CHAP22-"Conclusions"

M         I         N         R         A        E

I was numb completely.

I couldn't fight this feeling. I felt nauseous. The lights were rushing into my eyes when I couldn't even feel my body. I can't recall anything, but somehow I felt less heavy than a while ago.

My head hurts like crazy.

This morning was different from the usual? My eyes were weaker and my hair was still tied up perfectly. The blankets that covered me were not having my scent. It was not mine? They were white and clean.

When my eyes were strengthening, the first thing I saw above me was the fancy chandelier that hung on the ceiling. It looked nothing like my room? When did I get such a spacious room?

Feeling confused the first thing in the morning; I slowly lifted my hands to stretch a little. But that was when I realized my shoulder was bare. No clothing?

My eyes widened in shock. And then I remembered a small scene of me falling onto Jimin's shoulder before passing out. It didn't take me much time to panic after which I lifted the sheets above me, covering me fully.

'No, I couldn't have lost it this early' I thought, scanning the room in search for Jimin, frustrated.

"You're up" Jimin said, walking to my side. His shirt was not the same he wore yesterday and by the looks of his hair, he just took a shower.

No.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked, getting scared at my glare on him. I had the courage to drown him or at least kick him to hell. But I'm stuck under these sheets.

"Why do you think I am? HOW DARE YOU, PARK JIMIN" I screamed, and his eyes suddenly locked with the door, signaling me to not scream.

"No! Don't scream. My parents are here. They will think I did something wrong to you" he said, pleading me to stay quiet.

I started to giggle in horror, feeling like punching him right at his face. "What!!? You think I'm playing around. What happened yesterday?"

"Well, you were spiked and I took you home with me because your dad might get upset. So I told Mr. Lee that I safely took you home because you fell sick after eating something bad" he explanied, excitedly. "I know, really smart of me right" he continued, winking playfully.

"No, not that argh. What did we do?"

"What did we do?" he questioned me back, looking completely blank. After a few seconds of staring, Jimin noticed that I was continuously holding onto my shoulders with both my hands, crossed over each other.

Suddenly his eyes grew before answering me.

"Ya! What are you even thinking! Nothing happened okay" he yelled, silently not to alarm anyone. "Then what about my clothes?" I questioned. His eyes suddenly smiled, giggling a little before answering me.

"Have you tried checking inside the sheets" he chuckled. I quickly raised the sheets, not losing my eyes on him either being suspicious. But to my surprise when I lifted the sheets above, a blue dress was on me.

"Just because you had bare shoulders you suspected me? Don't you remember? You wore a sleeveless dress yesterday to the party"

No words can explain how embarrassed I am. Like literally, no words.

The expression on my face was painted with shock with my mouth still half way open. How do I face him now. He helped me and I just had to put out my worries first. Great.