CHAP2-"His murder"

H         A         R         I         N

East Richard High school, a school served only for the rich kids out there. Including me. Academics wasn't a matter, money is all that you need to enter in here. We being its ambassadors are highly accepted in any other schools in case we decide to walk away.

There are special cases of scholarships in our school, where students coming from an average family surrounding is accepted.

But to their horror, they are nothing but a basketball used by the other students. If they miss the goal, they keep throwing it till it pass through the basket.

The poor kids in this case being the free basketball is subjected to unforgettable torture, ragging and not to mention the language used.

I'm Harin, one of the senior most students of Richard High. Life in here is sure hectic but can't complain much when I'm in privilege of being his sister.

"Mom? Did he leave early today!" I screamed in my morning voice, still husky than usual.

"Yes dear, he didn't have breakfast too; I'll pack some so make sure to give him"

"No!! I will never do him any help!!" I yelled back, annoyed.

"You should be rather thankful to him than treating him this way; he is your brother after all. And he keeps that in mind so you never get ragged at school" she said, placing a plate served with toast on my side of the table and walked to sit opposite to me.

"I don't need anyone watching my tail for me, I can handle school alone" I said, stuffing a big slice of toast into my mouth.

"Well, don't treat him too bad that he might just forget about being your brother"

"Mom, stop it!! I don't want his pity okay? If he wants let him rag me or what so ever I'll just kick his ass back"

"Harin!!"

"Oops, sorry" I said, pinching my ears in apology and smiling like an idiot for using swearing words.

Mom just sighed and left to the kitchen leaving me with my half eaten toast, which I had no appetite for anymore. I simply unlocked my phone to see the last second change to seven o'clock and freaked out.

"Shit!! I'm late"

"Harin, didn't I warn you about your langua---"

"Sorry mom, got to leave" I said, placing a small peck on her cheeks and rushing out of the house with my phone.

Richard high was not really far from my house, but the fact that classes start at seven o'clock sharp will definitely put me in detention. I ran as fast as my legs could take me and was relieved to see the school not so far from my sight.

As I got closer I noticed a crowd of students gathered in the centre of the school ground, gasping and looking away at the same time. It could probably be one of those assemblies like usual, so I decided to just walk my way there.

Completely ignoring the crowd I entered the school entrance to see my friends.

"Harin-ah, why are you late?"

"I don't think it matters, Minrae" I answered, staring outside the window at the crowd.

"What is going on there by the way" I asked, looking at Minrae and Ashly, who looked equally clueless.

"Guys!! You have to see this!!" Celestia, came running to us, pulling each of us outside the school entrance to the huge crowd of students.

"Celestia! Relax, why are you this shook and why is it that you can't even breathe?" Ashly asked, being irritated to be pulled out.