would be a good idea to move away at this point, it was just... So cozy. It wasn't until he shuffled himself closer when he realised his mistake, and his fear was confirmed when Phil whimpered quietly, rutting his hips forwards suddenly.

Dan froze, his mind racing; it was incredibly hot, but this was his best friend! He couldn't take advantage, either, that would be cruel. It was just the hormones. Dan nodded to himself; yes, the hormones. They're both young, even if Phil is slightly older, so it's only natural for him to get a little morning wood.

"Dan." Phil moaned this time, thrusting forwards into Dan's stomach. It took Dan a few seconds to process these words before spiraling into a mild panic.

Phil said his name. Did that mean Phil liked him back? Or was it just because last night's conversation was still fresh in his mind?

Dan couldn't pretend to not notice at this point, coming to the conclusion that he ought to wake Phil up as soon as possible.

"Hey, Phil?" He whispered, shaking his shoulders gently until his eyes snapped open, the tranquil look on his face transforming quickly into one of pure horror and embarrassment.

"Oh my god!" He yelped, pushing himself away from Dan, who let his arms fall to the area of mattress that had just become vacant, "I'm so sorry!"

"Hey calm down!" Dan insisted, staring at Phil with wide, pleading eyes, "it's okay."

"It's not okay, though," Phil had calmed down from his initial panic, but now he looked more mortified than anything, "I used your body for my own pleasure and..." Phil bit his bottom lip nervously.

"You said my name?" Dan asked softly, though there was no confrontation in his tone. Phil must have decided there was no point in denying, as he nodded a few moments later, his cheeks turning a pale shade of red.

"It's okay." Dan said again, pressing himself up against Phil like he'd done last night, Phil's breath hitching once their chests came into contact.

"So uh," Dan began, his heart beating faster than it had ever done before, but that wasn't saying much, given that he'd never excerscised a day in his life, "do you, uh, need help with that?" Phil's eyes widened suddenly at the proposition, though he seemed very much into it, at least that's what Dan assumed, seeing as he hadn't pulled away yet.

"If you want to..." He had flushed a deep crimson now, but the pressure against Dan's stomach had become even more prominent. Dan lowered his left hand towards the waistband of Phil's pyjama bottoms, hovering for a moment in case he changed his mind, but nothing came, so he proceeded to pull the material down his thighs.

Dan sucked in a shallow breath when he realised Phil wasn't wearing any boxers; he'd mentioned it at some point for whatever reason, but Dan had seemed to have forgotten at this particular moment.

"Do you want to lay on your back or...?" Dan considered himself to be the least sexy person at the best of times, but now, he'd fallen into the negatives.

Phil rolled over onto his back, his breathing becoming heavier as the minutes dragged on, and Dan just had to stop to admire the sight in front of him. He'd always noticed that Phil had a slightly muscular figure, but now that even more of it was exposed, he could fully appreciate it. Phil's usually calm and collected demeanor had switched dramatically to one of desperation, red dusting his cheekbones, his eyebrows scrunched together.

Realising the weight of the situation, Dan placed himself in between Phil's open legs, his hands hovering over the exposed skin.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to," Phil said from somewhere above him, his voice completely wrecked despite the fact he hadn't been touched yet, "I can sort myself out in the bathroom."

"Do you think I'd have suggested it if I didn't want to? I should be more worried about whether you want to or not?" Dan looked up to see Phil nodding eagerly, their eyes meeting for a moment before Dan turned his attention back downwards.

"Yes, please."

Dan placed his hands on Phil's lower stomach, trailing them down gently towards his base.

"Shit!" Phil moaned softly, snapping his head back.

"I've barely touched you!" Dan laughed to himself before wrapping his left hand around his length all at once, taking in the far louder moan escaping Phil's lips.

It was truly exhilarating, to say the least; Dan had never done anything like this before, and knowing his first time was with Phil, of all people, made it that much better. He took a deep breath, lowering his head towards Phil's problem while still stroking him gently.

"Tap my thigh twice if you want me to stop." Want him to stop? That suggested that Phil was intending to be rough, but Dan wasn't complaining at all. He nodded before taking Phil in his mouth, Phil groaning lowly.

Dan might have been inexperienced, but he had practised on other things to get a good idea of how it worked. Despite this, the sensation of Phil in his mouth was far from what he expected. It was warm and weighed down on his tongue, which he used to lick the underside.

"Shit, Dan" Phil grunted, lifting his hips up suddenly.

This drove Dan onwards, making him properly slide up and down Phil's length as the older man's hands found their way into his curls, pulling them slightly with every pump.

They had established a slow, restrained pace so as to not overexert themselves, but Phil couldn't take it any more, holding Dan's head in a vice like grip and thrusting his hips upwards into Dan's mouth at a relentless speed.

Dan found himself moaning quite loudly, sending vibrations up to Phil, who only went faster in response; it was a strange, yet very much enjoyable experience.

Phil lifted Dan off suddenly with a quiet pop, letting the younger sit on this thighs.

"I want you to ride me"

"You what?"

"You don't have to, we can just carry on as we are."

"No, I want to, it was just a little unexpected." Dan smiled, leaning down so he could kiss him tenderly on the lips. It sent electricity down his spine; it was everything he could have wanted and more, and before he knew it, Phil pulled him closer to kiss him passionately, biting Dan's lower lip.

Phil's hands travelled down to Dan's pyjama bottoms and pulled them off like they were nothing, leaving him in only his boxers, his hard member clearly visible through it. Without a second thought, he reached out to palm him, relishing in every sound the younger made, letting them go straight to his own dick.

"Phil!" Dan's voice rang out, though it didn't sound like he wanted to stop, in fact, it sounded the complete opposite. Phil let his hands drag Dan's boxers off properly, throwing them on the floor where they were sure to be forgotten, now taking his cock in his hand and sliding up and down.

Dan suddenly raised himself as if he were about to go down without prep.

"What are you doing? You're going to get hurt."

"I don't care!" Dan whined, "besides, you're already slicked up from the blowjob" Dan seemed unwilling to back down, kissing Phil roughly again before lowering himself steadily.

"Ah!"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just give me a moment." It was taking a lot of self restraint to not thrust upwards, but Phil didn't want Dan to get hurt.

But a few moments later, Dan lowered himself even more, collapsing into Phil's chest, stilling for a moment before raising himself again slowly and falling back down again.

Phil gasped, the urge to thrust upwards nearly uncontrollable as Dan fell back down again. A rhythm was established, Dan bouncing on Phil's cock mercilessly, letting out moans so dirty you wouldn't have thought this to be his first time.

Phil attached his lips to Dan's neck, kissing and sucking hard, his hands wandering up to tug at his dark curls. At this point, Phil just couldn't help thrusting up, relishing in the loudest cry yet, signifying that he had found the prostate. He kept on going, sure to hit that sweet spot every time until Dan tensed around him

"I'm gonna-" he never finished the announcement before it happened, white spilling onto both of their chests. Phil pulled out suddenly to jerk himself towards his own high, releasing his own load in the same place. They were both tired, like they hadn't only just woken up, though Dan was still sat in Phil's lap, locking eyes with him.

Dan wasn't quite sure what happened next; maybe nothing had to happen at all. Maybe they'd just pretend this whole thing never happened, but Dan didn't want that at all. He wanted to love every part of Phil.

A type of awkwardness seemed to linger between the two men before Phil leaned forward to kiss him tenderly on the lips, differing greatly from the hungry kisses earlier.

"I'd love to do that again." He said against his lips.

"That wasn't a one time thing?"

"No! Of course not!" Phil said, shocked, "I like you a lot."

The confession was enough to make Dan's heart skip a beat as he went to kiss Phil back, every bit as lovingly.

"I like you a lot, too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
417K 17K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...