Falling bulletsโœ”

By bbynim

โDont waste bullets, baby girl. Instead, what do you say we kick some criminal assโž TRAILER IN LAST CHAPTER ... More

CHAP 1- "Nostalgic"
CHAP2-"His murder"
CHAP3-"Mistaking him"
CHAP 4-"New victim"
CHAP5-"Endurance"
CHAP6-" Trust"
CHAP7-"His Reminder"
CHAP8-"Unpredictable"
CHAP9-"Cure"
CHAP10-"He texted"
CHAP 11-"Understand"
CHAP 12-"Find him"
CHAP 13-"She smiled"
CHAP14-"Surrender your lies"
CHAP 15-"His real self"
CHAP 16-"First snow, first smile"
CHAP17-"I helped"
CHAP18-"Stay warm"
CHAP19-"Neighborhood thief"
CHAP20-"Bunny in trap"
CHAP21-"Messed up"
CHAP22-"Conclusions"
CHAP23-"Sequences of him"
CHAP24-"Eachother"
CHAP25-"Call of darkness"
CHAP26-"Riddle for a life"
CHAP27-"Confessions"
CHAP29-"Syndrome"
CHAP30-" Unravel him"
CHAP31-"Shaded"
CHAP32-"Devious"
CHAP33-"His Scars"
CHAP34-"Hide and seek"
CHAP35-"Undiscovered"
Note; read
CHAP36-"Figure it out"
CHAP37-"They are all insane"
CHAP38-"Found or not?"
CHAP39-"Her mischief's"
CHAP40-"A helping hand"
CHAP41-"It begins"
CHAP42-"Wrong guess"
CHAP43-"Theory untold"
CHAP44-"Unraveled"
CHAP45-"Hidden in secrecy"
CHAP46-"A call away"
CHAP47-"One and the same"
CHAP48-"Reveal to me"
CHAP49-"A trap let free"
CHAP50-"Bird skin"
CHAP51-"The hasty lies"
CHAP52-"Hunter, Killer, Sinner"
CHAP53 part 1-"Curiosity killed the cat"
CHAP 54-"His voice rings a bell"
are you guys reading ?
CHAP 55(1.5)-"A puppet"
CHAP55(2)-"A castle built in sorrow"
CHAP56-"Letters from no one"
CHAP 57-" Not a mistake"
CHAP58- "A whimsical tale"
CHAP59-"Shoot"
CHAP60-"End the game with me"
CHAP61-"The last clone to die"
CHAP 62- "A Happily ever after"
BOOK IS COMPLETED
TRAILER ( movie edited trailer )

CHAP28-"Kiss of assurance"

3.3K 301 46
By bbynim

J         I         M         I         N

"Let's go" I said, grabbing onto her wrist since her hands were curved into a fist that clutched onto her skirt, tight.

At first she didn't move. I had to drag her with all my strength when her legs were frozen on to the floor, looking at me in denial. There was no way I'd let anything happen to her at my watch.

Minrae, will be safe with me.

I walked us outside the school boundaries while I made a quick call to my driver to get us. My house would be a good choice for now so that she will at least be within my reach. We had security cameras all around the mansion and also highly qualified guards. That will keep the psycho away. I hope.

"It hurts" she opened her mouth after so long just to let me know that she was in pain. While dragging her out holding onto her wrist, I didn't know how harsh I was being.

With the warning I received, I stopped on my tracks taking a minute to look at her figure. She looked the same, even worse maybe. The Minrae I used to acknowledge for her strength to fight and superior nature was no more around.

Instead, it was a pale face, withered away in depression and anxiety taking over. There was no sign of hope left in her eyes that had already dried out, leaving nothing but broken pieces of memories that were keeping on playing in her head, giving me no attention.

"I'm sorry" I apologized to the weak figure.

She simply escaped from my grip, snatching her hands away. We didn't realize ourselves that there was a sea of silence taking over us. It was rather peaceful. The road was right in front of us while we both stood on the side walk near the pedestrian, not willing to cross it anytime soon.

We waited, for nothing? But we still did.

We sat on the floor, our backs resting against the wall of somebody's house. But for the matter of fact, we didn't care. I didn't mind if she noticed, but I couldn't stop myself from staring at her side posture, which I had a good side to look at.

The wind slowly struck her open hair, gently waving it. I wanted to ask her if she was okay. If she was scared? If she maybe wanted a hug?

But why would I. Even if her strong personality denies it, it's obviously a 'Yes'.

"I will not let that psycho get to you"

She said nothing, nor was there any change in her expression, her eyes resting and lips sealed against each other.

"Minrae?"

"Hm?"

"I'll do the worrying. So would you please talk to me?"

A laugh escaped her lips and I was relieved to the level I could immediately bring her inside my embrace.

"Jimin"

"Yes"

"He has a fetish for killing. The cops can't help us"

"When did I say I'm going to give you to the cops? I'll keep you safe myself"

"How?"

"At my house. I promise you'll be safe there"

"Haha really? Is your house psychopath free zone or something?" she questioned and eventually laughed at my worry.

"Well, I can keep a board up if you'd like" I spoke dumbly, just so she could continue laughing. It was keeping my mind at ease.

I know. I know it won't be easy. That sick dude already has three of my hyungs as hostage and if she would go missing, then being the first girl, who knows what would happen to her. Ugh, it drives me crazy just thinking about it.

"Well blame me for being protective about my girl" I said, catching her attention for real. She stared with her head tilted to the side, almost like she was admiring me.

"Your girl" she repeated, smiling awkwardly, but I could see how much she loved it.

"Only mine" I emphasized, rubbing my thumbs on her diligent hand, and stealing a small peck on her cheeks. My effort of trying to hide my excitement completely failed. I was a little too shocked for being the one who did it.

She smiled, only growing the smile on my face. If only this feeling didn't have anything to worry about.

"Fine, I won't play with your worry. Let's go to your home"

"Thank you for not arguing like always"

"Well, I'd rather spent time with you for now"

When she said that, I felt like I was falling into a deep pit. It was like it's going to be her last day with me or something. It hurts. I hate this.

__________________________

"Thank you, sir"

I thanked the driver and gestured Minrae to follow behind me. To be honest, I was never someone who liked to rag students. I did it because we didn't have a choice. Like most say, every bad boy has a story to tell. So did we. But we hid it. It was better off that way.

Ever since the incident when Taehyung went missing followed my Jungkook's mom's death. The entire school started talking down to us. They treated all seven of us as murders? Like a gang of murderers or something.

From then, we had to protect our back. This is no ordinary school. It's filled with the rich and powerful. When one stumbles on his way up, they will prey on you. We suffered for a while, but eventually got back on our feet.

"Anytime" I said, eyeing her to quickly get in before catching a cold. It was already late by the time we reached and the weather was getting chillier. She walked in slowly, with her hands caught with one another in front of her skirt, nervously scanning the house.

"Are they home yet?"

"Mom will be home by nine and dad by eleven. So you have two hours before mom gets here"

"Oh"

"But they won't mind"

"But my dad-"

"Told him already, like I said, I will do the worrying"

"Fine you do the worrying" her answer followed by her giggle was more welcoming than before.

An hour had passed and she was nowhere around. I asked her to change into anything of her choice from the collection of clothes I offered to her. She was still inside her room, not ready to get out. I was being engulfed with worry; it was eating me up until she would step out.

"Can I come in?" I asked, knocking the door for an answer with a pizza I had ordered for her.

"Do you have food with you?"

"Yea....."

"Then yes, you may"

I opened the door giggling, while she jumped to my side in search of food. The fake smile on her face was still radiant, making not much difference to how she looked the whole day long.

"You can sleep in this room. It's usually reserved for the guest so you don't have to worry, okay?"

The night was getting tiring and she was already half dead. I sat on the edge of her bed, next to her side while asking her if there was anything else she was in need of. I mean, I dragged her here, I should probably show some hospitality.

"You could have kept me in the guest room itself that night"

"Oh, you see, you were drunk and I had to keep you under my supervision. Walking into my room is more comfortable than any other ones. Makes sense?"

"No, you perverted piece of shit" she replied, laughing while eyeing me oddly.

"Fine, I'll be around" I said, about to leave before a hand pulled mine back to where I was seated. Minrae's eyes were observing me, studying each inch of my face.

Her hands made it's way to my collar, pulling me closer to her side, our eyes so close to meeting. Our lips close to colliding.

"Jimin" she whispered on my lips. "I feel more than safe with you"

Her hands embrased around my neck, pulling me to her warmth and kissing me like her first ever drug. She was asking for more and I didn't stop her crave.

I was shocked, but not against it. She was wanting me and I was wanting her. I kissed her back, passionately. My hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her even more close.

But it didn't feel right. She was doing it like her last ever time. She was loosing hope and wanted me as if I'm the last thing left to have.

I pulled away, placing a quick peck on her lips and pulling the blanket to her warmth. My parents would be home by now and I had to prepare a good excuse.

"Good night, Minare" I said and rushed downstairs hearing the sound of their cars parking.

I will do the worrying.

_______________________________________

Thank you so much, please vote and comment if you can.

Author: I really am in need of holy water. I'm sure many of you have plenty. Mind to share?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 22.3K 47
Within fate's delicate dance, a forbidden yet profound love blooms between the devoted guardian angel and the girl he's sworn to protect. ยฉ theliving...
57.6K 2.8K 46
"If I see you here again, I'll kill you. Consider this a warning. Got it?" โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹ The Princess of Heaven stumbles across a dark ange...
1.2K 106 5
the second part of achromatopsia
187K 7.8K 45
SEQUEL 'VOICES' AVAILABLE ON MY PROFILE "Girls envy him and guys despise him." "Girls hate her and guys friendzone her." "They make a good couple." R...